You can believe that if you want to.
好吧,我已不再逃亡了 我安定下来了
Well, I’m not running away anymore. I’m settled now.
住在酒吧的楼上,是真的
Above a saloon, it’s true…
不过还要上一层楼
…but walk up a flight…
我等着你
…I’ll be expecting you.
都一样,有一天你会对拉斯路撒谎
All the same, someday you’ll lie to Laszlo.
你会去的
You’ll be there.
不,里克
No, Rick.
不 维克多·拉斯路是我的丈夫
No. You see, Victor Laszlo is my husband.
以前是,甚至我在巴黎认识你时也是
And was, even when I knew you in Paris.
我刚才正跟拉斯路先生说,很不幸,我无法帮助你们
I was just telling Monsieur Laszlo that unfortunately I’m not able to help him.
你看,亲爱的,到处都这么说
You see, my dear, word has gone around.
身为卡萨布兰卡所有非法活动的领导人,我是个有影响力和受尊重的人
As leader of all illegal activities in Casablanca, I am influential and respected.
但不值得为拉斯路先生而害了自己
But it would not be won’th my life to do anything for Monsieur Laszlo.
不过你,却是另一回事
You, however, are a different matter.
法拉利先生认为有可能替你拿到一份签证
Signor Ferrari thinks it might just be possible to get an exit visa for you.
-你是说让我单独离开? -只能单独一人
-You mean for me to go on alone? -And only alone.
我会留在这里继续想办法 我肯定再过一阵子
I’ll stay here and keep on trying. I’m sure in a little while…
我还是坦白一点好,先生
Might as well be frank, monsieur.
需要奇迹你才可能离开卡萨布兰卡 德国人是剥夺奇迹的歹徒
It would take a miracle to get you out. The Germans have outlawed miracles.
我们只对两张签证感兴趣
We are only interested in two visas.
-拜托,伊尔莎,不要急躁 -不,维克多
-Please, llsa, don’t be hasty. -No, Victor.
你们两位再讨论下吧
You two will want to discuss this.
失陪 我会在酒吧
Excuse me. I’ll be at the bar.
不,伊尔莎 我不能让你留在这里
No, llsa. I won’t let you stay here.
你必须到美国去 相信我,我总会逃出来与你会合
You must get to America. Believe me, somehow I will get out and join you.
如果情况相反
But if the situation were different…
如果我必须留下,只有一份签证
…if I had to stay and there were only visa for one…
你会要吗?
…would you take it?
是的,我会
Yes, I would.
对,我明白
Yes, I see.
当要离开里尔,我遇上麻烦时,你为什么不把我留在那里?
When I had trouble getting out of Lille, why didn’t you leave me there?
当我在马赛生病时,耽搁了你两个星期,你无时无刻不冒着生命危险
When I was sick in Marseilles for two weeks and you were in danger every minute…
那时候你为什么不留下我?
…why didn’t you leave me then?
我是想走,但有些事把我留下了
I meant to, but something always held me up.
我非常爱你,伊尔莎
I love you very much, llsa.
我会保守你的秘密
Your secret will be safe with me.
法拉利在等我们的答复
Ferrari is waiting for our answer.
不能超过五十法郎
Not more than 50 francs.
我们已经决定了,法拉利先生
We’ve decided, Signor Ferrari.
从现在起我们只寻求两份签证 非常感谢你
For the present we will go on looking for two visas. Thank you very much.
好吧,祝你好运,务必小心
Well, good luck, but be careful.
-你知道你被跟踪吗? -当然 已经习以为常了
-You know you’re being shadowed? -Of course. It becomes an instinct.
我发现,在某方面来说,你是个幸运的人
I observe that you, in one respect, are a very fortunate man.
我想再给你一个建议 为什么,我也不知道
I am moved to make one more suggestion. Why, I do not know.
因为这不可能给我好处
Because it cannot possibly profit me.
你有听闻尤佳迪先生和过境信函吗?
Have you heard about Ugarte and the letters of transit?
是的,有一点
Yes, something.
他们逮捕尤佳迪时,没有在他身上找到那些信
Those letters were not found on Ugarte when they arrested him.
-你知道信在哪里吗?-我不确定
-You know where they are? -Not for sure.
不过我猜尤佳迪把信给了里克
But I’d guess that Ugarte left those letters with Monsieur Rick.
里克很不好对付 没有人知道他会做什么以及为什么这么做
A difficult customer, that Rick. One never knows what he’ll do or why.
不过值得试一试
But it is won’th a chance.
非常感谢你 日安
Thank you very much. Good day.
再见 谢谢你的咖啡 我们离开卡萨布兰卡后会怀念那咖啡
Goodbye. Thank you for your coffee. I shall miss that when we leave Casablanca.
感谢你与我分享 日安,小姐
Gracious of you to share it with me. Good day, mademoiselle.
-先生 -日安
-Monsieur. -Good day.
里克美式酒吧
-敬你,先生 -祝好运
-Here’s to you, sir. -Good luck.
-我要走了 -请给我帐单
-I’d better be going. -My check, please.
我必须警告你,先生 这是个危险的地方 很多贪婪的人
I have to warn you, sir. This is a dangerous place. Full of vultures.
-到处是贪婪的人 谢谢 -再见
-Vultures everywhere. Thanks for everything. -Goodbye.
很荣幸认识你
It has been a pleasure to meet you.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
里克先生,你快成为自己最好的顾客了
Monsieur Rick, you are getting to be your best customer.
在喝酒 很高兴见到你
Well, drinking. I’m very pleased with you.
你现在生活的像法国人
You’re beginning to live like a Frenchman.
你的手下今天下午来搅乱我的店
That was some going-over your men gave my place.
我们差点来不及清理开门营业
We barely got cleaned up in time to open.
我告诉过史查沙不会在这里找到信
I told Strasser he wouldn’t find the letters here.
不过我告诉我的手下要格外有破坏力
But I told my men to be especially destructive.
你知道,那可以让德国人刮目相看
You know how that impresses Germans.
里克,你有那些过境信函吗?
Rick, have you got those letters of transit?
路易,你是支持维希政♥府♥还是自♥由♥法国?
Louis, are you Pro-Vichy or Free French?
你问得真是针锋相对啊 这话题结束
Serves me right for asking a direct question. The subject is closed.
似乎你晚了一步
It looks like you’re a little late.
原来伊娃向敌人投诚了
So Yvonne’s gone over to the enemy.
谁知道呢?以她自己的方法,她一个人就可以开辟第二战场
Who knows? In her own way, she may constitute an entire second front.
我想我该去奉承一下史查沙少校 回头见
I think it’s time for me to flatter Strasser a little. I’ll see you later.
萨沙
Sascha!
法国七五年葡萄酒
French 75s.
我们要一整排,萨沙 从这里开始,到这里结束
Put up a whole row of them, Sascha. Starting here and ending here.
我们先来两杯
We will begin with two.
你不是法国人吗?
竟然跟这种德国人约会
关你什么事?
你说什么?麻烦你再说一次
What did you say? Would you kindly repeat it?
-不管我说什么,你管不着 -我偏要管
-What I said is none of your business. -I’ll make it my business.
停手,求求你们
我不喜欢有人在我的店乱来 不抛开政♥治♥就滚出去
I don’t like disturbances in my place. Either lay off politics or get out.
有一天,你会得到报应的
你看到了吧,上尉
You see, captain?
情况并不如你想像的那么稳定
The situation is not as under control as you believe.
我们正尽量跟贵政♥府♥合作
We try to cooperate with your government.
但我们无法控制人♥民♥的感受
But we cannot regulate the feelings of our people.
上尉,你肯定你站在哪一边吗?
Captain, are you certain which side you’re on?
我没什么信仰,如果你指这一方面
I have no conviction, if that’s what you mean.
我见风使舵
I blow with the wind…
目前的风向,正巧从维希那里吹来
…and the prevailing wind happens to be from Vichy.
如果风向变了呢?
And if it should change?
我肯定帝国不会允许那种可能性
Surely the Reich doesn’t admit that possibility?
我们关心的不只是卡萨布兰卡
We are concerned about more than Casablanca.
我们知道每个非洲的法国管区都布满了叛徒
We know that every French province in Africa is honeycombed with traitors.
正在等候机会 或许在等候一位领袖
Waiting for their chance. Waiting perhaps for a leader.
领袖?像拉斯路?
Aleader? Like Laszlo?
我一直在想
I have been thinking.
让他离开太危险,但让他留下也可能太危险
It’s too dangerous to let him go, it may be too dangerous to let him stay.
我明白你的意思
I see what you mean.
谢谢,卡尔
Thank you, Carl.
谢谢,卡尔
Thank you, Carl.
坐下 跟我们喝杯白兰地
Sit down. Have a brandy with us.
庆祝我们明天到美国去
To celebrate our leaving for America tomorrow.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
我早想到你会请我喝,所以我拿了上等的白兰地
I thought you would ask me, so I brought the good brandy…
还有高脚杯
…and a third glass.
终于,这一天到来了
At last the day’s came!
从现在起我们只说英语
Frau Leuchtag and I are speaking nothing but English now.
这样我们到美国后,会感觉像回到家一样
So we should feel at home when we get to America.
很不错的主意
A very nice idea.
为美国干杯
To America.
为美国干杯
To America.
为美国干杯
To America.
几点了?
What watch?
-十点了 -这么晚了
-Ten watch. -Such much?
你们会在美国过得非常愉快
You will get along beautifully in America.
幸运女神有没有照顾你?
How is lady luck treating you?
真可惜
Oh, too bad.
他就在那边
You’ll find him over there.
-里克先生? -什么事?
-Monsieur Rick? -Yes?
-我可否跟你说几句话,求求你 -你怎么进来的?你还未成年
-Could I speak to you, please? -How’d you get in here? You’re underage.
-我跟雷诺上尉一起来的 -我早该想到
-I came with Captain Renault. -I should have known.
我的丈夫也跟我一起
My husband is with me too.
是吗?雷诺上尉的思想越来越开明了 请坐
He is? Captain Renault ‘s getting broad-minded. Sit down.
要喝一杯吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!