– and Sophia, and I think that’s it. – Sophia.
就这些了 我想
That’s it. I think.
-不不 还有尼克和…-是啊
– No. Then Nick and… – Oh, yeah.
得有这些人 得有些堂兄表弟
Gotta have those guys. Had to have some cousins
在我觉得有点无聊的时候
Just to make life interesting,
这样挺有趣的
if ever I was getting a little bored.
你怎么如何跟踪了解每个人在做的事的
How do you keep track of what everyone was doing?
幸运的是
Luckily,
这些都写在Facebook上
it was on Facebook,
我可以回访看到谁在做什么
and I could go back and re-read who was doing what.
我几乎不删掉任何东西
Because I didn’t hardly ever delete anything.
我隐约感到
And I guess, in the back of my mind,
会有被拆穿的一天
I knew that this would happen.
梅根提到过这事
I think when Megan said something about it,
我想 好吧那就留着吧
I was like, “Okay, just leave everything up.”
因为以后我会找个时间统一删除
Because at one point I was going to start taking things off,
我想 “也许我只要
and I was like, “Maybe I’ll just
把部分内容设为隐私不可见就行了”
“Set some things where they’re private,”
但所有事情
but everything is
在Facebook上还是有记录的
still on the Facebook accounts.
我有种感觉
Kind of had a feeling that
你们可能会采取相应措施
you guys would maybe do something with this.
你希望这些事情被揭穿吗
不希望
I don’t think so.
我也不知道自己到底想怎么样
I’m not really sure I want to be now,
但是我没有停止策划
but I’m going with it because
这都要归功于你 真的
I feel like I owe it to you. I really do.
你的笑容如此美丽
You have such a beautiful smile.
你的笑容一直在变化 我也变着去画
I keep changing your smile, because you keep changing your smile.
但很美
But it’s beautiful.
你能让我看看你的画吗
Can you show me some of your things?
那幅画是我妈妈画的
Well, my mom painted that painting.
那是我妈幅画的 妈妈画的
That’s done by my mom. My mom did that.
-你喜欢那幅画吗 -恩
– Do you like that painting? – Yeah.
我问我妈要的第一幅画
从这儿我应该能看到市政厅
I think I can see City Hall from right here.
我要到床上去
Let me just get on my bed.
好像踩到了一只小熊
I think I stepped on one of my bears
他们还在睡觉哪 我知道是你
while they were sleeping. I knew it was you.
我不是熊 我是小兔子
I’m not a bear! I’m a bunny.
你上次打扫房♥间是什么时候
When was the last time you cleaned your room?
忘了
Don’t know.
安琪拉和文森在一起有10年了
艾比是他们唯一的孩子
宝贝 我知道出什么事了
Hey, baby. I know what’s wrong.
想把电视再打开是吧
You want your television back on?
双胞胎罗纳尔德和安东尼
是文森和前妻所生
今天不开心吗 怎么把衬衫脱了
You not happy today? You took your shirt off.
后边有个喂食袋
你得把椅子向下固定在地板上
You have to strap this down to the floor,
因为他会把椅子斜翻过来
because he was tipping himself over in the chair.
这把新的轮椅是刚到的
We just got this new wheelchair,
它的重心太高了了
and it has too high of a center of gravity.
怎么了
What?
我的手臂可不能这么弯 宝贝
My arm doesn’t Bend that way, baby.
亲爱的 你得
You’re going to have to
在这儿多待会儿
stay there for a little bit longer, honey.
他服用的药也是注射到喂食管里的
All of his medications also go through his G-Tube.
这是利培酮 [一种药物]
This one’s Risperdal,
用于缓解自虐行为
and this helps with his self-abusive behavior.
有镇静作用 阻止他伤害自己
It helps to calm him down, keep him from hurting himself.
为什么他会这么做
Why do you think that he does that?
这是种自我刺♥激♥ 他的智力真的是
It’s self-stimulating. It’s just really,
非常的迟缓 我不知道还能怎么跟你说
really retarded. I don’t know how else to tell you.
嗨安东尼 幸好安东尼不会偷偷接近你
Hi, Anthony. Luckily Anthony doesn’t sneak up on you.
你听得到他脚步声
He gives you a little warning.
像刮胡子这种生活琐碎
So you have to shave him
-都是要你来料理的吗 -是
– and everything? – Everything.
他们还用着尿布 完全依赖他人
They’re in diapers. They’re just totally dependent.
他想吃东西
不 他是要用这锅子把我打死
No. He’s going to bludgeon me to death with the pan here
如果我不起来做点什么的话
if I don’t get up and do something.
酱料
Sauce
有许多孩子围着她团团转
Yeah, I mean, she’s got, like, a lot of kids running around.
她儿子在耕地的时候
Her son was plowing.
撞倒了一根电线杆 它又撞到了树上
He knocked over a power line that knocked into a tree.
所以他们得把树砍断 150年的枫树
So, they had to cut down this, like, 150-year-old maple tree.
都是由她来处理的
She’s, like, you know, dealing with it.
她一定很了不起 因为她的孩子都很棒
She must be awesome ’cause her kids are pretty awesome,
至少在Facebook上是这样的
at least from Facebook.
不公平
No fair!
是梅根吗
Hey, Megan?
我是
我是尼夫
Hey, it’s Nev.
你好吗
你的声音和我想的完全不一样
Your voice is not at all what I expected.
对不起
慢 这个恶作剧太拙劣了
Wait, that was a bad… Another bad joke.
而你居然都不停下来 告诉我
But you don’t even stop to tell me
这是出恶作剧 就这么装了过去啊
that it’s a bad joke. You just ignore it.
她的声音非常柔和 对吧
She’s got a really nice voice, right?
柔软而且…
Like soft and…
成熟 非常成熟的嗓音
Mature, very mature voice.
什么事都得等见面之后再说
It’s hard to say anything until we meet,
而之后…
and then…
我也随它去了
Whatever.
我不知道 我同意自己不参与其中
I don’t know. I guess I could agree to not get involved,
或许这是我该做的
which is probably what I should do.
你怎么知道安琪拉希望你不介入呢
Why would Angela want you to agree to that?
因为从现实角度讲
Because I don’t feel like, realistically,
我觉得我和梅根约会
there’s any way that Megan and I can go out,
或者在一起肯定会伤害到安琪拉
or be together, without her getting hurt.
我也不想受到伤害
I’m not getting hurt.
每晚11点开始我通常是这样度过的
This is how I typically spend from 11:00 on, every evening,
看下该打给谁
seeing who would call.
那么 每个手♥机♥代表谁
So, which one is which?
这个是1211 是梅根的电♥话♥号♥码
This is 1211, that’s the phone number that was for Megan.
这个是0580 是我的
And this is 0580, and that was mine.
你的住♥宅♥电♥话♥呢
Your home phone.
住♥宅♥电♥话♥在这儿
This is… The home phone is there.
也包括这个 我偶尔会用
Add that, too. So, we’d use that occasionally also.
那如果是文森接的电♥话♥呢
What if Vince picked up?
他从不接电♥话♥ 几乎不
He never answers the phone. I mean, hardly ever.
只有在我让他接的时候才接
I have to tell him to answer the phone.
所以没什么棘手的
So really not much of a challenge there, with that.
关于我们的关系和我的照片
What did she tell you
她跟你说了什么
about our relationship, with my photographs?
你是她的重要客户
Well, you are her primary customer.
是的 重要客户
Right. Primary.
对于你们的关系 我感到高兴
Very happy with that relationship.
事实上 从某种意义上 也非常感谢
In fact, in a sense, very appreciative
你为她做的一切
of what you have done for her.
不仅仅因为她是一位优秀的艺术家
Because not only is she a good artist,
而是有人能够赏识她的艺术作品
but it takes somebody that appreciates the art, you know?
我开车到市区 州南部安阿伯市
I can drive downtown, downstate in Ann Arbor,
能看到遍地挨饿的艺术家们
and see starving artists all
守着好几车闲置的猫王画像
over with vanloads of their velvet-painted Elvises.
而她的画不会没人要的 我跟她说过
You know, it ain’t going nowhere. And I’ve told her this.
人生的机遇已然降临
“You’ve been given an opportunity of a lifetime.
不是很多人都能遇到的
“Not many people have this.”
但这真…
But really it’s…
但你告诉他我是委托人
But you told him that I was commissioning.
-是的 -在每个环节上
– Yeah. – Actually on every piece.
是的
Yeah.
你跟他说我会付你多少钱
How much did you tell him I was paying for them?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!