– You can hear me good? – Totally clear.
快到了
We are close.
现在在伊什珀明镇
We are in the town of Ishpeming,
我想也许再拐个弯
and I think it’s just maybe
就能到主街了
one more turn and then we’re on Main Street.
在那儿呢 那个房♥子
Then there it is, the house.
我觉得我们应该伪装一下
没人会注意到我们的 淡定
No one’s going to notice us. Just be cool.
这看起来像是老杰西潘尼
This looks like it’s the old JCPenny,
就在这儿 就是它
right here. This is it.
这是老杰西潘尼建筑 就是这儿
This is the old JCPenny building. Right here.
绝对不是个画廊
Definitely not a gallery.
但还真是个美梦啊
Nice dream, though.
伙计们 再精确点 上帝啊
Keep it a little more subtle, guys. Jesus Christ.
我想这是…
I think this is…
应该是这个 就在这
That could be it, right there.
北主街 就是这个 就在拐角处
North Main Street. That was it, right there on the corner.
现在是一览无余了啊
We’re in plain sight right now.
确保你手♥机♥开着
Make sure your cell phone is on.
车子就不关火了
I’m gonna leave the car running.
恩 门也开着
Yeah. And the doors open.
整好座位 随时都能跳进来
Let’s get the seats ready to jump into.
还有窗户 一样都开着算了
And have the windows open, maybe even, too.
也可能钻窗逃生呢
It might be that kind of escape.
瑞尔 准备好了吗
Rel, you ready?
别浪费时间了 该出发了
Let’s not waste any time. We got to go.
别犹豫了 坚强点 冷静点 要有信心
屋里有人
有人吗
Hello?
好吧 有点怪异
不行 坚强点
No. Just stay strong.
我觉得我们不应该
坚强点
Stay strong.
去门口 去门口
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?

Hi.
嗨 安琪拉吗
Hi. Angela?
-是的 -亚尼夫
– Yes. – Yaniv.
-很高兴见到你 -你好啊
– Hi, nice to see you. – How are you?
很高兴见到你 艾比不在这儿
Good to see you. Abby’s not here.
我们本想给你一个惊喜的
We thought we’d surprise you.
给你们带了些花
We got you some flowers…
上帝啊 艾比不在这
Oh, my goodness. Abby’s not here.
…还有一些礼物送给…
…and some presents for…
你好啊
Hi, how are you?
很好 你好
Good. How are you?
我是阿里尔
I’m Ariel.
你们来这做什么
What are you guys doing up here?
我们飞越芝加哥然后想
We were flying through Chicago and figured,
既然艾比不能来
since Abby couldn’t come
并且还是她的生日 我们可以
and it was her birthday, we would
开车过来给她一个惊喜
just drive on up and surprise her.
你们真是太好了
You guys are so wonderful.
这是给你的 那一个 就是那
Here, this is for you. That one, right there.
谢谢 真的很感谢你们
Well, thank you, thank you very much.
嗯 你叫什么名字啊
Yeah. What’s your name?
我叫文森
My name is Vince.
嗨 阿里尔
Hey. Ariel.
嗨 你好吗
Hi. Hi. How are you.
-见到你真好 -见到你很高兴
– How nice to see you. – Hi, nice to see you.
你们怎么会来啊
You guys shouldn’t have come.
我的天
Oh, my goodness.
我们关系很亲密啊
We were close-ish.
这对艾比来说真是个好消息
So, this is a really nice thing here for Abby.
下来 斯波特 谢谢
Get down, Spot. Thank you.
要进来吗
Would you like to come in?
当然
Sure.
我来处理这只狗 它可真凶恶
Let me deal with this dog. He’s vicious.
真不相信你们会来 太贴心了
I can’t believe you guys came. That’s so sweet.
很荣幸啊 你们有个这么美满的家庭
It’s our pleasure. You guys are such a nice family,
我们很想见到你们 但是一直没机会
we were excited to meet you and kept missing opportunities.
你们不该来的 你们应该工作啊
You guys shouldn’t have come. You guys need to be working.
知道吗 我们把这看做是个有趣的旅途
You know, we thought it would be a fun road trip.
这是给你的狗狗的
This is for your dog.
这是给狗狗的 小狗玩具
This is for the dog. A little dog toy.
太贴心了
Oh. That’s so sweet.
我还有送给梅根的礼物
I have something here for Megan, too.
好的 但她现在不在这儿
她在镇上吗
Is she in town?
没 她住的很远 在格雷斯顿
上帝啊 你们可真好
进来吧 进来
Come on in. Come on in.
你的房♥子很漂亮
Your house is beautiful.
-谢谢 -小镇很可爱
Thank you. And this town is really lovely.
这是罗纳尔德和安东尼
-嗨 伙计们 -嘿 伙计们
– Hey, guys. – Hey, guys.
这在哪里摘的啊
Where did you get these?
我们刚从路上摘的
We just picked them on the road.
你好 怎么了
Howdy. What’s happening?
我们想找个花店来着 但是没找到
We tried to find a flower shop, but we couldn’t.
-嘿 我是阿里尔 -嘿 孩子们
– Hey, man, I’m Ariel. – Hey, guys.
他们都有残疾
我们不知道艾比什么时候回来
好的 那么…
Okay. So…
你们今晚住哪里呢
So, where you guys staying tonight?
事实上 还没打算好
Actually, we hadn’t figured that out.
找个汽车旅馆或什么的吧
We figured we’d find a motel or something.
进来
Come on in.
他们不… 我甚至不知道从何说起
They’re not… I don’t even know where to start.
安琪拉不像是安琪拉
Angela doesn’t look like Angela.
文森也不像文森
Vince doesn’t look like Vince.
还有一幅正在创作的画
And there’s a painting in process.
这是艾比的新作
真的吗

Yeah.
我保证 这就像是吹制出的…
I promise. It’s like a blown-out…
这也许是我头发的最后一张照片了
这像是吹出来的太阳
It’s like blown-out sun.
为什么 你要剪掉头发吗
Why? You going to cut your hair?
不 我要开始做化疗了
不要啊 什么时候
Oh, no. When?
上周
什么样的… 你得癌症了吗
What kind of… You have cancer?
我有… 子♥宫♥癌…
老天 那太糟了
Oh, man, that sucks.
很遗憾听到这个消息
I’m really sorry to hear it.
真是的 很抱歉 我不知道
我想你还没有… 告诉任何人
等等一小阵风
Wait for a little gust of wind,
把头发吹到空中
and we’ll get your hair in the air.
说真的 你该打电♥话♥过来
我等你电♥话♥差不多已经等了两个小时了
所以在你接到短♥信♥的时候就该打给我了
没礼貌的孩子
你又打给梅根了吗
-她会… -我知道
嗯 嗯
Yeah, yeah.
如果你需要进去…
我不清楚他为什么叫喊 我去看看
嘿 怎么了
Hey! What?
看到文森我有点紧张
所以… 我想走
不 留下来
你们想在海滩别♥墅♥待多长时间
因为你有客人
是舒尔曼先生
亲爱的 是亚尼夫
很惊讶吧
艾比 是真的
亲爱的 他们大老远地跑来看你
刚开始 艾比吓坏了
At first, Abby was freaking out.
然后她让朋友劳伦接电♥话♥
And then she put her friend Lauren on the phone…
我们这就去见她
We’re just going to go meet her.
咱们冷静地继续玩下去吧
Let’s just keep playing it really cool.
我要把这个放在这
I’m gonna put this in here.
你不觉得
But don’t you think it would just be better
-把我们的车开过去更好吧 -恩
– that we have our car with us? – Yes.
开着我们的车吧
So, let’s take our car.
亨利 你想跟着吗
Henry, you want to follow?
我跟着

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!