You don’t want to be late for school.
-对耶 -好
-Yeah, I am. -Okay.
-爸 再见了 -再见
-See you, Dad. -See you.
加油 我会替你加油的
Go, go, go! I’ll be cheering for you!
我们的球队最棒 你们的球队逊毙了
Our team is red-hot Your team ain’t doodly-squat
我好逊 球技烂透了
I stunk. Worse than stunk.
史考特 你有没有看到 选拔赛
Scotty? Have you seen this little… Tryouts!
他真的很逊
Wow. He really does stink.
是不是结果很不顺利 教练怎么说的
Oh. Guess it didn’t go so well, huh? What did the coach say?
他叫我礼拜一参加女子队选拔
He said tryouts for the girls’ team are on Monday.
那你♥爸♥怎么说
What about your father?
-足球 -亲爱的 我
-Soccer. -I’m in the middle…
-足球 -我正在忙 我
-Soccer. -No, thank you. I must get…
足球
Soccer.
-我忘了 我刚刚发现 -老公 我知道你是一个工作狂
-I forgot. I had a breakthrough… -I know you’re busy…
可他是你儿子啊
He is your son.
我刚在在研究 我刚刚才想起来
I was in the middle… I had a breakthrough.
我知道了 知道了 对不起
I know. I know. I’m sorry.
乖狗狗
Good boy.
-好温馨的画面 -你不是不跟我说话了吗
-A beautiful sight. -You said we wouldn’t talk again.
-我有我的理由 -拜托 不要再教训我了
-Now I have a reason. -Spare me the lecture.
他还是一只小狗 不知道当特工 要面对什么样状况
He’s a Puppy. He doesn’t know what he’s getting into.
是啊 原谅我没有教好他 怎么让人搔肚皮
Forgive me for not teaching him the finer points of scratching.
好了 我还有要紧的事情要做
Now, I have a job to do.
你让我搔肚皮的时候从来没有抱怨过
You never complained when your belly was scratched.
在月光下 出任务前
Under the moon? Before a mission?
你叫我小心肝 然后我叫你小宝贝
You’d call me Lamb Chop and then you blush…
你就脸红了
whenever I called you Liver Snap.
别想用往事来打动我
Bringing up history…
告诉你 你找错对象了 我只客气地说一次
is barking up the wrong tree. I’ll say this once:
离那个孩子远一点
Stay away from the kid.
梅森先生 有人来找你了
Mr. Mason, I have someone to see you.
是丁哥哦 丁哥时间到了
It’s Mr. Tinkles time, Mr. Mason.
他来陪你了 梅森先生 今天晚上他还特别为你打扮
Tonight, he’s wearing something very special for you.
坐好
There.
这样你开心吗 开不开心
Does that make you happy, Mr. Mason? Are you happy now?
天呐 有没有看到他有多开心 他高兴得心脏差点停了
See how happy you make him? You make his heart go “boop.”
好 我让你们两个单独相处
I leave you two young things together.
坏蛋猫不戴花边小帽
Evil does not wear a bonnet!
我要出来了 她走了吗
Coming out. Is she gone?
成吉思汗有戴吗 没有 匈奴王阿提拉 应该也没有
Did Genghis Khan wear a bonnet? Attila the Hun? No.
但他戴了毛帽 或许是滚花边黑帽 很好
He wore a furry hat. Maybe a black bonnet? Yes. Huh? No? Okay.
忍♥者失败了 我说过不许失败
The ninjas failed. Failure is unacceptable.
他们再敢露脸 你知道该怎么办
If they show their faces, you know what to do.
我知道 叫他们用丝瓜络洗澡 开玩笑啦
Tell them to wash with a loofah sponge. Kidding.
不可能有这种事 我要你除掉他们
This can’t be happening. I want them eliminated!
但 但是 他们窃听了电♥话♥
But they did bug the phone.
就当玻璃杯里还有半杯水
Maybe we can look at the glass as half-full.
我很乐观
Ow! That’s what I like to do.
要笑脸面对事情 我懂了 真是有趣的哲学
Putting a happy face on things. Interesting philosophy.
难道你忘了 我们要统治世界
Did you forget we’re trying to take over the world?!
没有时间了 也不容许再犯错
The clock is ticking. We’ve a small margin for error.
明天就派出俄♥国♥蓝猫
Tomorrow, you will send in the Russian.
我再打给你
I’ll call you back.
哦
Oh!
根据报道 昨晚在过敏症研究室里发生骚乱
A disturbance occurred at a top-secret allergy research lab.
不 有敌军了 雷达发现敌军了
Oh, no! Bogey in the wire.
-萨姆 看到没有 -没看到他
-You got him? -No.
-迅速接近中 -看不到 好像有雾
-Closing fast. -I can’t see. There’s a fog.
被毛给盖住了 把它吹开
It’s your hair, Sam. Blow up.
等一下 妈妈回来了
Hold on. Mom’s back.
糟了
Oh, no.
你看 这只小猫咪
Look at the little kitty.
这只小猫咪
Look at the kitty. Oh, yeah.
乖狗狗 他是一只很可怜的小流浪猫
That’s a good boy. He’s just a poor little lost kitty.
我们要把他留在家里面养
And we’re going to keep him. Yes, we are.
你可不能吃掉他
Don’t eat her.
你看 看见了没有
Oh, look. See?
他好喜欢你 你怎么还不来 戴夫 我可能赶不及了
Look how much she likes you. Dave, I’ve run into a bit of a snag.
你就不要等我了 你先带人去看♥房♥♥子吧
You’ll have to show the house without me. Oh, hang on.
等一下 什么东西 那是一团毛球吗
What is that? Is that a hairball?
我去拿水给你 我不是说你 戴夫 我马上就到
I’ll get you some water. Not you, Dave. I’ll be there soon.
等一下
Hang on. Okay.
我盯上你了 你麻烦大了
I’m on to you. You’re in trouble.
才怪 小笨狗 有麻烦的是你
I think not, baby Puppy. It is you who is in trouble.
好恶
Yuck!
-来自俄♥国♥的礼物 -啊哦
-From Russia with love. -Uh-oh.
隐形大便
Stealth poop.
小卢
Lou!
我没空替你清理了
I don’t have time for this.
坏狗狗
Bad dog.
这是怎么回事
What do we got?
-注意 俄♥国♥蓝猫 -第三区有大便
-A Russian Blue. -And a number 2 in sector 3.
有没有搞错 那坨大便比我还大
That steamer was bigger than me.
干得好 你这次不准参加
Nice work. Sit this one out.
-萨姆 她走的时候通知我一声 -没看到她
-Is she gone? -I don’t see her.
我被陷害了 等一下 我想帮忙
But I was framed! That cat… Wait up.
-小心 四号♥状况 人类 -萨姆 快闻我的屁♥股♥
-Look out. Code 4. -Quick, smell my butt.
好了 快分开 分开
All right, break it up.
-你鼻头好冰 -快走
-Cold nose! -Go!
美国制的烂门
Hmph. Piece of junk American door.
我真不敢相信 这次任务我居然只领半薪
I cannot believe I do this job for half price.
丁哥这个混♥蛋♥ 话太多 到处掉毛
And this Tinkles, he is jerk. He talk too much and shed all over.
-向西移 向东西移 -对 走向角落
-Westeast. -On her way to the corner.
-她出门了 -她出门了
-And she’s out. -And she’s out.
天呐 锁住了
Oh, man, it’s locked.
他们知道个屁 我辛苦只为了搬猫食回家
What do they know? I work hard, bring home the Meow Mix.
-他在干嘛 -安静
-What’s he doing? -Kid!
什么 有狗
What? Dogs!
看招
Take this!
没打中
Missed.
快跑 小卢 小心 快点
Run! Come on, kid. Hurry!
小心 他要过来了
Watch it, fellas! He’s coming in!
-实验室的门口有炸♥弹♥ -马上处理
-There’s a bomb at the lab door. -We’re on it.
狗狗 出来玩
Doggies, why not come out and play?
-我无意打岔 -快点
-Guys! -Come on, man!
-但是 有炸♥弹♥炸♥弹♥ -我要去拆炸♥弹♥
-The bomb. The bomb! -Kid, I’m going for the bomb.
快点 炸♥弹♥
Come on! Hurry! The bomb!
-快去引开他 -引开他 干嘛要我去
-You distract him. -Why me?
-你不是想帮忙吗 -快来啊 快来啊
-You wanted to help. -Come on! Come on!
-你这个大笨猫 -骂他就能引他注意
-Stupid cat! -That’ll get his attention.
柜子要倒了
The dresser’s coming down.
-布奇 拆炸♥弹♥ 还有45秒 -我说过会处理
-The bomb. You got 45 seconds. -I said we’re on it.
你应该去上情绪管理课
You need anger management.
回力镖
Boomerang!
小心
Look out, kid!
接得好
Nice catch.
人类
Human!
手♥机♥在哪
Phone.
-撑着点 布奇 -嗯
-Hang on, Butch! -Huh?
-小狗 去检 -嗯
-Puppy, fetch. -Huh?
不行 小卢 等一下
No! Wait!
好耶
All right!
会飞的狗
A flying dog.
撑着点
Hold on, kid.
快 去拆炸♥弹♥
Hurry! The bomb!
-走开 毛球 -打啊
-Get off me, furball! -Fight!
你解决他 我去拆炸♥弹♥
Take him. I’ll go for the bomb.
还有十秒钟
Ten seconds.
你打架像母狗一样
You fight like a poodle.
-书上说要剪红线 -我们是狗 狗都是色盲