我把自己拽进了现实世界
and had dragged myself into the present.
我生命中额外的八小时丝毫不能减缓时间的影响
The extra eight hours of my life had done nothing to slow the effect of time.
转瞬之间 分钟变成小时 小时变成天
The minutes flew into hours, the hours into days.
日子纳入奔流而去的时间之河
And the days joined the fast rushing river of time.
坏消息是时光飞逝
The bad news is that time flies.
好消息是你主宰一切
The good news is that you’re the pilot.
我上班的大部份时间都在想莎伦
Most of my shifts were now spent thinking about Sharon.
不停地画她 一遍又一遍
I drew her endlessly. Over and over.
她那苍白 柔嫩的肌肤 她的纤纤体态
Her pale, milky skin. Her delicate frame.
从她的眼里我看到整个世界
In her eyes, I could see the world.
我幻想莎伦逃离超♥市♥那吸噬生命的霓虹灯…
I thought about Sharon escaping the life-sapping neons of the supermarket…
奔向南美
Traveling to South America,
追寻着她的梦
pursuing her dreams.
我幻想她邀请我同往
I thought about her asking me to go with her.
在我们的梦里分享
Both sharing in our dreams.
她对世人的爱和我对绘画的爱
Her love of people, and my love of painting them.
你要回家了 是的
You off home? Yeah.
明晚你还想当我的男伴吗
You still wanna be my date for the party tomorrow night then?
当然
Yeah, of course.
你可以来接我吗
Will you come by and pick me up?
可以
Yeah.
8点
8:00?
好的 8点 好的 明天见
Yeah, 8:00. Okay. See you tomorrow.
莎伦打破了我的魔咒
Sharon had broken the spell.
几星期来我第一次酣然睡去
For the first time in weeks, I slept.
一直睡到第二天下午
I slept right through to the following afternoon.
什么事
Mmm. Yeah?
有你电♥话♥ 本
There’s a call for you, Ben.
喂 你是本·威利斯吗
Hello? Hello, is this Ben Willis?
是的
Yeah.
我是普鲁特画廊的亚历克斯·普鲁特
My name is Alex Prout, from the Prout Gallery.
昨天在大学看到你的一些画
I saw some examples of your work at the university yesterday.
你看了
Y-you did?
是的 我很有兴趣展出你的最新作品
Yes. And I’d be very interested in putting on a show of your latest works.

Hello?
是的 我很乐意
Um, ah, yeah, yeah. I would love to.
很好 下周一你多带些作品
Great. Why don’t you bring some more examples of your work
到我的画廊来好吗要不就10点
down to my gallery next Monday? Say 10:00?
好的 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
不 该谢的是你 本
No. Thank you, Ben!
走开 你是天才
Bugger off. You’re the talent.
该为晚会做好准备了
Better get ready for the party.
喂 嗨 我是本
Hello? Hey, it’s Ben.
嗨 本 我马上下来
Hi, Ben, I’ll be right down.
你好
Hiya.
你真漂亮
You look lovely.
谢谢 你也是
Thanks. You too.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
今天我得到个好消息
I had some great news today.
什么
What?
有个画廊想为我开画展
There’s a gallery interest ed in showing my work.
本 太棒了
Ben, that’s fantastic!
看看你 那么地神采奕奕
Look at you. You’re beaming inside out.
哇 你终于踏上了理想之路
Wow. You’re on your way.
来吧 我们去庆祝一番
Well, come on. Let’s go and celebrate.
如果你愿意 我们可以离开
We can leave if you want.
欢迎
Welcome!
你好 伙计
Hello, mate.

Oy.

Oy.
本 这位是 卡特琳
Ben, this is, ah… Katrine.
卡特琳 卡特琳
Katrink. Katrine!
卡特琳 我是本 这是莎伦 这是肖恩
Katrine. Ben. This is Sharon. Sean.
百闻不如一见
I’ve heard a lot about you.
幸会 幸会
Nice to meet you. Very sweet.
你好
Hi.
哦 不
Oh, no.
嗨 本
Hi, Ben.
嗨 你好
Hi. How are you?
不错 不错 你呢 谢谢
Uh, good, good. And you? Thanks.
苏西 这位是莎伦
Suzy, this is Sharon.
幸会 幸会
Nice to meet you. And you.
你在这里干嘛 史蒂夫的哥哥过生日
What are you doing here? It’s Steve’s brother’s birthday.
什么杰金斯
What, Jenkins?
是的 他是史蒂夫的哥哥 你认识他
Yeah. He’s Steve’s older brother. Do you know him?
是的 他是我们的老板
Yeah. He’s our boss.
你在森斯伯瑞超♥市♥干活 是的 上夜班
You’re working at Sainsbury’ Yeah, I work the night shift.
很好
That’s great.
我该回那边去了
Well, I’d better get back.
很高兴见到你 我也很高兴见到你
It was good to see you. You too.
幸会 幸会
Nice to meet you. You too.
你还好吗
You all right?
不 真恶心 不 对不起
No, that’s disgusting. No, sorry.
瞧你哥哥的表情多丰富
Isn’t it great, your brother’s face!
得了吧 杰金斯 你个脓包
Come on, Jenkins, you rotten git!
很好
Yeah!
哦 不
Oh, no!
娜塔利 肖恩
Natalie! Sean?
娜塔利是谁
Who’s Natalie?
说来话长
It’s a long story.
你跟离开车♥库♥前判若两人
Well, your act’s grown leaps and bounds since the garage.
天哪 那都多久以前的事了 嗯…
God, how long ago was that? Uh…
你是否…愿意留下来喝一杯
Will you, ah… Will you stay for a drink?
是的 乐意之至
Yeah, I’d love to.
在这里排队上洗手间
Is this the queue for the loo?
莎伦
Sharon!
谢谢 生日快乐
Thanks. Happy Birthday.
谢谢
Thanks.
那么 你想去我的卧室吗
So, you wanna come up to my bedroom?
吃点爆米花干上一场
Eat some popcorn? Shag?

No.
为什么 怎么了 你不喜欢爆米花
Why? What’s the matter? Don’t you like popcorn?
巴里要表演拿手好戏了
Barry’s gonna do a stunt!
巴里要表演拿手好戏了
Barry’s gonna do a stunt!
大家听着 巴里要表演拿手好戏
Barry’s gonna do a stunt! Everyone!
不 可说真的 莎伦
No, but seriously though, Sharon.
我总想某一天 你和我也许…
I always thought that one day you and me might…
你涂眼线了
Are you wearing eyeliner?
嗨 本
Hey, Ben.

Hey.
我们真的把事情弄得一团糟 对吗
We really made a mess of things, didn’t we?
没那么糟糕
Wasn’t that bad.
我只想为这一切道歉
I just wanted to say that I’m sorry about everything.
我从未给你机会使我快乐
I know I never really gave you a chance to make me happy.
你不能指望别人使你快乐 苏西
You can’t rely on other people to make you happy, Suzy.
我知道
I know!
那是你吗
Is that you?
是的 在墨西哥学习丛林生存
Yeah. Jungle Survival Course, Mexico.
够了 别说我了
But enough about me.
说说你吧
You.

You!
今晚
You look
你真是光彩夺目 莎伦
gorgeous tonight, Sharon.
我心里一直牵挂着你 本
I still think about you all the time, Ben.
为什么跟我说这些
Why are you telling me this?
你看见本了吗
Have you seen Ben?
5 4
Five! Four!
3 2
Three! Two!
1 开始
One! Go!

No.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!