[布拉格 捷克斯洛伐克]
M并不会介意你额外赚点小钱 赖安
M doesn’t mind you earning a little money on the side, Dryden.
她只是希望 不要靠出♥卖♥♥♥机密来赚钱
She’d just prefer it if it wasn’t selling secrets.
如果你是想吓吓我的话
If the theatrics are supposed to scare me…
邦德 你找错人了
…you have the wrong man, Bond.
如果M真的认为我变节了
If M was so sure that I was bent…
她会派00探员来的
…she’d have sent a double-0.
尽管只是区域主管
Benefits of being section chief…
我知道所有被晋升为00身份的探员
…l’d know if anyone had been promoted to double-0 status…
对吗?
…wouldn’t I?
– 你的档案显示你没杀过人 而且… – 杀过2个
-Your file shows no kills, and it takes– -Two.
真遗憾
Shame.
我们之间还了解甚少
We barely got to know each other.
我知道你把枪放在哪里
I know where you keep your gun.
所以我还是了解你的
I suppose that’s something.
确实是
True.
他是怎么死的?
How did he die?
你的联络人?
Your contact?
死的很惨
Not well.
他叫你感受到了死亡 是吗?
Made you feel it, did he?

Well…
你不用担心
…you needn’t worry.
第二个是…
The second is–

Yes.
相当对
Considerably.
《007之皇家赌场》
[姆巴莱 乌干达]
给你的 孩子
我怎么才能放心把钱交给这个 素未谋面的人呢?
So how do I trust this man that I’ve never met with my money?
你要求引见
You asked for the introduction.
我的组织只能向你担♥保♥这些
That’s all my organization will guarantee.
我想我们的朋友 怀特先生已经告诉过你
I suppose our friend Mr. White will have told you…
这些年来
…that I have provided reliable banking services…
我向很多自♥由♥战士 提供了可靠的银行服务
…for many other freedom fighters over the years.
你相信上帝吗 拉西福先生?
Do you believe in God, Mr. Le Chiffre?

No.
我相信合理的回报率
I believe in a reasonable rate of return.
我不想投资有任何风险
I want no risk in the portfolio.
同意
Agreed.
我能在全球任何一个角落提钱?
And I can access it anywhere in the world?
可以
Yes.
钱到手了 做空1百万
I have the money, so short another million shares…
股天空舰的股票
…of Skyfleet stock.
先生 要知道你这可 是在和市场对赌
Sir, you must know you’re betting against the market.
大家都一致认为这支股只涨不跌
No one expects this stock to go anywhere but up.
照做就是了
Just do it.
[马达加斯加]
看来我们的朋友 在自己脸上烧了不少伤疤
Looks like our man. Burn scars on his face.
不知道炸♥弹♥制♥造♥者 能不能给这种事投保
I wonder if bomb-makers are insured for things like that.
他开始行动了
He’s on the move.
他开始行动了 他正径直向我走来
He’s on the move, and he’s heading straight for me.
别摸你的耳朵
Stop touching your ear.
– 你说什么? – 把手放下来
-Sorry? -Put your hand down.
把该死的枪放下 卡特 我要抓活的
Holster the bloody weapon, Carter. I need him alive.
流血泪只不过是泪腺重排的缘故
Weeping blood comes merely from a derangement of the tear duct…
亲爱的先生
…my dear general.
跟邪恶可不着边
Nothing sinister.
全押
All in.
我有2对 你有17.4%的机会…
I have two pair, and you have a 17.4 percent chance…
能赢
…of making your straight.
[英国政♥府♥探员杀害手无寸铁的囚犯]
“省略号♥”什么时候失效?
When does Ellipsis expire?
– 还有不到36小时 我可以… – 不 不用
-We have less than 36 hours. I can– -No. No, no.
就只有这么多时间
That’s all the time I have anyway.
叫客人5分钟内离开
Give our guests five minutes to leave…
否则把他们丢到船外
…or throw them overboard.
他们究竟觉得自己是什么人
Who the hell do they think they are?
我向首相汇报 他很聪明
I report to the prime minister, even he’s smart enough…
但他都不具体追究我们的工作
…not to ask me what we do.
为什么我总是遇到一些自以为是的饭桶?
Have you ever seen such a bunch of self-righteous, arse-covering prigs?
他们根本不关心我们在做什么 他们只在乎被拍照的人在干什么
They don’t care what we do, they care what we get photographed doing.
邦德怎么会这么愚蠢?
And how the hell could Bond be so stupid?
我给了他00身份 他却拿枪击使♥馆♥作为庆祝
I give him double-0 status, he celebrates by shooting an embassy.
他疯了吗? 他现在到底在什么地方?
Is the man deranged? And where the hell is he?
要在过去 探员做出这么难堪的事
In the old days, if an agent did something embarrassing…
他一定得要叛逃才行
…he’d have the good sense to defect.
天啊 我真是怀念冷战时期
Christ, I miss the Cold War.
[已发送短消息]
[巴哈马]
[海洋俱乐部]
你可真是厚颜无♥耻♥啊!
You’ve got a bloody cheek.
对不起
Sorry.
下回我一定先打掉摄像机
I’ll shoot the camera first next time.
或者你自己
Or yourself.
你袭击了一个使♥馆♥
You stormed into an embassy.
你侵犯了唯一神圣不可侵犯的
You violated the only absolutely inviolate rule…
国际关系准则
…of international relationships.
为什么呢?为了杀一个无名之辈
And why? So you could kill a nobody.
我们是要审问他 而不是杀了他
We wanted to question him, not kill him.
(情报员击毙无武装囚犯)
天啊 你应该运用一下你的判断力
For God’s sake. You’re supposed to display some kind of judgment.
我这么做了
I did.
我认为世上少一个 炸♥弹♥制♥造♥者是件好事
I thought one less bomb-maker in the world would be good.
没错 一个制♥造♥炸♥弹♥的
Exactly. One bomb-maker.
我们正在试图找出 恐怖组织网的资金来源
We’re trying to find out how an entire network of terrorist groups is financed…
你却给我个造炸♥弹♥的
…and you give us one bomb-maker.
很难算全盘情况 是不是?
Hardly the big picture, wouldn’t you say?
那人都不是真正的信徒 他只是个雇佣杀手而已
The man isn’t even a true believer. He’s a gun for hire.
多亏了你那过度发达的扣扳机的手指
And thanks to your trigger finger…
现在我们根本无法得知谁雇佣了他 目的为何
…we have no idea who hired him or why.
你究竟是怎么找到我住的地方的?
And how the hell did you find out where I lived?
跟我发现你真实姓名的方法一样
The same way I found out your name.
我以为M只是随机取的一个字母 没想到它代表的是…
I thought “M” was randomly assigned. I had no idea it stood for–
你要是再说一个字 我就杀了你
Utter one more syllable and I’ll have you killed.
我就知道不应该这么快就提升你
I knew it was too early to promote you.
我知道00身份的探员寿命都不长
Well, I understand double-0s have a very short life-expectancy…
所以你犯的错误也是短暂的
…so your mistake will be short-lived.
邦德 对于一个愚钝的人来说 这些可能难以理解
Bond, this may be too much for a blunt instrument to understand…
但是盲目自大和自我意识 几乎不可能协调共存
…but arrogance and self-awareness seldom go hand in hand.
这么说你希望我是半个圣人 半个终极杀手了?
So you want me to be half monk, half hit-man?
任何刺客都可以杀人
Any thug can kill.
我希望你能克服你的自负
I want you to take your ego out of the equation…
冷静的分♥析♥局势
…and to judge the situation dispassionately.
我必须要确定我可以信任你 而你也清楚信任谁
I have to know I can trust you, and that you know who to trust.
但现在还不能确定 我要你在我眼前消失
And since I don’t know that, I need you out of my sight.
找个地方冷静一下
Go and stick your head in the sand somewhere…
好好考虑一下你的未来
…and think about your future.
这些混♥蛋♥现在想要你的命
Because these bastards want your head.
我正严肃考虑 是否把你交出去
And I’m seriously considering feeding you to them.
还有 邦德
And Bond…
不要再擅闯我家了
…don’t ever break into my house again.
好的
Ma’am.
[拿骚 巴哈马]
你好 先生 欢迎光临海洋俱乐部
Good day, sir, and welcome to the Ocean Club.
你是帮我停车还是让我这么等着?
Are you going to take this or make me wait?
当然 先生 对不起 先生
Certainly, sir. Sorry, sir.
保安去停车场 保安去停车场
Security to car park. Security to car park.
欢迎光临海洋俱乐部 先生 您要入住吗?
Welcome to the Ocean Club, sir. Checking in?
是的 但我这是一时冲动之举 我并没有提前预定
Yes. But it’s a spur-of-the-moment thing, and I haven’t got a reservation.
– 我们有间面向大海的豪华房♥ – 太好了
-We have an ocean-view villa. -Perfect.
你能帮我个忙吗? 我昨晚在这里进晚餐
Could you do me a favor? I was here last night…
我把车停在一辆非常漂亮的 1974年出厂的阿斯顿马丁旁
…and I parked my car next to a very beautiful 196♥4♥ Aston Martin.
我把它的车门刮了 你是否知道…
I nicked the door. You wouldn’t happen to know–?
– 是迪米特雷斯先生的 – 没错
-Mr. Dimitrios. -Right.
如果他本人还没有发现 我觉得这事最好还是不要提
If he hasn’t noticed, I’m not sure I’d mention it.
他对坏消息的反应可很强烈呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!