But what a fool I am talking to a beautiful woman about another man.
失陪
Excuse me.
少校
Major.
琳小姐,拉斯路先生,让我介绍海米勒·史查沙少校
Mademoiselle Lund and Monsieur Laszlo, may I present Major Strasser.
你好
How do you do?
我早就盼望有这样的机会
This is a pleasure I have looked forward to.
我肯定你会原谅我不够亲切
I’m sure you’ll excuse me if I’m not gracious.
不过你明白,史查沙少校,我是捷克斯洛伐克人
You see, Major Strasser, I am a Czechoslovakian.
你以前是捷克斯洛伐克人 现在,你是第三帝国统治下的人♥民♥
You were a Czechoslovakian. Now you are a subject of the German Reich.
我不曾接受这份优待 而现在我站在法国的土地上
I have never accepted that privilege. And I’m now on French soil.
我想跟你讨论一下你在法国土地上引起的问题
I should like to discuss some matters arising from your presence on French soil.
时间和地点都不太合适
This is hardly the time or place.
那我们另订时间和地点好了 明天十点在首长的办公室
Then we shall state another time and place. Tomorrow at 10 in the prefect’s office.
和小姐一起
With mademoiselle.
上尉,我在你管辖之下
Captain, I am under your authority.
到你的办公室是你的命令吗?
Is it your order that we come to your office?
算是我的请求好了 那样的字眼比较好听
Let us say it is my request. That is a much more pleasant word.
好吧
Very well.
很聪明的策略性让步,少校
A very clever tactical retreat, major.
-这一次他们决意要阻止我 -维克多,我替你感到害怕
-This time they really mean to stop me. -Victor, I’m afraid for you.
我们以前也曾身处困境,不是吗?
We’ve been in difficult places before, haven’t we?
我必须查出贝加知道的事
I must find out what Berger knows.
-小心点 -我会的 不用担心
-Be careful. -I will. Don’t worry.
贝加先生,那枚戒指 可以让我再看看吗?
Monsieur Berger, the ring. Could I see it again?
请来一杯香槟鸡尾酒
Champagne cocktail, please.
我从报上的照片认出了你,拉斯路先生
I recognize you from the news photographs, Monsieur Laszlo.
在集中营里想不消瘦也很难
In a concentration camp, one is apt to lose a little weight.
我们看过五次报道,说你被杀死在五个不同的地方
We read five times that you were killed in five different places.
每一次都是真实的
As you see, it was true every single time.
谢天谢地,让我找到你,贝加
Thank heaven I found you, Berger.
我在找一个叫尤佳迪的人 他说好要帮我的
I’m looking for a man by the name of Ugarte. He’s supposed to help me.
尤佳迪自身难保
Ugarte cannot even help himself.
他因谋杀罪被逮捕了 他今晚在这里被捕的
He’s under arrest for murder. He was arrested here tonight.
我明白了
I see.
不过我们还是自♥由♥之身,我们可以尽力 我们是有组织的
But we who are still free will do all we can. We are organized.
像其他地方的地下工作一样
Underground, like everywhere else.
明天晚上有一个会议
Tomorrow night there is a meeting at the Caverne du Bois.
如果你能来
If you will come…
可否请钢琴师到这里来一下?
Will you ask the piano player to come over here?
好的,小姐
Very well, mademoiselle.
-珠宝生意如何,贝加?-不太好 请替我结♥帐♥
-How’s the jewelry business, Berger? -Not so good. Check, please.
真可惜你不早点来这里 今天晚上发生了一件刺♥激♥的事情,对不对,贝加?
Too bad you werert here earlier. We had quite a bit of excitement, didn’t we, Berger?
是的 失陪了,先生们
Yes. Excuse me, gentlemen.
-我的帐单 -不 两杯香槟鸡尾酒
-My bill. -No. Two champagne cocktails. Please.
-你好,山姆 -你好,伊尔莎小姐
-Hello, Sam. -Hello, Miss llsa.
我从没想过会再见到你
I never expected to see you again.
已经很久了
It’s been a long time.
是的,小姐 过去的事有如逝水
Yes, ma’am. A lot of water under the bridge.
-来一些旧日的歌♥,山姆 -好的,小姐
-Some of the old songs, Sam. -Yes, ma’am.
里克在哪里?
Where is Rick?
我不知道 我整晚没看到他
I don’t know. I ain’t seen him all night.
-他什么时候回来?-今晚他不会回来
-When will he be back? -Not tonight no more. He ain’t coming…
他回家了
He went home.
-他常常这么早就走吗?-他从不
-Does he always leave so early? -He never…
他有位女友在蓝鹦鹉
Well, he’s got a girl up to the Blue Parrot.
他常常上那儿
Goes up there all the time.
你以前比较会撒谎,山姆
You used to be a much better liar, Sam.
别去打扰他,伊尔莎小姐 你为他带来厄运
Leave him alone, Miss llsa. You’re bad luck to him.
弹一次,山姆 看在往日的份上
Play it once, Sam. For old times’sake.
我不知道你是什么意思,伊尔莎小姐
I don’t know what you mean, Miss llsa.
弹吧,山姆
Play it, Sam.
弹奏“时光飞逝”
Play “As Time Goes By.”
我记不起来了,伊尔莎小姐 我有点生疏了
I can’t remember it, Miss llsa. I’m a little rusty on it.
我替你哼调子
I’ll hum it for you.
唱出来,山姆
Sing it, Sam.
山姆,我想我告诉过你永远别弹
Sam, I thought I told you never to play…
好吧,你刚才问及里克,他来了 让我来介绍
Well, you were asking about Rick, and here he is. May I present…
-你好,伊尔莎 -你好,里克
-Hello, llsa. -Hello, Rick.
你已经认识里克了,小姐?那么或许你也
Oh, you’ve already met Rick, mademoiselle? Then perhaps you also…
这位是拉斯路先生
This is Mr. Laszlo.
-你好 -你好
-How do you do? -How do you do?
在卡萨布兰卡听到很多你的事
One hears a great deal about Rick in Casablanca.
维克多·拉斯路的事到处可闻
And about Victor Laszlo everywhere.
-跟我们喝一杯好吗? -里克从不
-won’t you join us for a drink? -Rick never…
-谢谢,我愿意 -很好
-Thanks, I will. -Well…
一项惯例被打破了 艾米
…a precedent is being broken. Emile.
-这是很别致的酒吧 我祝贺你 -我祝贺你
-Interesting cafe. I congratulate you. -I congratulate you.
-为了什么? -你的工作
-What for? -Your work.
谢谢 我会尽力而为
Thank you. I try.
我们都尽力而为 而你成功了
We all try. You succeed.
她早先在问关于你的事,里克,那种态度使我非常嫉妒
She was asking about you earlier, Rick, in a way that made me extremely jealous.
我不确定你是否还是老样子
I was’t sure you were the same.
-我想想看,我们最后一次见面是 -是在晨曦饭店
-Let’s see, the last time we met… -Was La Belle Aurore.
太好了 你记得
How nice. You remembered.
不过那天正好是德国♥军♥队开进巴黎的日子
But, of course, that was the day the Germans marched into Paris.
不容易忘记的日子
Not an easy day to forget.
我记得每一个细节 德国人穿灰色,你穿蓝色
I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue.
是的 我把那件衣服收起来了
Yes. I put that dress away.
当德国人撤离后,我会再穿
When the Germans march out I’ll wear it again.
里克,你变得有人情味了 我猜我们必须感谢你,小姐
Ricky, you’re becoming quite human. I suppose we have to thank you for that.
伊尔莎,我不想扫兴 不过时候不早了
Ilsa, I don’t wish to be the one to say it, but it’s late.
的确是 在卡萨布兰卡有戒♥严♥ 警♥察♥首长可不能被发现
So it is. We have a curfew in Casablanca. It would never do for the chief of police…
在戒♥严♥时喝得神智不清
…to be found drinking after hours.
-我希望你不介意 -一点也不
-I hope we didn’t overstay our welcome. -Not at all.
-你的帐单,先生 -我来付钱
-Your check, sir. -It’s my party.
又一个惯例打破了 这是一个很有趣的夜晚
Another precedent gone. This has been a very interesting evening.
我替你叫计程车 晚上汽油是定量供应的
I’ll call you a cab. Gasoline rationing, time of night.
-我们会再来 -随时欢迎
-We’ll come again. -Anytime.
-替我跟山姆说晚安 -我会的
-Say good night to Sam for me. -I will.
世界上没有人能像山姆那样弹奏“时光飞逝”
There’s still nobody in the world who can play “As Time Goes By” like Sam.
他有好久没弹这首歌♥了
He hasn’t played it in a long time.
-晚安 -晚安
-Good night. -Good night.
晚安
Night.
里克这个人很难说 他是什么样的人?
A very puzzling fellow, this Rick. What sort is he?
我也说不上来,虽然在巴黎我常看到他
I really can’t say, though I saw him quite often in Paris.
-明天十点在首长的办公室 -我们会去的
-Tomorrow at 10, at the prefect office. -We’ll be there.
-晚安 -晚安
-Good night. -Good night.
老板
Boss?
-老板 -什么事?
-Boss? -Yeah?
-你不去睡觉吗? -现在不去
-Boss, ain’t you going to bed? -Not right now.
-你不打算早点睡觉吗?-不
-Ain’t you planning on going to bed in the near future? -No.
-你今晚不睡了?-不睡了
-You ever going to bed? -No.
我也不困
Well, I ain’t sleepy, either.
好的,来喝一杯吧
Good, then have a drink.
-不,我不要,老板 -那就别喝
-Not me, boss. -Then don’t have a drink.
老板,我们出去走走吧
Boss, let’s get out of here.
不,山姆 我在等一位女士
No, sir. I’m waiting for a lady.
拜托,我们走吧 这里除了麻烦之外什么也没有
Please, let’s go. Ain’t nothing but trouble for you here.
她会回来的 我知道她会回来
She’s coming back. I know she’s coming back.
我们开车去,开一整个晚上
We’ll take the car and drive all night.
我们去喝酒,不醉不归 我们也可以去钓鱼,躲避一下,直到她离开
We’ll get drunk. We’ll go fishing, stay away until she’s gone.
-闭嘴,回家去好吗?-不,先生,我要留在这里
-Shut up and go home, will you? -No, sir, I’m staying right here.
他们抓了尤佳迪,然后她走进来
They grab Ugarte, then she walks in.
自然法则 一进一出
That’s the way it goes. One in, one out.
-山姆 -是的,老板
-Sam. -Yes, boss?
在卡萨布兰卡,现在是1941年12月 ,在纽约是什么时候?
If it’s December 1941 in Casablanca, what time is it in New York?
什么?
What?
我的手表停了
My watch stopped.
我打赌在纽约他们都睡着了
I bet they’re asleep in New York.
我打赌全美国的人都睡着了
I bet they’re asleep all over America.
全世界有那么多城镇,有那么多酒吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!