Of what value is that?
你想想过去德国人的安全保证有什么价值
You may recall what German guarantees have been won’th in the past.
-你只有两个选择 -是什么?
-There are two other alternatives for him. -What are they?
有可能法国当局会找一个理由把他送进这里的集中营
The French authorities may find a reason to put him in the concentration camp here.
另一个选择呢?
The other alternative?
亲爱的小姐,或许你已经察觉在卡萨布兰卡人命很不值钱
My dear, perhaps you have already observed that in Casablanca human life is cheap.
晚安,小姐
Good night, mademoiselle.
-你和里克谈的怎么样了? -我们待会儿再商量
-What happened with Rick? -We’ll discuss it later.
我们忠心的朋友仍然在那里
Our faithful friend is still there.
求你今晚不要去地下会议
Please don’t go to the underground meeting tonight.
我一定要去
I must.
况且一个男人能在他妻子面前扮演英雄的机会不多
Besides, it isn’t often that a man gets to display heroics before his wife.
不要开玩笑 经过史查沙少校今晚的警告后,我害怕
Don’t joke. After Major Strasser’s warning tonight, I’m frightened.
告诉你事实,我也害怕
Tell you the truth, I’m frightened too.
我应该留在这里,躲起来?
Shall I remain here in a hotel room, hiding?
或者我应该继续尽力而为?
Or shall I carry on the best I can?
不管我说什么你也会继续做
Whatever I’d say, you would carry on.
维克多,为何你不和我谈谈里克?有什么收获吗?
Victor, why don’t you tell me about Rick? What did you find out?
-很明显,那些信在他手上 -还有呢?
-Apparently he has the letters. -Yes?
可是没有要卖♥♥的意思
But no intention of selling them.
一般人会以为情感不能打动他,金钱应该可以
You’d think if sentiment wouldn’t persuade him, money would.
他没说为什么吗?
Did he give any reason?
-他建议我问你 -问我?
-He suggested I ask you. -Ask me?
是的,他说:“问你的妻子”
Yes, he said, “Ask your wife.”
我不知道他为什么那么说
I don’t know why he said that.
好吧,我们外面那位朋友现在应该以为我们休息了
Well, our friend outside will think we’ve retired by now.
我等会儿就去
I’ll be going in a few minutes.
-伊尔莎,我 -什么?
-Ilsa, I… -Yes?
我在集中营的时候
When I was in the concentration camp…
你在巴黎寂寞吗?
…were you lonely in Paris?
是的,维克多,我很寂寞
Yes, Victor, I was.
我知道寂寞的滋味
I know how it is to be lonely.
你有什么话要对我说吗?
Is there anything you wish to tell me?
没有,维克多
No, Victor, there isn’t.
我非常爱你,亲爱的
I love you very much, my dear.
是的
Yes.
是的,我知道
Yes, I know.
维克多,不管我做什么,你会不会相信我
Victor, whatever I do, will you believe that I…?
你不必说出来
You don’t even have to say it.
我相信你
I’ll believe.
晚安,亲爱的
Good night, dear.
晚安
Good night.
-维克多 -什么事,亲爱的?
-Victor. -Yes, dear?
要小心
Be careful.
当然,我会小心
Of course I’ll be careful.
你的情况相当不错,里克先生
Well, you are in pretty good shape, Herr Rick.
我可以支持多久不营业?
How long can I afford to stay closed?
两星期或者三星期
Two weeks, maybe three.
或者我不必关门 以前贿赂起过作用
Maybe I won’t have to. A bribe has worked before.
目前所有人薪水照付
In the meantime, everybody stays on salary.
谢谢,里克先生
Thank you, Herr Rick.
萨沙听到一定很高兴 我欠他钱
Sascha will be happy to hear it. I owe him money.
-你把门锁好,可以吗,卡尔? -好的
-You finish locking up, will you, Carl -I will.
-然后我要去开会 -别告诉我你去哪里
-Then I am going to the meeting… -Don’t tell me where you’re going.
我不说
I won’t.
晚安
Good night.
晚安,里克先生
Good night, Mr. Rick.
-你怎么进来的? -从街外的楼梯
-How did you get in? -The stairs from the street.
今天早上我跟你说有空来坐,不过这似乎比预定的稍早了点
I told you this morning you’d come around, but this is ahead of schedule.
你不坐下来吗?
Well, won’t you sit down?
-理查德,我必须见你 -再度叫理查德,我们回到巴黎了
-Richard, I had to see you. -“Richard” again. We’re back in Paris.
你的突然来访跟那些过境信函有关吗?
Your visit isn’t connected by any chance with the letters of transit?
似乎只要信一天还在我手上,我就不愁寂寞了
Seems as long as I have those letters I’ll never be lonely.
你要多少钱都可以,不过你一定要把那些信函给我
Ask any price you want, but you must give me the letters.
我已经跟你的丈夫讲清楚了 绝不交易
I went all through that with your husband. It’s no deal.
我知道你对我不满意
I know how you feel about me…
可是我得要求你为更重要的事,先将个人感受抛在一边
…but put your feelings aside for something more important.
我又要听一次你丈夫有多伟大
I have to hear again what a great man your husband is…
他为多么重要的事业战斗吗?
…what an important cause he’s fighting for?
那也是你的事业
It was your cause too.
以你自己的方式,你也为相同的事业战斗
In your own way, you were fighting for the same thing.
我不再为任何事战斗了,除了为我自己
I’m not fighting for anything anymore except myself.
我唯一感兴趣的就是我自己
I’m the only cause I’m interested in.
理查德,我们曾经相爱过 如果那些日子对你有意义
Richard, we loved each other once. If those days meant anything at all to you…
如果我是你就不会提起巴黎 那是差劲的推销把戏
I wouldn’t bring up Paris if I were you. It’s poor salesmanship.
求求你听我说 如果你知道是怎么回事,如果你知道事情的真♥相♥
Listen to me. If you knew what really happened, if you only knew the truth…
不管你说什么我也不会相信
I wouldn’t believe you no matter what you said.
为了达到目的,你现在什么都会说
You’d say anything now to get what you want.
你想让人同情你,是吗?
You want to feel sorry for yourself, don’t you?
在这危机的时刻,你想到的只有自己的感受
With so much at stake all you can think of is your feelings.
一个女人伤害了你,你便对全世界报复
One woman has hurt you, and you take your revenge on the rest of the world.
你是个胆小鬼和懦夫
You’re a coward and a weakling.
不 理查德 我很抱歉
No. Oh, Richard. I’m sorry.
抱歉,可你是我们最后的希望
I’m sorry, but you are our last hope.
如果你不帮我们,维克多·拉斯路会死在卡萨布兰卡
If you don’t help us, Victor Laszlo will die in Casablanca.
那又怎么样?
What of it?
我也会死在卡萨布兰卡 这是死亡的好地方
I’m going to die in Casablanca. It’s a good spot for it.
现在,如果你
Now, if you’ll…
好吧
All right.
我尝试跟你讲道理
I tried to reason with you.
我什么法子也试了 现在,我要那些信
I tried everything. Now, I want those letters.
-去拿给我 -我不必去拿 就在这里
-Get them for me. -I don’t have to. I got them right here.
放在桌上
Put them on the table.

No.
我说最后一次,放在桌上
For the last time, put them on the table.
如果拉斯路和他的事业对你那么重要,什么也拦不住你
If Laszlo and the cause mean so much to you, you won’t stop at anything.
好吧,我让你如愿
All right, I’ll make it easier for you.
开枪吧 你将会帮了我一个大忙
Go ahead and shoot. You’ll be doing me a favor.
理查德
Richard…
我尽量避开你
…I tried to stay away.
我以为我永远不会再见到你
I thought I would never see you again.
你已经在我生命中消失
That you were out of my life.
你离开巴黎的那天
The day you left Paris…
如果你知道我的感受
…if you knew what I went through.
如果你知道我多么爱你
If you knew how much I loved you.
我仍然有多么爱你
How much I still love you.
后来呢?
And then?
我们结婚后不久维克多回到捷克斯洛伐克
It was’t long after we were married that Victor went back to Czechoslovakia.
他们需要他在布拉格,可是盖世太保在等着他
They needed him in Prague, but there the Gestapo were waiting for him.
报纸上只登了两行字
Just a two-line item in the paper:
“维克多·拉斯路被逮捕送往集中营”
“Victor Laszlo apprehended. Sent to concentration camp.”
我很着急 好几个月我努力打听消息
I was frantic. For months I tried to get word.
消息终于来了
Then it came.
他死了 逃走的时候被枪打死
He was dead. Shot trying to escape.
我很寂寞 我一无所有,连希望也没有
I was lonely. I had nothing, not even hope.
后来我遇上了你
Then I met you.
为什么你不对我实话实说?为什么你守着结婚的秘密?
Why werert you honest with me? Why did you keep your marriage a secret?
那不是我的秘密,理查德 是维克多要那样
It was’t my secret, Richard. Victor wanted it that way.
甚至我们最好的朋友也不知道我们的婚事
Not even our closest friends knew about our marriage.
那是他保护我的方法 关于他的工作,我知道太多了
That was his way of protecting me. I knew so much about his work.
如果盖世太保发现我是他妻子,那会为我
If the Gestapo found out I was his wife it would be dangerous for me…
和跟我们一块工作的人带来危险
…and for those working with us.
你什么时候发现他仍然活着?
And when did you first find out he was alive?
刚好我们准备一起离开巴黎前
Just before you and I were to leave Paris together.
一个朋友告诉我维克多还活着
A friend came and told me that Victor was alive.
他们把他藏在巴黎郊外的一节货运车厢上
They were hiding him in a freight car on the outskirts of Paris.
他病了 需要我
He was sick. He needed me.
我想告诉你,可是我不敢
I wanted to tell you, but I didn’t dare.
我知道你一定不会离开巴黎,盖世太保会来捉你
I knew you wouldn’t have left Paris, and the Gestapo would have caught you.
所以
Well…
其余的你已知道了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!