I’m not sure.
我不确定
What do you want to do?
你想干什么?
I’m a doctor.
我是名医生
Dear Dad:
亲爱的爸爸…
I’ve decided to get off the road for awhile.
我决定把原来的工作放下一段时间
I’ve taken a night job at a hospital and met some really nice people.
我找了个医院的夜班工作 遇到了一些不错的人
Feels good to have my feet on the ground
感觉真好 每天晚上能
to wake up in the same bed every night.
踏踏实实地睡在同一张床上
Who knows, maybe I’ll even find someone to settle down with.
天知道 可能我还要找个人结婚
Harvard Medical school…
哈佛医学院…
top of your class.
全班成绩前茅
southern California Children’s Hospital.
南加州儿童医院
Well, that’s a pretty impressive resume, Dr. Conners
真是很吸引人的简历 考纳斯医生
but unfortunately, uh… the only thing I need
不幸的是… 我需要的只是…
is a… an emergency room supervisor
一位夜班急诊室主管
for my midnight to 8:00am shift
从半夜到早晨8点的
someone to baby sit six interns and 20 nurses
一个照看6名实习生和20名护士的人
but, uh…
但是…
Hell, I doubt that, uh, you would be interested in that.
说到底 我想你会感兴趣的
Well, in the past they’ve always let me choose my own nurses.
过去… 我总是挑选自己的护士
Dr. Connelly?
考纳利医生
Dr. Harris? Present.
哈里斯医生? 在
Dr. Ashland?
阿什兰医生
Dr. Conners…
考纳斯医生…
You gonna take roll every night?
你每天晚上都要检查出勤吗?
Uh, yes, I will, Dr. Ashland,
是的 我要 阿什兰医生
and if you’re going to be late, I suggest you bring a note.
如果你要迟到了 我建议你带假条来
Miss Basmann.
巴斯曼小姐
Miss Mace.
梅斯小姐
Miss strong.
斯特朗小姐
Here.

Nurse Brown.
布朗护士
Nurse sanford? Here.
桑福德护士 到
30 milligrams of codeine every four hours.
每4小时30毫克可待因
Run the plasma at 60 drops a minute until we calculate the fluid requirements.
每分钟60滴血浆 直到我们算出需要量
What do you estimate the degree and extent of the burns, Kildare?
你估计这烧伤的程度和面积有多少 基达尔?
second and third degree burns
2度和3度烧伤
over about 20 percent of the body surface.
面积超过皮肤总面积的20%
Do you concur? I concur.
你同意吗? 我同意
Let’s get him up to Pediatrics.
把他送到小儿科去吧
Hello, Brenda. Hi, Dr. Conners.
你好 布伦达 你好 考纳斯医生
You need to sign these. Thank you.
你需要在这里签字 谢谢
Do you notice anything different about me, Doctor?
看我有什么变化吗?
You got your braces off! Yeah!
你摘掉牙套了! 是的
Come here. Let me see. I’ve been trying to show you all night!
过来 让我看看 我整晚都想让你看到!
Wow. Good job. Yeah?
真不错 是吗?
so, did it hurt when they took them off? Mine felt so weird after.
摘牙套时痛吗? 我当时感觉很怪异
Mm, I keep rubbing my tongue over them. I can’t stop. They’re so slippery.
我总是用舌头磨牙 控制不住!
It feels good, though, doesn’t it? Yeah, it feels incredible.
感觉很好 是吗? 是的 感觉好极了
Oh, my.
天…!
I’m… I’m sorry.
对不起
Dr. Conners to the ER.
考纳斯医生 请到急诊室
shouldn’t you go?
你不去吗?
No. No, no.
不去
They have a staff doctor in the emergency ward. We’ll be fine.
急诊病房有位医生 我们继续
What… what if he’s in surgery?
他要是正在手术怎么办?
Do you really think I have to go?
你真的认为我得去?
Oh. In here, Dr. Conners.
在这里边 考纳斯医生
Gentlemen, what, uh… what seems to be the problem?
先生们 是什么问题?
Bicycle accident.
脚踏车意外
Fractured tibia about five inches below the patella.
膝盖骨下大约13厘米处胫骨骨折
Dr. Harris. Yes?
哈里斯医生 嗯?
Do you concur?
你同意吗?
C… Concur with what, sir?
同意什么 先生?
With what Dr. Ashland just said.
同意阿什兰医生刚才说的
Do you… Do you concur?
你同意吗?
Uh… well, it was a bicycle accident.
是个脚踏车意外
Um, the boy told us.
这孩子说的
so you concur?
所以你同意?
X光 Concur? Uh… I think we should take an X ray,
同意? 我们应该给他照
then stitch him up and put him in a walking cast.
缝合伤口 再给他打上石膏
That’s very good, Dr. Ashland. Very good.
很好 阿什兰医生 很好
Well, you don’t seem to have much need for me.
我看 你们好像不太需要我
Carry on.
继续
I blew it, didn’t I?
我搞错了 是不是?
Why didn’t I concur?
我为什么没说同意呢?
Dr.Henning, call extension 219.
请接219分机
Dr.Henning, extension 219.
接219分机
Make yourself at home!
请随便!
Frank Abagnale sr.
老弗兰克·阿巴戈内尔
You’re not a cop.
你不是警察
special Agent Handratty, FBI.
联邦调查局 特工汉莱提
You’re not a cop.
你不是警察
My landlord said you were not a cop.
我的房东说你不是警察
Well, if you’re going to arrest me I’d like to put on a different suit
如果你要拘捕我 我想换件衣服
if that’s okay with you. No, no, I’m not here to arrest you.
如果可以的话 我不是来拘捕你的
I’m looking for your son. He’s in trouble.
我是在抓你儿子 他有麻烦了
Do you know where he is?
你知道他在哪里吗?
If I tell you where he is
如果我告诉你他在哪里
will you promise not to tell his mother?
你能保证不告诉她妈吗?
sure.

Frank made up a fake I.D.
弗兰克做了个假身份证
and enlisted in the Marine Corps.
还参加海军了
He’s over in Vietnam right now.
他现在在越南
That kid is halfway around the world
那孩子现在在地球那头…
crawling through the damn jungle
在该死的丛林里爬行
fighting the Communists, so…
跟共产党打仗 所以…
please, don’t come to my home and call my boy a criminal
请你 不要到我家来 还说我儿子是罪犯
because that kid has more guts… I never said he was a criminal, Mr. Abagnale.
因为这孩子更有出息 我没说他是罪犯
I said he was in trouble.
我说他有麻烦了
If you’d like to give me a call and talk, here’s my number.
如果你想给我打电话谈谈 这是我电话
You’re not a father, are you?
你一定没有孩子吧?
Pardon me?
你说什么
If you were a father, you’d know.
如果你也是名父亲的话 你就会明白
I would never give up my son.
我永远不会对我的儿子失望
I would never give up my son.
也永远不会放弃我的儿子
Yes, sir. I understand.
是的 先生 我理解
Sean, Sean, now get this:
肖恩 记下这个…
Riverbend Apartments
河湾公寓
415 Landover, Atlanta, Georgia.
乔治亚州 亚特兰大市 兰德欧沃街415号
Atlanta, Georgia.
乔治亚州 亚特兰大市
Yeah, I’m on my way to the airport.
我在去机场的路上
I’ll meet the team in, uh, in four hours. Bye bye.
4小时后和小组会合 再见
Come on, it’s okay.
好了 没关系的
You don’t have to cry.
不必哭
I’m sorry.
对不起!
I’m so sorry, Frank.
真对不起 弗兰克!
I can’t do this.
我不能这么做
Brenda, listen to me.
布伦达 听我说
I don’t care if you’re a virgin, all right?
我不在乎你是处女
Really, I can wait.
我可以等
I’m not a virgin.
我不是处女
I had an abortion two years ago.
我2年前做了堕胎手术
My parents had a friend do it
我父母找朋友做的
a man that my father plays golf with.
一个和我父亲一起打高尔夫的人
And then, when I got better, they kicked me out of the house.
当我刚恢复好 他们就把我踢出了家门
I had an abortion and I wasn’t their daughter anymore.
我堕过胎 不再是他们的女儿了!
I’m so sorry.
我很抱歉
Please don’t be mad at me.
请不要生我的气
Please, please, don’t be mad at me.
求你了 请不要生我的气

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!