全国只有两个人的名字在里面
There’s two names in it for the whole country…
教父艾尔卡邦就是其中之一
and one of them is still Al Capone.
你上了名单麻烦就大了
They put you in that book, you’re gonna be in trouble.
你将进不了赌场
You won’t be able to walk into a casino.
我只不过是在养家活口罢了
I’m trying to make a living, that’s all.
我只是跟你讲一声 别说我没警告你
I’m just telling you. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
罗斯坦夫人,请看前面 很好,谢谢你
PHOTOGRAPHER: Mrs. Rothstein, straight ahead. Very nice. Thank you.
因他的努力与认真…
PHILIP: For his hard work and dedication…
与他为拉斯维加斯带来的新生命…
and the new life blood he has instilled in Las Vegas…
山姆将自己建立为赌博游乐业界…
Sam has established himself as an indispensable member…
不可缺乏的成员
of the gaming community.
以坦吉乐赌博游乐集团 董事长的名义…
As the head of the Tangiers Gaming Corporation…
我很容幸为你们介绍 山姆罗斯坦…
it’s my pleasure to welcome Sam Rothstein…
维加斯谷乡村俱乐部新成员
to the Vegas Valley Country Club.
嘉许状
要是在老家,我所做的 早就让我蹲牢房♥去了
SAM: Back home, they’d put me in jail for what I’m doing.
但在这儿,他们却颁奖给我
But out here, they’re giving me awards.
我很荣幸能获得…
It is with great pleasure that I accept this certificate of appreciation…
拉斯维加斯慈善基金会 颁发的嘉许奖状
from the Charitable Foundations of Greater Las Vegas.
恭喜你,甜心
Congratulations, sweetheart.
山姆募得了有史来 最多的捐款
Sam raised more than we’ve ever raised before.
但我最爱的还是看着我老婆 金吉儿周♥旋♥全场
SAM: But my greatest pleasure was watching my wife work the room.
他们爱死她了 但你又怎能不爱她?
They all loved her. How could you not love her?
她是世上最有魅力的女人
She could be the most charming woman you ever saw.
人们都喜欢在她身边
People loved to be around her.
你一定得带艾美来参加 莎夏的生日派对
You’ve got to bring Amy to Sasha’s birthday party.
星期六下午三点 我们很希望她能来
LADY: We’d love to have her there. 3:00, Saturday.
-好的 -太好了
-Yes, okay. -Great.
她让大家都开心
SAM: She made everybody feel good.
-恭喜你,山姆 -谢谢
-Congratulations, Sam. -Thanks.
嗨,罗斯坦夫人,你好吗?
Hello, Mrs. Rothstein. How are you?
你是我见过最美丽的女人 罗斯坦先生,你真是个幸运的男人
You’re one of the most gorgeous women I’ve seen. You’re a lucky man, Mr. Rothstein.
多谢夸奖
Thanks for that compliment.
他是赌场里的小伙子 挺好又聪明的小子
SAM: He was a young kid from the casino. Nice kid. Bright boy.
这小子真♥他♥妈♥的带种 我第二天就炒了他
What balls on this fucking kid. The next day I fired him.
金吉儿对人就是有这种魅力 她甚至鼓励他们这样
Ginger had that effect on people. I think she even encouraged them.
你想看看这件吗?
GINGER: Do you wanna see this one?
爸爸帮我买♥♥了这么多珠宝 因为他好爱我
GINGER: Daddy gave me all this jewelry because he loves me so much.
但不管他们多爱她…
SAM: But as much as they loved her…
真美丽
GINGER: Fabulous.
他们都不知道什么让她感动
…they didn’t know what really moved her.
看看这个
GINGER: Look at this.
爸爸给我的…
GINGER: Daddy gave me….
金吉儿快快乐乐的
SAM: With Ginger happy,
我才能专心去做我所专长的…
I was able to concentrate on what I knew best.
较松的机器都在后面
Loose machines are right back over there.
它们在那儿干嘛? 看都看不到
What are they doing back there? You can’t even see them.
好吧
Okay.
那最大累积奖金的那些呢?
What about the progressives with the high jackpots?
这些是我们最好的机子 都是靠它们
These are our best machines. They bring all the action.
难怪盈收变少了 重头戏都在前面
No wonder the drop is off. The action is in the front.
-摆到前面去 -好的,我会
-Bring them up front. -All right, I will.
听好了 在这有三种做事方法
Listen carefully. There are three ways of doing things here.
正确的、不正确的 和我的方法
The right way, the wrong way, and the way that I do it.
-懂了没? -我懂了,马上去办
-Understand? -I do understand. I’ll get right on it.
-谢谢 -别谢我,去做就是了
-Thank you. -Don’t thank me. Just do it.
你是吃角子老虎机的经理 我不应该还需要告诉你这些
You’re the slots manager. I shouldn’t have to tell you this.
唉,你说得真对 真是抱歉
Dang, you are right. I’m so sorry.
我一天得工作18个小时
SAM: So I ended up working 18-hour days.
金吉儿反倒是成为 真正享受赌城的人
Ginger was the one who wound up enjoying the best of Vegas.
请跟我来,我带您去更好的桌
Come with me, please. I have a better table for you.
你到底跟那王八蛋说了些什么?
What did you say to that fucking jerk, anyway?
我跟她说我是罗斯坦夫人
I told him that I was Mrs. Sam Rothstein.
当然得加以利用罗
You might as well get something out of it.
不久后我所担心的事就发生了
SAM: It wasn’t long before what I was afraid was gonna happen, happened.
尼奇把自己搞到成为 全赌城的拒绝往来户
Nicky managed to get himself banned from every casino in Vegas.
从那时起,我在赌城完全不能 被人看见与他交谈
From then on, I couldn’t be seen talking to him anywhere in or near Vegas.
这他妈的是什么意思?
NICKY: What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
因对业者有害…
“…detrimental to gaming and…
“他将被禁止进入 拉斯维加斯中任何赌场”
“he will be ejected from any casino in Las Vegas.
“违反此规的赌场 在他每次出现时…”
“And the casinos can be fined as much as $100,000…
“都将被罚款逾十万元”
“every time he shows up.”
-你相信吗? -是啊,你被禁了
-You believe this shit? -Yeah, you got banned.
“因为众所周知的恶名昭彰”
“Because of notorious and unsavory reputation.”
那些浑蛋
Motherfucker.
-有什么可摆平的方法吗? -不,没办法
-Is there any way around this? -No, there’s no way.
例如说…
Let’s say, for instance…
我去了家刚好就附设赌场的餐厅…
I want to go into the restaurant, which happens to be in the casino…
为了想吃它的三明治呢?
to get one of those sandwiches I like?
别想了,你连停车场都踏不进去
Forget it. You can’t even set foot in the parking lot.
就是这么严重
That’s how serious it is.
-换句话说,我玩完了? -换几句话都是这意思
-in other words, I’m fucked? -in so many words, yes.
他完全都没了解那黑名单的意义
SAM: It didn’t sink into his head about the Black Book and what it meant.
不能进赌场只是其一…
Not being able to go into a casino is just one thing…
这名单会将你的名字刻在 每一个联邦调查员的脑海里
but being in this book etched your name into the brains of every cop and FBI agent.
你与芝加哥教父是一样的 但尼奇不在乎
You’re listed in there with Al Capone. But Nicky didn’t care.
我得想想办法 他们赶不走我的
I gotta do something. They ain’t getting rid of me.
他们赶不走我的 我要待在这儿,去他们的
They’re not getting rid of me. I’m staying here. Fuck them.
所以他们一开始这鸟规矩…
NICKY: So once they pulled that shit…
我就开始做自己突发奇想的事情
I started doing my own things in Vegas nobody had thought of doing.
为了多点眼线 我将我弟弟与些恶汉从老家带来…
To keep an eye on things, I brought in my kid brother and some desperados…
开始抢劫一些赌场豪客、赌场老大…
from back home and started knocking over high rollers, casino bosses…
下注组头等等,全部一网打尽
bookmakers, anybody right here in town.
说真的,我这队人马还真是不错
I had a good fucking crew going for me, I’ll tell you that.
我有沙尔福斯寇 最擅长从二楼进屋偷东西
I had Sal Fusco, a great second-story guy.
杰克哈迪在被关六年前 曾在保险箱制♥造♥公♥司♥工作
Jack Hardy worked for a safe company before he did a six-year bit.
还有本尼布卢 这家伙不论什么警铃都能解除
Then there was Bernie Blue. This guy could bypass any alarm for me.
就像以前一样
It was like old times.
我也开了自己的珠宝店 叫做掏金热潮
I opened up my own jewelry store, too. The Gold Rush.
有时我会为了刺♥激♥好玩 而参与偷窃
Sometimes I used to go along on a heist, just for the fun of it.
我不喜欢被我偷的人看着我…
I didn’t like the people I was ripping off looking at me…
所以我都将他们的照片转过去
so I turned their fucking pictures around.
-为什么这么久? -这东西真♥他♥妈♥的!
NICKY: What’s taking so long? JACK: This is a motherfucker!
-在动了 -学会怎么开就不用整个搬走了
It’s working. NICKY: Learn to open these instead of taking them.
这些宝石的瑕疵真多
NICKY: These stones got a lot of niggers in them.
那该死的皮皮要是私下偷换钻石…
If that fucking Pepe’s switching stones on us…
他最好给我骑骆驼回奈及利亚
he better take a fucking camel back to Nigeria.
-他们在总统套房♥K -单独登记吗?
-They’re in Penthouse “K.” -Check in alone?
-是的 -他们出去了吗?
-They checked in alone. -Are they out now?
-是,别担心 -好的,谢啦
-Yes. Don’t worry. -All right. Thanks.
我们在整城里都有线民 从旅馆侍者…
SAM: He had tipsters all over town. Bellmen…
-得快点 -好的
-You got to hurry. -Okay.
-停车小弟… -他们正在登记
-…valet parkers… -They’re just checking in now.
-我会告诉他 -赌区经理…
-I’ll tell him. -…pit bosses…
在西洛可的1230房♥
Room 1230 at the Scirocco.
-1230房♥,收到 -还有秘书
-1 230. Right. -…secretaries.
-完美状况的硬币 -完美状况吗?收到
-Mint condition coins. -Mint condition? All right.
他们当然都有一份
SAM: They all got a piece of the score.
车来了
MAN: Car’s coming.
他们都很谨慎
SAM: They were very careful.
他们每次都先解除警铃 要不然…
They always bypassed the alarms, or else, if not…
就在墙上打洞然后凿墙而入
they’d drill enough holes to knock through the walls with a sledgehammer.
尼奇能偷的都偷了
Nicky was grabbing everything he could.
外头根本没有人想到 会有像他那样的人
Nobody out there was expecting a guy like him.
对尼奇来说 拉斯维加斯就像是蛮荒西部
For Nicky, Las Vegas was the fucking Wild West.
我才刚拿到一批从以色列来的钻石
I just got a shipment of diamonds from Israel.
他们他妈的想要我怎样?
NICKY: What the fuck did they expect from me?
我得赚钱,不是吗?
I had to earn, didn’t I?
-这些钻石有瑕疵 -没有瑕疵
-This diamond has flaws in it. -There’s no flaws in it.
别告诉我怎么做 我在这行已经25年了
Don’t tell me. I’m doing this for 25 years.
你的放大镜最好擦干净点 因为这批钻石没有瑕疵

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!