-克拉克先生早 -亨特早
-Morning, Mr. Clark. -Morning, Hunter.
-嗨 卡洛琳 -早 嗨 史考特
-Hi, Carolyn. -Morning. Hey, Scotty
史考特 去开一下门号♥码 小心别把蛋摔破了
Scotty, can you get the front door. And be careful with those the eggs.
-你♥爸♥爸要做实验用的 -好的 老妈
-Your father needs them for his experiments. -Okay, Mom.
不要叫了 巴迪 是我啦
Calm down, Buddy. It’s just me.
巴迪 我们回来了
Buddy, we’re home.
不要紧张 巴迪 是我啦
Calm down, Buddy. It’s just me.
巴迪
Buddy!
-巴迪 -巴迪
-Oh, Buddy! Oh! -Buddy!
巴迪
Buddy!

Oh!
我完美的派
My beautiful pie.
坏狗狗
Bad dog!
出去 出去 你这畜生
Get out, get out, get out! Out, you animal!
-这里是总部 -糟了 大事不妙了
-Control here. -We’ve got a serious problem.
天呐 快找最好的狗特工来 快去
My God. Get the best doggone agent you can in there. Go!
猫狗大战
各位 不久之前 我得到了一项重要消息
Gentlemen, a few moments ago I received word of the gravest nature.
处理布洛迪案的特工被猫绑♥架♥了
A key agent working the Brody case has been catnapped.
目前他很安全 但是必须尽快找人替补他
Although he is safe, we must replace him as soon as possible.
这一次 大坏猫又再一次
Once again, we find ourselves threatened…
威胁到我们了
by the great cat menace.
我们猜测这次很可能有恶猫阴谋
We suspect that a rogue feline is involved in a conspiracy…
摧毁我们狗党的多年努力成果
to destroy all we dogs have worked so hard to achieve.
根据作战计划D
Therefore, in accordance with Plan Delta…
我们要组织精英特工
we have an elite team of agents…
受训替补被绑♥架♥的伙伴
trained to replace our catnapped comrade.
现在 替补人员正要搭机从伦敦赶过来
Right now, replacements are flying in from London.
要进布洛迪家当宠物
One will take his place as the Brodys’ pet…
阻止猫族入侵他们家
and guard their home from cat invasion.
我不需要提醒你们 你们应该知道
I need not remind you that the future of man and dog alike…
这次任务的成败 关系到人类和狗党的未来
depends on the success of this mission.
只许成功 不许失败
Failure is not an option.
各位 事关重大 要不惜代价
The stakes are high. We have everything to lose.
一亿只狗他们的命运
One hundred million dogs have placed their destiny…
全都在掌握在我们的手中
squarely in our paws.
-我要咬你的耳朵 -走开
-I’ll bite your ear. -Get off me!
刺到我的眼睛了
That’s my eye you’re poking.
借过 请大家让开 借过一下 走开 不要挡路
Step aside. Coming through. Out of the way. Clear the area.
-别又来了 -这次又搞什么飞机啊
-Not again. -What is it this time?
我觉得这次点子也不怎么样
I don’t think this is a good idea.
-你们看 他是玩真的 -我只要一拉绳子
-I can’t believe this guy. -When I pull this rope…
-他在干嘛 -麻袋会掉在耙子上
-What’s he doing? -…The sack falls on the pitchfork.
把我抛出窗外 然后我就自♥由♥了 让开点
It’ll send me out the window and on the way to freedom!
-你哪根筋不对 -我 你们才有毛病
-What is it with you? -Me? What’s with you?
我要冒险 我不想在这里等无聊的人来收养我
I want adventure. Not wait to be taken to some boring house.
这有什么不好 有家人会疼爱你
What’s wrong with a family loving you?
还有免费的食物和温暖的窝
Free food, a warm place to sleep.
想在哪里上厕所都可以
And you could go to the bathroom wherever you want.
难道你们不想找刺♥激♥吗 比如说当警犬
Don’t you want to do something exciting? Like be a police dog!
或是当俄♥国♥的太空狗呢 说不定能尝到欧洲最美味的骨头
Or a Russian space dog! Or sample the great bones of Europe!
来嘛 伙伴们
Come on, guys.
算了 回头见 小狗们
Oh, forget it. See you puppies later.
-天呐 我不敢看 -最好能够成功
-Oh, boy, I can’t watch. -This ought to be good.
世界 我来了
World, here I come!
他飞起来了
Look, he’s flying.
他坠机了
No, he’s not.
这么快就冒险回来了吗
Back from your adventure so soon, Scooby-Doofus?
我在哪里
Where am I?
怎么回事
What’s that?
-去看看 -你去啦
-Somebody go look. -You go.
快进洞里去
All right! Into the hole!
动作快 动作快 最高机密行动 快进洞里去 快进洞里
Let’s move it! Top-secret operation! Into the hole! Double-time!
玩具吉娃娃跑得都比你们快 快点 小子们
I’ve seen better hustle on a dashboard Chihuahua.
你好 在这里
Howdy. Over here!
臭鸡让开的 那只鸡在生气
Down, Clucky! That’s one angry chicken.
所有特工排成横队
Front and center, agents!
快点 动作快点
Go! Let’s go, ladies!
排好 竖起耳朵来 打起精神
Straight line! Ears up!
别逼我动粗 想要玩具吗
Don’t make me muzzle you! Want a chew toy?
-要刺♥激♥吗 -是 长官要
-You wanted excitement? -Sir, yes, sir!
-要冒险吗 -是 长官要
-You wanted adventure? -Sir, yes, sir!
如果被布洛迪太太选中
If you are chosen,
到她家之后 随时要回报 准备好了没有
you will be briefed on arrival. Are you ready?
-是 长官好了 -祝你们好运
-Sir, yes, sir! -Good luck, men.
这些米格鲁小猎犬都很可爱
These are the cutest beagles you’ve ever seen.
来 在这里
Over here.
小伙子 拜托 你们不要忘了摇尾巴
For God’s sake, don’t forget to wag those tails!
你在电♥话♥里说得很诱人
They sound perfect from what you said.
他们很可爱的
They’re so cute.
怎么体型
They’ve really changed in size…
跟颜色都不一样了
and color.
品种 也变了
And breed.
他好可爱
He is adorable.
小伙子 你好
Hello!
我带你回家好不好 乖乖做我的宝贝
And you’re going to come home with me.
大事不妙
Not good!
老婆 我马上来
I’ll be right there. Ow!
嗨 儿子 嗨 妈
-Hi, sweetheart. -Hey.
我要给你一个惊喜
I have a surprise for you.
新狗狗
A new Puppy!
可是 妈 巴迪可能还会回来
But, Mom, Buddy may still come back.
真抱歉 都已经一个多月了
I’m sorry, hon. I know it’s been a month.
还记得刚刚收养巴迪的时候 我们有多么开心吗
But remember how happy we were when we found Buddy?
我想巴迪他现在在新家 一定过得也很快乐的
I bet he’s making a new family just as happy right now.
你看看他嘛 你♥爸♥爸需要他来做实验
Look at him. And your father does need him for work.
我们可以玩接球 飞盘 跟捉迷藏
You could play Frisbee and hide-and-seek.
好极了
Yes. Perfect.
我看看
Let me see.
好 让我看看
Oh, yeah, yeah. Let me see.
毛屑 成分正常
Dander. Standard composition.
视网膜反应 正常
Retinal response…
鼻子上的黏液
Normal. Proboscis viscosity…
不偏酸性又不偏碱性 好 免疫力反应
Not too acid, not too alkaline. All right, immune response.
好极了
That’s excellent!
太棒了
That’s good!
再加一点点 合成的蛋白质和静电
Now, a little protein synthesis and an electrostatic…
儿子 那这样子好了 你来替他取名字吧
I know. Why don’t you name him?
好啊 就叫”驴蛋”
Okay. How about “Loser”?
他是狗耶 妈
It’s a dog, Mom.
你才不是驴蛋
You’re not a loser, are you?
“不 我才不是驴蛋”
“No, I’m not a loser.”
等一下 卢
Wait. Lou.
那就叫你小卢好了
We’ll call you Lou.
驴蛋
Ser.
不准在客厅里面玩
No playing in the good living room.
地毯是乌兹别克进口的 每平方英寸织一万针
That carpet is Uzbekistani. Ten thousand thread count.
看什么
What?
驴蛋
Loser.
爱猫族
Cat person.
好 就这么办
Okay, here’s the plan,
从阳台出去 回到谷仓
Get off this patio, get back to the barn…
找一支更好的耙子
get a better pitchfork.
真酷
Cool.
换作是我就不会吃
I wouldn’t do that if I were you.
精神可佳 小子 但是帮个忙 退后
I like your spirit, but do me a favor and stand back.
那是我的饼
That’s my biscuit.
差点变成史上最短命的任务
That would’ve been a short assignment.
-嘿 你要去哪里 -总部训练的新人♥大♥不如前了
-Where you going? -HQ ain’t training how they used to.
-你是谁 -我叫布奇
-Who exactly are you? -Name’s Butch.
告诉我 人类替你取了什么蠢名字 小花 菲菲 洛佛

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!