she thinks he’s Conners.
她认为他是考纳斯
If he loses the name, he loses the girl.
如果他丢了名字 就丢了她
Congratulations. You having a good time?
恭喜! 玩得好吗?
Keep dancing, huh?
继续跳舞
Oh, me too. Thank you.
你也一样 谢谢
I’m going to, uh, the little boys’ room.
我去一下洗手间
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
Hurry back.
快点回来
Good evening.
晚上好
I’m Agent Handratty with the FBI.
我是联邦调查局的汉莱提特工
We’d like to have a few quiet words
我们想和主人谈话
with your host, if possible. I’ll get him.
如果方便的话 我去找他
Right over there, sir.
就在那儿 先生
Hi, Roger. How are you? Hi, Vin.
你好 罗杰 你好
Good evening, gentlemen. I’m Roger strong.
晚上好 我是罗杰·斯特朗
Carl Handratty, FBI.
卡尔·汉莱提 联邦调查局的
This is Agents Amdursky and Fox.
这是阿姆德斯基和福克斯特工
sorry to crash your party, sir.
抱歉闯到你的舞会
Not at all. What can I do for you?
没关系 我能为你做什么?
If it’s not too much trouble, I’d like to meet the groom.
如果不太麻烦 我想见新郎
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗?
Frank! Frank!
弗兰克! 弗兰克!
Can you hold all these?
你能拿一下这些支票吗?
Yeah. Come here.
好的 来这边
They’re checks. They’re from my dad’s friends.
这些支票是我父亲的朋友送的
They’re for us, so we can start a new life… Hey!
是送给我们用来开始新生活…
What are you doing? What’s wrong?
你要干什么? 怎么了?
We have to leave. What?!
我们得离开 什么?!
Brenda, you love me, right? Yes.
布伦达 你爱我 是吧? 是的
I mean, you’d love me no matter what. Yes.
我是说 无论怎样你都会爱我 是的
I mean, you’d love me
我是说 无论我生病
whether I was sick or whether I was poor
还是贫穷 或者甚至…
or even if I had a different name.
有另外一个名字 你都会爱我
Frank, where’d you get all that money?
弗兰克 你从哪儿弄来的那些钱?
Brenda, listen. A name, right? A name, it doesn’t matter.
布伦达 听我说 名字并不重要 对吗
My name is Frank Conners, right?
我叫弗兰克·考纳斯 对吧?
That’s who I am with you. Yes.
那是跟你一起时用的名字 对
But but we all have secrets. You know, sometimes when I travel
但我们都有秘密 有时旅行时…
I use the name Frank Taylor. That That’s my secret.
我用弗兰克·泰勒这名字 这是我的秘密
Frank Taylor?! Yeah, Frank Taylor, you know?
弗兰克·泰勒? 是的 弗兰克·布莱克
Frank Black. Frank Black?!
弗兰克·布莱克 弗兰克·布莱克?!
Yeah, it doesn’t matter. Why are you saying all this?
是的 这没关系 你为什么说这些?
Brenda… Brenda, I don’t want to lie to you anymore.
布伦达 我不想再跟你说谎
All right? I’m not a doctor.
好吗? 我不是医生
I never went to medical school.
从来没上过医学院
I’m not a lawyer or a Harvard graduate or a Lutheran.
我不是律师 不是哈佛毕业生 也不是路德教徒
Brenda, I ran away from home a year and a half ago
布伦达 我1年半前从家里跑出来
when I was 16.
那时16岁时
Frank…
弗兰克…
Frank?
弗兰克?
You’re not a Lutheran?
你不是路德教徒?
Brenda… you see all this money?
布伦达 看见这些钱了吗?
You see all this money? I have more.
看见这些钱了吗? 我还有
I have plenty more.
我还有更多
I have enough money
我有的是钱
to last us for the rest of our lives
足够我们两个下半辈子用了
Look.
看
Frank, stop teasing me.
别逗我了!
You’re Frank Conners. You’re Frank Conners, and you’re 28 years old and…
你是弗兰克·考纳斯 28岁
Brenda… Why would you lie to me?
布伦达 你为什么对我说谎?
Brenda Brenda… I want to know your name.
布伦达 布伦达… 我想知道你的名字
Listen to me, Brenda. Tell me your name.
听我说 布伦达 告诉我你的名字
We can live anywhere we want
我们可以住在任何想住的地方
but you have to trust me, Brenda.
但是你得信任我 布伦达
Do you trust me? Yes.
你信任我吗? 是的
Do you love me, Brenda? Yes.
你爱我吗 布伦达? 我爱你
You love me? I love you.
你爱我? 我爱你
Excuse me, Mother.
打断一下 孩她妈
Honey, this is Mr. Handratty. My wife Carol.
这是汉莱提先生 我太太 卡罗尔
Oh, Mister…? Handratty, ma’am.
汉… 汉莱提 夫人
Ratty. Yes.
莱提 是的
Have you seen Frank or Brenda?
你看见弗兰克或布伦达了吗?
I I think they went upstairs.
我想他们上楼了
Frank…
弗兰克…
Brenda, come here.
布伦达 过来
Okay, in two days, you’re going to meet me
2天后 我们在…
at Miami International Airport, all right?
在迈阿密国际机场见面 好吗?
You’re going to leave the house after your parents go to sleep.
你父母睡觉后离开家
You’re going to take a taxicab.
搭出租车
You give the taxi driver this money right here
把这钱给出租司机
and you tell him to drive all through the night.
告诉他整夜开
Brenda, you’re going to leave at 10:00am.
布伦达 你将在上午10点离开
10:00am, all right? But…
上午10点 好吗? 但是…
Which room, sir?
那间屋子 先生?
In the corner.
拐角那间
You have to listen to me, all right?
听我说 好吗?
The International Terminal in Miami, all right?
迈阿密国际机场到站口
Say it. Okay, the International Terminal in Miami.
重复一遍 迈阿密国际机场到站口
No matter what… No matter what…
不管怎样 不管怎样
You’re going to take a taxicab. I will take a taxi.
搭出租车 我会的
You’re going to be there at 10:00am.
上午10点到那儿
I will be there at 10:00am, no matter what.
我会到那儿的 不管怎样
In two days. Two days.
2天后 2天
Two days, Brenda. Two days.
2天 布伦达 2天
In two days, I’ll be there no matter what, at 10:00am.
不管怎样两天后上午10点 我会到那儿
You’re not going to tell anyone, Brenda.
我们不会告诉任何人
You have to promise me, now.
答应我
Frank, please!
弗兰克 求你!
Before you go, please tell me your name.
你走之前请告诉我你的名字
Please, tell me.
请告诉我
Frank William Abagnale Jr.
小弗兰克·威廉·阿巴戈内尔
National Airlines
国际航班
flight number 27, serving Fort Myers, sarasota, Tampa
27号班机 途径萨拉索塔 坦帕
and New York Kennedy, is now available at gate n…
终点纽约肯尼迪机场 现在正在检票…
skycap, Gate 14. skycap, Gate 14.
14号通道
Taxi!
出租车!
Your attention…
请您注意…
Brenda.
布伦达
This guy’s a no show. He must’ve got wise to us.
那家伙没有出现 肯定是在耍咱们
Maybe he was tipped. If he’s not here today, he’ll be tomorrow.
也许走漏了消息 今天不来明天也会来的
We’ll get him before he leaves the country.
出国之前我们一定会抓到他.
He doesn’t have a passport.
他没有护照
For the last six months, he’s gone to Harvard and Berkeley.
过去的半年里他去过了哈佛和伯克利
I’m betting he can get a passport.
我敢打赌他已经弄到了护照
so we have all our men waiting for him here in Miami International.
所以我们必须在迈阿密机场全神戒备
He’s used it before. He knows the layout.
这个机场他以前来过 了解这里的出口
I talked to Miami police; they’ve offered us
我已经和迈阿密警方联系过他们会协助我们
uniformed cops in two shifts of 25.
50名便衣警察会轮班盯防 50
With our guys, that’s almost 100 men in one airport.
我们的人现在在机场的已经有100多个了
Don’t you think we should spread it around?
你觉得我们是不是应该通知其他地方?
No, no, this is the exit point.
不 这里是他的逃离点
Well, how do you know he hasn’t rented a car
你怎么知道他不会租一辆汽车
and driven to airports in New York, Atlanta?
然后跑到纽约或者亚特兰大的机场
Because I’m not in New York. I’m not in Atlanta.
因为我不在纽约 也不在亚特兰大
Yes, this is, uh, Frank Roberts
我是弗兰克·罗伯茨
and I’m letting all the universities
我将在本地区的大学里巡回演讲
in the area know that Pan Am will be initiating
来让大家了解到泛美航空的…
a new recruiting program this year.
本年度最新的招聘计划
I’II, uh, be stopping by your campus tomorrow morning.
明早我将在贵校结束行程
Thank you all very much for coming.
感谢你们的到来