in here. Oh.
有点恐怖
It’s very scary.
有什么惊喜吗
Have you seen any surprises yet?
拜托 这可是一个最死气沉沉的地方
Please. This is the deadest place yet.
真是一个漂亮的房♥间
Oh, this is a nice room.
是的 对 这里是一个奇异的假期
Yeah, right. This place is a freak’s holiday.
妈妈才属于这里
Mom belongs over here.
我帮你整理行李怎么样
Hey, how about if I help you unpack?
为什么要这么麻烦呢
Why bother?
2个星期后我们又要打包上路了 对吧
We’ll just be repacking in two weeks anyway, right?
开玩笑的 开玩笑的 这个地方真的 很好
I’m kidding, I’m kidding. This place is… fine.
那好 晚安 水桶
Good. Night, Bucket.
晚安 老爸
Night, Dad.
我们一定会庆幸来这儿的 你等着瞧吧
We’re gonna be glad we came. You watch.
我 不
I–No.

I–
伙计
Oh, man!
完美的第一印象 一个怪人
Perfect first impression. What a jerk.
好点了吗
Better?
亲爱的
Honey?
亲 亲爱的 亲爱的 什么
Hon–Honey? Honey, what?
爸爸 爸爸 我看见鬼了
Dad, Dad, I saw a ghost!
真的是个鬼 真的是 活生生的鬼
it was a real ghost. it was a real, live ghost.
慢点说 什么
Slow down. What?
我看见鬼了
I saw a ghost.
他有头 是圆的 是白的透明的
It had a head, and it was round, and it was white and see-through.
亲爱的 等等 现在也许 爸 拜托
Honey, wait. Now maybe–Dad, please.
不要以为我是因为你在这儿而装疯的 我发誓
Do not think I’m as crazy as I thought you were. I promise.
不 我的印象中 鬼不能伤害你 是吧
No, no, no. But remember, ghosts can’t hurt you, okay?
它们只是有心愿未了的简单精神体
They’re simply spirits with unfinished business.
让我们来看看这些鬼吧
Let’s just see about this ghost.
来这里 来吧
Come here. Come on.
找找这里 看见了吗 那里没有鬼
Check here. Oop, see? No ghost there.
现在我们找找这里
Now we can check over here.
没有
Nope.
没有 这里没有鬼
Oh! No, there’s no ghost in there.
连这里我们都能查查
We can even check over here.
那里 有吗
There. See?
很高兴见到你 先生
Pleasure to meet you, sir.
爸爸 放我下来
Dad! Put me down!
这样真蠢 你在干嘛
This is insane. What are you doing?
我能走 你知道吗
I can walk, you know?
我的上帝 真大啊
Oh, my God, this is big.
爸 什么
Um, Dad? What?
我们在一个壁橱里
We’re in a closet.
好吧 现在 我要你呆在这儿
Right. Now, I want you to stay in here…
不管你听到了什么 好吗
no matter what you hear, okay?
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
等等 怎么了
Wait. What?
爸 我很抱歉 为什么
Dad, I’m sorry. For what?
因为不相信你 因为我认为你是一个彻底的失败者
For not believing you. For thinking you were a total loser.
亲爱的 呆会儿再道歉吧
Aw, honey–Apologize later.
打它 打它 打它 打它
Blew it, blew it, blew it, blew it–
好 是他们
Yee-haw! Uh-oh, it’s them.
他们来了
Here they come!
伙计 我们去贝尔蒙的时候那些驴子跑得可真快
Man, oh, man, them ponies run faster when we go down to Belmont.
这里 弗里卡
Here, Flicka. Bleaaugh!
伙计们 玩的开心吗
Hey, guys. Have fun?
看看 是卡斯伯 卡斯伯
Oh, look, it’s Casper. Casper.
你知道在1到10之间 10过得快活
You know on a scale of one to ten–ten being fun,
1肯定是你了 是啊 我们玩得很开心
and one being you–yeah, we had fun.
快跑去那里
Giddy up there.
告诉我 大头鬼 你为什么不在做家务呢
Say, bulb head, why aren’t you inside doing’ your chores?
晚餐准备好了吗 我快饿死了 我都瘦了一圈了
Yeah, where’s dinner? I’m starving’. I’m wasting’ away.
我知道 你们在这里休息一下
I know. How about you guys relax out here,
今晚我们吃露天晚餐
and tonight we’ll eat al fresco?
听起来不错 那是谁
Hey, sounds great. Who’s that?
简单分♥析♥一下
Short sheet,
你是想把我们拒之门外吧 没错吧
you wouldn’t be trying to keep us outta the house, would ya?
不 不
No! No!
我一眼就能看清你那圆球脑袋里在想些什么
I can see right through that bulbous head of yours.
一个多么动人的夜晚
It’s just such a lovely night.
我想我们在满月之下吃饭一定会很开心
I thought we’d have fun eating under the harvest moon.
沐浴在
Shine on
沐浴在 一轮明月之下
Shine on, harvest moon Up in the sky…
再见
Aaah! Bye-bye!
拿着
Hey, hold it.
胖子 你闻到了什么了吗 是啊
Hey, Fatso, you smell something? Yeah!
不 除了他 有人吗
No, besides him. Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
别害怕
No need to be afraid.
意念 别害怕
The idea, don’t be afraid.
我希望和你沟通 很简单的 拜托
I’d like to make contact with you, but just one little thing, please.
不要从地毯下冒出来 不要从钥匙孔里钻出来
Don’t pop out from under a rug or through a keyhole.
不要装神弄鬼
No spooking.
让我们超脱一点 我会很感激你的
Let’s get beyond that. I would like to approach you.
现在 我要到房♥间里来喽
Now, I’m coming in the room now.
我进来了 我在房♥间里了
I’m in, in the room.
你能应付的来吗
Can ya deal with that?
你能吗
Can you?
跳进去 跳进去
Dive! Dive!
跳进去
Dive! Huh?

Dad!

Dad?
我要宰了你
I’m gonna kill you,
还有你妈妈和你妈妈的同伴
your mama and all her bridge-playing friends.
你以为你很好看 我戴了面具
You think you got it tough? I got a face-lift.
下面还有一付类似的
There was one just like it underneath.
爸 爸
Dad? Dad?
伙计们 这里还有个橱柜的案子
Hey, boys, we got a closet case here.
闻闻吧
Smell-o-gram.
寿司 有人要吗 加州卷来了
Sushi, anyone? California roll coming up.
人人为我 我为人人
All for one, and one for all!
抓住 裤子要掉地上了
Catch your pants before they fall.
我们的哈维博士 穿着内衣裤上路了
On the runway now, we have Dr.James Harvey, wearing smashing underwear.
他不是Marky Mark
Marky Mark he’s not!
你真行
You are good.
停一下 说你呢 我们还怕什么
Oh, stop. it’s you. Are we scary or what?
看起来我们马上就要死了
Oh, and it looks as if we’re gonna go into sudden death overtime.
谁还要羊肉串 我要
Anybody for a little shish ka-doc? I am!
你以为你是谁 想破坏我们的房♥子 是吧
Who do you think you are, defiling our domicile, huh?
我是哈维博士 你们的 医生
Dr.James… Harvey, your… therapist.
爸 爸
Dad? Dad?
你还好吧
Are you okay?

Dad?

Dad?
倒计时开始
He’s down for the count.
胜者是 完美的出局
The winner… by a clean stink-out!
退后 那是什么鬼东西
Get back. What the hell is that thing?
不我的鼻子
Not the nose!
我被吸到皮管里了
I’m being hosed!
不 不 不 不 不要
No, no, no, no, no!
这 这玩艺 真能吸
Th-Th-This sucks!

Dad?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我很好 我们走吧 重组
Oh, I’m fine. Why don’t we go, uh, regroup?
把你的手从我嘴巴里拿开
Get your hand out of my mouth!
老兄 谁让一个 好 你认为是谁
Oh, man, who let one? Well, who do you think?
谁把他的尖头放到我的 那不是我的头
Who’s got their pointy head in my–That’s not my head.
你知道吗 伙计

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!