…I would have described your feelings towards me as….
找不到比”厌恶”更好的词了
I’m trying to think of a better word than “loathing.”
我恐怕是个复杂的女人
I’m afraid I’m a complicated woman.
那是因为你害怕某些东西
That is something to be afraid of.
– 你们好 – 哦 真不是时候
-Hello. -Oh, perfect timing.
孟德尔先生 瑞士情形如何?
Monsieur Mendel. How are things in Switzerland?
很抱歉 我不想打搅
My apologies, I do not mean to rush…
不过1亿2千万是很大一笔钱
…but 120 million is a large sum of money.
确实是 你确定没有带巧克力来?
It certainly is. You didn’t bring any chocolates with you?
恐怕没有
I’m afraid not.
请输入账号♥
If you would type in the account number.
还有密♥码♥
And now the password.
你来就行了
You can do that.
如果我知道的话
I would if I knew what it was.
V-E-S-P-E-R (维斯帕)
V-E-S-P-E-R.
资金已转帐
The funds have been transferred.
抱歉打搅了
Sorry for disturbing you.
– 再见 – 再见 孟德尔先生
-Auf Wiedersehen. -Auf Wiedersehen, Herr Mendel.
知道吗 詹姆斯
You know, James…
就算你只剩下你的微笑和手指
…I just want you to know that if all that was left of you…
你仍然是我所见过的
…was your smile and your little finger…
最像男人的男人
…you’d still be more of a man than anyone I’ve ever met.
那是因为你知道 我用手指能做什么
That’s because you know what I can do with my little finger.
– 我不知道 – 但你急着想知道
-I have no idea. -But you’re aching to find out.
你不会接受我的 是吗?
You’re not going to let me in there, are you?
你已经又回到你的铠甲里了
You’ve got your armor back on.
是这样的
That’s that.
我没有铠甲了
I have no armor left.
已经被你剥去了
You’ve stripped it from me.
我所剩下的
Whatever is left of me….
不管我剩下什么
Whatever is left of me…
不管我如何
…whatever I am…
我都是你的
…l’m yours.
M几天内不会找我的
I suppose M won’t miss me for a couple of days.
她会忙于拷问马西斯
She’ll be too busy sweating Mathis.
马西斯?
Mathis?
我告诉过你拉西福的马脚吗?
Remember I told you about Le Chiffre’s tell?
马西斯告诉了拉西福
Well, Mathis told Le Chiffre.
所以他能赢我
That’s how he wiped me out.
还有追踪器 他们不会轻易知道它的位置
Same goes for the implant. Can’t say I’m too sorry about losing that.
我不敢相信
I can’t believe it.
我也不能
No, neither could I.
我以为他逮到我的要害了
I thought he had my back.
那么 你学到了教训
But there you go, lesson learned.
是不是所有人都会有阴暗面?
Does everyone have a tell?
是的
Yes.
所有人
Everyone.
除了你
Everyone except you.
因此我爱你
I wonder if that’s why I love you.
你爱我吗?
You love me?
爱到辞职跟你去环游世界
Enough to quit and float round the world with you…
直到我们之一找到正当的工作
…until one of us has to find an honest job.
我想那只能是你去找了 因为我不知道什么是正当的工作
But I think that’s gonna have to be you. I’ve no idea what an honest job is.
你认真的吗?
You’re serious.
正如你所说
Like you said…
做这种事太久的话
…you do what I do for too long…
都不会剩下什么良心了
…and there won’t be any soul left to salvage.
我会带着我仅剩的一点离开的
I’m leaving with what little I have left.
不知道给你够不够?
Is that enough for you?
情报局 – 机密内容 M:我在此提出辞呈 – 詹姆斯·邦德
– 快点 – 不 不
-Come on. -No. No.
不 停下 不 我要去银行了
No, stop it. Stop. I have to get to the bank.
几点了?
What’s the time?
我们航海一个月要多少钱?
How much do we need to float for a month?
我有很多钱
I’ve got plenty.
不 我要支付我的那一半
No, I want to pay for my half of our aimless wanderings.
你不再戴上那条项链了
You stopped wearing the necklace.
是的 到时间了
Yeah. It was time.
时间让你从对某人的记忆中恢复
Time enough to get over someone?
让你意识到有时过去是能遗忘的
To realize sometimes you can forget the past.
但是老板是不能忘记的
Though apparently not your employer.
一个月内回来
Back in one month.
快 我去取钱
Come on. I’ll get the money…
你去买♥♥给养
…you get supplies.
半小时后在这里会合
I’ll see you back here in half an hour.
– 你好 M – 我收到你的消息了
-Hello, M. -I got your note.
是么?
Yes?
我们以后再谈
We’ll talk about that later.
现在我们这里有位财政部的可爱先生
Right now I have a lovely man from the Treasury here…
他要知道你是否会把钱存回来
…wondering if you’re ever going to deposit the winnings.
真是遗憾 我不知道他们会忘记
That’s a shame. I didn’t think they’d miss it.
是啊 我告诉他们不要担心
Yes. Well, I told them not to worry.
你今天要把钱存进账户
So you’ll be depositing it today.
我正在去银行的路上
On my way to the bank right now.
詹姆斯·邦德 我要同莫德尔先生说话
James Bond for Mr. Mendel.
喂
Hello.
莫德尔先生? 我好像无法拿到我账号♥里的资金
Mr. Mendel? I’m having trouble accessing the funds in my account.
邦德先生 钱被转到…
It was transferred to the account number…
你公♥司♥指定的账号♥上了
…your company gave us, Mr. Bond.
好像资金现在正被取出来
It appears the funds are being withdrawn as we speak.
– 在哪里? – 当然是威尼斯分行
-Where? -The Venice branch, of course.
圣马克广场
St. Mark’s Square.
联♥系♥人:加特勒 – 30分钟后见
邦德先生 有问题吗?
Is there a problem, Mr. Bond?
我会杀了她!
I’ll kill her!
让我来
Allow me.
我很抱歉 詹姆斯
I’m sorry, James.
她有一个男朋友 有法国和阿尔及利亚血统
She had a boyfriend. A French Algerian.
他们很相爱
They were very much in love.
他被拉西福背后的组织绑♥架♥
He was kidnapped by the organization behind Le Chiffre.
他们威胁她要合作 否则杀死他
And they blackmailed her, threatening to kill him unless she cooperated.
我们应该发现的
We should’ve picked up on it…
但我们太专注于我们的敌人
…but sometimes we’re so focused on our enemies…
而忘记监视我们的朋友
…we forget to watch our friends.
你怎么样了?
How are you doing?
她留下了她的手♥机♥
She left her cell phone.
她肯定知道我要检查的
She must have known I’d check it.
她知道你就是你
She knew you were you.
– 至少让马西斯脱罪 – 不
-Well, at least this clears Mathis. -No.
– 不? – 不
-No? -No.
只是证明她有罪 不是他无辜
We just proved that she’s guilty, not that he’s innocent.
可能都是内奸 继续拷问他
It could’ve been a double blind. Keep sweating him.
你谁也不信吗 詹姆斯?
You don’t trust anyone, do you, James?
是的
No.
那么你学到教训了
Then you’ve learnt your lesson.
你赶快回来 我们需要你
Get back as soon as you can. We need you.
会的
Will do.
你如果真需要时间
If you do need time….
为什么我需要时间?
Why should I need more time?
工作完成了 那婊♥子♥死了
The job’s done, and the bitch is dead.
詹姆斯
James…
你有没有问过自己 为何当晚你没有死
…did you ever ask yourself why you weren’t killed that night?
不是很清楚吗?
Isn’t it obvious?
她用钱换了你的命
She made a deal to spare your life in exchange for the money.
我肯定她希望他们放过她
I’m sure she hoped they would let her live.
但她肯定知道自己必死
But she must have known she was going to her death.
现在我们无从知道谁是幕后黑手
And now we’ll never know who was behind this.
线索断了
The trail’s gone cold.
给詹姆斯 – 怀特先生:+3926222431
– 喂 – 怀特先生
-Hello. -Mr. White?
我们需要谈一谈
We need to talk.
你是谁?
Who is this?
大名是邦德
The name’s Bond.
詹姆斯·邦德
James Bond.