And it’s up to you.
我全押
I’m all in.
4千零50万
Well, it’s 14 million and 500,000.
该您了 邦德先生
It’s up to you, Monsieur Bond.
邦德必须全押 才能破他的诈牌
Bond will have to go all in to call his bluff.
– 跟进 – 跟进
-Call. -Call.
先生们 请摊牌
Gentlemen, showdown, please.
满堂红 3个K和2个A
Full house. Kings and aces.
拉西福先生
Monsieur Le Chiffre.
4个J 拉西福先生胜出
It’s four jacks. Monsieur Le Chiffre wins.
你以为我在诈牌 邦德先生
You must have thought I was bluffing, Mr. Bond.
请注意
Please.
我们现在休息一小时
We will now break for one hour.
当我们继续时 大盲注增加为20万
When we return, the big blind will be 200,000.
很精彩
Good game.
我需要5百万重新入局
Well, I’m gonna need the other 5 million to buy back in.
我不能给你 詹姆斯
I can’t do that, James.
听着 我犯了错
Look, I made a mistake.
也许因为没耐心 也许是太轻敌 但我一定能打败他
I was impatient, maybe I was arrogant, but I can beat him.
– 抱歉 – 抱歉?
-I’m sorry. -Sorry?
抱歉?
Sorry?
那还不如说
Try putting that in a sentence.
“抱歉 拉西福赢了
“Sorry Le Chiffre’s gonna win…
继续给恐♥怖♥分♥子♥提供经费 屠♥杀♥无辜百姓” 那种 “抱歉”?
…continue funding terror and killing.” That kind of sorry?
你输光是因为你太自负 要我说 你不过想挽回面子罢了
You lost because of your ego, and that same ego can’t take it.
这样下去 你只能输更多
All you’re going to do now is lose more.
你真蠢
Then you’re an idiot.
– 你说什么? – 我说你愚蠢透顶
-I’m sorry? -I said, you’re a bloody idiot.
看着我
Look in my eyes.
我能打败他 你是知道的
I can beat this man, you know that.
放手
Get your hand off my arm.
伏特加混马提尼
Vodka martini.
– 摇匀还是搅拌的? – 你看我他妈的在乎么?
-Shaken or stirred? -Do I look like I give a damn?
– 詹姆斯 – 带那姑娘走
-James. -Get the girl out.
真是场离奇的赌局 不是吗?
Funny game, right?
都是兄弟 早就应该自我介绍了
Sorry, I should’ve introduced myself, seeing as we’re related.
菲力克斯·莱特 美国中情局的弟兄
Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley.
你要有点信心
You should have a little faith.
我认为你要头脑清醒才能打败他
If you keep your head about you, I think you have him.
曾经能 对不起
Had. Excuse me.
你不再买♥♥赌注了么?
You’re not buying in?
不买♥♥了
No.
听我说 我输地很快 恐怕坚持不了多久
Listen, I’m bleeding chips. I’m not gonna last much longer.
你赢的机会比我大 我来资助你
You have a better chance. I’ll stake you.
我是说我给你钱让你能继续赌
I’m saying I’ll give you the money to keep going.
不过有个条件 如果你赢了 要由美国中情局逮捕他
Just one thing. If you pull it off, the CIA bring him in.
那赢的钱呢?
And what about the winnings?
你觉得我们缺钱吗?
Does it look like we need the money?
要盲注么?
Shall we up the blinds?
为什么不?
Why not?
押注
Bet.
加注
Raise.
收牌
And fold.
抱歉
Excuse me, please.
跟进
Call.
加注
Raise.
加注50万
Raise. Five hundred thousand.
– 收牌 – 谢谢
-Fold. -Thank you.
收牌
Fold.
收牌
Fold.
谢谢
Thank you.
胜出
Wins.
不好意思
Deal me out.
对不起 先生 您要下大盲注
Sorry, sir. You are the big blind.
请下小盲注
Small blind, please.
– 是谁? – 007
-Who is it? -It’s 007.
邦德被下毒了 马上就要心脏停跳
Bond’s been poisoned. He’s going into cardiac arrest.
保持冷静 不要打断我
Stay calm and don’t interrupt. Because you’ll be dead…
如果你不照我说的做 你两分钟内就会死
…within two minutes unless you do exactly what I tell you.
全听你的
I’m all ears.
从箱中拿出除颤器
Remove the defibrillator from the pouch.
– 知道是什么毒吗? – 还在扫描
-Do we know what it is yet? -We’re still scanning.
将探头贴到你胸口
Attach the leads to your chest.
室性心动过速 是毛地黄制剂
Ventricular tachycardia. Digitalis.
我们能提供什么该给他? 工具箱里有安非他明 抗组胺药
What do we give him? The kit has amphetamines, antihistamines…
氢化可的松 还是肾上腺素?
…hydrocortisone. Adrenalin?
– 等它充电完成 – 可以用利多卡因
-As soon as it reads charged– -Lidocaine. That’ll work.
邦德 先不要按红钮 听到了吗?不要按红钮
Bond, don’t push the red button yet. Do you hear me? Don’t push it.
他心脏要停跳了
His heart’s gonna stop.
他只够时间做一次电击
There’s only time for one charge before he passes out.
邦德 用蓝色多用笔 脖子中间 轧入血管
Take the blue combipen, Bond. Mid-neck into the vein.
有助于解毒
That’ll counteract the digitalis.
你几秒内就会昏迷
You’re going to pass out in a few seconds.
你要让心脏继续跳
You need to keep your heart going.
邦德 现在按红钮
Push the red button now, Bond.
– 邦德 按那该死的钮! – 快动手!
-Bond, push the damn button! -Do it now!
– 你还好吗? – 我?
-You okay? -Me?
– 多谢 – 不客气
-Thank you. -You’re welcome.
– 现在 去医院 – 会去的
-Now get yourself off to a hospital. -I will do.
得等我赢了先
As soon as I’ve won this game.
你不是真的要回去吧
You’re not seriously going back there?
我做梦都想去
I wouldn’t dream of it.
押注一百万
Bet. One million.
– 全押 – 跟进 全押
-All in. -Call. All in.
先生们 请摊牌
Gentlemen, showdown, please.
两对 A和7
Two pair. Aces and sevens.
比单张 Q胜
Queen plays. Wins.
对不起
Oh, I’m sorry.
刚才那手差点搞死我
That last hand, it nearly killed me.
先生们 换完筹码就进入最后阶段
Gentlemen, with this chip exchange, we enter the final phase of the game…
这意味着不能加买♥♥筹码了
…which means no more buy-ins.
大盲注是一百万
The big blind is now 1 million dollars.
还有四位玩家
Four players.
请您下注
It’s your bet.
– 邦德先生 – 让牌
-Monsieur Bond? -Check.
– 让牌 – 台面上有2千4百万了
-Check. -Twenty-four million in the pot already.
让牌 让牌
Check. And check.
全部让牌
All check.
还有四位玩家
Four players.
– 让牌 – 让牌
-Check. -Check.
全押 6百万
All in. Six million.
押注6百万 全押
Bet. Six million. All in.
5百万全押
Five million. All in.
押注是6百万
Bet is 6 million.
加注
Raise.
加注
Raise.
1千2百万 单挑
Twelve million. Heads up.
4050万全押
Forty million, 500,000. All in.
加注 全押
Raise. All in.
那么 我想我要跟进
Well, I think I will call you on that one.
跟进
Call.
桌面上是1亿5千万
One hundred and fifteen million in the pot.
先生们 请摊牌
Gentlemen, showdown, please.
同花 AKQ
Flush. Ace, king, queen.
满堂红 对A和三个8
Full house. Eights full of aces.
更强的满堂红
A higher full house.
对6和三个A
Aces full of sixes.
邦德先生
Monsieur Bond.
黑桃5 7
Five and seven of spades.
同花顺
A straight flush.
从4到8