荒岛余生
彼得森太太!
Mrs. Peterson!
雷蒙 你好
Ramon, hey! How’s it goin’?
-你好 -在那儿 在桌子上
-How you doin’? -There it is, right there on the desk.
-要送到哪儿? -送到冰天雪地 雷蒙
-Where’s she headed? -She’s snowbound, Ramon.
-你这次挑了粉红色 -对 对
-See you went with the pink. -Yeah, yeah.
今天是粉红色的日子
It’s kind of a pink day today.
我星期四还有东西要寄
I’m gonna have another pickup for you on Thursday.
-好 星期四见 -好 谢谢
-All right. We’ll see you then. -All right. Thanks, Ramon.
*Bless my soul What’s wrong with me*
*I’m itchin’ like a man on a fuzzy tree*
*My friends say I’m actin’ wild as a bug*
*I’m in love**
(俄语)
彼得森先生!
Peterson! Peterson!
彼得森
Peterson.
-牛仔先生 是吗? -是
-Mr. Cowboy, da? -Da.
好美
Mmm, it’s pretty.
我太太寄来的
Mmm. It’s from my wife.
时间…
Time…
…无情地支配着我们
…rules over us without mercy
不管我们健康还是生病 饥肠辘辘还是酒足饭饱
not caring if we’re healthy or ill, hungry or drunk,
俄♥国♥人 美国人还是火星人
Russian, American, beings from Mars.
时间就像火焰 既能毁灭我们也能温暖我们
It’s like a fire. It could either destroy us or keep us warm.
这就是为什么每个联邦快递办公室里都有一座钟
That’s why every FedEx office has a clock.
因为我们以时间为中心生活
Because we live or we die by the clock.
永远不可对时间置之不理
We never turn our back on it.
永远不允许自己犯下
And we never, ever allow ourselves…
失去时间观念的罪行!
the sin of losing track of time!
现在是当地时间1点56分
Locally, it’s 1:56.
这表示我们还有3小时4分钟
That means we’ve got three hours and four minutes…
可以结束今天的邮件分类
before the end-of-the-day’s package sort.
在那令人心惊的 可憎的 无情的监工
That’s how long we have. That’s how much time we have…
试图令我们失业之前
before this pulsating, accursed, relentless taskmaster…
我们只有这么多时间
tries to put us out of business.
尼古拉 见到你真高兴
Hey, Nicolai. Hey. Nicolai, good to see you.
你好 看看你做了什么
How are you, kid? Look what you did.
你刚发送了你的第一件包裹
You just delivered your very first FedEx package.
这值得用什么东西特别鼓励一下 像朱古力条啊…
That deserves something special, like a Snickers bar…
CD唱机啊
and a C.D. player.
和一些可听的CD
And something to listen to…a C.D. There.
猫王的 五千万歌♥迷的选择不会错
Elvis Presley. Fifty million fans can’t be wrong.
你们还记得这个吧?
You all recognize this, don’t you?
这是我寄给我自己的
I took the liberty of sending this to myself.
我离开孟菲斯前用联邦快递寄的 (孟菲斯: 美国港市)
I FedEx’d it before I left Memphis.
你们都想知道里面是什么吧?
You’re probably wondering what could be in here.
可能是什么? 是建筑蓝图?
What could it possibly be? Is it architectural plans?
或是技术图纸?
Maybe technical drawings?
还是浴室的新墙纸?
Is this the new wallpaper for the…for the bathroom?
这是…一个时钟
It is…a clock,
寄时我将它调到零
which I started at absolute zero
现在已过了87小时22分17秒
and is now at 87 hours, 22 minutes and 17 seconds.
从美国的孟菲斯到俄♥罗♥斯♥的尼古拉 87个小时
From Memphis, America to Nicolai in Russia, 87 hours.
87小时是个可耻的纪录
Eighty-seven hours is a shameful outrage.
这只是个煮蛋计时器!
This is just an egg timer!
如果是别的呢? 比如支票?
What if it had been something else? Like your paycheck?
鲜草莓? 或者领养文件呢?
…Or fresh boysenberries? Or adoption papers?
87个小时太长了
Eighty-seven hours is an eternity.
开天辟地也不用这么长
The cosmos was created in less time!
87个小时可以结束战争 推♥翻♥国家
Wars have been fought and nations toppled in 87 hours!
发了财又破了产
Fortunes made and squandered.
什么?
What?
你在说我什么?
What are you saying about me?
我说 你会怎么办
I tell them, what do they expect?
货车坏了 他会偷儿童自行车去送
This man, when his truck broke down, he stole a boy’s bicycle to do his delivery.
我借的 我借了辆儿童车
I borrowed it! I borrowed a kid’s bike.
我把包裹送到了
And I got my packages delivered,
这就是你们要开始做的
and that is what you people are gonna have to start doing.
你们要不择手段 因为3小时2分钟后
You have to start doing whatever it takes, because in three hours and two minutes…
这些包裹就要装上大货车
everyone of these packages has to be on the big truck…
运往机场
and on its way to the airport.
15分钟!
Fifteen minutes!
-时间紧迫! 时间紧迫! -时间紧迫!
-Crunch time! Crunch time! -Crunch time!
快! 所有包裹都要装上货车
Let’s go! Every package on the airport truck.
快! 赶快! 赶快!
Go! Crunch, crunch, crunch!
-出大问题了 -什么?
-We have a big problem. -What?
-货车卡在红场了 -什么意思?
-The truck in Red Square is stuck. -What do you mean?
-被卡住了 -怎么卡住了? 是雪还是冰?
-It’s stuck. -Stuck how? In snow? In ice?
那是最重要的货车 克里姆林宫的包裹!
It’s stuck! The most important truck…the Kremlin truck! Many packages.
行行 把桌子放在这里
All right, all right, all right. Let’s put the table right here.
我们分类
We’ll just do the sort.
轮胎锁 这当然会卡住货车
Ah, yeah, a clamp. That would make us stuck.
快 卸货…让他出来
Let’s go. Unload…Get him out of there.
在这里 排两行
Right here. Two lines, two lines.
一行去机场 一行去莫斯科
One to the airport truck, one to the Moscow truck.
明白了没?
Got it?
法国 远东 中东 孟菲斯的装车 其余的放那边
C.D.G. F.E. M.E Memphis on the airport truck. Everything else right there.
尼古拉! 快 只剩4分钟了
Nicolai! Tick-tock, tick-tock. Four minutes.
你好 我是凯莉 要找查克请按1
Hi, this is Kelly. If you’re calling for Chuck, press one.
否则请留言 谢谢
Otherwise leave a message after the tone. Thanks.
凯莉 你在吗?
Hello, Kelly. Are you there?
请接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥ 你不在啊
Pick up pick up pick up pick up. You’re not there.
你不相信吧 我正在红场的列♥宁♥墓旁
You’re not gonna believe this. I’m doin’ the sorts in the middle of Red Square…
给包裹分类
in the shadow of Lenin’s tomb.
我想你
I miss you
我想你 真的好想吻你
I miss you I really wanna kiss you
我两分钟后离开 将在巴黎转机
I’m outta here in two minutes and I’m pickin’ up the sweep through Paris,
好消息是 18个小时后我就会回到孟菲斯
so I should be back in Memphis about 18 hours or so.
坏消息是
That’s the good news. The bad news is…
本周我要去看牙医
I gotta go to the dentist this week.
我的牙好痛啊
I got something in there that’s hurtin’.
我爱你 会很快见到你 你知道这意味着什么
I love you and I’m gonna see you soon, and you know what that means.
再见 尼古拉! 滴答 滴答!
Bye-bye. Nicolai! Tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock!
(法语)
我绝对 必须 今晚回到孟菲斯
I absolutely, positively have to get to Memphis tonight.
帮不了你 试试U.P.S (联合邮包服务公♥司♥)
Can’t help you. Try U.P.S.
顶着风啊 我们就算加把劲儿 还能完成吗?
With this extra head wind, are we gonna be able to push it and make the sort?
-我们尽力而为 -尽力而为
-We’ll do our best. -“Our best,” huh?
格文 公♥司♥的医生有毛病么?
Gwen, is there something wrong with our doctors
怎么会批准杰克飞行?
that Jack keeps getting certified to fly?
-你不担心吗? -我害怕
-Aren’t you concerned? -I’m terrified.
但女人该做女人应该做的事
But a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do.
这就是精神 无情是我们的目标 无情
That’s the spirit. Relentless is our goal. Relentless!
偷跛脚孩子自行车的人能有什么好的?
What do you expect from the guy who stole a crippled kid’s bicycle…
-虽然他的车抛锚了… -我是借的
-when his truck broke down? -I borrowed it.
但我很高兴那孩子变跛了
But I love that the kid’s now crippled.
你差两分钟没赶上卡车?
So you missed the last truck by two minutes?
两分钟 实际上还不到两分钟
Two minutes. Actually, it was less than that.
飞机不重 你可以加点油
The plane wasn’t that heavy. You could’ve added some fuel,
提提速 赶上时间
picked up the speed and made up the time.
是关于货车 今天货车晚了两分钟
It’s about the trucks. Today’s truck was two minutes late.
明天就会晚4分钟 然后6分钟 8分钟
Tomorrow’s will be four minutes late, and then six minutes and eight minutes late.
不久我们就会变成美国邮♥政♥局♥了
-Next thing you know, we’re the U.S. Mail. -Yeah, well…
我要说的是 如果所有的货车都能准时到达
All I’m sayin’ is: if you’d gotten all those trucks on the plane
那对俄♥国♥佬来说简直就是奇迹
those Russkies would be walking on water right now.
别这样看我
Hey, don’t…Don’t gimme that look.
这只是葡萄汁 查克
-It’s just grapejuice. Right? Chuck? -Yeah.
就像1992年的浓缩葡萄汁
It’s like a 1992 full-bodied grapejuice.
非礼勿视 非礼勿听 非礼勿言
I see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.
我们想请你喝 但飞机得有人开啊
We’d offer you some but, you know, somebody’s got to fly the plane.
好 我就说”不喝” 对吧?
Yeah, well, I “just say no,” right?
斯坦 我一直想问你
Listen, Stan, I’ve been meaning to ask you.
玛丽怎么样?
How’s Mary?
我们现在还不清楚