Don’t get scared. Don’t get scared.
乖狗狗 你好乖
Look how good you’re being. Look how good…
在这里 我来找找看 一点都不会痛的
Where’s that…? There. I got it. This won’t hurt a bit.
我看看 我看看
Let’s see. Let’s see.
很好
Hey, that’s good.
-嘿 老爸 -皮肤过敏了
-Hey, Dad! -Boils.
你要不要陪我练球
Want to help me practice?
不行
No, no, I…
我待会儿再来陪你
I’ll play later. I promise.
我忘了你的蝴蝶结
Oh! I forgot your bow.
你漂亮的蝴蝶结
Your pretty bow.
等我统治世界之后
When I rule the Earth, you will be the first…
我就第一个拿你来开刀
on my list.
毛湿湿的看起来比较瘦
Keep the hairdo. It’s slimming.
-第二个就拿你开刀 -我是说真的
-There’s room on that list for you. -No, I mean it.
再几天就成功了
We only have a few days.
当楼上那个病老头的宠物 那正是我计划的关键
Although playing pet for that old man upstairs is key to my scheme…
但是我受不了这种羞辱了 听懂没有
I cannot stand this humiliation any longer. Am I clear?
算了 那只狗活不过今晚 派忍♥者猫过去
Never mind. The Puppy won’t survive the night. Send in the ninjas.
-在担心明天的选拔赛 -没有
-Nervous about the tryouts? -No.
-承认紧张也没什么嘛 -我没有紧张
-It’s okay to be nervous. -I’m not nervous.
我承认 我是很逊 但是不紧张
I stink, but I’m not nervous.
我知道了 我的宝贝是要我给他信心吗
Is he saying that because he needs me to reassure him?
好 给他信心
Yes. Reassure him.
你是全世界最厉害的小男生
You’re the most wonderful,
-全世界最聪明又迷人的 -别闹了
-bright, charming, good-looking… -Stop it.
最帅的小男生 好不好
boy in the whole wide world.
-或许你♥爸♥爸能帮你 -不必了 他比我还逊
-Maybe your dad could help you. -I’m pretty sure he stinks too.
我去找他谈
I’m gonna talk to him.
-该睡觉了 再过五分钟就把电视关掉了 -七分钟
-Time for bed. TV off. Five minutes. -Seven.
-六分钟 -好吧
-Six. -Deal.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
-Love you. -I love you too.
快交出来
Well? Hand it over.
什么 没有肉汁
What?! No gravy?
下次记得要加肉汁
Next time remember the gravy.
狗党万岁
Dogs rule.
要去哪里
Going someplace?
让我看看
Now, let’s see.
对 枫树街1409号♥
Ooh, yeah. 1409 Maple Terrace.
看到他了
I got him.
这是秘密行动 要像隐形战机一样
Total covert operation. Got to be like a Stealth.
嗨 萨姆
Hey, Sam.
预备 三 二 一
On my mark. Three, two, one.
万岁
Banzai!
狗党要亡♥党♥了
Dogs must die!
小卢 小卢 我是皮克
Lou. Lou, it’s Peek.
小卢 你在吗 我是皮克
Are you there? It’s Peek.
-小卢 -怎么了 怎么了 哪里
-Lou! -What? What? Where?
我接收到微弱的讯息 可能是故障 你去检查一下
I’m picking up a faint signal. Maybe it’s a glitch. You better check it.
好 我知道 我去检查
Okay. I’ll go look.
小心点
Be careful, kid.
我是特工
I’m an agent.
我是秘密特工
I’m a secret agent.
一狗当关 万猫莫敌
I’m a one-dog army.
停下
Stop!
翻个身
Turn over.
启动监视器
Bug activated.
皮克 嗨 皮克
Peek? Hello? Peek?
好像没有猫
Seems clear.
可能只是松鼠 我去告诉布奇
Probably just a squirrel. I’ll let Butch know.
小心背后
Behind you!
抱歉
Sorry!
怎么样啊 小狗狗
Wha-ah, doggie!
-布奇 怎么办 -咬他们
-What do I do? -Bite them.
什么声音
What?
布奇
Butch!
干嘛
What? Hm?
照我的话做
Just do as I say.
左拳 右拳 再来
Left! Right paw! Again!
旋转
Roll over!
做得好 举掌
That’s a good doggy. Paws up!
用后腿踢
Donkey kick!
给他们致命的一击
Come on, kid, give them the haymaker!
我改变主意了 叫我成龙大哥吧
I changed my mind. Call me the Claw of Ling Chow!
接招
Ling Chow this!
清理第七道
Clean up on aisle 7.
-有人类 -光荣撤退
-Humans! -Retreat with honor.
我有球棒
I have a bat.
我有手套 小心我接杀你
I have a mitt, and I’m not afraid to use it.
小卢
Lou!
坏狗狗
Bad dog.
幸好你长得可爱
You’re lucky you’re so cute.
-致命武器 -你们好
-Doom Machine. -Hey, guys.
-你还活着 -对 毫发无伤
-You’re still alive. -Yep. All five limbs.
萨姆 你欠我五块山胡桃熏猪耳朵
You owe me five smoked pig ears.
不错嘛 你还活着 没事 小子
You’re still standing. You okay?
没事 看见我教训他们没有 右拳 左拳 右拳 左拳
Did you see me? Right, left and right and left…
你可得意了 你当这是游戏 很好玩吗
You got cocky. You think this is a game?
我们狗特工不只是要取代号♥ 交朋友就算了
This isn’t about code names, boys or friends.
我们要守卫实验室 这是唯一任务
It’s about guarding that lab. Nothing else.
萨姆 皮克 封锁烟囱
Sam, Peek, seal the chimney.
-遵命 -没问题
-Right, boss. -You got it, skip.
臭猫
Cats.
还是不肯罢休
Don’t they ever quit?
给你看样好东西
Can I show you something?
布洛迪家的垃圾最高级了
The Brodys have the best garbage.
-别客气 多吃一点 -天呐
-Go on. Take a bite. -Oh, my.
他们都吃这个 真不公平
This is what they get to eat? What a gyp.
幸好不是只有我兴奋
I’m glad you liked it.
-要不然 别人还以为我流浪太久了 -流浪 真酷
-I thought I was a stray too long. -Stray? Cool.
-我没有遇过流浪狗 -我宁愿你叫我”非宠物”
-I’ve never met a stray. -I prefer “domestically challenged.”
非宠物小姐 抱歉 请你离开
Miss Challenged, sorry, but you gotta leave.
-我奉命守在这里 不准有人进入 -奉命
-My orders are clear. I can’t… -Orders?
-没错 我是秘密特工 -特工
-That’s right. I’m a secret agent. -An agent?
你当特工还嫌年纪太小了 你这个年纪应该玩乐才对
You’re small for an agent. Shouldn’t you be having fun?
我没有时间玩乐
I don’t have time.
真了不起
Tough guy.
别再当特工了 好吗
Stop with the agent stuff. Okay?
你应该和同年纪的小狗玩 童年是很珍贵的
You have your own kid to play with. Don’t take it for granted.
你要去哪里 再替我搔肚皮嘛
Whoa. Hey. Where you going? Could you do that again?
下次那个小男孩跟你玩的时候 你就让他帮你好好搔搔痒
Next time he talks to you, tilt your head and perk your ears.
你就会懂我说的
You’ll see what I’m talking about.
喂 帮个忙 跟布奇说爱薇回来了
And do me a favor. Tell Butch lvy’s back in town.
你看什么看
What are you looking at?
其实你还是蛮可爱的
Well, I guess you’re kind of cute.
是你啊
Look who it is. I got you.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey! -Hey.
昨天晚上 昨天晚上我跟你妈谈过
Last night your mother and I had a conversation…
我觉得
that made me think that maybe…
我觉得咱们父子两个应该好好聊一聊
you and I should talk…
聊聊我们和我伟大的研究计划
about you and me and my big project.
你要不要坐下来
You want to sit down?
好
Oh, yeah. Sure, sure.
你妈让我觉得 我下午
Your mom made me think that…
应该 应该陪你去参加足球选拔赛
Well, I’m coming to your soccer tryout this afternoon.
没关系 不用了啦
You don’t have to.
可是
But…
-我还是要去 -真的吗
-Here I come. -Really?
好吧 好吧
Okay. Yeah, okay.
-好极了 真酷 -酷 好 好
-Oh, good. Cool. -Cool. Cool.
你上学要迟到了