What if I said I was pregnant?
我能抽最后一根烟吗? 反正我已经没救了
Could I have a last c-cigarette? I’m gonna give it up any day now.
谢谢!
Thank you.
你知道在时代周刊这代表愤怒
You realise this means an angry letter to The Times.
再见! 呆子
So long, suckers!
因此我觉得我们最好不要理他 长官
And so I think we’d better count him out, sir.
好 哈利 我们在和非常棘手的组织相对抗
Yes. Hadley, we’re up against an opposition of fiendish ingenuity.
他们不可思议地利用女人
They make incredible use of women.
对 她们一向如此
Yes, they tend to nowadays.
在苏格兰被女间谍欺负 在伦敦街头被女间谍追杀
Female spies harassed me in Scotland, female spies chased me to London.
我们需要来个AFSD 反女性间谍装置
We need an AFSD – Anti-Female-Spy Device.
我们找一个女人见到就爱的男人
We find the one man all women want,
然后训练他对女人不发生兴趣
then we train him not to want women.
所有优秀的情报员都不在了 长官
All our wantable agents have disappeared, sir.
有工作给你作 钱班霓
This is where you come in, Moneypenny.
我要你审核这些所有的资料
This is where you come in. Go through all the auxiliary files.
全部? 长官 这需要花一整夜
The lot, sir? It’ll take all night.
你妈在晚上的工作效率最好
Your mother did her best work at night.
我们继续好吗?
Shall we continue?
你叫什么名字?
And what is your name?
古柏比埃 叫我古柏[鸡笼]就可以了
Cooper, Big Eyes. But call me Coop.
好像些留住小鸟的东西 -我就是如此
Like something for keeping birds. – That’s me.
我必须要调查你的履历
I have to note your qualifications.
身高6呎半 184磅
Height 6ft 1/2, 184lb.
精通空手道和柔道 爱经黑带最高段
Trophies for karate and judo, holder of the Kamasutra black belt.
很不错 你怎么做到的? -我写给你看
Very impressive. How do you spell that? – I’ll show you.
我还要审核15个人的资格
I have to check 15 more auxiliaries in alphabetical…
好 我们叫他们回去不必等了
Call Mr. Zacharias and tell him not to wait up.
已经有人占名额了
The vacancy’s just been filled.
一流的表现 古柏先生 很好
A first-class performance, Cooper. Excellent.
你的基本统计符合要求
Your primary statistics fit the bill.
我们的目标是让你满意 长官
We aim to please, sir.
你立刻开始AFSD训练
You will start your AFSD training immediately.
钱班霓 安排数打女孩子 让古柏开始练习
Moneypenny, get a few dozen girls for Cooper to start with.
钱班霓 -数打女孩子
Moneypenny? – A few dozen girls…
感激你的信任 先生
I appreciate your confidence, sir.
所有接受训练的人
All agents and trainees
包括女孩们都必须称作詹姆斯·邦德007
will now be known as James Bond 007, including the girls.
这样不是会混乱吗? 长官?
Won’t that be confusing, sir?
这样敌人就无从下手了 你现在是詹姆斯·邦德了
The enemy won’t know which way to turn. You are now James Bond.
恭喜 007
Congratulations, 007.
也恭喜你 007… 长官
And you, 007… sir.
祝好运 007
Good hunting, 007.
他们对你作了什么? 007
Doesn’t that do something to you, 007?
是的 我要训练成端庄的人 你尽管可以吸引我
It does but I’m being trained to ignore it. Beauty’s only skin-deep.
徒手潜水怎样?
How about some skin diving?
今天没空 罗蕾莱
Not today, Lorelei.
对了 林
Right. Ting-Ling.
你还记得全世界每五个小孩出生 就有一个是中国人吗?
You know that every fifth child born in the world is Chinese?
让他们保持下去吧不用算我了
They’ll have to keep it up without me.
为什么你会那么目无表情?
Why are you so inscrutable?
那注定会永远留下记录的
That’s meant to be our racket.
你可能是双重间谍
You might be a double agent.
我如果是你会怎样做?
What would you do if I was?
不管你是不是 闪一边去吧!
Whether you are or not, sayonara.
下一个 恰林
Next. Shirley.
你不是恰林 -不是
You’re not Shirley. – No.
我是新的秘密武器
I’m the new secret weapon.
我被深深的吸引住 -是 不是吗?
I’ve just been perfected. – Yes, haven’t you?
他们让我意乱情迷 -他们真幸运
They’ve kept me under wraps. – Lucky them.
你在作什么? 神神秘秘
What do you do that’s so secret?
我什么都不做 但你会 除非你是他们其中一个
I don’t do anything. But unless you’re one of them, you do.
你真的知道如何抵抗诱惑
You’re really learning to put up quite a resistance.
这违背我的本性 -我也感觉得到
It goes against my nature. – I sense that too.
你在训练之后想作什么?
What are you doing after the exercise?
去检查我的脑袋
Getting my head examined.
我们在德里的人说黄金在明天中午前会升两点
Our man in Delhi tells us gold will be up two points by midday tomorrow.
买♥♥黄金
Buy gold.
但你必须提供三枚核子弹头 -给他们二个
It’ll cost you three nuclear warheads. – Offer two.
你对洛克菲勒中心提出的条件他们己接受
Your offer for Rockefeller Center is accepted.
算了 我改变主意了 我还是喜欢伦敦
I’ve changed my mind. I like London.
尼尔森雕像如何了?
What about Lord Nelson’s statue?
今天会拿过来 连小姐
It was delivered today, Miss Lynd.
亲爱的连小姐
My dear Miss Lynd.
你是谁? 先生
Who are you, sir?
我是詹姆斯·邦德爵士
I am Sir James Bond.
我以为你已退休了 詹姆斯爵士
But I thought you were retired, Sir James.
全世界的人都以为你被鲨鱼吃了 连小姐
The whole world believes you were eaten by a shark. Miss Lynd.
那不是鲨鱼 那是我的私人潜艇
That was no shark, that was my personal submarine.
我们不必再说客套话
But enough of this polite conversation.
你来此的目的是什么?
What is the purpose of your visit?
我极需要你的帮助
I desperately need your help.
亲爱的詹姆斯爵士 这些日子我不再接受委托了
My dear Sir James, I hardly ever undertake assignments these days.
我可以看的出为什么 但我可以说服你接受这项委托
I can see why, but I think I can persuade you to undertake this one.
你有绝佳的声誉
Your reputation is remarkable.
但请相信我已经把所有精神都放在生意上
But believe me when I say I save all my energies for business.
我这里有份文件刚好要付五百万的税金
I have here a writ for just over 5 million tax arrears.
如果你愿意和我合作 连小姐
If you were to be cooperative,
我可以安排轻松的付款方式 和优厚的折扣付款
I could arrange easy payments and a substantial discount?
也许我们可以好好地谈一下
Perhaps we should discuss this matter in comfort, Sir James.
谢谢! 我被你的魅力深深吸引
Thank you. What a charming outfit that is.
你在办公室都是这样的穿着吗?
Do you often wear that in the office?
如果我穿睡衣上街 他们会目瞪口呆
If I wore it in the street, people might stare.
你说你需要我的帮助
You said, Sir James, you needed my help.
我是说过 我有个朋友 他会是白金汉宫的卫队
I did, didn’t I? I have a dossier on a man who works at the Buckingham Club.
他叫作♥爱♥佛林坦博
His name is Evelyn Tremble.
爱佛林坦博先生
Mr Evelyn Tremble?
是的 -爱佛林好像是个女孩名字
Yes, that’s right. – Isn’t Evelyn a girl’s name?
不 是我的名字 绝对是
No, it’s mine actually.
你认识我吗? -你的书作 牌局颤栗在百家乐
Do you know me from somewhere? – Your book: Tremble On Baccarat.
我读得非常仔细
I’ve studied it very closely.
整个晚上都在床上读
At night, in my bed.
你都是在床上读那本书吗?
Is that where you study it?
但你书中的一些描述
There are several passes you describe in your book
我不尽了解
which I don’t fully understand.
是那些呢?
Which passes are these?
我都在我的书上作了记号♥ 我是说你的书
They’re all marked. I would have to have my book. Your book.
我的书在
And my book is in…
我的床上
My bed.
今晚你赢了
You’re winning tonight.
我会叫车去接你
I’ll send my car for you.
谁? -是我 爱佛林坦博
Yes? – Hello. It’s me, Evelyn Tremble.
坦博先生 请等一下
Hello, Mr Tremble. Can you hold on for a moment?
爱雷 明早第一件事不要忘记把冰柜清空
Eric? Don’t forget to empty the deepfreeze first thing in the morning.
对不起 坦博先生 让你久等了
Hello, Mr Tremble. I’m so sorry to keep you waiting,
但我刚刚要送某人出去
but I was just seeing someone off.
请上来 谢谢!
Come right up, all right? Bye-bye.
你能来真好 -我的荣幸
So nice of you to come. – My pleasure.
走这边
This way.
哈罗!
Hello.
哈罗!
Hello.
那是尼尔森爵士吧?
That’s Lord Nelson, isn’t it?
很美是不是? -是
Yes. Isn’t he beautiful? – Yes.
你知道他说的一句话吗? -什么?
And do you know what he said? – What?
每一个英国国民都必须尽责
England expects every man to do his duty.
他是说过
So he did, yes.
但尼尔森的雕像不是在费肯广场吗? 我记得
But this is Mayfair. Lord Nelson’s in Trafalgar Square surely.
不 不再是了 他是我的了
No, not any more. He’s mine.
你今天有没有看报纸的报导
Haven’t you read the papers today?
我大概没有细读
I don’t normally get them quite so early.
我把它弄到家里来了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!