the signature on the letters that he wrote to Mrs. Simon
他写给西蒙太太的信上的签名相吻合
which discuss the possibility
这就说明了某种可能性…
of defrauding the great state of Louisiana.
说明… 他在路易斯安娜州行骗
Your Honor, ladies and gentlemen of the jury
法官大人 陪审团的女士们 先生们…
this is irrefutable evidence
这就是不可辩驳的证据
that the defendant is, in fact, lying.
说明被告确实在说谎
Mr. Conners, this is a preliminary hearing.
考纳斯先生 这是预审
There is no… defendant.
没有被告
There is no… jury.
也没有陪审团
It’s just me.
只有我
son…
孩子…
what in the hell is wrong with you?!
你到底怎么了?
Is that Mitch?
是米驰吗?
Roger! It’s Mitch!
罗杰! 是米驰!
Oh, my, I lost all track of time.
是米驰!
As studio guests for the sing along tonight
作为今晚跟着唱现场嘉宾…
we have the children’s choir of st. Monica’s Church
我们邀请了圣莫尼卡教堂的 儿童合唱组
in New York City.
他们来自纽约城
Won’t you join them and the gang
纽约城你能加入他们!
in a few songs for the Irish? Everybody!
为爱尔兰唱几首歌吗? 大家一起
Has anybody here seen Kelly?
有人看见过凯莉吗?
Has anybody here seen Kelly?
有人看见过凯莉吗?
What are you doing here?
你来干什么?
I… I I came to see you.
我来看你
What are you doing dressed like this?
你穿成这样干什么?
I took a job. A government job.
我找了份政府工作
You see what I’m doing?
你知道我在做什么吗?
Do you have a good lawyer?
你有没有个好律师?
Well… I sort of am a lawyer now.
我现在也算是个律师
Look at this letter. The IRs wants more.
看这封信 税务局想要更多
I had a deal with them: two penalties.
我跟他们达成个协议 我交2项罚金
They ate the cake, now they want the crumbs.
他们吃了蛋糕 现在还想要掉下的渣子
I want to sue them.
我想起诉他们
Now they want the crumbs.
现在他们想要渣子
They… Here, sit down.
他们… 来 坐下
They’re trying to scare me, intimidate me.
他们试图吓唬我
You know what?
你知道吗?
You know what? I’ll make them chase me…
知道什么? 我要让他们追逐我…
for the rest of their lives.
用他们的余生!
Hey, it’s great to see you, Daddy.
很高兴看见你 爸爸
Listen, sit down, I… I want to show you something.
坐下 我想给你看样东西
I came here to give you this.
我来是要给你这个
It’s an invitation to an engagement party.
这是我的订婚舞会邀请函
Daddy, I’m getting married.
爸爸 我要结婚了
Can you believe that? I’m getting married.
你能相信我要结婚了吗?
You don’t need to worry about anything now, Dad.
你现在什么都不用担心了
Listen, I’m getting a brand new Cadillac.
我要有辆崭新的卡迪拉克
I’m getting a $60,000 house.
我要有栋6万美元的房子…
I’m I’m getting it all back.
我全得回来了
All All the jewelry, all the furs, everything, Dad.
所有的珠宝 毛皮…
Everything they took from us, I’m going to get it back.
他们拿走的每一样东西 我都要得回来
Now…has Ma seen you dressed like this?
妈看见你穿成这样了吗?
Yeah, she came to pick up some boxes.
对 她回来取过几个箱子
That’s okay, that’s okay, you know why?
那就好 你知道为什么?
‘Cause she… she’s going to the wedding with us.
因为她要跟我们一起去参加婚礼
I’m going to get you a brand new suit, Dad.
我要给你穿套全新的衣服
I’m getting you a brand new suit.
我要给你穿套全新的衣服
One of those Manhattan Eagle, three button, black pearl suits.
一套曼哈顿之鹰 带3颗黑色珍珠纽扣
You’ll look great.
你会帅极了
Those are nice. Yeah. she won’t see me.
那些是不错 但她不会见我的
Well, have you tried to call her?
你有没有试着给她打电话?
Why don’t… why don’t you call her right now?
为什么你现在不给她打电话呢?
Dad, why don’t you call her right now? Here.
爸爸 为什么你现在不给她打电话呢?
Dad, just call her. Call her for me.
爸 给她打电话 为了我打
You call her, and you tell her
打给她 告诉她…
I have two first class tickets to go see her son’s wedding…
我有2张头等仓机票 去看她儿子的婚礼…
Your mother’s married now, to my friend Jack Barnes.
你母亲现在和杰克·巴恩斯结婚了
They have a house in Long Island.
他们在长岛有套房子
I had an FBI agent come see me.
联邦调查局来找过我
You got their number, son.
你能躲着他们 儿子
The guy looked scared.
那家伙很凶
The United states government, champ, running for the hills.
美国政府 亲爱的 吓得不敢照面
Pow! To the moon!
乒! 一步登天!
Dad… it’s over.
都结束了
I’m going to stop now.
我要洗手不干了
But y you’ve…
但是你已经…
They’re never going to catch you, Frank.
他们永远也抓不住你
Dad, she wouldn’t do that. Why won’t you sit down?
她不该那样做! 坐下来好吗?
Why would she do that to you?
她为什么那样做
Come on, sit with me. Have a drink.
过来坐下 喝一杯
I’m your father.
我是你父亲
Then ask me to stop.
那叫我住手吧
Then ask me to stop.
那么叫我住手吧
You can’t stop.
你不能停
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿?
Come on, Frank, where are you going?
好了 你要去哪儿?
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿?
Where are you going tonight?
你今晚去哪儿?
someplace exotic? Where are you going tonight?
你今晚要去什么奇异的地方?
Tahiti, Hawaii?
塔西提岛? 夏威夷?
This is Handratty.
这是汉莱提
Hello, Carl.
你好 卡尔
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
How are you, Dr. Conners?
你好吗 考纳斯医生?
Carl, I haven’t been Dr. Conners for months now.
我已经有几个月不当考纳斯医生了
Well… I’m sitting here in my office on Christmas Eve.
平安夜我坐在办公室
What do you want?
你想干什么?
Okay.
好吧
I want it to be over.
我想结束这一切
Uh… I want it to be over. I’m getting married.
我想结束这一切 因为我要结婚了
You know, I’m settling down.
想安顿下来
You’ve stolen almost $4 million.
你偷了差不多4百万美元
You think we can just call that a wedding present?
你想我们能把这作为结婚礼物给你?
Nah, this isn’t something you get to walk away from, Frank.
这不是件你能躲开的事
I want to call a truce. No truce.
我想休战 没有休战
You will be caught, you will go to prison.
你会被抓住 投入监狱
Where did you think this was going?
你以为后果会是怎样的?
Please leave me alone, Carl.
请放我一马 卡尔
Please?
求你了
I’m getting close, aren’t I?
我就快抓住你了 不是吗?
You’re scared because I’m getting close.
我接近了所以你害怕了
I know you… you rented that car in shreveport
我知道… 你在什里夫伯特租了辆车
and you stayed in that hotel on Lake Charles.
住在查尔斯湖的一家旅馆
You want to run, be my guest.
你想跑 尽管去吧
Your checks don’t lie as well as you do.
你的支票可不像你那么会说谎
stop chasing me.
不要追我了
I can’t stop.
我不能停
It’s my job.
这是我的工作
It’s okay, Carl.
没关系 卡尔
I just thought I’d ask, you know?
我只是想我该问一下
Hey. Merry Christmas, huh?
圣诞快乐
I love my job.
我爱我的工作
All right…
好吧
let’s get every newspaper we can
我们找来所有的报纸…
every newspaper in Louisiana for the last two months.
最近两个月的路易斯安娜州的所有报纸
What are we looking for?
我们要找什么?
Engagement announcements, name of Conners.
结婚声明 以考纳斯的名字
Conners?! Come on, Carl, the kid would’ve
考纳斯? 得了 这孩子现在应该已经…
changed his name by now.
已经改名了
Mm mm. He can’t change it.
他不能改

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!