尼夫对梅根说
你给我留下了很深的印象
太有吸引力了
梅根累坏了
她在思念一个她甚至从未见过的人
拜
Bye.
你们叫彼此宝贝有多久了
How long have you been calling each other “Babe”?
我会梦见你的 我总梦见你
宝贝 晚点再聊
几周了 可能两周了
A couple of weeks. Two weeks maybe.
所以你们在热恋吗
So you’re full-on going out?
异地恋哦
This is a long distance relationship?
不 没有 我们不是
No, we’re not. We’re not.
但如果我们见个面
But, you know, if we met each other
并且在现实世界中相互吸引的话
and the attraction exists in real life,
就会立刻恋爱
it would be, like, instantaneous relationship.
但你不能只是和她亲热 然后送她回家
But you can’t just make out and send her home.
我知道
I know.
夺走她的第一次
And take her virginity.
所以说 就是这个意思
Well, that’s what it comes down to.
我得谨慎行事
I’m going to have to really be very careful.
因为即使我们之间有化学反应
Because even if there is a lot of chemistry,
她还是住在密歇根
she does still live in Michigan.
“梅根 这是我给你寄的第一封信
“Megan, this is the first letter I have sent you, ever.
这有点奇怪 因为我们所有的联♥系♥
“It feels a little strange since all of our communications
到目前为止都是虚拟的
“Have been virtual up until now.
我做了两个这样的钱币
“I made two of these pennies,
一个给你 一个给我
one for you and one for me.
你不知道我有么期待见到你
“You have no idea how excited I am to meet you.
你的 尼夫”
“Yours, Nev.”
看这里 孩子
亚尼夫给梅根
总有一天
见鬼 咱俩看起来真配
梅根说 想要抚摸你…
爱你的胸部…手指穿过我的发丝
我真点头晕目眩了
我的手无法离开你的身体
我是如此想要你
梅根说 做个好梦
8月 尼夫 瑞尔和亨利
受邀前往科罗拉多州韦尔市 参与一部舞蹈电影的拍摄
信息
Message.
嘿 梅根 我是尼夫
Hey, Megan. Nev,
现在周日 六点
6:00, Sunday.
你肯定刚刚登陆上G-chat吧
Yeah, I guess you just got kicked off G-Chat.
我明天要去韦尔
I’m leaving tomorrow for Vail.
我不知道
I don’t know
你接下来两周的行程是什么
what your schedule is like for the next two weeks,
但是 瑞尔 亨利和我
but Rel, Henry, and I
要那一直待到九号♥
are going to be out there till the 9th
等着参加韦尔舞蹈节 所以
for the Vail Dance Festival, so…
我不知道
I don’t know,
或许你和你的妈妈还有艾比和乔埃尔
maybe you and your mom and Abby and Joelle
可以出来过个周末
should come out for a weekend.
你们好像离那不远
You’re like, kind of, halfway there.
先飞去丹佛 我不知道 只是个想法
Fly to Denver. I don’t know, it’s an idea.
所以 你可以打我办公室电♥话♥或者我手♥机♥
So, you can call me at the office or on my cell.
希望今晚出发前能跟你通话 拜
Would love to talk to you before I leave tonight, bye.
韦尔舞蹈节
请服务人员准备好降落
Flight attendants prepare for landing, please.
韦尔
小心 当心头 好 我们都滚动
Careful, watch the heads. Okay, and we both roll…
所以 你坐在中间…
So, you have to sit between…
好的 我的两个照相机正在拍摄滚动
All right, I’m rolling on my two cameras.
好的 滚动
All right, rolling.
梅根马上接受请求 去录歌♥
Megan’s taking requests and she’ll record a song right now.
《野马》怎么样
Wild Horses?
《小银驹》呢
Silver Stallion?
还能想到的关于马的歌♥吗
Any other horse songs we can think of?
《田纳西种马》怎么样
Tennessee Stud?
求你了 为我唱《田纳西种马》吧
Please, please, please do Tennessee Stud for me.
她在输入 她说 我想可以
She’s typing. “I think I can handle that.”
我希望她能唱
I hope she sings.
《田纳西种马》
播放 下载
唱得真不错
That’s good.
太棒了
That’s really good.
她好性感
She’s so hot.
可以多让她唱几首吗
Can we request some more songs?
真有意思 你尽可以让艾比画画
This is fun. You can just request paintings for Abby to do
让梅根唱歌♥
and songs for Megan to sing.
唱得挺不错的
That was pretty good.
唱得非常不错
That was really good.
真好听
That was good.
-真不敢相信她答应了 -她答应了
– I can’t believe she just did that. – She just did that.
就在二十分钟前
20 minuts ago.
所以 在安琪拉的主页
So, on Angela’s website,
在她的Facebook
on her Facebook,
她把歌♥都上传了吗
does she have all her songs up?
上传了不少
She’s got a bunch of them.
像个艺术家一样发表作品吗
Like a published artist?
像个音乐家
Like a musician?
这首歌♥真煽情 这是另外一首
This one’s sick, but it’s the other one.
告诉她我们多喜欢另一首歌♥
Tell her how much we like the other song,
她弹吉他的那首
where she plays guitar.
瑞尔和亨利都想让我告诉你
Rel and Henry both want me to tell you
他们有多喜欢《下坡路》这首歌♥
how much they love Downhill
还有一首 我记不得叫什么了
And the other one, I can’t remember what it’s called.
这不太好听
Huh. That’s not good.
搜索
Search.
《自此一路向下》
听起来有点像 虽然有点不同
Sort of sounds like it, a little different though.
很相似
It’s really similar, though.
没那么好听 安琪拉的更好些
It’s not as good. Angela’s is better.
对
Yes.
好吧 听着 你可不能生她的气
All right, listen, you can’t hold it against her.
她可没说 这歌♥我写的
She didn’t say, “Hey, I wrote this song. ”
那不重要 她毕竟还是…
It doesn’t matter, she’s still…
是的 是的
Yeah. Yeah.
再说 她的声音比这女孩好听十倍
And still, her voice is 10 times better than this girl.
显然她是个艺术家
And she’s clearly an artist
因为那是来自内心深处的表达和情感
because that came from deep expression and feeling.
她找了首不出名的歌♥…
She found a song, kind of obscure…
她翻唱了首歌♥
She covered a song.
是呀 人们靠这个谋生
Yeah. People make careers out of that.
你要在Facebook上曝光这事吗
So, you’re just playing this off Facebook?
不 我不会曝光的…看
No, I’m not, I’m playing this off… Look.
艾米·库内伊
Amy Kuney.
就是她
This is it.
我嘴里有食物
I have food in my mouth.
我是说 这不会是完全一样的录音吧
I mean, is this not the exact same recording?
我不确定
I’m not sure.
听上去有点不一样
Sounds a little different.
绝对是同一首
This is definitely it.
绝对是
Definitely it.
-他们把它贴到网上了 -我知道
– They posted it online. – I know.
她把别人的音乐贴上去
She posted somebody else’s music.
她贴上去…
Did she post it…
这不一样
Now, that doesn’t mean she
如果她只是放了首
doesn’t just put up a song
她喜欢的歌♥ 那没关系
that she likes. Fine.
但这里写着 作者是 妈妈和梅根
But it’s called… The artists are “Mom and Megan. ”
我夸了她几句 她回答说
And I complimented her and she said,
感谢你
“Thanks for listening to
聆听我拙劣的声音
me cough the dust off my vocal cords. ‘ ‘
我恭维了她的歌♥ 说我很喜欢
She responded to a number of compliments that I gave her
她都一一回应
about the song and how much I liked it,
但那甚至都不是她唱的
and it’s not even her singing.
只是别人的歌♥的录音
It’s just a recording of somebody else’s song.
确定吗
Are we sure about that?
能
Yes.