GINGER: Pay attention. He could come up here at anytime.
你有看着他吗?
Are you watching for him?
找到了
GINGER: Got them.
我不要她在里头超过五分钟
I don’t want her in there more than a few more minutes.
很快就好了 我们也有别的事要做
It’ll just be a couple minutes. We got other things to do, too.
我们会叫她快点的
He’ll hurry her up.
-其他都还好吧? -很好
-How’s everything else? -Fine.
-你那边呢? -不错啊,我老婆又怀孕了
-How’s your family? -Not bad. In fact, my wife’s pregnant again.
-恭喜你 -谢了
-Congratulations. -Thanks.
我们很开心
We’re happy about that.
我得再拿一样东西 然后我们就可以走了
I just have to get this one more thing, then we can go.
妈的!
GINGER: Shit! Fuck!
妈的!
GINGER: Shit! God!
气死我了!别管它!
GINGER: That pisses me off! Don’t worry.
若能…
It would be great…
跟我一起出去最好…
if you could follow me out of here…
因为他在威胁我!
because he’s been threatening me!
保重,谢谢
Take care. Thank you.
我真不敢相信
[Crying] I can’t believe this.
我只是需要领一些现金 你可以陪我来吗?
GINGER: I just need to pick up a little cash. Could you come with me?
-你得阻止她 -抱歉,山姆
SAM: You’ve got to stop her. CHARLIE: I’m sorry, Sam.
-我无能为力 -她是个毒虫,根本就疯了!
CHARLIE: What can I do? SAM: She’s a junkie. She’s out of her mind!
她有钥匙,而且你们两人名字 都在户头上
She has the keys. It’s still in both your names.
我无能为力,我想要帮忙…
There’s nothing I can do. I’d like to help…
-但我不能 -严格说,她不能拿
-but I can’t. -Legally, she can’t take it.
-她不能,一半是我的 -听我说
SAM: She can’t. Half of it is mine. CHARLIE: Listen to me.
-我爱莫能助 -我马上到
CHARLIE: There’s nothing I can do. SAM: I’m coming down.
妈的!靠!
Shit! God damn it!
我需要个袋子 你可以帮我要个袋子吗?
I’ll need a bag. Could you ask the guy for the big bag?
-拿个袋吧 -拿去
COP: Go get a bag, man. GINGER: Here.
-小姐,我不能拿 -你可以,你对我好好
-Lady, I can’t take it. -You can. You’ve been so nice to me.
好,帮我打开,好吗? 这样我就可以…
GINGER: Yes, just hold the top open. All right? And I can….
天啊,是他! 你们得阻止他
Oh, God! It’s him. You have to stop him.
因为他说他会杀了我
‘Cause he said he was gonna kill me.
罗斯坦先生,等一下
COP: Mr. Rothstein, wait a minute.
请等一下
COP: Hold on a second.
-她开走了 -我们不能做什么
SAM: She’s driving away. COP: There’s nothing we can do.
-我们不能做什么 -你瞧瞧
-There’s nothing we can do. -Look, look.
你们不能抓她超速吗? 看看她开多快
You can’t stop her for speeding? Look what she’s doing.
-我们不能做什么,她有钥匙 -她的名字在户头上
COP: Nothing we can do. She had the key. COP 2: She’s on the account.
-我们在加油站拦她 -好的,就这么办
-Let’s pull her over at that Citgo Station. -Okay. Let’s do it.
-我们必须逮捕你 -为了什么?
-We’re placing you under arrest. -For what?
-为了协助犯罪… -为了什么?
-For aiding and abetting– -For what?
-为了协助犯罪… -我只是要离开
-For aiding and abetting– -I’m just trying to leave.
在这么多威胁之后…
SAM: After all the threats and bullshit…
金吉儿什么都没告诉他们
it turned out Ginger didn’t tell them anything.
但那时,他们也不需要她了
But, by then, the Feds didn’t need her anyway.
-他们已有足够的证据 -但我什么都没做
They had all the pieces they needed. But I didn’t do anything.
-大家就像牌九一样跟着倒 -联邦调查局!我们有拘捕令!
SAM: Everyone began to tumble, like dominoes. FBI! We have a warrant!
不管是窃听器上派斯康的抱怨…
SAM: Between Piscano complaining on the wire…
还是尼奇、我与我的执照…
between Nicky, Ginger, me and my license…
天堂就这样被我们搞砸了
paradise. We managed to really fuck it up.
-妈 -门口他妈的有人
NICKY JR.: Mom. JENNIFER: Someone’s at the door now.
联邦调查局,我们有搜查令
FBI. We have a federal search warrant.
我马上知道苗头不对 所以我跑路了
NICKY: I got wind of the pinches coming down, so I took off.
谁要待在那儿找麻烦啊?
Who needs to hang around for that bullshit?
-我是马克凯斯伯,FBI -是吗?
-I’m Mark Casper, FBI. -Yeah?
我可以打个电♥话♥吗?
Can I make a fucking phone call?
可以,但你不用这样对我们讲话
Yes, but you don’t have to talk to us like that.
大家都出去 往警铃的方向走
FBI AGENT: Everybody, out of the room. Over to the alarm.
-其他人似乎都被抓了 -这地方被查封了!
NICKY: They got almost everybody else. FBI AGENT: This area is seized!
-去拿总户头单 -我要查封所有的文件
-Get the master account list. -I want all those papers seized.
将每个箱子都放到桌上
FBI AGENT: Put every box on the table.
好,在这儿,所有的数字
Yes. Here we are. Little craps figures.
葛林?别提了
SAM: Green? Don’t even ask.
-你的三万元 -不,所以不成立
-…$30,000 of yours. -No. That’s why it wasn’t valid.
我是被敲诈的 你们想知道什么就问我
I was being extorted. I’ll tell you what you want to know.
-我不需要隐藏 -最经典的是
PHlLlP: I’ve got nothing to hide. NICKY: Now for the best.
我不敢相信派斯康的花费记录 竟然成了关键
I couldn’t believe this shit. Piscano’s expense reports took the cake.
-这太好了 -他干脆就把蓝图给他们算了
Oh, this is good. NICKY: He might as well give them a blueprint.
所有人的名字、地址、日期 一切都在上面
Everybody’s names, addresses, dates, everything.
真是多谢你了,派斯康先生 你真是体帖
Thank you so much, Mr. Piscano. How considerate of you.
-那是我妈的账目 -你被逮捕了
-Those are my mother’s books. -You’re under arrest.
-真是个蠢才 -你在干嘛?
NICKY: What a fucking balloon head. ARTIE: What are you doing?
-冷静点 -等一下!
AGENT: Take it easy. WIFE: Wait!
-等一下,他有病! -走开
WIFE: Wait! He’s sick! COP: Move back.
-是心脏,还呼吸吗? -快人工呼吸!
WIFE: It’s his heart! Is he breathing? COP 2: CPR now!
艾提被搞到心脏病发…
SAM: Artie got so upset he had a heart attack…
当他老婆的面就挂了
and dropped dead right in front of his wife.
-冷静点! -我无法冷静!
-Calm down! -No, I won’t calm down!
-他是我丈夫,艾提! -我们也不能…
-He’s my husband! Artie! -We can’t help him if–
最后…
SAM: At the end of the day…
他们终于拿照片来给我看
they finally came to see me with the pictures.
为什么要保护一个背叛你的朋友?
FBI AGENT: Why protect a friend who betrayed you?
但我并不想看它们…
SAM: But I didn’t want to look at them…
或是拿照片来的人
or the guys who brought them.
大人,你可看见,
COUNSELOR: Your Honor, as you can see,
我的客户们 都年事已大并生病
my clients are elderly and infirm.
任何的刑责都将会 严重威胁到他们的健康
COUNSELOR: Any incarceration could pose a serious health risk.
当老大们被逮时 有些简直老到…
NICKY: When they were arrested, some were so old…
罪状认否程序时都需要医师
they needed doctors at their arraignment.
预审时建议将保释金额 维持现额
COUNSELOR: Pre-trial services recommends that bail remain as set.
-现在休庭 -当情况看来他们似乎…
JUDGE: Take recess. NICKY: When it looked like they’d get…
得为了抽头而关上25年时…
25 years to life in prison just for skimming a casino…
不管有病没病 总有人要倒霉
sick or no fucking sick, you knew people were going to get clipped.
所以在罪状认否程序那天
So the day of the arraignment,
他们在法庭后头开会
they had this meeting in the back of the courthouse.
当类似的事发生时
When something like this happens,
你已知道事情会怎样
you know how things are gonna work out.
最好是不要有目击者 那安迪呢?
It’s always better with no witnesses. So what about Andy?
他不会说的,史东是好家伙
He won’t talk. Stone is a good kid.
跟他老爸一样带种
Stand-up guy just like his old man.
我是这么想的
That’s the way I see it.
我同意,他很强悍
I agree. He’s solid. He’s a fucking Marine.
他没问题,一直都是 你说呢?
He’s okay. He always was. What do you think?
为什么要冒险呢?
Look, why take a chance?
我是这么想的啦
At least that’s the way I feel about it.
打给艾提,告诉他不管怎样…
ANDY: Call Artie. Tell him I don’t care what…
他星期四都得来我办公室
he’s gotta be in my office Thursday morning.
决定了
It’s done.
非常重要 我一定得跟他谈谈
It’s terribly important. I gotta have a conversation with him.
不管他们多喜欢他 他还不是家族一员
NICKY: As much as they liked him, he wasn’t one of us.
他不是意大利人 对他们来说,他随时可能供出来
He wasn’t Italian. As far as they knew, he could have talked.
要不然他可能还活着
Otherwise, he’d still be alive.
哥斯大黎加
第一个翘头的就是约翰南斯
The first one to skip was John Nance.
他在哥斯大黎加 找了个又好又隐密的地方
He found a nice, warm, secluded place in Costa Rica.
他以为没人找得到他
He thought nobody would find him there.
但他孩子随后因犯毒 被联邦调查局逮了
NICKY: But then his kid got nabbed by the Feds for drugs.
老大们当然怕他会出现…
So naturally, the bosses were afraid he’d come out of hiding…
为了救孩子而把大家供出来
just to save his kid and give them all up.
所以…
So….
你想去哪里?
Where you going, jag-off?
但大家都得跟着
NICKY: But, anyway, they all had to follow.
大家都完了
Everybody went down.
去你的
Fuck you.
不知不觉…
NICKY: Before you knew it…
任何知道一点小事的人 都被♥干♥掉了
anybody who knew anything wound up getting whacked.
不!不!
GINGER: Oh, no! No!
金吉儿走后 她对任何人都没什么用
SAM: After Ginger took off, she wasn’t much help to anybody.
她在洛杉矶结识了一些 皮条客、败类、毒虫与飞车党
She found some pimps, lowlifes, druggies, and bikers in L.A.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!