No, Mater, I gotta finish this road, and I have to get out of here.
好把 “我可以在泥地上转弯”先生
Well, that’s all right, Mr. I Can’t Turn On Dirt.
这也许对你来说太难了
You probably couldn’t handle it anyway.
哦 小心一点 脱线
Whoa, whoa, easy now, Mater.
你知道你是在和”闪电”麦坤说话吗?
You know who you’re talkin’ to? This is Lightning McQueen.
我可以处理任何难题
I can handle anything.
– 我可不是说这个 – 来吧 你会喜欢的
– I’m not doin’ this. – Come on. You’ll love it!
– 整拖拉机很好玩 – 这真是太胡闹了
– Tractor-tippin’s fun. – This is ridiculous.
好吧 听着
All right, listen.
我说开始 我们就开始 但是别让弗兰克抓到你 开始!
When I say go, we go. But don’t let Frank catch you. Go!
等等 谁是弗兰克?
Whoa! Wait! Who’s Frank?
脱线!
Mater!
等等 脱线!
Wait, Mater!
这就是你需要做的
OK, here’s what you do.
你偷偷的走到他们面前 然后鸣喇叭
You just sneak up in front of ’em, and then honk.
他们会做剩下的部分 瞧着吧
And they do the rest. Watch this.
我说吧 拖拉机真是太傻了
I swear, tractors is so dumb!
告诉你 没有比这更有趣的了 伙计
I tell you what, buddy, it don’t get much better than this.
没错 你生活在你梦想的地方 拖线
Yep, you’re livin’ the dream, Mater boy.
我不管你是谁 你都会觉得那很有趣
I don’t care who you are, that’s funny right there.
轮到你了 兄弟
Oh, your turn, bud.
拖线 我可不来
Mater, I can’t. I don’t even have a horn.
– 宝贝 – 我可不是宝贝
– Baby. – I’m not a baby.
好吧 停!停下好吗?我试试看
Fine. Stop! Stop, OK? All right. I’ll do something.
弗兰克来了!
That’s Frank.
快跑!
Run!
他过来了 小心!
– Here he comes, look out!
快跑!他要逮到你了!
Run! He’s gonna get ya!
噢!顾客!
Oh! Customers!
噢!
Oh!
啊 不不不
Ah, no, no, no.
哦 不!
Oof! Oh!
明晚我们去看幽灵之光
Tomorrow night we can go look for the ghostlight!
– 我等不及了 脱线 – 我告诉过你
– I can’t wait, Mater. – Oh, yeah, I’m tellin’ ya!
伙计 你必须承认那真是太有趣了
Oh, boy, you gotta admit that was fun!
当然 当然
Oh, yeah… yeah.
我们现在应该回到拘留所里去了
Well, we better get you back to the impound lot.
实际上莎莉想让我住在旅馆里
You know, actually, Sally’s gonna let me stay at the motel.
– 我们一起住旅馆? – 不是 你是在开玩笑吗?
– Gettin’ cozy at the Cone, is we? – Oh, come… No. No, are you kidding?
她并不喜欢我 我也不是很喜欢她
Besides, she can’t stand me. And I don’t like her, to be honest.
你也许说的对 看 莎莉在那边
Yeah, you probably right. Hey, look, there’s Miss Sally!
在哪?在哪?
Where, where?
– 你爱上莎莉了 – 我才没有呢
– You’re in love with Miss Sally. – No, I’m not.
– 有的 你有 – 我没有
– Yes, you do. – No way.
– 也许 – 得了吧 瞧
– Way. – Come on, look…
– 你爱上莎莉了 – 你可真成熟
– You’re in love with Miss Sally! – Real mature.
– 你恋爱了 – 你真的长大了
– You’re in love! – Real grown up.
– 你爱她 你爱她 – 等等
– You love her. You love her. – Wait…
你爱她!你爱她你爱她!
You love her! You love her. You love her.
好吧 说够了吧 脱线
All right. OK. Mater, enough!
– 能不能别说了? – 别说什么?
– Will you stop that? – Stop what?
倒着开 你吓到我了 万一你撞到怎么办?
Driving backwards. It’s creeping me out. You’re gonna wreck.
撞到?我是世界上最好的倒车驾驶
Wreck? Shoot! I’m the world’s best backwards driver!
看我的 嘿嘿
You just watch this right here, lover boy. Wee-hee!
你要干什么?小心
What are you doing? Watch out! Look out!
拖线 拖线
Mater? Mater!
拖线
Mater!
嘿 小心点 拖线
Hey, take it easy, Mater!

Oof!
耶嘿!
Yee-hee!
他真是个疯子
He’s nuts.
我不用知道我要去哪里
No need to watch where I’m goin’.
只要知道我在哪里就好了
Just need to know where I’ve been.
哇 太不可思议了! 你怎么做到的?
Whoa, that was incredible! How’d you do that?
反光镜 我会给你装一个 你想学我会教你
Rearview mirrors. We’ll get you some, and I’ll teach you if you want.
也许在我大赛时用的着
Yeah, maybe I’ll use it in my big race.
为什么这个比赛对你来说这么重要?
What’s so important about this race of yours, anyway?
那不仅仅是一场比赛 我们是在说活塞杯啊!
It’s not just a race. We’re talking about the Piston Cup!
这是我一生的梦想!
I’ve been dreaming about it my whole life!
我会成为历史上唯一一个 赢得活塞杯的新车手
I’ll be the first rookie in history ever to win it.
当我赢了之后 我就会得到新的赞助商
And when I do, we’re talkin’ big new sponsor,
还有私人直升机
with private helicopters.
再也不会见到保险杠清洁剂 和老到生锈的车了
No more medicated bumper ointment. No more rusty old cars.
老到生锈的车怎么了?
What’s wrong with rusty old cars?
我不是在说你 拖线 我是在说其它的老爷车
Well, I don’t mean you, Mater. I mean other old cars. You know?
– 不是像你这样的 我喜欢你 – 没关系 兄弟
– Not like you. I like you. – It’s OK, buddy.
我可不可以有一天 坐一坐你的直升飞机?
Hey, you think maybe one day I can get a ride in one of them helicopters?
我总是梦想着坐一坐 那些漂亮的直升飞机
I mean, I’ve always wanted to ride in one of them fancy helicopters.
– 当然可以 – 真的吗?
– Yeah, yeah, yeah, sure, sure. – You mean it?
当然了 你说什么都行
Oh, yeah. Anything you say.
我就知道我的选择是对的!
I knew it. I knowed I made a good choice!
什么选择?
In what?
我最好的朋友
My best friend.
明早见
See you tomorrow, buddy!
麦坤和莎莉停在树旁边
McQueen and Sally parked beneath a tree,
亲亲 亲亲
K- i-s-somethin’-somethin’-somethin’-t!
哇哇哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
一号♥ 一号♥ 一号♥到了
Number one. Number one… Ah, number one!
– 啊 真不错 – 嘿 小子
– Ah, this is nice. – Hey, Stickers.
– 不好意思 – 你吓到我了 你得当心一点
– I’m sorry. – You scared me. You gotta be careful.
我也吓到了我自己
I scared myself scaring you scaring me.
– 我并不是因为害怕而害怕 – 不 当然不是
– I mean, I wasn’t like scared scared. – No, of course not. No.
– 我只是 – 我听到你和拖线的对话了
– I was more… – I overheard you talkin’ to Mater.
什么时候?刚刚吗?你听到了什么?
When? Just now? What, what did, what did you hear?
关于坐直升飞机的事
Something about a helicopter ride.
没错 他非常想坐
Oh, yeah. Yeah, he got a kick out of that, didn’t he?
– 你是认真的吗? – 什么?
– Did you mean it? – What?
– 你会让他坐你的直升飞机 – 谁知道呢?
– That you’ll get him a ride. – Who knows?
首先 我必须先离开这里去参加比赛
First things first. I gotta get outta here and make the race.

Uh-huh.
你知道吗 拖线信任你
You know… Mater trusts you.
好吧
Yeah, OK.
– 你现在说的话是认真的吗? – 怎么了?
– Did you mean that? – What?
你是想敷衍我 还是真心实意
Was it just a “Yeah, OK”, or “Yeah… OK” or “Yeah, o-OK”?
我今天已经很累了 感觉上过了很长的一天
Look, I’m exhausted. It’s kinda been a long day.
好吧 晚安
Yeah, OK. G’night.
嘿 谢谢
Hey, thank you.
你说什么?
What did you just say?
谢谢你让我住在这里
You know, thanks for lettin’ me stay here.
这里比拘留所强多了 而且…很舒服
It’s nice to be out of the impound, and this is… It’s great.
– 新装♥修♥的 对不对? – 没错
– Newly refurbished, right? – Yeah.
– 晚安 – 晚安
– G’night. – Good night.
你可不可以把那 国旗音乐给关了
Will you turn that disrespectful junk off?
要懂得经典 这是亨德里克斯
Respect the classics, man. It’s Hendrix!
不!
No!
不!
– No!
我一定要离开这里
I gotta get outta here!
你见到警长了吗? 上帝啊
Hey, have you seen the Sheriff? Oh! Oh, my gosh.
– 你来这里干什么? – 吓到你了吗 城里人?
– Hey, what are you doin’? – Get a good peek, city boy?
我只是想要我今天需要的汽油
I just need my daily gas ration from the Sheriff.
在芙蓉那里等着 现在离开这里
Wait for him at Flo’s. Get outta here.
我想离开这里已经有三天了
I’ve been trying to get outta here for three days!
我希望你喜欢这里
Hope you enjoyed the show!
韩大夫
Whoa, Doc.
该整理一下车♥库♥了
Time to clean out the garage, buddy, come on.
什么?
What?
他有活塞杯?
He has a Piston Cup?
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
三座活塞杯
Three Piston Cups?
门上写着禁止入内
– Sign says stay out. –
你有三个活塞杯 你怎么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!