Moved right on to the next rookie standing in line.
我还有很多能量可以发挥
There was a lot left in me.
但是我却没有机会再表现了
I never got a chance to show ’em.
我把新闻留了下来
I keep that to remind me never to go back.
来提醒我永远不要回头了
I just never expected that that world would…
我没有预料到会有人找到我
…would find me here.
– 韩大夫 我可不像他们 – 是吗?
– Hey, look, Doc, I’m not them. – Oh, yeah?
我不像他们
No, I’m not.
你最后一次关心除了你自己 以外的人是什么时候?
When is the last time you cared about something except yourself, hot rod?
你说出一次来 我就回去参加比赛
You name me one time and I will take it all back.
呃…我可不这样认为
Uh-huh. I didn’t think so.
这里的人都是好人 每个人都关心对方
These are good folk around here, who care about one another.
我不想让他们依赖一个不值得依赖的人
I don’t want ’em depending on someone they can’t count on.
像你吗? 你已经来这里多久了
Oh, like you? You’ve been here how long
你的朋友们都不知道你真正的身份?
and your friends don’t even know who you are?
到底是谁只会关心自己?
Who’s caring about only himself?
快点修完那条路 然后离开这里!
Just finish that road and get outta here!
你可不可以把那不尊重国旗音乐给关了
Will you turn that disrespectful junk off?
尊重古典音乐
Respect the classics, man.
他完成了
He’s done.
他一定是在我们睡觉时完成的
He must’ve finished it while we was all sleepin’.
太好了
Good riddance.
他走了?
He’s gone?
我们可不想让他错过那个比赛
Well, we wouldn’t want him to miss that race of his.
– 伙计 你是在哭吗? – 不 我是太高兴了
– Oh, dude, are you crying? – No! I’m happy!
我不用每天再看着他了
I don’t have to watch him every second of the day anymore!
他走了我很高兴
I’m glad he’s gone!
小红 怎么了?
What’s wrong with Red?
因为你走了 他感到很难过
Oh, he’s just sad ’cause you left town
你去参加你的比赛
and went to your big race to win the Piston Cup
去赢取你梦寐以求的活塞杯
that you’ve always dreamed about your whole life
得到有钱的赞助商的赞助 还有直升机接送
and get that big ol’ sponsor and that fancy helicopter you was talkin’ about.
等一下!
Wait a minute!
我知道你不会不说再见就离开的
I knowed you wouldn’t leave without saying goodbye.
你还呆在这里干什么? 你会错过你的比赛的
What are you doin’ here? You’re gonna miss your race.
没关系 我用警车护送你 把失去的时间赢回来
Don’t worry. I’ll give you a police escort, and we’ll make up time.
谢谢 警长
Thank you, Sheriff.
但是我现在还不能走
But you know I can’t go just yet.
为什么?
Well, why not?
我想我的轮胎
I’m not sure these tires…
– 没法熬到加州 – 换胎吗?
…can get me to California. – Peet stop?
你们谁知道路易奇的店什么时候开门?
Yeah, does anybody know what time Luigi’s opens?
我真是不敢相信!四个全新的轮胎
I can’t-a believe it! Four new tires!
谢谢你 “闪电”麦坤
Grazie, Mr. Lightning. Grazie!
– 你看看! – 这几年来我的第一位顾客!
– Would you look at that! – Our first customer in years!
我满含激动的泪水
I am filled with tears of ecstasy,
这是我生命中最快乐的一天
for this is the most glorious day of my life!
好了 路易奇 把你最好的黑轮胎给我
All right, Luigi, give me the best set of blackwalls you’ve got.
不!不不不
No! No, no, no.
你不知道你想要什么 路易奇知道你想要什么
You don’t-a know what you want. Luigi know what you want.
黑轮胎 太寻常了
Blackwall tires. They blend into the pavement.
但是这个
But-a this…
白色的轮胎!
Whitewall tires!
好像是在说 快看我! 我在这 爱上我
They say, “Look at me! Here I am! Love me.”
好吧 你是专家
All right, you’re the expert.
别忘了备用胎
Don’t forget the spare.
– 太棒了 奇诺 – 开工!
– Perfetto. Guido! – Peet stop!
我是怎么跟你说的 嗯?
What did Luigi tell you, eh?
你说的对极了 比法拉利还要漂亮 对吗?
Wow, you were right. Better than a Ferrari, huh?
呃…不对
Eh… No.
这个有机汽油真是在棒了 我以前怎么没听说过
Wow! This organic fuel is great! Why haven’t I heard about it before?
这是一个阴谋!
It’s a conspiracy, man!
那些公♥司♥和政♥府♥有交易!
The oil companies got a grip on the government!
他们告诉我们的都是谎话
They’re feedin’ us a bunch of lies, man.
好的 给我来一桶
OK, I’ll take a case.
咔嚓
Ka-chow.
– 她来了! – 让路 伙计们 快
– Here she comes! – Places, everybody. Hurry!
自然一点
Act natural.
嗨 莎莉
– Hi, Sally. – Buon giorno!
好了 到底怎么回事?
All right, what’s goin’ on?
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlecars,
请欢迎崭新的”闪电”麦坤!
please welcome the new Lightning McQueen!
你认为怎么样?
Pow! What do you think?
油车水镇 这漆在我身上看起来不错
Radiator Springs looks pretty good on me.
我说
I’ll say.
咔嚓
Ka-chow.
你一定很适合加州
You’re gonna fit right in in California.
天啊 你帮助了城镇里的每一个人
My goodness. It looks like you’ve helped everybody in town.
耶 除了一个人
Yeah, everybody except one.
– 现在是不是天黑了? – 什么?他说什么?
– Hey, is it getting dark out? – What? What’d he say?
我再说一次 现在是不是天黑了?
Let me say that again. Is it getting dark out?
我应该做什么?
Now, what was I supposed to do after that?
他们修好了霓虹灯
They fixed their neon!
– 低一些慢一些 – 好的 亲爱的
– Low and slow? – Oh, yeah, baby!
就像这个城镇的昌盛时期 对吗?
Just like in its heyday, right?
比我想像中的还要好 谢谢你
It’s even better than I pictured it. Thank you.
我们要去兜风吗?
Shall we cruise?
谢谢你 亲爱的 我非常想去
Oh, thank you, dear. I’d love to!
– 不不不! – 莉奇
– No, no, no. – Lizzie!
我还记的斯坦利第一次叫我和他去兜风
I remember when Stanley first asked me to take a drive with him.
你好 莎莉 我可以请你去兜风吗?
Hey, Miss Sally. May I have this cruise?
– 当然可以 拖线 – 呃!
– Of course, Mater. – Uh-uh-uh!
我一次一次说不 他又问了我一次 我还是说不去
…and again and I said, “No.” He asked me again, and I said, “No.”
对于一个2缸的车来说 他真是太漂亮了
But, oh, he was a persistent little bugger for a two-cylinder.
最后我说 只能兜一会儿
Finally I said, “All right, one little drive.”
– 嘿! – 谢谢 脱线
– Hey! – Thanks, Mater.
你们两个晚安
Good evenin’, you two.
斯坦利 我真希望你可以看到这个景象
Oh, Stanley, I wish you could see this.
– 那是我想看到的吗? – 我不知道 芙蓉
– Is that what I think it is? – Oh, I don’t know, Flo.
我还不知道结果是什么 但是我会找出结果的
I haven’t had a chance to find out. But I am going to find out. Hello.
不是那个
Not that. That.
顾客?
Customers?
大伙 顾客们来了!有很多顾客
Customers, everybody! And a lot of ’em!
你们知道该怎么做了 就像我们排练的一样
You know what to do. Just like we rehearsed.
那是幽灵之光!
It’s the ghostlight!
我们找到了麦坤 我们找到了麦坤!
We have found McQueen. We have found McQueen!
麦坤看这边
McQueen, over here!
– 等一等 – 他们说你去戒毒所了
– Wait, excuse me. – Is it true you’ve been in rehab?
– 他们说你被压力压跨了? – 什么?
– Did you have a nervous breakdown? – What?
– 麦坤用上了白色的轮胎 – 你的胎坏了吗?
– McQueen’s wearing whitewalls! – Your tires balding?
麦坤
Stickers!
– 麦坤是不是你的囚犯? – 当然不是!
– Was McQueen your prisoner? – Shoot, no!
才不是呢 我们是最好的朋友
We’re best buds! I ain’t braggin’ or nothin’,
我只是在他逃跑时负责捉住他
but I was in charge of huntin’ him down if he tried to escape.
莎莉!莎莉!
Sally! Sally!
你还会参加活塞杯吗?
Will you still race for the Piston Cup?
– 麦坤? – 莎莉!
– Stickers? – Sally!
看这边 闪一下!
Come on, give us some bolt!
你在这里!感谢上帝 你还活着
You’re here! Thank the manufacturer! You’re alive!
– 麦大叔? – 我真不敢相信你在这里!
– Mack? – You’re here! I can’t believe it!
你是新闻头条!
You are a sight for sore headlights!
对不起我把你搞丢了 老板
I’m so sorry I lost you, boss. I’ll make it up to you!
麦大叔 真不敢相信你在这儿
Mack, I, I can’t believe you’re here.
这不是世界上最快的赛车吗?
Is that the world’s fastest racing machine?
– 那是哈夫吗? – 是的 哈夫就在后面
– Is that Harv? – Yeah. He’s in the back.
– 秀一下闪电! – 退后 狗仔队
– Show us the bolt! – Get back, you oil-thirsty parasites!
– 老麦坤在哪里? – 实际上这是我好的一面
– Where’s the old McQueen? – Actually, this is my good side here.
– 哈夫!哈夫! – 秀下下闪电!
– Harv! Harv! – Give us the bolt!
– 哈夫? – 我在这里!
– Harv? – Come on!
– 小子 我在这儿 – 你还好吗 伙计
– Kid, I’m over here! – How you doin’, buddy?
我的明星客户从地球上消失了!