Thanks.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我穿衣服时 请你像个可爱的笨蛋一样转过去
Now, turn yourself like a nice fool while I slip this on.
好 好 我在这里等
Yes. Yes, I’ll wait over here.
这可以向詹姆斯爵士明白指出 谁有最完美的身体
This’ll show Sir James once and for all which of us has the perfect body.
那可怜老头 快 亲爱的
The poor boob! Hurry, my dear.
我有一个伟大计划
I have great plans for us.
这是汽化麦角酸 极具爆♥炸♥性
It’s vaporised lysergic acid. It’s highly explosive.
你现在正进入诺瓦博士的太空机
You are now entering Dr Noah’s personal aircraft
这里是我们可敬的领袖 一个集♥合♥的场所
where our beloved leader has assembled a collection
世界领袖复♥制♥人
of the world’s most distinguished doubles.
诺瓦博士 欢迎你到太空喷射机来
Dr Noah’s jet orbital space plane welcomes you aboard.
她和你几乎一模一样 是不是?
A great likeness, isn’t she?
我终于正确地复♥制♥了她
I copied her right down to the last…
我们二个都有深刻的宗教情感
The two of us have had some profoundly moving religious experiences.
你喜欢这个地方吗?
How do you like this place?
喜不喜欢这里的陈设和布置?
I had a decorator help me, but I worked with her.
你们的领袖己复♥制♥了世界领导人
Your leader has remoulded ordinary agents
包括文化 政♥治♥和艺术的领导人
into replicas of the world’s greatest figures in culture, politics and the arts.
看 他们没被盖上 -他们不是复♥制♥人
Look! They’re uncovered! – These are not doubles.
是真人 我已用机器人把他们换了过来
These are the real people. I’ve already substituted my robots for them.
这个时候我所控制的复♥制♥人 正控制着他们的国度
At this very minute the world is being ruled by duplicates under my control.
这就难怪了
Well, that explains a lot of things.
你的卡丁酒 先生
Your rain-cooled Taittinger, sir.
酒来了 谢谢 小姐
The drink! Think of it, madam.
这是你的
And for you.
试想一下 一个没有贫穷 疾病和战争的世界
Think of it. A world free of poverty and pestilence and war.
一个人人平等的世界
A world where all men are created equal.
如果每个人 不管有多么矮小 都被视为一个真正的人
Where a man, no matter how short, can score with a top broad.
那里每个男人 不管种族 信仰 颜色
Where each man, regardless of race, creed, colour,
都有免费牙医
gets free dental work
和有机会邮购所有生活上的好物品
and a chance of subscription-buying all the good things in life.
但诺瓦 你是为人们着想的
But, Noah, you are for all this?
不 我是反对他们的
No, no. I’m against all this.
我爱政♥治♥
I love politics!
为你的前途 -为了我的前途干杯
To your future. – I’ll drink to that.
这香槟很特别
My very special champagne.
还有你那特别的药片
With your very special pill in it.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
那看来像阿斯匹林 味道像阿斯匹林
It looks like an aspirin, it tastes like an aspirin,
但它不是阿斯匹林
but it isn’t an aspirin.
你刚才把它吞下去了 -你骗我
And you just swallowed it. – You’re lying.
398个小药丸发作后
398 more of those little pills to go off.
你就整个晚上可以冒泡泡了
Have a real bomb of an evening!
阿克赛斯酒
Alka-Seltzer!
好了?
Right?
快走!
Charge!
快走!
Charge!
这是陈年老酒 先生
Delightful vintage, sir.
297 -愈陈愈香
Two hundred and ninety-seven – Smooth to the palate.
酒里有鱼! 王八
Here. There’s a fish in my mixture. You fool!
好棒的地方 我们可以开舞会
I say! Super place for a coming-out party.
是时候了 马特
Now now, Mata.
穿过这里! -趴下
Through here! – Down!
看! 在保险丝烧掉前 快点
Look! Quick, before the fuse burns out.
尽量不要太张扬
Try not to look conspicuous.
老天 是自己人 -长官
Good Lord! It’s one of ours. – Sir!
我们快离开 要爆♥炸♥了
We’ve got to get out before he blows up!
我们要找到那办公室
We’ve got to find that office.
什么办公室? -当然是我们进来的办公室
What office? – The one we came down in, of course.
让我来处理
Leave this to me.
办公室在哪里? 办公室
Where’s the office? The office.
来吧! 快点
Come on! Quick.
你非常热心 谢谢!
That’s very civil of you, sir. Thank you.
快来帮忙 -小心
Come on, give me a hand. – Look out!
跟我来
Follow me!
冲出去
Charge!
马特 把你的手指放到那老虎的耳朵里
Mata, put your finger in the tiger’s ear.
老虎的什么? -门的开关
The tiger’s what? -It works the doors.
好 -有什么策略? 长官
Good. – What’s the strategy, sir?
在未爆♥炸♥前离开此地
Get out of the bloody place before it blows up.
每个人都紧跟在我后面
Everybody stay close behind me.
我不会再到那赌场碰运气了
I’m not chancing that casino again.
我宁愿从下水道滑下去
I’d rather slide down a drainpipe.
浪漫 但没有后劲
Beautiful, but no stamina.
带女孩们从后门出去
Get the girls out the back way. I’m sorry I got you into this.
对不起 都是我牵累你们
Sorry I got you into this.
爸 我觉的好玩极了
Good heavens, Daddy. I couldn’t have enjoyed it more.
说的好 往那边
Good show. Over there.
将这里的人全部撤离 要爆♥炸♥了 -爆♥炸♥?
Clear the building. It’s liable to blow up. – Blow up?
伦敦 白厅 007
I want London. Whitehall double 00-7.
遗憾你无法接通 詹姆斯阁下
Too bad you won’t get it, Sir James.
我费尽心机把你弄来此地
I went through a lot of trouble to bring you here.
亲爱的贝丝 你这一切都是为了钱
Dear Vesper. The things you do for money.
这次是为了爱情 詹姆斯阁下
This time it’s for love, Sir James.
想都别想 -回办公室去
Don’t expect… – Back to the office.
美国的支援 长官 已经到了
The American aid, sir. It’s arrived.
80.
Eighty.
Seventy-nine.
笑气
杰罗尼莫
Geronimo!
51.
Fifty-one.
很高兴我们能帮上忙 长官
Glad we could be of help, sir.
太好了 这不是蓝森吗?
Good Lord! Ransome, isn’t it?
好说好说 詹姆斯阁下 中情局的最高司令官
A-OK, Sir James. CIC at CIA.
不要又说那个 你上一次说的我还没弄清楚
Don’t start all that again. I haven’t worked out your last dodge yet.
借过一下 长官
Excuse me, sir.
就照你说的 长官? -好 蓝森 很好
As you were saying, sir? – A-OK, Ransome. A-OK.
幸会 -幸会
Ciao. – Ciao.
37.
Thirty-seven.
法国支援到了 你说什么?
Les Franis sont arriv. I beg your pardon?
法国支援 -对不起 我的法语很不好
Les franais sont là! – Sorry, my French is rather rusty.
法国人已经到了 -太好了 谢谢!
“The French have arrived.” – Splendid. Thank you.
小心
Look out!
什么? 再看一下书
What? Look in the book.
哎哟 -这里
Ouch. – This way.
警♥察♥!
Police!
我被陷害
I’ve been framed.
这枪向后开的 我只会杀了自己
This gun shoots backwards. I just killed myself.
18 等一下
Eighteen. Wait!
Seventeen.
Four.
Three.
Two.
邦德在赌场
# Seven James Bonds at Casino Royale
赢他一大帮
# They came to save the world and win the gal at Casino Royale
六人丢了魂
# Six of them went to a heavenly spot
一个似发狂
# The seventh one is going to a place where it’s terribly hot

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!