and Abby doesn’t know Megan.
那么 其他的那些孩子也不认识
Right, maybe these other kids don’t.
其他的那些孩子
Then, these other kids,
他们都在谈论艾比 不是吗
they talk about Abby, too, right?
他们都谈论艾比 但是都不认识艾比
They all talk about Abby. Then they don’t know Abby.
他们的朋友梅根也不认识艾比
Their friend Megan doesn’t know Abby.
是吧 她姐姐
Right. Her sister.
如果梅根是假的话
But Alex has got to be fake,
那阿历克斯也是假的了
if Megan’s fake.
他们都通过梅根和你产生联♥系♥
They all relate to you through Megan.
蒂姆·霍布斯的照片
阿历克斯 梅格跟这人都说什么了
你对他来讲 不过是另外一个姑娘而已
乔埃尔觉得尼夫很棒
如果没有梅根 那么他们
If there’s no Megan, then they
也不会和你产生联♥系♥的
don’t relate to you.
因为她也骗不了他们
‘Cause she’s not fooling them, too.
我是说 她也许…
I mean, maybe she’s…
那么其他人呢
What about all these other people?
她就是他们
She’s all of them.
她能冒充他们
She could be all of them.

Right.
我明白地感觉到 像是在
I’m feeling very conscious about, like,
为难她…是的
embarrassing her, and not… Right.
我真不想伤害这个家庭
Like, I really don’t want to hurt this family.
知道吗
You know?
她需要一个把自己换醒的电♥话♥
Well, she needs a wake-up call.
我知道 但我只是觉得这不…
I know, but I just feel like it’s just not…
这并不恶毒 只是很悲哀
It’s not malicious. It’s just sad.
对啊 不 我来这不是为了…
Right. No, we’re not here to be…
你知道吗
You know?
我觉得她…
Listen, I think she…
我们不是来伤害她
We’re not here to hurt her,
是来帮助她的
we’re here to help.
我应该从她那里套出真♥相♥
We deserve to shake the truth out of her.
对 为了我们 为了尼夫
Right. For our sake, for Nev’s sake.
在这我们应该做的
I think that what we should do while we’re here
是让尼夫温和地面对她
is Nev should gently confront her about this.
而不是说 “你这个该死的骗子”
I don’t think it should be, “You effing liar!”
梅根·法乔 “你真在我妈妈家吗
Megan Faccio. “Are you seriously at my mom’s?
待在那儿 我快回家了” 感叹号♥
“Stay there, I’m coming home.” Exclamation point.
她为什么不打电♥话♥给我
Why wouldn’t she call me?
你最喜欢用什么作画

不 我指的是用什么画
No, I mean as far as the paint.
你喜欢油画棒吗
Do you like oil pastels?
我只用一个小的黑色铅笔作画
-拜 -拜 谢谢你们 小伙子们
– Bye. – Bye. Thank you, guys.
好吧 一会就赶上你们
All right, catch up with you guys later.
好吧 很明显在我们睡觉的时候
Okay, so apparently while we slept,
有人觉得是时候说出真♥相♥了
somebody decided that it was time to tell the truth.
梅根·法乔发来的这两条短♥信♥把我弄醒了
Now, here’s two texts that I woke up to from Megan Faccio.
我不能回家尼夫
我和阿历克斯来这儿是为了寻求帮助
我有酗酒问题 非常严重
“如今你已经知道我妈病得很重
“By now you know my mom is very ill.
为了她我不能再酗酒了
“And I can’t continue to do this to her,
阿历克斯也是”
and neither can Alex. ”
我把农场卖♥♥了 我处理不来
对不起让你失望了
安好 梅格
接下来让我们上Facebook
And then, check out this message
看下瑞安·艾弗森的信息
from Ryan Iverson on Facebook.
“我得让你知道我来这儿的原因
“I need to tell you that the reason I came down here
不是像安琪拉要求的那样
“Was not to bring Megan home,
把梅根带回家
as Angela requested.
而是送她 阿历克斯 本
“I’m taking her, Alex, and Ben to
去曙光农场接受住院治疗
“Dawn Farms for inpatient treatment.”
请你理解 瑞安
梅根住地请点击
www.dawnfarm.org
是安琪拉策划的 这步走得真聪明
I mean, she did it… That’s a really smart play,
把梅根说酒鬼 尽管我知道她喝酒
that Megan’s an alcoholic. Even though I knew she drank,
但转眼间居然就去了康复中心
all of a sudden she went into rehab.
是啊 我几乎为梅根感到悲哀
没错 真是聪明
Right, it’s really smart.
阿历克斯这步也走得好 这就是为什么
And Alex. And that’s why
他们去了州南部
they went downstate.
瑞安也跟着去了 因为他要带他们去
You know? And that’s why Ryan went, ’cause he went to take them.
还有…
And…
她非常擅长制♥造♥这些戏剧性的转折
是的 我们得让她说出真♥相♥
Yeah, well, we’re going to get her to just tell us the truth.
我觉得今天得找个时间
I think that at some point today,
我们或许应该好好谈谈
we should probably have, you know, a real talk.
-好啊 -坐下来好好谈谈
– Okay. – You know, a good sit-down conversation.
回想一下 把事说清楚
To sort of go over a couple of things, and clear some stuff up.

Okay.
我猜你也明白我们俩之间
And I guess you understand the necessity on our part
-公开你的身份的重要性 -恩
– to sort of just show up. – Yeah.
因为安排策划显然是行不通的
Because making arrangement obviously wasn’t working out.
是的
No, it wasn’t.
把所有人都聚齐
And there didn’t really seem to be any way
似乎也是不可能的
to get everybody in the same place.
我只想见见安琪拉
But I would like to just, sort of, meet Angela.
我在这儿
听听她的说法就够了
See what she has to say.
没关系 没事的
It’s all right. It’s okay.
没啥不安的 你有着丰富的想象力
Nothing to be upset about. You got a great imagination.
-是吗 -是的
– You know? Yeah? – Yeah.
很了不起
It’s pretty remarkable.
但你现在也能想到 此时此刻
But you can imagine now, at this point,
我们已经基本理出头绪了吧
we’ve put most of it together.
并不是对每件事情 但八♥九♥不离十了
Not everything, but pretty much everything.
我们知道不存在蒂姆 或许
We know there’s no Tim, we know probably
这些人都不存在 是吗
there isn’t any of these people, really.
我的女儿 梅根是存在的
My daughter. There is Megan.
-梅根是存在的 -梅根在的
– There is a Megan? – There is a Megan.
-但她不在这儿 -她是不在这
– But she’s not around. – She’s not around.
好吧 她几岁了
All right. What is she,
-19岁吗 -19
– 19? – She’s 19.
她住哪儿
Where does she live?
她住在州南部 现在曙光农场 真的
She lives downstate and she’s in Dawn Farms. That’s true.
她在那儿住多久了
Wow, for how long has she been there?
到现在已经有大约四个月了 所以
She’s been there for about four months now, so…
-但我从没和她本人说过话 -是
– But I never spoke to her. – No.
-对吗 -是
– Right. – No.
我感觉糟透了
I feel terrible.
照片上的女孩是谁
And who’s the girl in the pictures?
-只是…-是我的亲戚朋友
– Just… – That’s a family friend.
所以我觉得自己背叛了她
So, I feel like I’ve betrayed her.
再见 两周后再见 艾比
We’ll see you later. We’ll see you in two weeks, Abby.
我妈去哪儿了
Where did my mom go?
我觉得她和尼夫出去闲逛了
I think she and Nev are out, hanging out.
文森已经到家了 替我照看男孩们
Well, Vince is already at the house, watching the boys for me.
他知道这些事情吗
And does Vince know all about this?
微笑 露点牙齿
Smile with a little teeth.
露齿微笑 你的牙齿很漂亮
Smile with a little teeth. You have nice teeth.
漂亮的牙齿
Beautiful teeth.
你共安排了多少人
很多
试着列出来 安琪拉
天哪
Oh, golly.
梅根 瑞安 瑞安有两个姐妹
Megan. Ryan. Then Ryan had two sisters.
艾米 萨拉和安 安也是镇上的
Amy and Sara-Ann, who is a girl here in town, also.
她是乔埃尔的一位朋友
One of Joelle’s friends.
我就是通过人物关系找到这些照片的
That’s how I get pictures of them together.
-乔什是乔埃尔的兄弟 -对
– Josh is Joelle’s brother. – Right.
然后
and…
现实生活中吗 不 你说的是…
In real life, no. You’re talking about…
现实生活中也是
Yeah, in real life,
还有阿历克斯 蒂姆
also. And Alex, and Tim,
-还有索菲娅 就这些了 -索菲娅

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!