我说 你想让我把你留在那吗
I mean, you want me to leave you in there?
你得先冷静下来
You need to chill out a little bit.
我觉得现在 是的
Yeah, I think right now, yes,
所有的事情都很怪异 但是我不…
things are a definitely weird, but I’m not…
说真的 你表现地很怪异
是啊
Yeah.
我一点都不觉得害怕
I don’t feel threatened at all.
我对她没有任何感觉
I don’t think there’s any feeling of hers
就像是 “上帝啊
that’s like, “Oh, my God.
我们非得进攻不可了”
We have to attack.”
就像是 她一直在防守
Like, she seems she’s on the defensive.
不 我不想进攻
No, I don’t want to attack.
只想努力撤退
Just trying to stay back.
咱就继续拍 瑞尔
Let’s just roll, Rel.
如果不拍这段经历
If we don’t get into this experience,
我们算干什么来了 咱就和他们玩下去
there’s no reason to be here. Let’s ride with them.
-国家滑雪名人馆啊 -是的
– US National Ski Hall of Fame? – Yeah.
那里面也有艾比的作品
一幅她早期的作品
他们在一起过节的时候
放了一些烟花什么的
她画了一幅画
他们就把这幅画放进去了
我们可以到处转转
指给你们艾比的画都在哪里放着
是的
Yeah, sure.
这是劳伦父亲的房♥子 海滨别♥墅♥
This is Lauren’s dad’s house. Beach house.
嗨
Hi!
嘿 你们在做什么呢
Hey. What are you guys doing?
没什么吗
Nothing?
不打招呼吗 艾比
You going to say hi? Abby.
嗨 我们没见过面 我是亚尼夫
Hi. We’ve never met. I’m Yaniv.
很高兴见到你 来抱抱
Nice to meet you. Give me a hug.
怎么了 我是阿里尔 我的弟弟
What’s happening? I’m Ariel. My brother.
-嘿 我是阿里尔 -嗨
– Hey, I’m Ariel. – Hi.
亚尼夫 你紧张吗 不紧张吗
Yaniv. Are you nervous? No?
尼夫有点 他很紧张
Nev is. He’s nervous.
你是个… 你就像是个著名的画家
You’re like… You’re like a famous painter,
知道吗
you know?
见到你我好开心啊
I’m so excited to meet you.
你们想出去吗
You guys want to go out?
好啊 走吧
Okay. Let’s go.
艾比是画画的 是吧
画了很多吧
艾比 她不画画的
Abby, she doesn’t really paint.
她妈妈倒是画了很多
Her mom paints a lot,
并且艾比也没画那么多
but Abby doesn’t paint that much.
那她姐姐梅根呢
Huh. What about her sister Megan?
艾比 看到你姐姐梅根了吗
Hey, Abby, do you see your older sister Megan?
没有 从没见过
真的吗
Oh, really?
没有
她住哪儿
Where does she live?
我真不知道
我从没和她说过话
甚至都不知道她长什么样
你画了多少 画得很多吗
你都把我搞糊涂了
好吧 这算是招了
Well, there’s the confession.
从艾比的朋友那就知道一切了
Heard it pretty clearly from Abby’s friend.
她从来没见过梅根
She’d never seen Megan before,
不知道她住哪儿 没和她说过话
doesn’t know where she lives, doesn’t get to talk to her,
也不怎么画画
and doesn’t really paint that much.
我现在都不想让你们走了
好吧 我们会去和你们共进晚餐的
Well, we’re going to see you for dinner.
是啊 但你很难告诉艾比
…这不在小女孩的预想之内…
她现在在这儿 所以
Well, she’s here now, so it
在这里什么也干不了 我们得去
wouldn’t do us any good anyway. So we’ll go,
换换衣服 洗个澡 然后再去见你们
we’ll change, we’ll shower, then we’ll meet up with you
-然后就有机会出来逛了 -好的
– and we’ll get a chance to hang out . – Okay.
好的 你们可以先回宾馆然后再出来
Okay. Maybe you guys can come back to the house and hang out.
我们可以再谈谈她的作品
所有那些奇妙的东西
好的… 好 我很快就打给你
Okay… Cool. I will speak to you soon.
-好的 -再次感谢
– All right. – Thanks again.
那么…
So…
你们怎么想的
What do you guys think?
坚持还是放弃
Hold it or it will fall.
安琪拉爱你哦
Angela’s in love with you.
安琪拉爱我
Angela is in love with me.
-对啊 -是啊
– Right. – Yeah.
能看出来的 你没看出来但我将要离开
You can see it. Did you see how awkward it was
她靠在车上是多么的局促不安啊
when I was going to leave and she was leaning on the car?
-她认为我们再也不会回来了 -对啊
– She doesn’t think we’re coming back. – Right.
她当然会认为我们不回来了
Of course she doesn’t think we’re coming back.
她就像是在说 “不要走”
She’s like, “Don’t go.”
不行 不 大部分人都不会再回来的
No, no. Most people wouldn’t go back.
我90%确定安琪拉的声音就是梅根的
So, I’m 90% sure right now that Angela is the voice of Megan.
是啊
Yeah.
我居然还一直和她通短♥信♥
And that I’ve been texting and having this weird affair
和这个怪异的40岁女人调情
with this strange 40-year-old woman.
是吧
Right?
因为她的声音很像
Because her voice is very similar. Mmm-hmm.
就是有一点…
It’s just like a little bit…
缓慢 疲惫 是的
Slow, tired. Right.
如果她说话慢点 温柔点
If she just slowed it down and softened it,
就是同样的声音了
it’d be the same voice.
因为她就站在…
And of course we can’t get her on the phone
我们当然打不通她的电♥话♥
because she’s standing right…
-知道吧 就是她 -是的
– You know, it’s her. – Right.
但是她…
But she…
我感觉她得有两部手♥机♥啊
She’d have to have two cell phones,
在我们和安琪拉在一起的时候
which I think she does. Megan called you,
梅根给你打电♥话♥了是吧
right, while we were with Angela?
是啊 但是没人讲话
Yeah, but no one was there.
我想她也许只是拨通了而已
I think she may have just dialed it.
她在海滩上 她也许刚刚…
She was there on the beach, and she may have just…
我留意着她
I was kind of looking at her.
我也给她发短♥信♥ 然后不久之后
I also texted her, and then shortly
安琪拉 在看她的手♥机♥
thereafter Angela, like, looked at her phone.
想听听我的想法吗
You want to hear my theory?
照片里的那个梅根
Megan in the pictures,
安琪拉根本就不认识那个人
Angela doesn’t know that person.
是啊 对的
No, right.
她不知道从哪里找来的那姑娘的照片图库
She just somehow found a trove of pictures of this girl…
对…她像是个业余模特
Right… who’s, like, an amateur model.
不过她的确有个19岁
But she does have a 19-year-old daughter,
或者再大些的女儿 是吗
or an older daughter. Right?
对啊 她只是刚好在这些照片中找到了
Right. And she just found in these pictures,
长的有点像她的另一个女人的照片
this photo of an another woman who kind of looks like her.
甚至根本就不算是女人 只是个姑娘
Who’s not even a woman, who’s just a girl.
那个姑娘长的不像她
That woman doesn’t look like her.
那个姑娘 只是标了她的名字而已
Who’s a girl, and just labeled her.
我们可以说 我能拍…
Let’s just say, I could take…
我能拍到你所有的照片
You know, I could take all of your photos,
你所有的照片…
and all of your photos…
然后下载下来吗
And download them?
对 然后用完全不同的名字
Download them, and make new profiles
建一个新的档案 不加认识你的人
with totally different names, and never make friends
为好友
with people who knew you.
只是创造一个事实上是真的
And just create a network of friends
只是你不认识的朋友网
that are actually real-life friends, but you don’t know them.
我是说 还有很多…
I mean, there’s a lot that…
去哪儿找这些朋友呢
Where do you find those?
…还是说不通 伙计们
…that still doesn’t explain, guys.
不 还是说不通啊
No, it doesn’t explain…
并且我想知道
I mean, also, what I want to know is,
其他那些人怎么来的
what about the rest of these people?
像是瑞安·艾弗森和蒂姆
What about Ryan Iverson and Tim?
如果照片中的梅根不认识艾比 对吗
If Picture Megan doesn’t know Abby, right,
并且艾比也不认识梅根