她姐梅根是个艺术家 也是舞者
Her sister Megan is an artist, and also a dancer,
但是她没有多少作品
but she isn’t making as much art…
只是给了我这幅画
or only shared this picture with me,
我觉得她挺喜欢我的
because I think she has a big crush on me.
我把这张照片
So when I put that…
用作我的Facebook头像
made that my Facebook profile picture,
她很喜欢 说照得很好
she really liked it and told me how nice it was,
还说 要是能够
and that she thought how nice it would be to
枕着我的胸睡着该有多好
put her head on my chest and fall asleep.
然后她就画了这幅画 画的确实很美
So then she drew it, and it’s actually a beautiful drawing.
嗯 画的很棒
Yeah, it is. It’s really good.
她是个兽医 所以很喜欢动物
She works as a vet, so she likes animals a lot.
我也喜欢动物 我不是个疯狂的爱动物者
I like animals. I’m not a crazy animal lover,
但我确实喜欢动物
but I do like animals.
梅根·法乔
她还是个音乐家 我想她是拉大提琴的
She’s a musician. I think she plays the cello,
可能还弹吉他 她还唱歌♥
maybe also the guitar, and she sings.
我不是音乐家
I’m not really a musician,
但不能不说 我俩在这方面
but I guess you could say that we
还是有共同点的
have a similarity there.
因为我…算了
‘Cause I… Whatever.
她还跳舞
She’s a dancer.
她跳芭蕾 我觉得她还跳肚皮舞
She takes ballet, other… I think she does belly dancing.
倒不是说我也跳这两种舞
Again, not that I do either of those,
但舞蹈也是我生活中很重要的一部分
but dance is a big part of my life.
我是说…
I mean…
我好像还没那么了解她
I guess I don’t know that much about her yet.
嘿 梅根
Hey, Megan?
尼夫第一次和梅根通电♥话♥
你好
Hello.
-是我 -嘿 我是尼夫
– Yeah. – Hey, it’s Nev.
你好
Hi. How are you?
对不起
I’m sorry.
你的声音和我想的一点也不一样
Your voice is not at all what I expected.
不 不
No, no… It’s… It’s…
你的声音很美 真的 我只是…
Really, it’s a terrific voice, I just…
我不知道
I don’t know,
如果只从某些方面认识了一个人
I guess you never really think of a voice
不大能想象出她的声音
when you only know somebody in a certain way.
我觉得自己的声音不怎么好听
I happen to think my voice is sort of irritating.
我不觉得
I don’t.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以 如果你现在在家
So, if you’re home now,
那是不是 你妈妈和艾比也在
does that mean you’re, like, at home with your mom and Abby
全家都在
and the whole family?
对 都在
Yeah, yeah.
我妈问我…像这样
And my mom’s kinda like…
你在和谁说话
…who are you talking to?
她也在那 想知道你在和谁说话是吗
She’s there, and she wants to know who you’re talking to?

Yeah.
你该告诉她 我和你妈妈通过电♥话♥
Well, you should tell her. I’ve spoken to your mom.
我知道 她知道是你
I know. She knows.
密歇根来的包裹 很大 三十五磅
New package from Michigan. Really big, 35 pounds.
我要打开看看 我很激动
And I’m going to check it out. I’m really excited.
他们说用了些卫生纸来填箱子
I was told that they had used paper towels to pack.
可不只几卷 足有好几吨♥啊
Now we’ve got not some, but tons of paper towels.
新包裹里都有什么
What’s the reason for this new package?
新画吧 我也不知道 咱们看看
Just new paintings. I don’t know. Let’s see what we got.
来吧 太酷了
Here we go. This is cool.
这是她画的安琪拉
This is the painting of Angela that she did,
画的真不错
which is actually really good.
这是她妈妈吗
That’s the mom?

Yeah.
-画的是现在的她 -是啊
– Now? – Yeah.
我知道
I know.
真有型
She’s hot.
她很有魅力
She is very attractive.
知道我最近听说了什么吗
You know what I just learned?
艾比会在自己的每幅油画里
That Abby puts a strand of her hair
都放进一束头发
in every oil painting that she does
因为她希望能通过Dna鉴别自己的画作
because she wants to be able to prove that it’s hers by DNA.
随时随地 百分之百准确率
Like, whenever, down the line.
她还往水彩里吐口水
She also spits in her watercolors.
这些是画的复印件
These are the prints.
-有多少幅啊 -这是原件
– How many of them? – Here’s the original.
这是…天啊
This is… Jesus.
他们从中赚钱
Well, they’re making money from them.
所有的画他们都卖♥♥ 而且总脱销
They sold all the art, they sold out.
卖♥♥给谁
Where do they sell them?
当地的收藏家
To local collectors.
好多卫生纸啊 好吧 了不起的包装
A lot of paper towels. All right, amazing package.
我马上回来
Okay, I’ll be back.
觉得怎么样 还不错 我挺喜欢的
What do you think? It’s okay. I like it.
和声是梅根唱的
Megan’s singing backup vocals.
梅根为尼夫写了首歌♥
由哥哥亚历克斯帮助录制
很有场景感
This is a really cinematic…
都不用费脑筋了 对吧
I mean, that’s a no-brainer, right?
用做这电影的插曲不错 对吧
This would be a great song for a scene in this movie, right?
我觉得所有的插曲都该用他们的歌♥
I think all the music for the movie should be their songs.
我不确定是谁写的
I’m not sure who posted it,
但信息是阿历克斯发过来的
but Alex sent me a message.
我只是觉得也许你想知道 这个姑娘
I just thought you might want to know that
你连从百忙中抽出两分钟
the girl that you cannot take two minutes
给她打个电♥话♥都办不到
out of your busy schedule to call,
她却费了大劲为你创作 录制了一首歌♥
went to all the trouble to write and record a song for you.
为什么 我不知道
“Why? I have no idea.
都不晓得你会不会有那么一点儿感激
I doubt you’ll appreciate it one bit.”
-天啊 -我知道
– Jeez. – I know.
看这个 这更有意思
And now, this is interesting.
我不知道是什么意思
I don’t know what this is about,
安琪拉在阿历克斯的留言板上写道
but I just see that Angela, the mom, wrote on Alex’s wall,
拜托 你别管
“You really need to stay out of it, please. ”
我不知道这是不是指其它事
I don’t know, that could be in reference to something else,
但我觉得有可能是指
but I feel like that’s probably in reference to…
我告诉过梅根他哥哥给我发过信息
I mentioned to Megan that he had sent me a message.
梅根很生气
Cause Megan’s freaking out now and…
对哥哥很不满意 他们俩吵架了
…she hates her brother and they’re in a fight.
昨晚我们聊开心 她说
Last night we had a great talk. She told me about…
你们知道吗 她养了六只鸡
Did you guys know this? Chickens. She has six chickens now.
那是邻居送给她的乔迁礼物
Her neighbor gave them to her as a house-warming present.
鸡每天下一个蛋
A chicken makes an egg every day.
知道吗 每天
Did you know that? Every day.
就像排卵一样 他们排蛋
Like ovulating. They ovulate eggs.
我知道
Yeah.
-难以置信 -每天都是吗
– Crazy. – Every day?
每只鸡每天都下一个蛋
Every day a chicken makes one egg.
她有鸡 她现在有鸡吗
She has chickens? She now has chickens.
说说她得到的礼物
Tell us the gifts she got.
她买♥♥了栋房♥子
So, she bought a house,
乔迁礼物之一是艾比送给她的小山羊
and one of the presents was that Abby got her a baby goat.
所以她现在有只山羊 还有马
So she’s got a goat now. She has horses that live there.
作为买♥♥♥房♥♥子的一部分
Part of buying the house
在那里饲养的马也是她的了
came with these horses that are held there,
左上为梅根·法乔
还有马厩
you know, like stables.
不要拍
I can’t.
不说什么 你不会想听的
Nothing. You don’t want this.
我非常好 我很好
I’m pretty good. I’m good.
梅根说
嘿 帅哥 和你聊天很开心
嘿 美女 谢谢你的歌♥
他当然是
I’m sure he is.
你实在太性感啦
你真是帅得不可思议

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!