Wait a minute. What are you saying?
我在说 她很受人欢迎
I’m saying, she’s a peach.
没有更好的了 为什么 你们居然见过她
None better. Why? You’ve actually seen her?
你以为我是瞎子啊 我当然见过她
You think I’m blind? Of course I’ve seen her.
谁没见过啊 你在找她 是吗 博士
Who hasn’t? You’re not looking’ for her, are ya, Doc?
这不是我们这次会议的主题 是吗
Well, that’s not really the focus of our sessions here, is it?
但是既然你们提到了这个话题
But as long as you raised the issue,
你一定有办法
you wouldn’t have a way…
和你们的其他同伴建立联♥系♥ 是吗
of contacting others like yourselves, would you?
我想不是了
I didn’t think so.
现在 那样的联♥系♥通常是不被允许的 博士
Now, that’s not generally allowed there, Doc.
你必须办些手续
Ya gotta go through channels.
文书工作 官样文章
Paperwork. Red tape.
很麻烦 你知道的 可是为了你
A holy mess, you know? But for you?
我不知道 也许我们能想想办法
I don’t know. Maybe we could work something out.
可你要帮我们赶走那个盗尸者克里特登
You keep that ghoul Crittenden off our backs,
我们做笔交易 好吗 伙计们
and I’d say we got a deal, right, boys?
成交 成交
Deal? Deal.
胖子 你知道艾米利亚飘在哪儿 去吧
Fatso, you know where Amelia floats. Go!
这很简单 对吗
it’s that easy, huh?
我们有一个鬼到鬼的网络
We got a ghost-to-ghost network.
我们经常开派对
We share haunting stories. We throw parties.
虽然那些派对通常都很闷
The parties are always pretty dead, though.
真快
That was fast.
博士 我想这是为你准备的 博士
I–I think it’s for you, Doc.
去吧
Go.
艾米利亚
Amelia?
我的男人
My man!
维克
Vic?
你来干吗 我是说 嗨
What are you do–I mean, hi.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
不 不
Uh, no, no.
外面风景真好
it’s so much nicer out here…
有新鲜 新鲜的空气
in the flesh–fresh air.
那你有没有跟你的老爸提起过舞会的事
So did ya ask your dad about the party?
是的 他有点生气
Y-Yeah, yeah. He, um, kind of hit the ceiling,
不过我想应该没问题的
but, um, I think it’s gonna be okay.
酷 那如果你没有舞伴
Cool. So, listen, if you’re not hooked up with anybody else,
你是不是愿意 我不知道 和我一起共舞
you wanna–I don’t know–hang out with me at the party?
我很乐意
I’d love to.
太好了 酷 太好了 回头见
All right, cool. All right, see ya.
好
Okay.
太好了
Yes!
你约了她吗 是的
Well, did you ask her? Yeah.
那她真的相信你吗
And she actually believed you?
这真的很难做啊 不 你做的太好了
This really bites. No, it’s absolutely perfect.
看到了吗 我舞跳得不错
See? I’m a good dancer. Whoa!
不需要礼服吗
Don’t need a costume.
我总是舞会的焦点
I’m always the life of the party.
卡斯伯 听着 我知道你想去
Casper, listen. I know you want to go.
来吧 我们会共渡好时光的
Come on. We’d have a great time together.
卡斯伯 我已经约了人了
Casper, I have a date.
我有什么维克所没有的
What’s this Vic guy got that I don’t, huh?
脉搏 那不难啊
A pulse? Big fleshy deal.
古铜色的皮肤 对皮肤有害
A tan. Very bad for your skin.
那照镜子呢
How about a reflection?
好的 好的 那他能做这个吗
Okay, okay, but can he do this?
想活的话就跟我来吧
Come with me if you want to live.
卡斯伯
Casper?
卡斯伯 不 不要
Casper! No! Don’t!
卡斯伯 不 卡斯伯 不
Casper, no! Casper, no! No, no, no, no!
卡斯伯 不 我的上帝
Casper, no. Oh, my God!
太高了 真是太高了
High! This is very high!
卡斯伯 卡斯伯
Casper! Casper!
卡斯伯 这里真美
Casper, this is beautiful.
我每晚都来
I come here every night.
一个人
Alone? Mm-hmm.
你活着的时候最喜欢什么
What were you like when you were alive?
我 我
I was–I was–
我什么都不记得了
I don’t remember.
你忘了活着的时候的一切
You don’t remember anything from your life?
不
No.
都忘了吗
So–Nothing?
不
No.
你不记得你念书的学校 你多大了
You don’t remember what school you went to, how old you were?
你最喜欢的歌♥
Your favorite song?
你的老爸怎么样
What about your dad? Hm-mmm.
连你妈都忘了吗
Not even your mom?
是不是很糟糕 不
Is that bad? No.
只是有些令人伤感
it’s just kind of sad.
我在想为什么你什么都不记得了
I wonder why you don’t remember anything.
可能是因为你做了鬼以后
Hmm? Guess ’cause when you’re a ghost,
对那些事情就不太在乎了吧
life doesn’t matter that much anymore.
所以你忘了
So you forget.
有是我会担心忘掉一些东西
Sometimes I worry that I’m trying to forget.
忘记什么
Forget what?
我妈妈的事情
My mom. just certain things.
她在楼下做早餐的声音
The sound of her making breakfast downstairs.
她涂唇膏的动作
The way she put on her lipstick…
那么细致
so carefully.
我还记得 她经常使用象牙香皂
I do remember… she always used ivory soap.
当她抱着我 我会闻到深深的
And when she’d hug me, I’d breathe her in…
香皂味
so deep.
我还记得 我上♥床♥睡觉前
And I remember, before I’d go to sleep,
她总会在我耳边私语 闭上眼睛
she’d whisper in my ear, ”Stardust in the eyes,
明早是个开心的女孩
rosy cheeks and a happy girl in the morning.”
卡斯伯
Casper?
如果我妈妈是个鬼 她会忘了我吗
if my mom’s a ghost, did she forget about me?
不 她永远不会忘记你的
No, she’d never forget you.
凯特
Kat? Mm-hmm?
如果我还活着 你会和我一起参加复活节舞会吗
if I were alive, would you go to the Halloween dance with me?
凯特
Kat? Hmm?
可以吗
Can I keep you? Mm-hmm.
卡斯伯 关上窗 有点冷
Casper, close the window. it’s cold.
老爸
Hey, Dad!
找到了你的信♥用♥卡♥
Found your Visa card.
哪里找到的 在你的钱包里
Where was it? Um, in your wallet.
也许我可以用它买♥♥一套镇上卖♥♥的晚礼服
Maybe I could use it to buy this perfect costume I saw in a store downtown.
你不都是自己做礼服的吗 不 都是妈妈做的
You always made your costume. No, Mom did.
我想我可以做些事情
I think I could come up with something pretty good.
为什么不把自己卷到铝泊里
Why don’t we roll you in aluminum foil,
你就可以变成一堆残渣走了
and you could go as a leftover?
别担心 你看上去就很可爱
Don’t worry. You always look cute.
我才不想可爱呢 可爱的好像你只有9岁大
I don’t wanna look cute. Cute’s like when you’re nine years old…
我要看上去 漂亮
I want to look… nice. Mm-hmm.
像 像约会时那样漂亮
Like–Like date nice.
真的吗
Really? Uh–
亲爱的 我想也许是时候
Honey, I think maybe it’s time that we…
我们坐下谈 有点晚了 爸
sat down and–it’s a little late for that, Dad.
-多晚 -别着急 还不太晚
-How late? -Oh, don’t worry. Not that late.
好
Oh, good.
你知道我会给你买♥♥你喜欢的任何东西
You know that I would love to buy you everything you wanted.
可是在克里特登女士付我报酬以前
But until Miss Crittenden pays me,
那张卡根本没用
that thing is pretty worthless.
好的 那好吧 别担心
Oh, well, that’s okay. Don’t worry about it.
我肯定能为舞会准备些好东西
I’m sure I can come up with something perfect for the party.
为了我的舞会我会很努力
..It’s my party and I’ll die if I want to..
我会很努力
..Die if I want to..
爸爸 拜托 无论如何
Dad, please, whatever you do,
不要让这些家伙毁了这个舞会
don’t let those guys crash it.
不 我想他们现在有些安份了