I get ’em before they’re printed.
你大概非常富有
I suppose you can do anything if you have money.
为什么你不下来我这里?
Why don’t you come down to me?
谢谢!
Thank you very much.
你这里的布置很不错
Lovely place you’ve got down there.
坐这里
Sit here.
我不管作什么事讲求愉快
I do so like to feel comfortable whatever I’m doing.
对 是不错 身体愈放松
Yes indeed. Yes. The more relaxed the muscles,
心理和身体的步调愈能一致
the better the synchronisation between mind and body.
我想你的步调一定飞快 坦先生
I should think you’re frightfully synchronised, Mr Tremble.
马丁尼酒 -它们怎样?
Martini? – What about them?
我只是想给你一杯
I was just about to offer you one.
你书中我不太明白的地方 让我看看…
The things I didn’t understand too well in your book. Let me see…
那是在第7章还是第6章?
Was it in chapter seven or chapter six?
大概是第6章
Chapter six probably.
但当然 也许是在第7章
Though of course it could have been chapter seven.
我想你的书还在你的床上
Have you got the book or is it still in your bed?
我一直放在那里
I believe it is.
我们最好去研究研究那本书
Well, we’d better go right through the book, hadn’t we?
你的邻居们一定常有怨言
Do you get many complaints from the neighbours?
你认为这种系统绝对有效吗?
Do you really think that your system is completely faultless?
什么系统? -你赢百家乐的那系统
Which system? – Your system for winning at baccarat.
对 爱佛林振动系统是不会出错的
Yes, yes. The Evelyn Tremble system is faultless.
好 来吧 我们有很多事要做
Good. Come on. We have more to do.
很多?
More?
我喜欢一个男人能够保持自我
I like a man who is able to retain his own personality,
不论在任何环境下
no matter what the circumstances.
对
Yes.
不论他穿什么
No matter how he’s dressed.
人们说是服饰造就了男人
They say it’s the clothes that make the man.
如果我们要合作 我要知道你是什么样的男人
If we’re gonna work together, I have to know what kind of a man you are.
我想你可能会在某方面收集到一点…
I thought you might have gathered a little from…
我必须看你穿戴不同的衣帽后 有什么不同的变化
I want to see what happens when you put on a different hat, a costume.
你知道 就是这一类的事
You know, that sort of thing.
你喜欢那一类事 哦?
You like that sort of thing, eh?
这里有些衣服 穿上它们
You’ll find clothes in there. Put them on.
你认为有必要吗?
Well, if you think it’s really necessary.
除非你想再来一次
Unless you’d like to go around one more time.
再一次?
One more time?
英国陆军没有什么问题 只是怕游泳而已
There is nothing wrong with the British Army that a damn good swim won’t cure.
爱佛林坦博
Now, Evelyn Tremble.
38岁 出生在海格特
38 years old, born in Highgate.
哈罗! 水手
Hello, sailor.
有没有错?
The wrong one, yes?
完美
Perfect.
易于分辨的胎记 右边肩膀有一小疤
Distinguishing birthmark, little scar on right shoulder,
左边有樱桃形胎记
strawberry-shaped birthmark on left thigh.
这没什么不对劲吧?
Well, there’s nothing unusual in that.
不 我自己有一个杏形的在屁♥股♥上
No. I myself have an apricot one on my hip.
那 我可以给你看我的樱桃 如果你给我看你的杏子
Well, I’ll show you my strawberry if you’ll show me your apricot.
一本关于百家乐书的作家
Author of a book on baccarat.
你有没有听过 一个叫作西维的男人?
Have you ever heard of a man called Le Chiffre?
对 听过 打牌高手 他写过一封拥戴信给我
Yes. An excellent card player. He once wrote me a fan letter.
把手放在那里 对 太好了
Keep your hands there. Perfect. Lovely.
他在我书中的第二章出现过 百家乐是他最拿手的赌博法
I devoted a chapter to him in my book. His forte is baccarat.
除了百家乐 他还经营色情业
Beside baccarat, he deals in lechery.
没有人是十全十美的
Well, nobody’s perfect.
你认为你可以赢西维吗?
Do you think you can win against Le Chiffre?
嗯 你将会记得我的系统是完全没有风险的
Well, you’ll remember that to operate my system completely free of risk
必须要有十万磅的筹码
a stake of 100,000 pounds is required.
对 我记得
Yes, I remember.
不要动
Stand still.
我要给你拍500张相片
I’m gonna give you a five-hundredth at f-2.
这是我所听过最好的话
That’s the nicest thing that anyone’s ever said to me.
我们一起来对抗西维如何?
What would you say if I offered to stake you in a game against Le Chiffre?
什么?
What?
我出钱 你去赌 然后我们对分
I put up the money, you play the game and we split 50-50.
我想我要走了如果你不介意 -怎么了?
I think I’ll go now if you don’t mind. – What’s wrong?
我今晚过的非常愉快
I enjoyed the earlier part of this evening very much.
我会记得你如此热情的招待
I shall always remember the pleasure of your company.
我甚至不介意穿这些可笑的衣服
I didn’t even mind this dressing-up bit.
但我对我所知的这种
But I do mind
要作这种交易我非常介意
bloody unnecessary jokes about the one thing I really know well.
爱佛林 我是认真的
Evelyn, I’m serious.
因为你懂百家乐所以我不是开玩笑
It’s because you know about baccarat that I’m not joking.
你说你需要十万英镑?
You said you needed 100,000 pounds?
是你的了 -真不可思议
It’s yours. – That’s fantastic.
我是说 老西维决不会同意让我上场
But look here. Old Le Chiffre would never agree to play me.
他读过我的书 知道我的名字
He’s read my book. He’d recognise my name.
不 不再是如此了 -为什么?
No, no. Not any more. – Why?
他们已为你选了新名字
We have chosen a new name for you.
詹姆斯·邦德
James Bond.
欢迎光临 詹姆斯·邦德007情报员训练所
Welcome to the James Bond 007 Training School.
这是迷你照相机是不是? -安全程序
It’s a small Minnox camera, isn’t it? -Security, sir.
是 我朋友有一个 -邦德先生是吗?
Yes. Friend of mine’s got one. -It’s Mr Bond, isn’t it?
是 -欢迎光临 请签名
Yes. – If you’d be good enough to sign here, sir.
不是给我的 这是安全程序
It’s not for me. It’s for the Official Secrets Act.
当然
Of course.
向右 看
Eyes right!
向前 看
Eyes front!
继续 上士 -是 长官 踏步
Carry on, Sergeant Major. – Yes, sir. Mark time!
立定! 向后转
Halt! Set, turn.
你们这里真是无奇不有
You really do start everything at Harrods, don’t you?
不必注意那些小事 那些都是必须要有的
Don’t pay too much attention to what you see here. It’s all basic stuff.
在一月大减价时它将会过时
It’ll be out of date by the January sales.
早安! 强森 -长官!
Good morning, Johnson. – Sir!
我告诉你一件事
May I tell you something?
我被跟踪了 -我知道 这是训练的一部分
I’m being followed. – I know. It’s part of the training.
有人藏在暗处
Shadowing people without being seen.
但我可以清楚地看到这个人 他正在看着我
The whole point is I can quite clearly see the man who is shadowing me.
他? 你不必担心 他是我们其中之一的训练学员
Oh! Him. Don’t worry about him. He’s not one of our trainees.
他是我们的安全人员 -我明白了
He’s our security man. – I see.
早安! 探长 别让我打扰了你
Good morning, Inspector. Don’t let me interrupt you.
指令 头转过来 句点
On the command, the head is turned thus,
头向下 句点 开枪了 句点
the hat is aimed thus, the gun is fired thus.
我们尚在研究阶段
Yes, we’re still working on that one.
全体情报员都过来
Now to Agents’ Outfitting. Here we are.
早安! Q -早安 佛载 这是新人
Morning, Q. – Good morning, Fordyce. New man.
麻烦你签名 先生
If I could bother you for the signature, sir.
我不能用这支笔 笔尖触及的文件的时候
I shouldn’t use that pen. The moment the nib touches the paper,
它释放的有毒气体会刺♥激♥眼睛
it releases a stream of poisonous gas into the writer’s eye.
天啊! 他们下一步会怎么想?
Good heavens! What will they think of next?
我没想到那一点
I won’t be going near that.
我想这是有用的如果你想发一封
I suppose it’s useful if you want to send anyone a…
匿名诬告信
Poison-pen letter.
所有的新人都会这样说
All our new men say that.
我诚心诚意为机构效劳 我不会像军情五处一样中途开跑
I reply “I don’t wish to know that. Kindly leave MI5.”
对 我们这里有高度发展的幽默感
Yes, sir. We have a very highly developed sense of humour down here.
这不是这里唯一培养出来的 佛载
It isn’t the only thing that’s highly developed down here. Fordyce!
读手表 -长官
Wristwatch. – Sir.
1965年 劳力士出厂
1965 Rolex Oyster Perpetual.
精确准时 附有日历读数
Date indicator and log table round the outer band.
还有个月形状显示 很可爱
And a thing that shows you what shape the moon is. Lovely.
这很重要 你试试
Now, this is very important. Try it on.
让我帮你 谢谢!
Let me help you. Thank you.
这是你向我们回报的工具 也是我们和你连络的工具
It’s your means of reporting to us and our means of contacting you.
转到第六频道 佛载
Channel six, Fordyce.
我来教他 长官 已转到第六频 长官
Don’t worry too much about him, sir. Channel six it is, sir.
不知道那一只表是我的
I don’t think I know which one is which myself now, sir.
现在看你的表 你看到什么?
Look at your watch and tell me what you see.
是11点过5分 三月十四号♥