Four to the eight.
最强牌
The high hand.
邦德先生胜
Monsieur Bond wins.
– 给你的 – 非常感谢
-For you. -Thank you very much.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
– 归你了 – 感激不尽 兄弟
-He’s all yours. -Much appreciated, brother.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
庆功会应该准备好了
You know, I think a celebration’s in order.
一小时前你差点死掉
You were almost dead an hour ago.
来吧 我饿坏了
Come on, I’m famished.
谢谢
Thank you.
马西斯说美国人与拉西福接触了
Mathis says the Americans have made contact with Le Chiffre.
他们天亮前带走他
They’re going to extract him before dawn.
知道吗 我打算叫它”维斯帕”
You know, I think I’ll call that a Vesper.
因为它有点苦的回味?
Because of the bitter aftertaste?
不 因为你只要尝过 以后就只想喝它
No. Because once you’ve tasted it, that’s all you want to drink.
– 这台词不错 – 是很好的台词
-I thought that was quite a good line. -It was a very good line.
但你还在笑
But you’re laughing at it.
– 没你笑得厉害 – 哦 那很好
-Not so much it as you. -Well, that’s fine then.
我知道那是什么了
I figured out what that is.
是一个阿尔及利亚的相思结
It’s an Algerian love knot.
真的?我只是觉得它漂亮
Really? I thought it was just something pretty.
不 你说错了
No, you didn’t.
是有人送给你的
Someone gave that to you.
他很幸运
He’s a very lucky man.
你转换状态很容易 对吧?
You can switch off so easily, can’t you?
杀了那些人你也不放在心上?
It doesn’t bother you, killing those people?
如果在意就没法尽心尽责
Well, I wouldn’t be very good at my job if it did.
我不相信
I don’t believe you.
你可以选择 不是吗?
You’ve got a choice, you know?
因为任务完成后
Just because you’ve done something…
并不意味着要继续接任务
…doesn’t mean you have to keep doing it.
为什么人总是要提出意见 而不是接受意见呢?
Why is it people who can’t take advice always insist on giving it?
你认为我不能接受意见?
You think I can’t take my own advice?
我认为有什么东西在驱使你
I think something is driving you.
我想我永远都不会明白
And I think I’ll never find out what that is.
马西斯要见我
Mathis needs me.
晚安
Good night.
再次祝贺你
Congratulations again.
马西斯
Mathis.
我恐怕你的朋友马西斯 其实是…
I’m afraid your friend Mathis is really…
我的朋友
…my friend Mathis.
你很爱惜你的身体
You’ve taken good care of your body.
真是浪费了
Such a waste.
你要知道
You know…
我从没搞明白那些复杂的折磨工具
…I never understood all these elaborate tortures.
弄出男人难以忍♥受的痛苦
It’s the simplest thing…
其实是一件非常容易的事
…to cause more pain than a man can possibly endure.
当然
And of course…
它不光是马上感觉到的巨大痛苦
…it’s not only the immediate agony, but the knowledge…
而且你如果不快点招供的话
…that if you do not yield soon enough…
你有可能就不能再做为男人了
…there will be little left to identify you as a man.
唯一的问题就是
The only question remains…
你是否能及时招供
…will you yield in time?
我要那笔钱
I want the money.
林德小姐会给我账号♥ 就算她现在还没给
Miss Lynd will give me the account number, if she hasn’t already.
所以我只需要你给我密♥码♥
So all I need from you is the password.
密♥码♥是什么?
The password, please.
我那里有一点…
I’ve got a little itch…
痒痒
…down there.
你不介意?
Would you mind?
不!不!不!
No! No! No!
不对 右边一点 往右
No. To the right. To the right. To the right!
你很搞笑 邦德先生
You are a funny man, Mr. Bond.
是的!
Yeah!
是的 是的
Yes, yes, yes.
现在全世界都知道 你死于给我蛋蛋挠痒痒
Now the whole world’s gonna know that you died scratching my balls.
我死了?
I died?
– 我死了? – 是的
-I died? -Yes.
因为不管怎样 我都不会给你密♥码♥
Because no matter what you do, I’m not gonna give you the password.
于是你的客户会追杀你
Which means your clients will hunt you down…
把你活生生的撕成碎片
…and cut you into pieces of meat while you’re still breathing.
如果你杀了我
Because if you kill me…
你就无处可逃
…there’ll be nowhere else to hide.
但是你错大了!
But you are so wrong!
即使我宰了你和你的小女朋友
Because even after I slaughtered you and your little girlfriend…
你的人仍然会张开臂膀欢迎我
…your people would still welcome me with open arms…
因为他们需要我所知道的东西
…because they need what I know.
全局情况
The big picture.
把密♥码♥给我
Give me the password…
我至少会让她活下来
…and I will at least let her live.
邦德 你快点的话 她可能还是完整的
Bond. Do it soon enough and she might even be in one piece.
你确定不会告诉我 是吗?
You really aren’t going to tell me, are you?
是的
No.
那么我想…
So I think…
我会把你不在乎的东西喂给你吃的
…l’ll feed you what you seem not to value.
我会拿到钱的
I’ll get the money.
告诉他们我会拿到钱的
Tell them I’ll get the money.
对组织来说 知道谁可信比钱更重要
Money isn’t as valuable to our organization as knowing who to trust.
弗兰西斯卡
Francesco.
弗兰西斯卡
Francesco.
维斯帕
Vesper.
维斯帕
Vesper.
不
No.
不是他
Not him.
不是马西斯
Not Mathis.
不
No.
我找医生来
I’ll get the doctor.
不是他
Not him.
有何想法?
Any ideas?
– 什么? – 他们为何放你们生路
-What? -Why they left the two of you alive.
她在哪?
Where is she?
睡觉
Sleeping.
我应该要让你喝这个的
Well, I’m supposed to get you to drink this.
只是奇怪…
It’s just odd…
其它人都杀了 只留下你和她活着
…killing everyone else but leaving you and her untouched.
有人要告诉我们什么
Almost as if someone was trying to tell us something.
你看到杀手了吗?
Get a look at the killer?
没有
No.
可惜
Shame.
喝完
Drink up.
你还记得什么?
Anything else you remember?
有什么可以帮助我们的?
Anything that can help us?
帮助我们?
Help us?
还是帮助你?
Or help you?
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你还好吗?
You all right?
忍♥不住要叫醒你
I can’t resist waking you.
我每次叫醒你 你看着我 就像多年未见
Every time I do, you look at me as if you haven’t seen me in years.
让我觉得重获新生
It makes me feel reborn.
如果你刚生下来
If you’d just been born…
不是应该赤♥裸♥吗?
…wouldn’t you be naked?
你可以拥有我
You have me there.
你随时可以拥有我
You can have me anywhere.
可以吗?
I can?
当然 这里 那里 任何你喜欢的地方
Yeah. Here, there, anywhere you like.
这是否意味说你对我有感觉了?
Does this mean that you’re warming to me?
是的 可以这么说
Yeah. That’s how I would describe it.
不久之前
It’s just that not so long ago…
你对我的态度让我…