-Rolex? -Omega.
漂亮
Beautiful.
我们刚刚认识
Now, having just met you…
所以我不会就冒然说你是 一个冷酷的杂种
…I wouldn’t go as far as calling you a cold-hearted bastard.
当然不应该
No, of course not.
不过也不难想象
But it wouldn’t be a stretch to imagine.
你视女人为可抛弃的玩物
You think of women as disposable pleasures…
而非实际追求的目标
…rather than meaningful pursuits.
虽然你风度翩翩 邦德先生
So as charming as you are, Mr. Bond…
我会牢牢看好我国政♥府♥的钱
…I will be keeping my eye on our government’s money…
而不会去注意你丰满的臀部
…and off your perfectly formed arse.
你注意到了?
You noticed?
就算会计也是有想象力的
Even accountants have imagination.
你的羊肉味道如何?
How was your lamb?
走味了
Skewered.
让人心痛
One sympathizes.
晚安 邦德先生
Good evening, Mr. Bond.
晚安 林德小姐
Good evening, Miss Lynd.
– 去华美饭店吗?先生 – 是的
-Hotel Splendid, sir? -That’s right.
– 谢谢 – 谢谢
-Thank you, sir. -Thank you.
只是些最后的细节
It’s just last-minute details.
看起来 我们深深相爱
Apparently we’re very much in love.
你平时都是让服务生 来告诉你这些事情吗?
Do you usually leave it to porters to tell you this sort of thing?
只有当爱情必须短暂时
Only when the romance has been necessarily brief.
我是达林顿·比奇 专业赌徒
I’m Mr. Arlington Beech, professional gambler…
你是斯黛夫尼·波切斯特 (波切斯特和大胸同音)
…and you’re Miss Stephanie Broadchest–
– 我不当 – 这方面你得相信我
-I am not. -You’re gonna have to trust me on this.
不 不 我不要
Oh, no, I don’t.
我们相爱已久
We’ve been involved for quite a while…
这次共用一间套房♥
…hence the shared suite.
我家里人都是严格的罗马天主教♥徒♥
But my family is strict Roman Catholic…
为掩人耳目 我们该要间双卧室套房♥
…so for appearances’ sake, it’ll be a two-bedroom suite.
我实在讨厌宗教给我们制♥造♥隔阂
I do hate it when religion comes between us.
宗教还有紧锁的门
Religion and a securely locked door.
你对此不会有意见吧 邦德?
Am I going to have a problem with you, Bond?
没 不用担心 你根本不合我的口味
No, don’t worry. You’re not my type.
是太聪明了?
Smart?
是单身
Single.
欢迎光临华美饭店 您贵姓
Welcome to the Hotel Splendid. Your name, sir?
詹姆斯·邦德 是用比奇的名字预定的
James Bond. You’ll find the reservation under Beech.
– 欢迎您 邦德先生 – 你来签字 亲爱的
-Welcome, Mr. Bond. -You sign that, dear.
你代表财政部嘛
You represent the Treasury.
谢谢 祝您住得愉快
Thank you. Enjoy your stay.
我会的 谢了
I will. Thank you.
你还真逗
Very funny.
如果拉西福真的消息灵通
Look, if Le Chiffre is that well-connected…
他当然知道我是什么人 也知道钱的来路
…he knows who I am and where the money’s from.
但他仍坚持和我赌
Which means he’s decided to play me anyway.
要么是他走投无路 要么是他狂妄自大
So he’s either desperate or he’s overly confident…
无论原因何在 都有助于我了解他
…but either way, that tells me something about him.
而他所得到的不过是 个早已知道的名字而已
And all he gets in return is a name he already has.
现在他倒是对你有些了解
And now he knows something about you.
你做事不择手段
He knows you’re reckless.
等下一部
Take the next one.
这里装不下我和你的自我膨胀
There isn’t enough room for me and your ego.
邦德先生吗?
Mr. Bond?
– 这是您的 – 谢谢
-It was left for you. -Thank you.
我也爱你 M
I love you too, M.
我叫马西斯 林尼·马西斯 是你们这里的接头人
My name is Mathis. Rene Mathis. I’m your contact here.
他知道我们在监视他么?
Does he know we’ve been watching him?
拉西福?不可能
Le Chiffre? I don’t think so.
因为只有”我” 而不是”我们”
Probably because there’s no “we.” Just me.
小心点 如果你们惹祸上身
I’m afraid if you get into trouble here…
这附近可没有救兵
…the cavalry won’t be coming over the nearest hill.
拉西福昨天刚到
Le Chiffre arrived yesterday…
正在重建关系网
…and spent the time reestablishing old relationships.
警♥察♥局长和他现在走的很近
The chief of police and he are now quite close.
就是那个小胡子
That’s him, with the mustache.
我左肩这边
Over my left shoulder.
如此说来很棘手
Well, that could make life quite difficult.
是的 但不会很久的
Yeah, and quite possibly shorter.
他是个贪财的人
He’s not a very subtle man.
我也试图收买♥♥他
I thought about trying to buy his services, but we frankly…
但出价不如拉西福高
…couldn’t afford to outbid Le Chiffre.
恕我直言
I hate to say it…
如今是些会计在管理英国♥军♥情6处
…but the accountants seem to be running Ml6 these days.
我对会计并无偏见
Oh, not that I have anything against accountants.
很多会计都很可爱
Many of them are lovely people.
所以我决定省一点
So I decided that it was cheaper to supply his deputy…
把他收受贿赂的证据交给副局长
…with evidence that we were bribing the chief.
现在的图像软件真是无所不能啊
It’s amazing what you can do with Photoshop these days, isn’t it?
你的进步也不小啊 邦德先生
I think your odds are improving, Mr. Bond.
什么?
Yes?
给你的
For you.
你指望我穿这个么?
Something you expect me to wear?
你得打扮得光彩照人
I need you looking fabulous.
当你走到我身后 轻吻我的脖子时
So when you walk up behind me and kiss me on the neck…
对手们只会注意你纤细柔美的颈部曲线
…the players will be thinking about your neckline…
而不是他们手中的牌
…and not about their cards.
你能帮我这个忙么?
Do you think you can do that for me?
我会尽力
I’ll do my best.
谢谢
Thank you.
我已经有晚礼服了
I have a dinner jacket.
但是有平常的晚礼服 和特别的晚礼服之分
There are dinner jackets and dinner jackets.
这件是后者
This is the latter.
你得看起来像够格上桌的人
And I need you looking like a man who belongs at that table.
你怎么…?
How–?
这是手工缝制的
It’s tailored.
一见面时就知道你的尺寸了
I sized you up the moment we met.
– 晚上好 先生 – 晚上好
-Good evening, sir. -Good evening.
谢谢
Thank you.
您是代替布利斯特先生吧
And you must be Mr. Bliss’ replacement.
欢迎 比奇先生
Welcome, Mr. Beech.
还是邦德呢?我有点糊涂
Or is that Bond? I’m a little confused.
我们可不希望那样 不是吗?
Well, we wouldn’t want that, would we?
孟德尔先生 这边请
女士们 先生们 欢迎您们的到来
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome.
如你们所知 我们将要玩的是德州扑克
As you know, the game is no-limit hold ’em poker.
每人2张底牌 5张公共牌
Five communal cards, two in the hole.
孟德尔先生代表瑞士巴塞尔银行
Monsieur Mendel here represents the Basel Bank, Switzerland…
保管赌金
…holding the stakes.
女士们 先生们
你们每人已存入1千万赌注
You have each deposited $ 10 million buy-in.
可再电汇赌注5百万
A further buy-in of 5 million can be made by electronic transfer.
赌注会由本行保管
The money will remain in escrow until I return…
直到赌局赢家 在加密机内输入密♥码♥
…and the winner of the contest enters his or her password into the encryptor
此时全部赌金将会
…whereupon the entire sum will be wired…
电汇到您指定的世界上任何一个账户
…to any bank account in the world you nominate.
邦德先生
Mr. Bond?
我们按字母顺序来
We proceed alphabetically.
请您上前输入您的密♥码♥
Please be so kind as to enter a password of your choice.
至少6个字母
Six letters or more.
由套♥牌♥来决定发牌顺序
High card for dealer position.
加亚多先生
It’s Signor Gallardo.
甘米尔斯基先生下小盲注 5千美元
Mr. Kaminofsky is the small blind, $5000…
福津先生下大盲注 1万美元
…and Mr. Fukutu, the big blind, $ 10,000.
各位请尽兴
Well, enjoy the game.
还有4位玩家
Four players.
该您下注
It’s your bet.
让牌
Check.
让牌
Check.
押注 50万

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!