Bet. Fifty thousand.
跟进
Call.
收牌
Fold.
收牌 单挑
Fold. Heads up.
拉西福先生?
Monsieur Le Chiffre.
押注10万
Bet. One hundred thousand.
为什么要在众人瞩目时登场?
Weren’t you supposed to enter so the others could see you?
噢 是么?抱歉
Was I? Forgive me.
祝你好运 亲爱的
Good luck, darling.
该您了 邦德先生
It’s up to you, Monsieur Bond.
邦德先生?
Monsieur Bond?
抱歉 赌注是多少?10万?
Oh, I’m sorry. What was the bet? A hundred thousand?
跟进
Call.
你好
Hello.
你看上去真是太美丽动人了
I suppose I don’t have to tell you how beautiful you look.
赌桌上一半的人都还盯着你看呢
Half the people at that table are still watching you.
香槟
Champagne.
拉西福先生
Monsieur Le Chiffre.
押注20万
Bet. Two hundred thousand.
先生 有人跟进了 请亮牌
Monsieur, you have been called. Showdown, please.
拉西福先生 满堂红 三个2 两个9
A full house to Monsieur Le Chiffre. Deuces full of nines.
邦德先生?
Mr. Bond?
收牌
Fold.
请叫一下吧台服务生
Send the barman over, please.
– 一杯干马提尼 – 好的 先生
A dry martini. Wait.
等等 3份哥顿琴酒 1份伏特加
Three measures Gordon’s, one of vodka…
半份莉兰开胃酒加冰摇匀
…half of Kina Lillet, shake it over ice…
– 加条薄柠檬皮调味 – 好的 先生
-…then add a thin slice of lemon peel. -Yes, sir.
– 喂 给我也来一杯 – 那我也要一杯
-You know, I’ll have one of those. -So will I.
好的
Certainly.
朋友 也给我来一杯吧 柠檬就省了
My friend, bring me one as well. Keep the fruit.
完事了吗?
That’s it?
现在大家都可以静下来打牌了吗?
Anyone want to play poker now?
看来有人很心急啊
Someone’s in a hurry.
抱歉
Would you excuse me?
你很可口
You taste nice.
– 我们不是已经不要伪装了吗? – 错了
-I thought we dispensed with covers. -No.
没用的伪装当然丢掉 我们现在创造有用的
We dispensed with one that was of no use and created another that is.
– 他在看么? – 是的
-Is he watching? -Yes.
很好
Good.
我扮演的角色很生气 因为你输得这么快
This is me in character pissed off because you’re losing so fast…
恐怕难过午夜
…we won’t be here past midnight.
奇怪的是我和我的角色有同感
Oddly, my character’s feelings mirror my own.
让牌
Check.
– 味道还真是不错 – 该您了
-You know, that’s not half bad. -Up to you.
我得给它想个名字
I’m gonna have to think up a name for that.
花点钱探出他的马脚绝对值得
It was worth it to discover his tell.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
他诈牌时左眼轻微抽搐 他会用手遮挡
The twitch he has to hide when he bluffs.
– 诈牌?他手里的牌是最大 – 他最后才拿到的
-Bluffs? He had the best hand. -Which he got on the last card.
几率是23比1 他当然知道
The odds against were 23-to-1, and he’d know that.
他第一次加注时 什么牌都没有
When he did his first raise he had nothing.
不过运气罢了
Winning was blind luck.
– 带了监听器吗? – 是的
-Did you get the bug? -Yes.
下注10万
Bet. One hundred thousand.
谢谢
Thank you.
到您了 福津先生
It’s your play, Monsieur Fukutu.
说不定他真的能赢
Maybe he can actually pull this off.
跟进
Call.
拉西福先生
Monsieur Le Chiffre.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen, Mesdames, Messieurs…
赌局已经进行了4个小时
…we’ve now been playing for four hours.
现在休息片刻 一个小时后继续
It’s time for a short break. We will resume play in one hour.
我会报告今晚的进程
Well, I think I’ll report on the evening’s frivolities.
怎么样?
So?
你让他监视我?
You want to do what to me?
我完全不懂你的意思
You’ve lost me completely.
你不是刚说迫不及待要和我回房♥么 跟我来
You just said you can’t wait to get me back to the room. Come on.
到底什么事这么重要?
So, what’s so damn important?
对不起
I’m sorry.
我的钱呢?
Where is my money?
– 晚上好 – 晚上好
-Good evening. -Good evening.
我要拿我的包裹
You’re holding a parcel for me.
谢谢
Thank you.
你以为损失了那么多钱 没有人会发现?
Do you think you can lose that kind of money and no one would notice?
你们的钱我会还的
Your money is safe.
打开它
Open that.
我明天就能还给你
You’ll have it tomorrow.
分文不少
All of it.
你骗我的代价是一只手 不过你还需要它来玩牌
I would take a hand for this betrayal, but you need it to play cards.
伸开手臂
Hold out your arm.
伸开手臂 美人
Hold out your arm, my beauty…
不然就砍你的头
…or I will take your head.
快回房♥ 在那里等我
Go to the room. Wait for me there.
楼梯
Stairs.
居然连句抗♥议♥都没有
Not a word of protest.
你该换男朋友了
You should find a new boyfriend.
去找马西斯
Go find Mathis.
告诉他我把尸体藏在这里 让他把尸体处理掉
Tell him I’ve hidden the bodies here and I want him to get rid of them.
快去 快啊 快去!
Do that now. Go. Go, go!
你换了件衬衫 邦德先生
You changed your shirt, Mr. Bond.
这种小游戏不会让你出大汗淋漓吧
I hope our little game isn’t causing you to perspire.
一点点
A little.
除非我开始流血泪 不然不算什么
But I won’t consider myself to be in trouble until I start weeping blood.
女士们 先生们 如果大家都准备好了 就继续吧
Ladies and gentlemen, if everybody’s ready, let’s continue the game.
我觉得我手染鲜血 怎么洗都洗不下去
It’s like there’s blood on my hands. It’s not coming off.
让我看看
Here, let’s see.
好点了吧?
That’s better.
冷么?
You cold?
是的
Yeah.
过来
Here.
尸体有问题么?
You have any trouble with the bodies?
让我来看看吧
Less than some.
死人一样有用途
Being dead doesn’t mean one can’t still be helpful.
拉西福以后会诚惶诚恐
That’ll keep Le Chiffre looking over his shoulder.
担心还有谁在背地里算计他
He’ll be wondering who’s gonna come for him next.
姑娘怎么样了?
How’s our girl?
把你冰冷的心融化了么?
Melted your cold heart yet?
跟进
Call.
收牌
Fold.
跟进
And call.
还有3位玩家
Three players.
30万
Three hundred grand.
押注30万
Bet. Three hundred thousand.
跟进
Call.
跟进
And call.
还有3位玩家
Three players.
让牌
Check.
邦德先生
Monsieur Bond?
押注50万
Bet. Five hundred thousand.
看啊 他露出了马脚
Look. It’s the tell. He is bluffing.
老天啊 詹姆斯说的没错
My God, James was right.
该您了
It’s up to you.
加注 1百万
Raise. One million.
看来有人知道其中奥妙
Seems someone knows something I don’t.
收牌
Fold.
单挑 先生们
Heads up, gentlemen.
该您了
It’s up to you.
2百万
Two.
再加注 2百万
Re-raise. Two million.
该您了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!