You make me pop your eye out your head…
就为了保护这狗屁名字?
to protect that piece of shit?
王八蛋加蠢才!
You dumb motherfucker!
杀了我啊,浑蛋!
Kill me, you fuck!
你这王八蛋!
You motherfucker!
法兰克,你帮帮他吧
Frankie, do him a fucking favor.
镇上流传着…
SAM: Word got around that finally…
说这儿终于出了个真的帮派份子
there was a real gangster in town.
尼奇成了拉斯维加斯的新老大
Nicky was the new boss of Las Vegas.
四个轮,一排七个 三个一万五的奖金
SAM: Four reels, sevens across. Three $15,000 jackpots.
你知道这机率是多少吗?
You have any idea what the odds are?
要好几百万,可能更多
It’s gotta be in the millions. Maybe more.
二十分钟内三个大奖?
Three jackpots in 20 minutes?
你为什么没停机? 为什么没通知我?
Why didn’t you pull the machines? Why didn’t you call me?
发生得太快,一下就三个人赢 我还没机会
It happened quick. Three guys won. I didn’t have a chance.
你没看到出千吗?
You didn’t see the scam?
这无法确定
There’s no way to determine that.
有,绝对有 他们赢了就是最好的证据
Yes, there is. An infallible way. They won!
这里是赌场,总会有人赢的
It’s a casino. People gotta win sometimes.
你气死我了 你在污辱我的智慧
You’re pissing me off. You’re insulting my intelligence.
你认为我是白♥痴♥?
You think I’m an idiot?
一定有人对转轮动了手脚
Somebody had to get into those machines and set the reels.
一台机的机率是一百五十万比一
The probability on one machine is a million and a half to one.
连续三台的机率是好几兆比一 这根本不可能
On three machines in a row, it’s in the billions. It can’t happen.
你到底是怎么了?
SAM: What’s the matter with you?
你难道不知道你被骗了吗?
Didn’t you see you were being set up on the second win?
-你没看到吗? -我觉得你有些反应过度
-You didn’t see that? -I think you’re overreacting.
听着,智障,我受够你了
Listen, you yokel, I’ve had it with you.
我从到这儿时就一直罩你
I’ve carried your ass ever since I got here.
把东西收收走吧
Get your things and get out of here.
-你开除我? -我就开除你
-You’re firing me? -I’m firing you.
-你可能会后悔 -留你我一定后悔
-You might regret this. -I’ll regret it if I keep you.
-不应该这样对人 -若你不知道有人出千…
-This is not the way to treat people. -If you didn’t know about the scam…
你就蠢到不配在这儿工作 若你知道,你就是共犯
you’re too dumb to work here. If you did, you were in on it.
不管怎样,你都得走
Either way, you’re out. Go on.
在我看来那家伙已经被炒了
The guy is history as far as I’m concerned.
你不能开除他 他的姐夫是县辅♥导♥
You can’t fire him. His brother-in-law is County Commissioner.
这里每个穿马靴的不是辅♥导♥ 就是辅♥导♥的亲戚
Everyone out here with cowboy boots is a commissioner or related to one.
我受够了
I’m sick of this.
这是他的州,他的叔叔是大♥法♥官
This is his state. His uncle’s Chief Judge.
他的姐夫管理县委员会
His brother-in-law runs the County Commission.
一定有方法让他回来
There’s gotta be a way to work him back in.
你是搞帐目的,在楼上 你看不到下面发生的事
You’re in the finances, upstairs. You don’t see what’s going on.
我有上千的赌客 却只有五百个庄家
I’ve got thousands of players. I got 500 dealers.
他们每天24小时都在想着 怎么将我抢空
They’re all looking to rob me blind 24 hours a day.
我必须要让他们知道 我随时都在注意每个细节
I have to let them know I’m watching all the details all the time.
我不会漏掉任何一样事情
That there is not one single thing I will not catch.
看你的,看
SAM: Look at yours. Look at that.
再看这个,什么都没有
SAM: Look at this. There’s nothing.
你看你的蓝莓那么多
Look how many blueberries your muffin has.
-我一个都没有 -你在说什么?
-I have nothing. -What are you talking about?
自己不动手做就弄不好
If you don’t do it yourself, it never gets done.
你要去哪儿?
PHILIP: Where are you going?
从现在开始 我要你全都放同份量的蓝莓
SAM: From now on, I want you to put an equal amount of blueberries in each muffin.
你知道那多花时间吗?
Do you know how long that will take?
我不管要多久 每个松饼的份量都要一致
I don’t care how long it takes. Put an equal amount in each muffin.
再吃一点,乖
Just a little. That a girl.
-你要找妈妈? -来妈妈这儿?
SAM: Wanna go to Mommy? GINGER: Wanna come to Mommy?
好的,甜心
It’s all right, sweetheart.
我要跟你谈谈,我需要点钱
GINGER: I need to talk to you. I need some money.
-你要什么? -抱好了吗?
-What do you need? -Got her?
我需要很多,比平时要多
I need a lot. I need more than usual.
为什么不从你户头领呢?
Why don’t you take it out of your account?
我本想,只是…
I would, it’s just that…
我需要更多,我要两万五
I need more than that. I need $25,000.
两万五千元?
$25,000?
-你自己要? -是啊
-For yourself? -Yeah.
你为什么要那么多?
SAM: Why do you need that much?
有什么差别?我需要就是了
What’s the difference? I just need it.
我一定得问啊 那很多钱耶,又不只是一盒爆米花
I gotta ask you. That’s a lot of money. It’s not a box of popcorn.
我们不用将这变成件大事
We don’t have to turn this into a big deal.
我们不用吵架
We don’t have to have a fight.
只是对我很重要,算了 有些想做的事罢了
GINGER: It was important to me. Forget it. Something I wanted to do.
谁在吵架? 告诉我钱的用处
Who’s fighting? Tell me what it’s for.
为什么不能告诉我?
Why can’t you tell me what it’s for?
现在我要你告诉我
Now I want you to tell me.
我老婆跑来问我要两万五 你想买♥♥大衣吗?
My wife comes to me and asks me for $25,000. Do you want a coat?
-不 -如果想买♥♥大衣,就去买♥♥啊
GINGER: No. SAM: If you want a coat, you got it.
不是钱的问题 只是,你为什么要?
It’s not the money. It’s just, why do you want it?
我无权过问吗?
Am I not entitled to ask that?
我一辈子都很独♥立♥ 我从不为任何事求人
I’ve been independent all my life. I never had to ask anybody for anything.
现在你要我求你是吧
Now you’re making me beg you for this.
-你在说什么? -好,你还羞辱我
-What are you talking about? -Okay? And you’re embarrassing me.
-为什么得让我如此难受? -你问我要两万五
Why make me feel so bad? SAM: You’re asking me for $25,000.
我不是要让你难堪 我只是希望能信任你
I’m not out to make you feel bad. I want to just be able to trust you.
是信任问题
It’s about trust.
我必须要连性命都能交托于你
I have to be able to trust you with my life.
你懂吗?
Do you understand?
我能信任你吗?
Can I trust you?
我能吗?告诉我
Can I trust you? Answer me.
你能
You can trust me.
好,那你就可以告诉我 钱要拿来干嘛
Good. So then you can tell me what the money is for.
她现在正离开银行
She’s leaving the bank now.
我跟着她
I’ll follow her.
那是什么?
LESTER: What is that?
我知道那神情,那表情是什么意思?
I know that look. What does that look mean?
意思是我有钱
GINGER: It means I got the money.
你好吗?是莱斯特吧?
How are you doing? It’s Lester, right?
我记得你不是玩牌老手…
From my recollection, aren’t you the card shark…
高尔夫球骗子 比佛利山庄的皮条客吗?
the golf hustler, the pimp from Beverly Hills?
若记错了,请纠正我
SAM: If I’m wrong, correct me.
我从不知道你也是个小偷
I never knew you to be a heist man.
不过如果是的话,这样吧
But if you are, you know what?
我的也拿去吧
Here, take mine, too.
拿吧,反正你已拿了她的
Take it. You already have hers.
她是我老婆
She’s my wife.
看着我
SAM: Look at me.
你知道吧? 你知道她是我老婆吧?
You did know that, didn’t you? You knew she’s my wife?
-看着我 -我知道
SAM: Look at me. LESTER: I know that.
知道啊?
SAM: You do, yeah?
你下次若再想回来…
If you ever come back again…
拿她的钱,记得带枪
to take her money, next time bring a pistol.
这样你才有机会
That way you got a chance.
当个男人,别做皮条客
Be a man, don’t be a fucking pimp.
现在,卖♥♥我个面子 快滚吧
Now, you want to do me a favor? Get out of here.
我想跟我老婆独处 给我他妈的滚
I wanna be alone with my wife. Get the fuck up and get out of here.
浑蛋狗♥杂♥种♥
SAM: Fucking piece of shit.
记得那晚你打电♥话♥跟他道别吗?
Remember when you called him that night and said goodbye to him?
他并没说: “别结婚,我马上来”
He didn’t say, “Don’t get married. I’ll be right down.”
-他没这样说吧? -不,没有
-He didn’t say that, did he? -No, he didn’t.
那他说了什么?
What did he say?
“跟他睡,捞光他的钱”
“Fuck him. Take him for everything he’s got.”
过来,我给你看样东西
Come here. I want to show you something.
叫他们停!
GINGER: Make them stop it!
不是他的错!是我的错!
It’s not his fault! It’s my fault!
没用的狗♥杂♥种♥
THUG: Piece of shit.
自己来吧,你这没胆的浑蛋!
LESTER: Do it yourself, you chickenshit cocksucker!
他太可恶了
He’s such a prick.
他叫旅馆的人揍他
He had some guy from the hotel beat him up.
他自己不想动手
He didn’t want to do it himself.
他不想将手弄脏