Who’s the skywayman?
哪个强盗?
Ah, some nut that’s flying around the country posing as a Pan Am pilot.
一个假扮成泛美飞行员 到处飞的疯子
There’s a column about him in the paper today.
今天报纸有他的一个栏目
I keep telling them this is not my problem.
我不断告诉他们说这不是我的问题
This guy doesn’t even fly Pan Am.
这家伙甚至不飞泛美
Flies everybody else.
他飞别的公司
Flies United, TWA, Continental, Eastern…
他飞联合 环球 大陆 东部…
The skywayman.
空中强盗
Newspaper loves this clown.
报界喜欢这小丑
They call him the James Bond of the sky.
他们称他为空中的詹姆斯·邦德
Did you say…? Bond, James Bond.
你说…? 邦德 詹姆斯.邦德
Tell me, Joan, why does he do it?
告诉我 琼 他为什么那样做?
He likes to win. Come on, come on.
他喜欢赢 快点 快点
We’ll be landing in 20 minutes.
我们20分钟就会着陆.
Do you want to play it easy or the hard way?
你想玩简单的还是玩难的?
And this isn’t a tranquilizer.
这不是镇静剂.
Well, Pussy, you do know a lot more about planes than guns.
好了 普茜 你对飞机的了解要比枪多得多
Hello, Pussy.
你好 普茜
Now, you’re sure this is the suit, right? Positive.
你肯定是这种西装? 肯定
It’s the exact suit he wore in the movie.
跟他在电影里穿的完全一样
Okay. I’ll take three.
好 我买3套
Certainly, Mr. Fleming.
没问题 弗莱明先生
Now what you need is one of those
现在你缺的就是一辆
little foreign sports cars that he drives.
他开的那种外国小跑车
Hello.
你好
Haven’t I seen you before?
我以前见过你吗?
Maybe.
也许
A couple years ago, I was on the cover of Seventeen.
几年以前我上过《17岁》 的封面
You’re that model, right? Cheryl.
你是那个模特 对吗? 谢丽尔
Yes.
是
The guys used to put your picture on their lockers.
我同学总喜欢把你的照片贴在存衣柜里
Isn’t that your silver car I saw parked out front?
我看见的停在外面的那辆银色轿车 是你的吗?
Yeah. One of them.
对 其中一辆
so, think I could get an autograph?
所以 能给我签个名吗?
Do you have a pen in your room?
你房间里有笔吗?
Man like you can buy anything he wants.
像你这样的人可以买任何想要的东西
He buys a deck of cards at the hotel gift shop.
他在旅馆的礼品店里买了一副纸牌
Well, you want to see a card trick?
你想看我耍扑克把戏吗?
How much did these cards cost?
这扑克价值多少钱?
Oh, 55 cents, I think.
我想55分吧
And if they sold me downstairs at the hotel gift shop…
如果楼下旅馆的礼品店里把我卖了
how much would you pay?
你会付多少钱?
I’m sor…
对…
I’m sorry, how mu… how much would I pay for what?
对不起 我给什么付多少钱?
The entire night.
一整夜
How much would you pay me for the entire night?
我陪你一整晚你付我多少钱?
Cheryl, I… I really don’t know.
谢丽尔 我真不知道
Don’t be scared.
不要害怕
Make me an offer.
出个价
$300?
300美元?
Go fish.
抓牌
Uh, 500 dollars?
500美元?
Go fish.
抓牌
$600.
600美元?
Go fish.
抓牌!
$1,000.
1000美元
Okay.
好
$1,000.
1000美元
Okay.
好
I’ll be right back.
我马上就回来
Wait a second. Where are you going?
等等 你去哪儿?
I’m going downstairs to cash a check.
我下楼去兑现支票
You think this hotel is going to cash a $1,000 check
你想旅馆能给你兑现1000美元支票?
at 3:00am?
凌晨3点?
It’s a New York savings and Loan check.
是张纽约储蓄和贷款支票
It’s like gold. They’ll cash it.
像金子一样 他们会给兑现的
Don’t you think they might get a little suspicious?
你不觉得他们可能会产生点怀疑吗?
Let me see that.
让我看看
It’s a cashier’s check. Endorse it over to me.
是银行开出的支票 背书给我
No. I couldn’t do that.
我不能那么做
see, this check is for $1,400.
这张支票是1400美元的
We agreed upon $1,000.
我们谈好的价是1000美元
Why don’t I give you back $400
为什么我不能给你400美元
and you give me that check?
然后你给我那支票呢?
Even better.
那更好
Does this belong to anybody?
这是谁的吗?
This is Handratty. Merry Christmas.
我是汉莱提 圣诞快乐
Hello, Carl.
你好 卡尔
Hello.
喂
Barry Allen, secret service.
巴里·艾伦 情报局的
I’ve been trying to track you down now for the last couple of hours.
过去几个小时里 我一直在找你
What do you want?
你想要怎样?
I wanted to apologize for what happened in Los Angeles.
我想为在洛杉矶发生的事向你道歉
No, no, you don’t apologize to me.
不 不要向我道歉
Do you always work on Christmas Eve, Carl?
你平安夜也总是在工作吗?
I volunteered
我自愿…
so men with families could go home early.
所以有家的人可以早点回家了
Looked like you were wearing a wedding ring
好像你戴着个结婚戒指来的
I thought maybe you had a family.
我以为你有家呢
No. No family.
不 我没有家
You want to talk to me…
你想跟我谈谈吗?
let’s talk face to face. All right.
我们见面谈吧 行
I’m at my suite at the stuyvesant Arms, room 3113.
我在斯戴弗桑阿姆斯的办公室 3113房间
In the morning, I leave for Las Vegas for the weekend.
早上我要出发 去拉斯维加斯度周末
You think you’re going to get me again?
你想再耍我一次吗?
You’re not going to Vegas.
你去不了拉斯维加斯
You’re not in the stuyvesant Arms.
你也不在斯戴弗桑阿姆斯
You’d love for me to send out 20 agents Christmas Eve
你想让我在平安夜派20名特工
we barge into your hotel, knock down the door
冲进你的旅馆 撞开你的门
so you can make fools out of us all.
所以你可以耍我们大家
I’m really sorry if I made a fool out of you.
如果我耍弄了你我真的很抱歉
I really am. Uh uh, no.
真的 不需要
No, listen, I really am.
不用 听我说 我是真的
No, no, you you do not feel sorry for me.
不 你不要对我有歉意
The truth is, I knew it was you.
事实上 我知道是你
Now maybe I didn’t get the cuffs on you, but I knew.
我没有给你戴上手铐 但我知道
Ah, people only know what you tell them, Carl.
人们只知道你告诉他们的 卡尔
Well, then tell me this, Barry Allen, secret service.
那么你告诉我 情报局的巴里·艾伦
How did you know I wouldn’t look in your wallet?
你怎么知道我不会看你的钱包?
The same reason the Yankees always win.
与杨基队为什么总赢一样的道理
Nobody can keep their eyes off the pinstripes.
没有人能把眼睛从条纹衣服上移开
The Yankees win because they have Mickey Mantle.
杨基对能赢是因为有了米基.曼托
No one ever bets on the uniform.
从来没有人对他们的服装下赌注
You sure about that, Carl?
你肯定这点吗 卡尔?
I’ll tell you what I am sure of.
我告诉你我能肯定什么
You’re going to get caught.
你肯定是要被抓住的
One way or another, it’s a mathematical fact.
这样或是那样 只是个数学问题
It’s It’s like Vegas.
就像在赌城
The House always wins.
总是庄家赢
Well, Carl, I’m sorry, but I have to go.
卡尔 对不起 我得结束谈话了
Ah. You didn’t call just to apologize, did you?
你打电话不只是为了道歉 对吗?
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
You… you… you have no one else to call.
你没别人可打电话
You got that burger up? Yep.
把那个汉堡拿起来 好的
How are you?
你好吗?
More coffee, sir?
再加点咖啡吗, 先生?
Are you a collector?
你是收藏家吗?
Of what?
哪方面的?
Captives of the Cosmic Ray, The Big Freeze
《宇宙之光的俘虏》 《大冻结》
Land of the Golden Giants. I’ve got them all.
《金色巨人之地》 我都收集全了