是什么使你觉得我可能会帮拉斯路逃亡?
What ever gave you the impression that I might help Laszlo escape?
因为,亲爱的里克,我怀疑在愤世嫉俗的外表下
Because, my dear Ricky, I suspect that under that cynical shell…
你的内心是个性情中人
…you are at heart a sentimentalist.
你要笑随便你,不过我凑巧了解你的记录
Laugh if you will, but I happen to be familiar with your record.
让我举出两项
Let me point out just two items:
在1935年,你运枪♥械♥到埃塞俄比亚
In 1935, you ran guns to Ethiopia.
在1936年,你在西班牙替反佛朗哥派打仗
In 1936, you fought in Spain on the Loyalist side.
两次我都得到丰厚的酬劳
And got well paid for it on both occasions.
胜利方本可以给你更好的酬劳
The winning side would have paid you much better.
或许吧
Maybe.
似乎你坚决要把拉斯路留在这里
It seems you’re determined to keep Laszlo here.
我奉命行事
I have my orders.
我明白了 德国盖世太保
I see. Gestapo spank.
亲爱的里克,你高估了盖世太保的影响力
My dear Ricky, you overestimate the influence of the Gestapo.
我不干涉他们,他们也不干涉我
I don’t interfere with them,
and they don’t interfere with me.
在卡萨布兰卡,我掌握自己的命运
In Casablanca, I am master of my fate.
-我是 -史查沙少校来了,长官
-I am… -Major Strasser is here, sir.
-才刚说完?-失陪
-You were saying? -Excuse me.
卡尔,给史查沙少校最好的位子,靠近女士们的
Carl, see that Major Strasser gets a good table, close to the ladies.
我已经给他最好的了,我知道德国人总要好位子
I have already given him the best, knowing he is German and would take it anyway.
-静静地逮捕他 每个出口派两个守卫 -是的,长官
-Take him quietly. Two guards at every door. -Yes, sir.
-一切都准备好了,长官 -去吧
-Everything is ready, sir. -Go ahead.
-晚上好,先生们 -晚上好,上尉
-Good evening, gentlemen. -Good evening, captain.
-要一块坐吗?-谢谢
-won’t you join us? -Thank you.
-很荣幸您光临本店 -香槟和鱼子酱
-It’s a pleasure to have you here, major. -Champagne and a tin of caviar.
容我推荐二六年凯歌♥酒,很好的法国酒
May I recommend Veuve Clicquot ’26, a good French wine.
好的,先生
Very well, sir.
-很有趣的俱乐部 -特别是今晚,长官
-A very interesting club. -Especially so tonight, major.
几分钟后你将会看到那个谋杀你快递员的人
In a few minutes you’ll see the arrest of the man who murdered your couriers.
期待如此,上尉
I expected no less, captain.
尤佳迪先生
Monsieur Ugarte.
什么事?
Yes?
-请你跟我们走 -当然
-Will you please come with us? -Certainly.
我可以先把筹码换回现金吗?
May I first please cash my chips?
运气不错 两千,麻烦你两千
Very lucky, huh? Two thousand, please.
里克 里克,救我
Rick! Rick, help me!
-别傻了,你逃不掉的 -里克,把我藏起来 做点什么
-Don’t be a fool. You can’t get away. -But, Rick, hide me. Do something!
非常好,上尉
Excellent, captain.
当他们来抓我时,希望你多帮忙
When they come for me, I hope you’ll be more of a help.
我不为任何人冒险
I stick my neck out for nobody.
很抱歉有点骚乱,各位,不过全过去了,一切平安无事
I’m sorry there was a disturbance, folks, but it’s all over now.
尽管坐下来,尽情享受 好了,山姆
Just sit down and have a good time. Enjoy yourselves. All right, Sam.
里克
Rick.
里克,这位是第三帝国的海米勒·史查沙少校
Rick, this is Major Heinrich Strasser of the Third Reich.
-你好,里克先生 -你好
-How do you do, Mr. Rick? -How do you do?
你已经认识的第三帝国的哈斯先生
You already know Herr Heinze of the Third Reich.
请一块坐,里克先生
Please join us, Mr. Rick.
今晚我们非常荣幸
We are very honored tonight.
第三帝国的名声,部分是史查沙少校的功劳
Major Strasser is one of the reasons the Third Reich enjoys the reputation it has.
他一直重复第三帝国,好像你预料会有别的一样
You repeat Third Reich as though you expected there to be others.
少校,私底下我会来者不拒
Well, personally, major, I will take what comes.
你介意我问你一些问题吗?
Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?
-当然,非正式的 -如果你喜欢,大可正式地问
-Unofficially, of course. -Make it official if you like.
-你的国籍是什么?-我是个醉酒鬼
-What is your nationality? -I’m a drunkard.
那使里克成为世界公民
And that makes Rick a citizen of the world.
我在纽约市出生,如果这对你有帮助
I was born in New York City, if that’ll help you any.
我知道你在巴黎被占领时,从巴黎来到这里
I understand you came here from Paris at the time of the occupation.
那似乎不是什么秘密
There seems to be no secret about that.
你是不是和有些人一样,没有想到德国会占领他们可爱的巴黎?
Are you one of those people who cannot imagine the Germans in their beloved Paris?
我没有特别钟情巴黎
It’s not particularly my beloved Paris.
你能想像我们占领伦敦吗?
Can you imagine us in London?
你到那里之后再问我吧
When you get there, ask me.
有外交手腕
Diplomatist.
那纽约呢?
How about New York?
在纽约有某些区域,我不会建议你尝试侵入
Well, there are sections of New York, major, that I wouldn’t advise you to try to invade.
-你认为谁会赢得这场战争?-我一点也不清楚
-Who do you think will win the war? -I haven’t the slightest idea.
里克对一切都采中立态度 对女人方面也一样
Rick is completely neutral about everything. And that takes in the field of women too.
他并非一直那么小心保持中立 我们有你的完整档案
You were not always so carefully neutral. We have a complete dossier on you.
理查德·宝勒,美国人 三十七岁 不能返回本国
“Richard Blaine, American. Age: 37. Cannot return to his country.”
原因有点含糊 我们也知道你在巴黎做了什么
The reason is a little vague. We also know what you did in Paris.
也知道你为什么离开巴黎 别担心,我们不会拿去广播
And also we know why you left Paris. Don’t worry, we’re not going to broadcast it.
我的眼睛真的是棕色吗?
Are my eyes really brown?
请原谅我的好奇心,宝勒先生 重点是
You will forgive my curiosity, Mr. Blaine. The point is…
帝国的一位敌人已经来到卡萨布兰卡
…an enemy of the Reich has come to Casablanca…
我们正查问任何能帮助我们的人
…and we are checking up on anybody who can be of any help to us.
我对拉斯路去留与否的兴趣纯粹是赌博的关系
My interest in whether Victor Laszlo stays or goes is purely a sporting one.
这样说来,你对奸诈的狐狸毫不同情?
In this case you have no sympathy for the fox?
不特别同情 我也了解猎犬的立场
Not particularly. I understand the point of view of the hound too.
维克多·拉斯路在布拉格的报纸刊登最无♥耻♥的谎言
Laszlo published the foulest lies in the Prague newspapers…
一直到我们进占那一天
…until the day we marched in.
甚至那之后,他还在地下室印传♥单♥诽谤我们
And even after that, he continued to print scandal sheets in his cellar.
当然,不得不承认他勇气可嘉
Of course, one must admit he has great courage.
我承认他很聪明 在巴黎他三次逃过我们的掌心
I admit he’s clever. Three times he slipped through our fingers.
他继续他的活动 我们决意不让这种事再发生
In Paris he continued his activities. We intend not to let it happen again.
对不起,先生 你们的职业是政♥治♥,而我的职业是经营酒馆
Excuse me, gentlemen. Your business is politics, mine is running a saloon.
晚安,宝勒先生
Good evening, Mr. Blaine.
你看到了,少校 里克你一点也不必担心
You see, major? You have nothing to worry about Rick.
或许吧
Perhaps.
先生
Yes, Monsieur
-我订了一个位子,维克多·拉斯路 -是的,拉斯路先生 这边走
-I reserved a table. Victor Laszlo. -Yes, Monsieur Laszlo. Right this way.
-两杯君度酒 -是的,先生
-Two Cointreaux, please. -Yes, Monsieur
我没看到尤佳迪形容的人
I saw no one of Ugarte’s description.
维克多,我感觉我们不该留在这里
Victor, I feel somehow we shouldn’t stay here.
如果我们现在出去,只会引人注目
If we would walk out so soon it would only call attention to us.
或许尤佳迪在酒吧的另一边
Perhaps Ugarte is in some other part of the cafe.
对不起,你们像是正要前往美国的夫妇
Excuse me, but you look like a couple who are on their way to America.
在那里这戒指会有市场 我被迫卖♥♥掉它,是牺牲
You’ll find a market there for this ring. I’m forced to sell it at a great sacrifice.
-谢谢,我没想过买♥♥ -或许买♥♥给女士
-Thank you, but I hardly think… -Perhaps for the lady.
这戒指独一无二
The ring is quite unique.
-是的,我很感兴趣 -很好
-Yes, I’m very interested. -Good.
你叫什么名字?
What is your name?
贝加,挪威人 听候差遣,先生
Berger, Norwegian. At your service, sir.
维克多
Victor.
几分钟后我在酒吧跟你会面
I’ll meet you in a few minutes at the bar.
我不想买♥♥戒指,谢谢你给我们欣赏
We don’t want the ring, but thanks for showing it to us.
-那么便宜还不买♥♥ 你决定了? -很抱歉,我决定了
-Such a bargain. But that is your decision? -I’m sorry, it is.
-是拉斯路先生吗? -是的
-Monsieur Laszlo, is it not? -Yes?
我是雷诺上尉,警♥察♥首长
I am Captain Renault, prefect of police.
是的,你有什么事?
Yes, what is it you want?
我欢迎你来到卡萨布兰卡并祝你在这里住得愉快
Merely to welcome you to Casablanca and wish you a pleasant stay.
我们并不常有这么特别的访客
It isn’t often we have so distinguished a visitor.
谢谢 我希望你原谅我,上尉
Thank you. I hope you’ll forgive me, captain.
目前的法国行政当局并不总是那么友善
The present French administration hasn’t always been so cordial.
容我介绍伊尔莎·琳小姐
May I present Miss llsa Lund.
我接到消息说你是卡萨布兰卡有史以来最美丽的女访客
I was told you were the most beautiful woman ever to visit Casablanca.
那是粗略又保守的说法
That was a gross understatement.
你过奖了
You’re very kind.
-一起坐吧 -如果你准许的话
-won’t you join us? -If you will permit me.
艾米,请给我一瓶这里最好的香槟 记在我的帐上
Oh, no, Emile, please. A bottle of your best champagne. And put it on my bill.
上尉
Captain, please.
这是我们玩的一种游戏 他们记在帐单上,我撕毁帐单 这非常方便
It’s a game we play. They put it on the bill, I tear up the bill. It is very convenient.
上尉,弹琴的那个人
Captain, the boy who’s playing the piano…
我好像在哪里见过
Somewhere I’ve seen him.
-山姆? -是的
-Sam? -Yes.
他跟里克一起从巴黎来
He came from Paris with Rick.
里克?他是谁?
Rick? Who is he?
-女士,你正在里克酒吧 里克是 -他是什么?
-Mademoiselle, you are in Rick’s. Rick is… -Is what?
女士,他是那种 好吧,如果我是女人的话
Mademoiselle, he’s the kind of man that, well, if I were a woman…
而我的丈夫不在身边,我会爱上里克
…and I were not around, I should be in love with Rick.
我真傻,我在一位漂亮的女人面前谈起另一个男人