It’s…It’s a good thing there’s not much to eat around here,
我可能根本就没法嚼
because I don’t think I could chew it.
只好整天吸吮椰汁和吃螃蟹
Just keep sucking on all that coconut and all that crab.
想起以前
And just think,
逃避牙医象逃避瘟疫一样
I used to avoid going to the dentist like the plague.
一有机会就延期 但现在…
I put it off every single chance I got. But now,
我什么都愿意付出…
oh, what I wouldn’t give…
只求在这山洞里有个…有个牙医
to have a…a dentist right here in this cave.
事实上 我希望你就是牙医
In fact, I wish you were a dentist.
对
Yeah.
威尔逊牙医
Dr. Wilson.
想听笑话吗?
You wanna hear something funny?
在孟菲斯我家乡那儿
Back home in Memphis,
我的牙医叫詹姆士·斯伯汀
my dentist’s name is Dr.James Spaulding.
她实际上更美
She’s much prettier in real life.
4年后
12月…1月
3月…10月…4月
闭嘴!
Shut up!
“贝克斯菲尔德”?
“Bakersfield”?
贝克斯菲尔德!
Bakersfield!
这个能行
This could work.
这个能行
This could work.
22…44条绳子
Twenty-two…Forty-four lashings.
44条绳子 那么…
Forty-four lashings. So…
我们又要做绳子了
We have to make rope again.
威尔逊 我们要做很多很多绳子
Wilson, we’re gonna have to make a hell of a lot of rope.
这些构件要8条绳子
Eight lashings of these structurals.
每件24条
That’s 24 a piece.
那么就是100…160条
That’ll be 100…160.
这是今天
Here we are today.
离三 四月还有一个半月
That gives us another month and a half until we’re into March and April,
那时潮水最高 风又吹向海上 是我们最好的机会
which is our best chances for the high tides and the offshore breezes.
我们需要…424英尺…
We need…We need 424 feet…
结实的绳子 另外杂用还需要50英尺
of good rope plus another 50 feet,
也就是说 算整数是…
say, for miscellaneous.
475英尺好绳子
Round that off to 475 feet of good rope.
如果我们每天做15英尺…
Now, if we average 15 feet a day…
加上要建造木筏…
Plus, we have to build it,
要预备补给品 要使其下水
we have to stock it, we have to launch it.
时间就会很紧
That’s gonna be tight.
没有多少时间
That is not much time.
但我们…
But we…
时间是生死关键 对吧?
We live and we die by time, don’t we?
永远不允许自己失去时间观念
Now, let’s not commit the sin of turning our back on time.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
就这么多了
This is it.
只剩下这么多了
That’s all that’s left.
整个岛都找遍了 只有这些
I checked over the whole island, and that is all that’s left.
我们不大够了
So we’re gonna be short.
不够
Short.
我们只好用那些录影带了
We’ll just have to make some more out of the video tape.
对 不 我们有时间
Yes. No, we have time.
我们有 有时间 瞧!
We do. We have time. Look!
风仍然从西面吹来
The wind’s still blowing in from the west.
我知道!
I know!
我知道哪里还有30英尺多余的绳子!
Yeah, I know…I know where there’s 30 feet of extra rope!
但…我不会回到上面去的
But…But I’m not going back up there.
拿到了 在这儿
There, there. There, you see? Huh?
拿到了 开心了吧?
There. Are you happy?
你必须不断提起 忘不掉吗?
Do you have to keep bringing that up? Can’t you just forget it?
你说得对
Huh? You were right.
你说得对 幸好我们先试了
You were right. It was a good thing that we did a test,
因为这避免了立刻死亡
’cause it wasn’t gonna be just a quick little snap.
那样我会掉到石头上
I would have landed on the rocks.
跌断腿 背或者脖子 流血至死
Broken my leg or my back or my neck. Bled to death.
我那时只有这种选择 我想
But it was the only option I had at the time though, okay?
那是几时 一年前?
It was what, a year ago?
我们把这件事忘掉吧
So let’s just forget it.
你有什么意见?
And what is your point?
我们也可能会成功
we might just make it.
你从来没这样想过?
Did that thought ever cross your brain?
不管怎样 我宁愿去海上冒险
Well, regardless, I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean…
也不愿留在这个狗屎样的岛上等死
than to stay here and die on this shithole island,
并且余生只跟一个混♥蛋♥排球说话
spending the rest of my life talking to a goddamn volleyball!
你闭嘴
Shut you up.
威尔逊! 威尔逊!
Wilson! Wilson!
威尔逊!
Wilson!
啊 上帝! 威尔逊!
Oh, God! Wilson!
威尔逊!
Wilson!
我以后不了 再也不了
Never again. Never again, never again.
你没事吧 没事吧?
You’re okay. You okay? Yeah.
对 我了解你
Yeah, I know you.
我了解你 了解你
I know you. I know you.
那么…我们还是朋友?
So, we okay?
好吗?
Okay?
好
Okay.
你还没睡?
You still awake?
我也是
Me too.
你害怕吗?
You scared?
我也是
Me too.
查克·诺兰德在此1500天 已逃往海上
告诉孟菲斯的费·凯莉我爱她
好 我们出发吧 威尔逊
Okay. Here we go, Wilson.
你什么也不用担心
You don’t have to worry about anything.
我负责划船
I’ll do all the paddling.
你坐稳就行了
You just hang on.
还不行! 坚持住!
Not yet! Hold on!
还不行!
Not yet! Not yet!
还不行!
Not yet!
预备 威尔逊!
Stand by, Wilson!
坐稳! 坐稳! 威尔逊!
Hold on! Hold on, Wilson!
我想我们成功了!
I think we did it!
我想我们成功了!
I think we did it!
威尔逊!
Wilson!
我们成功了!
I think we did it!
它们吹走了!
Oh! They’re gone!
我不知道为什么!
I don’t know why!
威尔逊呢?
Where’s Wilson?
威尔逊在哪儿?
Where’s Wilson?
威尔逊 你在哪儿?
Wilson, where are you?
威尔逊!
Wilson!
我来了!
I’m comin’!
威尔逊!
Wilson!
威尔逊!
Wilson!
威尔逊!
Wilson!
威尔逊! 威尔逊!
Wilson! Wilson!
威尔逊!
Wilson!
对不起!
I’m sorry!
对不起 威尔逊!
I’m sorry, Wilson!
威尔逊 对不起!
Wilson, I’m sorry!
对不起!
I’m sorry!
威尔逊!
Wilson!
我救不了你了
I can’t!
威尔逊!
Wilson!
对…不起
I’m…I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry.
凯莉…
Kelly.
凯莉
Kelly.
凯莉…
Kelly.
喂? 你好吗?
Hello? Oh, how are you?