几个月内,他们就把 所有的钱跟珠宝花光了
In a few months, they went through all the money and jewels.
当他们找到遗体时…
After they found her body…
我私下请了个医生验尸
I had a private doctor do another autopsy.
他说他们给她打了过量的毒品
He said they gave her a hot dose.
最终,她身上只剩下 价值三千六百元的全新硬币
In the end, all she had left was $3, 600 in mint condition coins.
不管条子与文件 对我的汽车炸♥弹♥有什么评论…
No matter what the Feds or the papers said about my car bombing…
一看就知道是新手干的
it was amateur night, you could tell.
不管是谁,他们将炸♥弹♥装在 副驾驶座下面
Whoever it was, they put the dynamite under the passenger side.
他们不知道的是 除了车厂外没人知道的是…
But what they didn’t know, what nobody outside the factory knew…
那台车的驾驶座下 多加了一块铁板
was that, that model car was made with a metal plate under the driver’s seat.
全靠了它救我一命
It’s the only thing that saved my life.
那炸♥弹♥从没被批准 但我想我知道是谁干的
The bombing was never authorized, but I suspect I know who lit the fuse.
老大们也知道吧
So did the powers that be.
-你好吗? -你好吗?
NICKY: How are you? BOSS: How you doing?
好几个月后一切才平息
NICKY: It took months for everything to calm down.
但我的人终于保释出来了
But finally, my guys got out on bail.
老大们要我将我小弟 多明尼送回赌城
The bosses wanted me to send my brother Dominick out to Vegas.
永远都是为了钱
Always the fucking dollars.
我是说,我连赌城都不能踏入
I mean, it was still too hot for me to even go near Vegas.
所以我在个鸟不生蛋的地方 安排大家碰面
So I set up a meeting with the guys way out in the sticks.
我不想害我小弟 对的就是对的
I didn’t want my brother to get fucked around. What’s right is right.
他们才不在乎…
They don’t give a fuck about–
去你♥妈♥的♥…
THUG: Holy fucking….
搞什么…
NICKY: What the fuck….
来啊,王八蛋!
Come on, motherfucker!
不是很猛吗?你跟你哥!
Tough guys! You and your fucking brother!
你们两个浑蛋!够了!
You fucking scumbags! No more!
-法兰克! -够了!你看着!
-Frankie! -No more! You see? Watch!
-法兰克!你这王八蛋! -去你的!
NICKY: Frankie! You piece of shit! FRANK: Fuck you!
王八羔子!狗♥杂♥种♥!
NICKY: Fucking punk! Piece of shit!
不!
No!
把这浑蛋拖走!
Take this motherfucker out!
别搞他了,他还活着
他还在呼吸 别搞他了,法兰克
He’s still breathing. Leave him alone. Frankie.
好了,脱他衣服
FRANK: All right. Strip him.
没种,你真♥他♥妈♥的没种
NICKY: No balls. You got no fucking balls.
多明尼!
Oh, Dominick!
多明尼
NICKY: Dominick.
来吧
FRANK: Come on.
-埋了他们? -埋
THUG: Bury them? FRANK: Bury them.
话放出去了
SAM: The word was out.
老大们受够了尼奇 受够了
The bosses had enough of Nicky. They had enough.
他们还能忍♥受多久呢? 所以拿他们兄弟俩杀鸡儆猴
How much were they gonna take? So they made an example of him and his brother.
他们俩被活埋
They buried them while they were still breathing.
你还好吗?小心!
MAN: You all right? Watch out!
-先生,你没事吧? -没事
MAN: Mister, you all right? SAM: Yeah.
他们有别的事给我做
SAM: They had other ideas for me.
我们这儿需要帮忙!
MEDIC: We need some help over here!
你真是幸运
MEDIC 2: You sure are lucky, mister.
这城市再也不一样了
SAM: The town will never be the same.
在坦吉乐之后,大集团全权掌管
After the Tangiers, the big corporations took it all over.
今日的赌城像是迪斯奈乐园
Today it looks like Disneyland.
孩子们玩着海盗游戏时…
While the kids play cardboard pirates…
爸爸与妈妈将房♥贷与大学学费…
Mommy and Daddy drop the house payments and junior’s college money…
浪费在吃角子老虎机
on the poker slots.
想当年,庄家知道你的名字 喝什么酒,玩什么牌
In the old days, dealers knew your name, what you drank, what you played.
今天就像是在机场登记一般
Today, it’s like checking into an airport.
你要是叫客房♥送餐 星期四给你送到就了不起了
If you order room service, you’re lucky if you get it by Thursday.
都没了,一个人拎着 装着四百万的皮箱…
Today it’s all gone. A whale shows up with $4 million in a suitcase…
就有个25岁的旅游系大学毕业生 想要他的身份字号♥
and some 25-year-old hotel school kid will want his Social Security number.
全美卡车司机工会离开后…
After the Teamsters got knocked out of the box…
大集团几乎将所有的旧赌场都拆了
the corporations tore down practically every one of the old casinos.
而盖新金字塔的钱是从哪来的呢?
And where did the money come from to rebuild the pyramids?
垃圾债券
Junk bonds.
圣地牙哥
还不确定?
SAM: Still not sure?
有可能,有些质疑
SAM: Probable. Maybe questionable.
好吧,知道后立即通知我
SAM: All right, let me know as soon as you can find out.
最后,我又回到了起点
SAM: In the end, I wound up right back where I started.
我还是会选赢家…
I could still pick winners…
也还是可以为老家 各式各样的人赚钱
and I could still make money for all kinds of people back home.
何必搞砸好事呢?
And why mess up a good thing?
就是这样!
And that’s that!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!