雷诺上尉,警♥察♥首长
我怀疑尤佳迪先生把过境信函留下给了宝勒先生
I strongly suspect that Ugarte left the letters of transit with Mr. Blaine.
我建议立刻彻底搜查酒吧
I would suggest you search the cafe immediately.
如果信函在里克手上,他那么聪明你不可能找到的
If Rick has the letters, he’s too smart to let you find them there.
你高估了他的智慧
You give him credit for too much cleverness.
在我的印象中他不过是另一个莽撞的美国人
My impression was he’s just another blundering American.
不要低估美国人的莽撞
We mustrt underestimate American blundering.
1918年当他们莽撞地进入柏林时,我跟他们在一起
I was with them when they blundered into Berlin in 1918.
至于拉斯路,我要派人二十四小时监视他
As to Laszlo, we want him watched 24 hours a day.
你可能会想知道此刻他正在来这里的途中
It may interest you to know that at this very moment he’s on his way here.
我们没办法
There is nothing we can do.
很高兴看到你们 你们有充分休息吗?
I’m delighted to see you. Did you have a good night’s rest?
我睡得很好
I slept very well.
奇怪 在卡萨布兰卡,不应该有人会睡得好
Strange. Nobody’s supposed to sleep well in Casablanca.
-我们可否谈正事? -非常乐意 请坐 -谢谢
-May we proceed with the business? -With pleasure. Won’t you sit down? -Thank you.
拉斯路,我们坦白说好了 你是第三帝国的逃犯
Laszlo, we will not mince words. You’re an escaped prisoner of the Reich.
到目前为止,你成功地躲避我们
So far you have been fortunate in eluding us.
你抵达了卡萨布兰卡
You have reached Casablanca.
我有责任确保你留在卡萨布兰卡
It is my duty to see that you stay in Casablanca.
你是否会成功仍是个问题
Whether or not you will succeed is problematic.
一点也不 每张出境许可都需要雷诺上尉的签名
Not at all. Renault ‘s signature is necessary on every visa.
上尉,你认为拉斯路可能获得出境证吗?
Captain, is it possible that Laszlo will receive a visa?
我恐怕不会 我表示抱歉,先生
I’m afraid not. My regrets, monsieur.
好吧,或许我会喜欢留在卡萨布兰卡
Well, perhaps I shall like it in Casablanca.
那小姐呢?
And mademoiselle?
-你不必为我担心 -想告诉我们的就是这些?
-You needrt be concerned about me. -Is that all you wish to tell us?
不用着急 你的时间多的是
Don’t be in such a hurry. You have all the time in the world.
你可能无限期留在卡萨布兰卡
You may be in Casablanca indefinitely.
或许你可能明天前往里斯本
Or you may leave for Lisbon tomorrow.
-在一个条件下 -是什么?
-On one condition. -And that is?
你知道各地地下组织首领是谁,在巴黎,在布拉格
You know the leader of the underground movement in Paris, in Prague…
布鲁塞尔,阿姆斯特丹
…Brussels, Amsterdam…
奥斯陆,贝尔格莱德,雅典
…Oslo, Belgrade, Athens…
-甚至在柏林 -是的,甚至在柏林
-Even Berlin. -Yes, even in Berlin.
如果你提供给我他们的名字和确实的行踪
If you will furnish me with their names and whereabouts…
你便可以在早上得到出境签证
…you’ll have your visa in the morning.
并且分享为第三帝国服务的荣誉
And the honor of having served the Third Reich.
我在德国集中营待过一年
I was in a German concentration camp for a year.
-那份荣誉够享用一辈子了 -你会给我们那些名字吗?
-That’s honor enough for a lifetime. -You will give us the names?
如果在集中营时我没有给你们
If I didn’t give them to you in a concentration camp…
在那里,你们使用过更有说服力的方法
…where you had more persuasive methods at your disposal…
现在我当然不会给你了
…I certainly won’t give them to you now.
如果你查获这些人并且杀了他们?
And what if you track down these men and kill them?
如果你谋杀我们全部又怎么样呢?
What if you murdered all of us?
在欧洲的每个角落,有成百上千的人,会来接替我们
From every corner of Europe, hundreds, thousands would rise to take our places.
即使纳粹党也不能杀得完
Even Nazis can’t kill that fast.
拉斯路,你以能言善辩著称 我现在算是领教了
Herr Laszlo, you have a reputation for eloquence which I can now understand.
不过有点你说错了
But in one aspect you are mistaken.
你说第三帝国所有的敌人都可以被接替
You said the enemies of the Reich could all be replaced.
不过有一个例外
But there is one exception.
如果你要逃走,任何不幸的事都可能发生 这样就没人接替你了
No one could take your place if anything unfortunate should occur to you while you were trying to escape.
你不敢在这里阻挡我
You won’t dare to interfere with me here.
这里仍然是未被占领的法国
This is still unoccupied France.
任何违法的举动都会影响到雷诺上尉的声誉
Any violation of neutrality would reflect on Captain Renault.
-目前为止仍然在我控制之下 -谢谢
-Monsieur, insofar as it is in my power. -Thank you.
-对了,先生,昨晚你表示对尤佳迪先生感兴趣 -是的
-By the way, monsieur, last night you evinced an interest in Signor Ugarte. -Yes.
我相信你有口信传给他?
I believe you have a message for him?
没有什么重要的事 不过我现在可以跟他谈话吗?
Nothing important. But may I speak to him now?
你会发现谈话是单向的
You would find the conversation a trifle one-sided.
尤佳迪先生死了
Signor Ugarte is dead.
我正在写报告
I’m making out the report now.
我们还没决定他到底是自杀
We haven’t quite decided whether he committed suicide…
或者是企图逃走时死的
…or died trying to escape.
-你们问完了吗? -暂时是的
-Are you quite finished with us? -For the time being.
日安
Good day.
毫无疑问他们下一步是找黑市
Undoubtedly, their next step will be to the black market.
对不起,上尉
Excuse me, captain.
出现了另一件签证的问题
Another visa problem has come up.
-带她进来 -是的
-Show her in. -Yes, sir.
抱歉,先生,我们应付不了警♥察♥
Sorry, monsieur, we were never to handle the police.
-这件事找法拉利先生才对 -法拉利?
-This is a job for Signor Ferrari. -Ferrari?
认识法拉利会很有帮助
It can be most helpful to know Signor Ferrari.
他独占了这里的黑市买♥♥卖♥♥
He pretty near has a monopoly on the black market here.
你在那边的蓝鹦鹉可以找到他
You will find him at the Blue Parrot.
谢谢
Thanks.
不要太灰心
Don’t be too downearted.
或许你可以与雷诺上尉取得协议
Perhaps you can come to terms with Renault.
非常感谢,先生
Thank you very much, signor.
-你好,法拉利 -早上好,里克
-Hello, Ferrari. -Good morning, Rick.
巴士来了 把我买♥♥的货一起带走
The bus is in. I’ll take my shipment with me.
我会叫人送去 跟我喝一杯吧
I’ll have it sent over. Have a drink with me.
早上我不喝酒的 每次你把我的货送来都缺斤少两
I never drink in the morning. And every time you send my shipment over it’s a little short.
搬运费,我的孩子 搬运费
Carrying charges, my boy. Carrying charges.
来,坐下
Here, sit down.
反正我有些事情跟你谈
There is something I want to talk over with you, anyhow.
波旁威士忌
Bourbon.
尤佳迪的事使我很不舒服
The news about Ugarte upsets me very much.
你是个肥肿的虚伪者 你不会为尤佳迪的死难过多少
You’re a fat hypocrite. You don’t feel any sorrier for Ugarte than I do.
当然不会 我难过的是尤佳迪死了
Of course not. What upsets me is that Ugarte is dead…
没有人知道那过境信函在哪里
…and no one knows where those letters are.
几乎没有人
Practically no one.
如果我得到,肯定可以大赚一笔
If I had those letters, I could make a fortune.
我也可以,我是个贫穷的生意人
So could I, and I’m a poor businessman.
不管在谁手上,我给他一个建议 我来安排交易
I have a proposition for whoever has those letters. I’ll handle the entire transaction.
承担一切风险,把信卖♥♥出去,抽取少部分利润
Get rid of the letters, take all the risk, for a small percentage.
还有搬运费?
And the carrying charges?
自然会有一些意外支出
Naturally there will be a few incidental expenses.
这是我对持有信函的人的提议
That’s my proposition for whoever has those letters.
他出现时我会告诉他
I’ll tell him when he comes in.
里克,我认为你知道那些信在哪里
Rick, I think you know where those letters are.
你和他们是一伙的吧 雷诺和史查沙大概也这样想
You’re in good company. Renault and Strasser probably think so too.
所以我才到这里 给他们机会搜查我的店
That’s why I came here. To give them a chance to ransack my place.
里克,别傻了 跟我说实话 你需要一个合伙人
Rick, don’t be a fool. Take me into your confidence. You need a partner.
失陪,我要回去了
Excuse me, I’ll be getting back.
-早上好 -法拉利先生是那边桌子的胖子
-Morning. -Signor Ferrari is the fat gent at the table.
在全摩洛哥,你也找不到这么珍贵的东西
You will not find a treasure like this in all Morocco.
只要七百法郎
Only 700 francs.
-你被骗了 -没关系,谢谢
-You’re being cheated. -Doesn’t matter, thank you.
里克的朋友我们给一点折扣
For friends of Rick’s we have a small discount.
我刚才说七百法郎吗?两百法郎卖♥♥给你
Did I say 700 francs? You can have it for 200.
我很抱歉,昨晚你来拜访时,我正处于不适合待客的状态
I’m sorry I was in no condition to receive you when you called on me last night.
没关系
Doesn’t matter.
里克的特别朋友,我们有特别的折扣 一百法郎
For special friends of Rick’s we have a special discount. 100 francs.
你的故事把我弄糊涂了 或者是喝多了波帝酒
Your story had me a little confused. Or maybe it was the bourbon.
我们还有些桌巾,餐巾
I have some tablecloths, napkins…
-谢谢 我真的不感兴趣 -请等一会儿
-Thank you. I’m really not interested. -Please, one minute.
你为什么回来?是为了告诉我,为何叫我在火车站白等吗?
Why did you come back? To tell me why you ran out on me at the railway station?
是的
Yes.
好吧,你现在可以告诉我 我现在很清醒
Well, you can tell me now. I’m reasonably sober.
我想我不会说了,里克
I don’t think I will, Rick.
为什么不呢?我白买♥♥了张火车票 我想我有权利知道
Why not? After all, I got stuck with a railway ticket. I think I’m entitled to know.
昨晚我看到在你身上的变化
Last night I saw what has happened to you.
在巴黎的里克,我可以告诉他,他能够理解
The Rick I knew in Paris, I could tell him, he’d understand.
可是对用那种怨恨眼光看我的里克
But the one who looked at me with such hatred…
我很快会离开卡萨布兰卡 我们永远不会再见面了
I’ll be leaving Casablanca soon. We’ll never see each other again.
巴黎相爱的时候,我们彼此了解并不多
We knew very little about each other when we were in love in Paris.
如果维持那种情感,或许我们会记住那些时光,而不是卡萨布兰卡
If we leave it that way, maybe we’ll remember those days and not Casablanca.
不是昨晚
Not last night.
你舍我而去,是因为你知道将来会是怎样?
Did you run out on me because you knew what it would be like?
逃避警♥察♥,无时无刻不在逃亡?
Hiding from the police, running away all the time?
如果你要这么想也行

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!