You have three Piston Cups. How could you have…
我只知道你不会开车 我还不知道你还不识字
I knew you couldn’t drive. I didn’t know you couldn’t read.
– 你是哈德逊大黄蜂! – 在芙蓉那里等着 照我说的做!
– You’re the Hudson Hornet! – Wait at Flo’s, like I told ya!
我真不敢相信我以前没认出你来
Of course. I can’t believe I didn’t see it before.
你是最棒的哈德逊大黄蜂!
You’re The Fabulous Hudson Hornet!
你还保持着一个赛季 最多胜利场数的纪录 我们得谈谈
You used to hold the record for most wins in a season. Oh, we gotta talk.
– 你一定要告诉我你的技巧 – 我已经告诉过你了
– You gotta show me your tricks. Please. – I tried that.
你赢过三次冠军 看看那些奖杯
You won three times! Look at those trophies!
你看 我只看到一些没用的杯子
You look. All I see is a bunch of empty cups.
做一些汽车瑜珈可以降低你的转速
You know, some automotive yoga could really lower your RPM’s, man.
去洗一下车吧 嬉皮士
Oh, take a car wash, hippie.
大家快看我的丈夫 哇!你是什么颜色?
Yeah, look at my husband, y’all! Whoo! That’s your color!
– 黄色 亲爱的 – 你看上去真性感
– Yellow, baby. – Mmm. You smokin’ hot!
他来了
There he is.
天啊 你们知不知道韩大夫 是一辆有名的赛车?
Oh, my gosh! Did you know Doc is a famous racecar?
– 韩大夫?我们的韩大夫? – 不是哈德逊大黄蜂吧?
– Doc? Our Doc? – Not Doc Hudson.
不 那是真的! 他是真正的赛车史上的传奇人物
No, no, no, no, it’s true! He’s a real racing legend.
他是最棒的哈德逊大黄蜂!
He’s The Fabulous Hudson Hornet!
最棒的?我从没见过他时速超过20英里
Fabulous? I never seen Doc drive more than 20 miles an hour.
你真正♥见♥过他参加比赛吗?
I mean, have you ever seen him race?
没有 但是我真希望我可以见到 他们说那真是棒极了
No, but I wish I could have. They say he was amazing!
– 他赢了三个活塞杯 – 他在他的杯里干了什么?
– He won three Piston Cups! – He did what in his cup?
我想这个年轻人一定是快热昏头了
I think the heat’s startin’ to get to the boy!
我想他已经热昏头了
Well, I’ll say! Look how red he is.
他的玻璃需要镀膜了
I think he needs a new coat of poly, man.
– 你病了吗 伙计? – 的确有点像
– Are you sick, buddy? – You are lookin’ peaked.
他的玻璃需要镀膜了!
He needs a new coat of poly for sure!
– 嘿!你干什么? – 没关系 你相信我 对不对?
– Hey! What are you doin’? – It’s OK. You can trust me, right?
我当然相信你 我担心的是他
I trust you, all right. It’s him I’m worried about.
我相信他
Hmm… I trust him.
– 我们去兜兜风 – 兜风?
– Come on, let’s take a drive. – A drive?
没错 兜风
Yeah, a drive.
像你这样大城市里的赛车 从来没有兜过风吗?
Don’t you big city racecars ever just take a drive?
呃…没有 从来没有
Ah… No. No, we don’t.
你到底来不来?
Hey, Stickers! You comin’ or what?
– 你还以为他要逃跑 – 嘿 你相信吗?
– And you thought he was gonna run. – Hey, can you believe it, man?
他以为韩大夫是一辆有名的赛车
He actually thought Doc was a famous racecar!
真是想的太多了!
That’s so too much!
我们出来了 我们要去那里?
OK, you got me out here. Where are we goin’?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
哇!耶
Whoa! Yes.
这是什么地方?
Wow. What is this place?
中转中心
Wheel Well.
以前是公路旁最热闹的落脚点
Used to be the most popular stop on the mother road.
这个地方?
This place?
是啊 真是很难想像
Yeah, imagine.
想像呆在这里是什么感觉
Oh, imagine what it must have been like to stay here.
我好像不是很了解你
You know, I don’t get you.
一辆保时捷怎么会呆在这个地方?
How does a Porsche wind up in a place like this?
其实很简单 我从前
Well, it’s really pretty simple. I was…
我在洛杉矶是一个律师 生活节奏是那么的快
…an attorney in LA livin’ life in the fast lane, and…
是吗?你很富有吗?
Oh, you were, were you? Were you rich?
– 什么? – 只是想知道答案
– What? – Just… clues to the puzzle.
是的 我的生活是这样的
Yeah, OK. Well, that was my life.
你知道吗?
And you know what?
我从未感到开心过
It never felt… happy.
真的吗?
Yeah. I mean… really?
最后我离开了加州
Yeah. So I left California.
一直开啊开 最后终于坏在了这里
Just drove and drove and finally broke down right here.
韩大夫把我修好 芙蓉收留了我
Doc fixed me up, Flo took me in.
他们都收留了我 我再也没有离开过
Well, they all did. And I never left.
我理解你
Yeah. You know, I understand.
需要放松一下 给你的电池充充电
You need a little R and R. Recharge the old batteries.
但是过了这么长时间 你为什么不回去
But you know, after a while, why didn’t you go back?
我坠如了爱河
I fell in love.
– 哦 – 没错
– Oh. – Yep.
– 雪佛兰? – 不是
– Corvette? – No.
我爱上这里的景色了
I fell in love with this.
哇 快看啊
Whoa. Look at that.
他们只是驶过这里
Look, they’re drivin’ right by.
他们都不知道他们错过了什么
They don’t even know what they’re missing!
以前并不是这样的
Well, it didn’t used to be that way.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
没错 40年前 那条州际公路并不存在
Yeah. Forty years ago, that Interstate down there didn’t exist.
真的吗?
Really?
是的 以前
Yeah. Back then,
车在州之间穿行的方法 和现在是完全不同的
cars came across the country a whole different way.
你是什么意思?
How do you mean?
路并不像那条州际公路一样 直接穿过沙漠
The road didn’t cut through the land like that Interstate.
路是根据地形曲折蜿蜒的
It moved with the land, you know? It rose, it fell, it curved.
– 早上好! – 天气真不错
– Mornin’! – Nice day, huh?
车不是为了使自己高兴而驾驶
Cars didn’t drive on it to make great time.
他们是为了享受这个美好时光而驾驶
They drove on it to have a great time.
然后发生了什么?
Well, what happened?
为了节省10分钟的驾驶时间 公路饶过了我们这里
The town got bypassed just to save ten minutes of driving.
能看到这城镇的昌盛时期该有多好
How great would it have been to see this place in its heyday!
我都不知梦想过多少次了
Oh, I can’t tell you how many times I’ve dreamed of that.
终有一天我们会让它回到地图上
But one of these days we’ll find a way to get it back on the map.
是啊 嘿 谢谢你带我兜风
Yeah. Hey, listen, thanks for the drive.
我感到很高兴
I had a great time.
有时慢慢开感觉还不错
It’s kinda nice to slow down every once in a while.
不用谢
You’re welcome.
听着
Hey, listen, listen!
如果有人问起我们 就说我们去撞信箱了
If anybody asks you, we was out smashin’ mailboxes, OK?
什么?
Wha… what?
哦 漆还没有干呢
Oh, man, the paint’s still wet!
不不不 离开我的店铺
No, no, no, no! Get out of the store!
不要吃我的轮胎 吃这些旧的轮胎
Hey! Don’t eat the radial! Here, take-a the snow tires.
– 拖线 – 你可有麻烦了
– Mater! – I wasn’t tractor-tippin’!
这些拖拉机是从哪里来的?
Then where did all these gol-durn tractors come from?
– 嘿 伙计 – 嘿!嘿!伙计
– Whoa, boy! – Hey! Hey, guys!
有一个向那边去了
There’s one goin’ this way.
我去追他
I got it.
快过来 小拖拉机 快过来
Come here, little tractor, come here.
真是个乖拖拉机
Yeah, that’s a good tractor.
不不不不 过来这里
No, no, no, no, come here.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
你不应该在这里
You’re not supposed to go wandering off all…
单独闲逛
…alone.
你想用这些老旧的赛车轮胎干什么?
What are you doin’ with those old racin’ tires?
来吧 韩大夫 跑吧
Come on, Doc, drive.
太棒了
Ah… Yeah.
– 哇! – 嗯?
– Wow. – Huh?
你真是太棒了
You’re amazing!
你要去哪?
What are you doin’?
韩大夫 等一等
Doc, wait!
往这边走!快点 生锈的家伙们
Giddup right in there! Come on, Rusty.
韩大夫 你的技术真是太棒了!
Doc, hold it! Seriously, your driving’s incredible!
– 太好了 现在请你离开 – 我是认真的 你还是和以前一样棒
– Wonderful. Now, go away. – Hey, I mean it. You’ve still got it!
– 我叫你离开这里 – 得了吧
– I’m askin’ you to leave. – Come on.
我是一辆赛车 你是一辆老式的赛车
I’m a racecar, you’re a much older racecar,
但是在引擎盖下面 我们是一样的
but under the hood you and I are the same.
我们并不一样! 明白了吗?现在离开这里
We are not the same! Understand? Now, get out.
一辆像你这样的车 为什么在你的尖峰时期退出?
How could a car like you quit at the top of your game?
你以为我退出了?
You think I quit?
是啊
Right.
54年的大撞车
Your big wreck in ’54.
他们离开了我
They quit on me.
当我完全修好后 我回去以为别人会热烈欢迎我
When I finally got put together, I went back expecting a big welcome.
知道他们怎么说吗? 你已经是历史了
You know what they said? “You’re history.”
他们挑选了一位新人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!