What about you, Mr. Fox?
你呢? 福克斯先生
Were you… punished for screwing up in the field?
有没有在出外勤时 因为犯错而受罚过?
Oh, no, no, no, I’ve never worked in the field before.
没有 我以前从没穿便衣去调查过
I audited background investigations of Department of Justice clerical applicants.
我在司法部的文职申请部审计背景调查
Well, that’s just great. I ask for a team
真是太好了 我要一队便衣
and they drag the bottom of the Pacific.
结果他们给我派了两个不称职的人
You mind if I ask you a question, Agent Handratty?
我能问你个问题吗? 汉拉蒂探员
How come you’re so serious all the time?
你为什么总是那么严肃?
Does it bother you, Mr. Amdursky?
这干扰你了吗 阿穆德斯基先生?
Yeah. Yeah, it does bother me.
对 是干扰我了
Does it bother you, Mr. Fox?
干扰你了吗 福克斯先生?
A little, I guess.
我想有一点
Well, would you like to hear me tell a joke?
你们想听我讲个笑话吗?
Yeah. Yeah, we’d love to hear a joke from you.
想 我们很想听你讲个笑话
Knock, knock.
咚咚敲门
Who’s there?
是谁?
Go fuck yourselves.
去你妈的
Tall and tan and young and lovely
年轻可爱 高挑棕肤
Ipanema的女孩 The girl from Ipanema…
这来自
He cashed three checks. They all cleared.
他兑换了三张支票 都取到钱了
I was going to deposit this one today.
我今天打算存这张
I don’t want any trouble.
我不想有麻烦
No trouble.
没有麻烦
No trouble at all.
一点也没有
We’ll just take this check and be on our way.
我们就拿着这张支票上路了
Thank you. Good.
谢谢 很好
Because I don’t want my customers harassed.
因为我不想让我的顾客受到干扰
What are you saying, he’s still here?
你在说什么? 他仍然在这儿吗?
201.
201房间
Thank you.
谢谢
Corner here. Oh, thanks, son.
到转弯了 谢谢 儿子
some steps. steps.
有楼梯 楼梯
Hey, Mr. Murphy, how are you?
墨菲先生 你好吗?
Is that Frank? Yeah, it’s Frank.
是弗兰克吗? 是我
Hey, Frank, how are you? How’s the knee?
弗兰克 你好吗? 您膝盖怎么样了?
Come on, I’ll race you right now.
得了 我现在就跟你赛跑
Take care. Okay, Frank.
小心点 好的
Come on, Carl, this guy’s a pen and ink man.
得了 卡尔 这个家伙是个文人
A goddamn paperhanger. He doesn’t even carry a gun.
这个该死的裱糊工 他连枪都没带
Why can’t we go with you, Carl?
我们为什么不和你一起走 卡尔?
You just keep your eyes open, do your job and I’ll buy you both a Good Humor bar.
打起精神好好干 我会给你俩买冰激凌吃
It’s all right, ma’am. FBI.
没事 夫人 联邦调查局
201… 201, 201.
201室
FBI!
联邦调查局!
FBI!
联邦调查局!
Come out of the bathroom!
从卫生间出来!
step out of the bathroom!
从卫生间出来!
Hands on your head.
手放在头上
IBM电动打字机 Oh, that’s the new IBM selectric.
是新的
Put your hands on your head.
把手放到头上
You can change the print type in five seconds.
五秒钟内就能改变打印格式
Shut up! Just pop out the ball.
闭嘴! 只是突出了个球.
Put your hands on your head! Put your hands…!
把手放到头上!
You know, he’s got over 200 checks here, a gallon
他有200多张支票 1加仑印度墨水
of India ink, drafting. Hands on your head!
还有草图 举起手
Even has little payroll envelopes addressed to himself
甚至发自泛美的薪水信封都写着
from Pan Am. Put it down! Drop it!
他自己的地址 放下! 扔掉!
Relax.
放松点!
You’re late, all right? My name’s Allen, Barry Allen
你来晚了 我是巴里·艾伦
United states secret service.
美国特情局的
Your boy just tried to jump out the window.
你的嫌疑犯刚才想从窗户跳出去
My partner has him in custody downstairs.
被我同伴拘捕了
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
你少鬼扯
You think the FBI are the only ones on this guy?
你以为只有联邦调查局在追捕他吗?
I mean, come on.
我的意思是说
Come on, he’s dabbling in government checks here.
别争了 他在这里还在伪造政府支票
We’ve been following a paper trail on this guy
我们是根据这张才跟踪到他的
for months now.
已经有好几个月了
Hey, you mind taking that gun out of my face?
你介意把枪从我的脸上移开吗?
Please. Really. I mean, it makes me nervous.
拜托了 真的 这让我感觉紧张
Let me see some credentials. Yeah, sure.
让我看看你的证件 当然
Take my whole wallet.
把我的钱包都拿去吧
You want my gun, too? Come over here. Take my gun.
你还想要我的枪? 你来拿好了
Hey, hey, look, just do me a favor. Take a look outside. Look.
帮个忙 看窗外 看
Look out the window.
看看窗外
My partner’s walking him to the car as we speak… Look.
我的同伴正押着他走向那车 看
Old guy almost pissed in his pants when I came through the door.
在我进来时 老家伙差点尿裤子
He jumped right through the window onto the hood of my car.
他直接从这窗户跳到我的车上
Hey, Murph? Yeah?
墨菲? 嗯?
Call the LAPD again.
给洛杉矶警察局打电话
I don’t want people walking through my crime scene.
我不想让人走进我的犯罪现场
I didn’t expect the secret service on this.
我没想到情报局卷了进来
Don’t worry about it.
不用担心
Well, what’s your name?
你叫什么名字?
Handratty, Carl Handratty.
汉莱提 卡尔·汉莱提
Mind if I see some identification?
我能看一下你的证件吗?
sure. You never can be too careful these days.
当然 小心驶得万年船
Well, tough luck, Carl.
运气不好 卡尔
Five minutes earlier you would’ve landed yourself a pretty good collar.
早来5分钟 你就能抓个正着
It’s all right.
没关系
Ten seconds later, and you’d have been shot.
要是晚来10秒钟 就被打死了
Mind if I come downstairs with you?
介意我跟你一起去吗?
I got to take a look at this guy. Sure thing.
我得看看这家伙 当然行
Just, uh, do me a favor and sit tight for a second
帮个忙 在这等我下
while I get this evidence downstairs.
我下楼去取证据
You know, I don’t want some maid walking through here and making the bed.
我不想让服务员进来铺床
LAPD should be here any sec. Wait.
洛杉矶警察局的人随时会到 等等
Your wallet.
你的钱包
You hang onto it for a minute. I trust you.
替我保管一会儿 我相信你
secret service.
情报局
Oh, goddamn it!
见鬼!
It was stupid.
真愚蠢
I made a stupid mistake.
我犯了个愚蠢的错误
Forget about it.
别想了
There are hundreds of unknown subjects out there.
还有百多宗没破的案件
I I can get this guy, sean.
我能抓住这家伙
The worst thing a paperhanger can do is show his face.
造假的人所做的最糟糕的事 就是被人看见脸
I read the report.
我看了报告
six feet tall, brown hair, 27 to 30 years of age
1米80高 棕色头发 27到30岁之间
pounds.
70公斤 160
This could be almost anybody.
这样的人到处都是
I heard his voice, Sean, I saw his face.
我听见了他的声音 看到了他的脸
There’s nothing for him to hide behind anymore.
他没有什么可掩藏的了
Just be careful.
小心些
You got 12 years in.
你干了12年了
Nobody bothers you down on the first floor.
没有人干扰你的工作
You practically wrote the book on bank fraud.
你写了那本银行诈骗案的书
That’s the kind of thing that can make you section chief someday.
那会让你有一天成为部门主管的
Just don’t put yourself in this type of position.
不要把自己放到那种位置上
What type of position?
哪种位置?
Position of being humiliated.
受辱的位置
sean, would you like to hear me tell a joke?
你想听我讲个笑话吗?
Yeah, sure.
说吧
Knock, knock!
咚咚敲门
so, my my next question is, when a pilot retires
我的下个问题是 飞行员退休后…
uh, Pan Am sends them a check every single month?
泛美每个月都给他们发张支票吗?
Uh, yeah, pension program sends a check and benefits.
对 按养老金计划给他们发支票和福利
How much is that check for?
支票上有多少钱?
Uh, kid, I’m really not in the mood for this right now.
我现在没有心情谈这个
This skywayman’s driving me crazy.
那个空中强盗都快把我搞疯了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!