Hey, ese! You need a new paint job, man!
– 不了 谢谢 – 有机燃料呢?
– No, thank you. – How ’bout some organic fuel?
– 那恶心的果汁? – 算了吧
– That freak juice? – Pass.
唔 看他工作的样子让我口干舌燥 有没有人要喝饮料呀?
Whoo! Watchin’ him is makin’ me thirsty. Anybody else want somethin’ to drink?
不用了 芙蓉
Nah, not me, Flo.
因为我是一个特殊机器
I’m on one of them there special diets.
我是结合速度与”空洞”的精密仪器
I’m a precisional instrument of speed and aero-matics.
“你开车像你修路”
“You race like you fix roads.”
我会 给他好看!
I’ll show him.
气死我啦!
– [Tar splattering] – Oh, great! I hate it!
– 气死了!气死了!气死了! – 这声音真是太美妙了
– Hate, hate, hate, hate it! – Music. Sweet music.
也许这么做不太好
Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea.
油车水镇 快乐的地方!
Radiator Springs, a happy place!
好啊 贝茜 你觉得我很幽默吗?
OK, Bessie, you think that’s funny?
好啊!我竟然和贝茜说话了! 我和贝茜说话了!
Great! I’m talking to Bessie now! I’m talking to Bessie!

Wow.
早安 莎莉
Mornin’, Sally!
嘿 你们快来看看这条漂亮的新路 “闪电”麦坤铺的喔
Hey, look at this here fancy new road that Lightnin’ McQueen done just made!
真的耶 不可思议
Yes! Uh, amazing!
哇!耶!
Whoa-ho! Yeah!
唔 雷蒙!好久没看到你那么有精神了
Oh, Ramone! Mama ain’t seen you that low in years.
我好久没看到这么漂亮的马路了
I haven’t seen a road like this in years.
– 我们走走吧 宝贝 – 慢慢开
– Well, then let’s cruise, baby. – Low and slow.
天啊 真漂亮!
E bellissima! It’s beautiful!
好像是天使们铺的路
Guido, look, it’s-a like it was paved by angels.
孩子们 我告诉你们
Boy, I tell you what.
我打赌月亮上的路都没有这条平坦
I bet even the roads on the moon ain’t this smooth.
韩大夫 来看啊
Doc, look at this!
早该判他修路了吧?
Shoulda tossed him into the cactus a lot sooner, huh?
嗯 还早呢 还有很长一段路没完成
Well, he ain’t finished yet. Still got a long way to go.
看看路易奇
Guido, look at Luigi!
看起来太棒了
This is fantastico!
很好玩的样子 脱线 换我玩啦
That looks like fun! Mater, I got dibs, next turn!
喂 路易奇 这条新路 让你的店看起来像垃圾场
Hey, Luigi, this new road makes your place look like a dump.
哼 那疯婆子
That crazy old devil woman.
喔!
[Sighs] Oh!
她说的对!
She’s right!
– 啊! – 戈里多!
– Ah! – Guido!
哈 那小子干得不错啊
Huh. That punk actually did a good job.
不过 他跑哪去啦?
Well, now… where the heck is he?
警长 他又想偷溜了吗?
Sheriff! Is he makin’ another run for it?
不不不 他做到半夜时柏油用完了
No, no. He ran outta asphalt in the middle of the night,
他问我能不能出来这里
and asked me if he could come down here.
他想要再试过那个弯
All he’s tryin’ to do is make that there turn.
不不不 哇呀
No, no, no, no! Oh, great.
我一直试图在弯道跑出完美的弧线
Perfect turns on every track I’ve ever raced on.
警长 你要不要去芙蓉那喝杯汽油
Sheriff, why don’t you go get yourself a quart of oil at Flo’s.
我帮你看着他
I’ll keep an eye on him.
谢了 韩大夫 我正觉得有点口渴
Well, thanks, Doc. I’ve been feelin’ a quart low.
这不是柏油路 这是泥路
This ain’t asphalt, son. This is dirt.
唉 你又想要干嘛 你是来炫耀的吗?
Oh, great. What do you want? You here to gloat?
在泥地里煞车没用 你不能踩煞车
You don’t have three-wheel brakes, so you got to pitch it hard,
你得用油门来控制 过弯时记得放油门
break it loose and then just drive it with the throttle.
如果你开太快的话就会滑出去
Give it too much, you’ll be outta the dirt and into the tulips.
原来你不只是法官 还是个赛车高手
So you’re a judge, a doctor and a racing expert.
我简单说吧
I’ll put it simple.
如果你用力左转的话 你会发现你开始往右转
If you’re goin’ hard enough left, you’ll find yourself turnin’ right.
是吗 那可真有意思 向右转却可以向左开 谢谢!
Oh… Right. That makes perfect sense. Turn right to go left! Yes! Thank you!
或者我应该说 不 谢谢!
Or should I say, “No, thank you”?
因为在一个相反的世界里 那就代表谢谢你
Because in Opposite World, maybe that really means, “Thank you”!
脑子有问题的老爷车
Crazy grandpa car. What an idiot!
向右转却可以向左开
Turn right to go left.
呃…
Hmm…
哇!
Whoa!
啊!这是…
– Ow! Oh, that…
向右转却可以向左开 我试过了
Turn right to go left. Guess what. I tried it.
神奇的事发生了 我向右开了!
You know what? This crazy thing happened… I went right!
如果你总是自言自语 人们会以为你是个疯子
You keep talkin’ to yourself, people’ll think you’re crazy.
– 谢谢你的提醒 – 什么 我没在同你说话
– Thanks for the tip. – What? I wasn’t talkin’ to you!
– [意大利语] – [意大利语]
– Oh, Guido, e bellissimo! – Che cosa?
– 看上去太棒了!太棒了! – [意大利语]
– It looks great! This is great! – Ti piace, eh? Si, si, bellissimo.
哦 天啊!
Oh, Lord.
脱线!
– – Mater!
我想让你今晚看管那个囚犯
I need you to watch the prisoner tonight.
没问题 如果他又想逃跑怎么办?
Well, dad-gum! Wait a minute. What if he tries to run again?
那就让他跑到没油 再把他拖回来
Just let him run outta gas and tow him on back.
– 你一定要一只眼睛紧紧盯住他 – 是 长官
– But keep an eye on him. – Yes, sir!
呃…
Oh…
我被困在这里修这条破路
While I’m stuck here paving this stinkin’ road,
“路霸”却在加州争取加入迪纳哥
Chick’s in California schmoozing Dinoco.
我的迪纳哥!哇哇哇 谁在碰我?
My Dinoco. Whoa, whoa, whoa! Who’s touching me?
路易奇正在给你修理
You have a slow leak. Guido, he fix.
你铺了这么好的一条路
You make-a such a nice new road.
如果你光顾我的店铺 路易奇会好好招待你的
You come to my shop. Luigi take-a good care of you.
尽管你不是一辆法拉利
Even though you not a Ferrari.
如果你买♥♥四个轮胎 我就给你免费全身修理
You buy four tires, I give you a full-a size spare
– 全部免费! – 瞧 我所用的所有轮胎都是免费的
– absolutely free! – Look, I get all my tires for free.
我喜欢你的作风 嘿
I like your style, eh?
你喜欢讲价 好吧 路易奇给你提供新的套餐
You drive the hard bargain. OK. Luigi make you a new deal.
买♥♥一送三怎么样?
You buy one tire, I give you three for free!
你觉得怎么样?
Oh, would you look at that?
雷蒙 雷蒙
Ramone, Ramone!
路易奇再和你谈笔买♥♥卖♥♥
Then Luigi make you a new new deal.
不不不不 没有买♥♥卖♥♥ 谢谢你
No, no, no, no. Deal me out. Pass. No, thank you.
– 不不不不不 – 好吧 我最后的报价
– No, no, no, no. No. – This is it. My last offer.
买♥♥一送七!七个雪地防滑胎!
You buy one tire, I give you seven-a snow tires for free!
如果你有兴趣就来找我 你知道我在哪里
Done. You interested, you call me. You know where I am.
停下!让我…
Stop! Let me…
小红 你漏了一个地方 这儿 看到了吗
Oh, Red, you missed a spot. See it right there?
– 不!不! – 就在车前盖那里
– No! No! – On the hood right there.
停!停下!冷死人了
Stop, stop! That’s cold!
快停下吧
Help! Please! Stop!
谢谢你 小红
– Thanks, Red.
你为什么这么对我?
What was that for?
– 你到底想不想住在舒适小锥里? – 嗯?
– Do you want to stay at the Cozy Cone? – Huh?
如果你想 你必须洗干净
If you do, you gotta be clean.
就算在这农村人的地方 我们也有我们的准则
‘Cause even in hillbilly hell we have standards.
什么?我…我不明白
What, I…? I don’t get it.
我只是想感谢你所做的一切
I thought I’d say thank you for doin’ a great job.
所以我想让你和我住在一起 不 不是和我在一起
So I thought I’d let you stay with me. I mean, not with me!
是在那边 不是和我住在一个房♥间 你住在你的房♥间
But there. Not with me there, but there in your own cozy cone.
– 我住在我的房♥间 – 等一等 你现在对我这么好
– And I’d be in my cone, and it’s… – Wait. Wait, you’re being nice to me.
如果你想呆在肮脏的拘留所里 没问题
If you want to stay at the dirty impound, fine.
– 我了解你这种罪犯 – 不不不 那很好
– I understand you criminal types. – No, no, no, no. That’s OK.
– 舒适小锥很好 – 这里刚刚重新装♥修♥过
– Yeah, the Cozy Cone. – It’s newly refurbished.
把旅馆建成汽车见到会躲避的
Yeah, it’s like a clever little twist.
警示标真是一个好主意
The motel’s made out of caution cones, which, of course, cars try to avoid.
现在我们要住在那里 真是可笑
But now we’re gonna stay in them. That’s funny.
全是你自己想出来的 对不对?
Figure that all out on your own, did you?
你想来 就住在一号♥房♥间里
Cone number one, if you want.
哦 那是不是一个细条纹的刺青?
Hey, do I spy a little pinstriping tattoo back there?
呃…这只是
Oh… That’s just a… Oh!
哦你看到了吗?我得走了
Oh, you saw that? Yeah. Just gonna be going.
哇塞
Gonna… Yeah.
我以前认识一个女孩叫桃瑞丝
– You know, I knew this girl Doreen. –
非常的漂亮
Good-lookin’ girl.
就像捷豹 唯一不同的是 她是一辆卡车
Looked just like a Jaguar, only she was a truck!
我总是为了和她说话而去撞她
You know, I used to crash into her, just so I could spoke to her.
– 你到底在说什么? – 我也不知道
– What are you talking about? – I don’t know.
我想到一些我们晚上可以做的有趣的事 因为今天晚上我负责看管你
Hey, I know somethin’ we can do tonight, ’cause I’m in charge of watchin’ you!
不 拖线 我要修完这条路 然后离开这里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!