Who’s this guy?
-去你的,我下九 -是八
MAN: Get the fuck out. I laid nine. NICKY: It was eight.
艾斯告诉他芝加哥小熊队的注
NICKY: Ace, tell him the line on the Bears game.
-八 -他要不知道,就没人知道了
-Eight. -If he don’t know, nobody knows.
-是八 -那我怎么算成九?
NICKY: It was eight. MAN: How come I laid nine?
因为你是个蠢才
‘Cause you’re a jag-off.
-对不起? -什么?
-Excuse me. -What?
-这是你的笔吗? -是我的,怎样?
-Isthis your pen? -Yeah, that’s my pen. Why?
很好看,我不知道是谁的
It’s nice. I didn’t know whose it was.
我不想它弄丢
I didn’t want it to get lost.
谢谢 你为什么不拿那只笔…
Thank you. Why don’t you take that fucking pen…
捅到你屁♥眼♥里去,你这蠢才
and shove it up your ass, you fucking jag-off?
-我只是… -王八蛋
-Well, I was just offering– -Asshole.
小心,乔
MAN: Look out, Joe.
那是什么? 你有没有听到女孩哭?
What’s that? You hear a little girl?
是个小女孩吗?
Is that a little fucking girl?
刚叫我朋友捅什么的…
What happened to the tough guy…
那个硬汉呢?
who told my friend to stick it up his fucking ass?
尼奇,够了
Nicky, take it easy.
我还在想那人 为什么这么说时…
SAM: While I tried to figure out why the guy said what he said…
尼奇就动手了
Nicky just hit him.
不管一个人多大个子 尼奇都会跟他拼命
No matter how big a guy might be, Nicky would take him on.
你拿拳头打他 他就会拿球棒回你
You beat Nicky with fists, he comes back with a bat.
你拿刀捅他 他就会用枪射你
You beat him with a knife, he comes back with a gun.
你若拿枪射他 那你最好是杀了他…
If you beat him with a gun, you’d better kill him…
因为他会一直不停的回来…
because he’ll keep coming back and back…
直到你挂了为止
until one of you is dead.
由我保护艾斯…
NICKY: With me protecting Ace…
他为老大们狠狠赚了一票
he made a fortune for the bosses.
这就是他来赌城的原因
That’s what got him to Vegas.
他根本就是印钞机
He was a money machine.
为这些家伙赚大钱
A tremendous earner for these guys.
他一来就把供金增加了一倍
As soon as he took over, he doubled the fucking drop.
艾斯来后,赌场从就没见过 那么多的钱
With Ace, the casino never saw so much money.
老大们当然是笑不拢嘴
And the bosses, they couldn’t be happier.
在赌城,我还得跟附近有关系的 一些牛仔找事做
SAM: In Vegas, I had to keep a few juiced-in local cowboys working.
他们与老家伙们很熟
They were close to the good old boys.
要不是我们 那些家伙现在都还在铲驴粪
Without us, these guys would still be shoveling mule shit.
场子得保持干净
You’ve got to keep a cleaner station.
需要清洁工就呼叫他
If you need Mr. Clean, page him.
下次不会了,山姆
Won’t happen again, Sam.
-罗斯坦先生 -下次不会了,罗斯坦先生
SAM: Mr. Rothstein. MAN: It won’t happen again, Mr. Rothstein.
这家伙又是一个蠢白人吗?
Is this guy just another dumb fucking white man, or what?
-你需要他 -弄不走是吗?
-You need this guy. -Can’t get rid of him?
他有关系的 他是县辅♥导♥的表兄弟
He’s juiced in. He’s the County Commissioner’s cousin.
我连清洁工都不会给他做
SAM: I wouldn’t give the bum a mop job.
别无选择,我必须照顾他们
I had no choice. I had to take care of them.
这些乡巴佬当权
These yokels ran the state.
多谢,议员
DEALER: Thanks, Senator.
-他们立法,又掌管法♥院♥ -我要开房♥间
SAM: They passed the laws, owned the courts. I need a room.
我每周都有十多个政客来访
SAM: I had dozens of politicians and state officials coming through weekly.
-他要什么都给他 -当然
SAM: Get him what he wants. BILLY: Certainly.
何不让他们快乐?
SAM: Why not make them happy?
对于政客 例如我们这位州议员…
For politicians, like our State Senator up there…
一切都是免费的
everything was on the house.
他们的招待生涯 在当选时就赢得了
These guys won their comped life when they got elected.
何不加以利用?
Why not take advantage of it?
政客还是小事,我们解决的了
Still, the politicians came cheap. We could handle them.
是像市川那种…
It’s a whale, like K.K. Ichikawa…
百家乐一把下三万的豪赌客
who plays $30, 000 a hand in baccarat.
这种才该看紧
That’s the one you really gotta watch.
他下注动作快,玩得大 他的资金雄厚…
He plays fast and big. He has the cash and the credit…
足可把你玩垮
to turn out your lights.
一年前他让开曼群岛上 好几家赌场洗底
A year ago he cleaned out a couple of casinos in the Cayman Islands.
他从赌场赢了我们两百万…
Downstairs he takes us for $2 million…
又从酒店套房♥拿了免费的 肥皂、洗发精与毛巾
and upstairs he takes free soap, shampoo and towels.
又是一个 喜爱免费套房♥…
Another billionaire cheapskate who loved his free rooms…
免费私人飞机又赚得我们两百万 的亿万富翁小气鬼
free private jets and $2 million of our money.
我们也不好惹
But we got him back.
我让机师告诉他飞机故障
I had our pilot tell him the plane was on the fritz.
-发生什么事? -非常抱歉
ICHlKAWA: What went wrong? BILLY: I’m awfully sorry.
是机械故障
These mechanical things happen.
在这儿总比在上面好
Better here than up there.
然后他赶不上回日本的飞机
SAM: Then he missed the flights connecting with Japan.
竟然没有空房♥
I can’t believe there’s no room.
我们给了他一整楼的房♥间
SAM: We got him back with a whole floor of rooms to himself.
-真抱歉让你赶不上飞机
-Sorry you missed your plane.
-你想要赢回我的钱啊
-You’d like some of my money back.
不,不赌了
Oh, no. No gambling.
他回来后开始下小注
SAM: And once he was back, he played small.
一把只赌一千 而不是平常的三万一把
He bet $1,000 a hand, instead of his usual $30,000 a hand.
但我知道这些豪赌客的习性…
But I knew the trick with whales like Ichikawa…
他们不可能一直下小注的
was that they can’t bet small for long.
他不觉得是赢一万…
He didn’t think of it as winning $10, 000…
他会想成是输九万…
he thought of it as losing $90, 000.
所以他开始加码
So, he upped his bets.
直到他将赢得的输光 再加上自己一百万的现金
Until he dropped his winnings back and gave up $1 million of his own cash.
在赌场里,第一原则就是 让他们一直赌…
In a casino, the cardinal rule is to keep them playing…
也让他们一直回来
and keep them coming back.
赌得越多就输得越多
The longer they play, the more they lose.
最终钱就都是我们的
In the end, we get it all.
在赌城,每个人都得注意着别人
In Vegas, everybody’s gotta watch everybody else.
玩家是来赢赌场钱的…
Since the players are looking to beat the casino…
庄家得看好玩家…
the dealers are watching the players…
收付赌注得看好庄家…
the boxmen are watching the dealers…
管场的注意着收付赌注的人…
the floormen are watching the boxmen…
赌区经理看着管场的…
the pit bosses are watching the floormen…
值班经理看着赌区经理…
the shift bosses are watching the pit bosses…
赌场经理看着值班经理…
the casino manager is watching the shift bosses…
我则看着赌场经理…
I’m watching the casino manager…
而监视照相机看着我们大家
and the eye in the sky is watching us all.
另外,还有十多个家伙…
Plus, we had a dozen guys…
大多以前都是老千 他们知道所有的骗术
most of them ex-cheats, who knew every trick in the house.
好啊!
Yes!
-非常好 -我就跟你说我今天很旺
-Very nice. -I told you I was hot tonight.
好样的
Looking good.
来吧,为了金吉儿,快
MAN: Let’s go. This is for Ginger.
一百赌你没老A
MAN: Let me have $100 on your hard 10.
谢谢
Thank you.
来吧
MAN: Here we go now.
-对不起 -骰子
-Oh, I’m sorry. -The dice.
多谢
Thank you very much.
多谢你
I appreciate that.
保重,史蒂夫 要冒险啊,开快车
Take care, Steve. Take chances, drive fast.
这一百给你,甜心 多谢你赏光
This $100 is for you, love. Thanks for your time.
-快点 -怎么了?
-Come on. -What’s the matter?
我帮你赚了不少,我要我的份
I made a lot of money for you, I want my cut.
什么钱?我看到你偷钱
What money? I’ve seen you stealing.
“什么钱?” 你看看这堆筹码
“What money?” Look at the stack of chips.
-我要我的一半 -我观察你一夜了
GINGER: I want my half. GAMBLER: I’ve watched you.
-我要我的钱 -你皮包里全是熟筹码
-I want my money. -Your bag is full of chips.
-我才没偷你的东西 -滚吧!
GINGER: I didn’t steal anything from you. GAMBLER: Get lost!
-滚吧? -没错!
GINGER: Get lost? GAMBLER: Yes!
-这怎么样呢? -别这样!
-Well, how about that? -Come on!
真酷,让我一见钟情
SAM: What a move. I fell in love right there.
但在赌城,像金吉儿这样的女孩 得花上大钱
But in Vegas, for a girl like Ginger, love costs money.
我去补个妆
I’m gonna go powder my nose.
-金吉儿的人生目标是钱 -马上回来
SAM: Ginger’s mission in life was money. I’ll be right back.
-待会见,金吉儿 -多谢你
DOORMAN: See you. GINGER: Thanks for asking.
她在赌场可是皇后
SAM: She was a queen around the casino.
她召来大赌客 并也帮他们花大钱

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!