– Minny, I know exactly where we are. – Yeah, we’re in the middle of nowhere.
– 甜心 别这样 – 你们好
– Honey, please. – Hello.
欢迎到油车水镇 饰谷的入口镇
Welcome to Radiator Springs, gateway to Ornament Valley.
我们以亲切的服务和友善的态度闻名
Legendary for its service and hospitality.
有什么需要帮助的吗?
How can we help you?
– 不用了 谢谢你 – 问问她到州际公路怎么走
– We don’t need anything, thank you. – Ask for directions to the Interstate.
不用问 我知道该怎么走
There’s no need to ask for directions. I know where we’re going.
我们上次去沙克比的时候他也是这样
He did the same thing on our trip to Shakopee.
我们那时候还是疯狂的年轻人
We were headed over there for the Crazy Days, and we…
– 好啦好啦 不要再说了 – 你们需要什么?
– OK. Really. We’re just peachy, OK? – What you really need
香甜的有机汽油
is the sweet taste of my homemade, organic fuel.
不了 我的肚子不同意
No, it doesn’t agree with my tank.
– 我们只想找到州际公路 – 你好呀 阿兵哥
– Just trying to find the Interstate. – Good to see you, soldier!
请来摄巨的剩余物品店
Come on by Sarge’s Surplus Hut for your government surplus needs.
– 亲爱的 补给啊! – 我们的补给太多了
– Honey, surplus! – We have too much surplus.
我们的舒适小椎旅馆有地图唷
I do have a map over at the Cozy Cone Motel.
如果你们待一晚的话 我们还会免费附送早餐
And if you stay, we offer a free Lincoln Continental breakfast.
– 老公 她有地图耶 – 我才不需要地图 我有卫星导航系统
– Honey, she’s got a map. – I don’t need a map! I have the GPS.
– 永远不用再看地图了 谢谢 – 要喝点什么吗?
– Never need a map again, thank you. – How ’bout somethin’ to drink?
请来芙蓉的V8小栈坐坐 66公路上最纯的汽油喔
Stop at Flo’s V-Eight Cafe. Finest fuel on Route 66.
不用了 我们刚加满油
No we just topped off.
如果你们需要轮胎的话 请到路易奇的凯萨斜塔轮胎店
And if you need tires, stop by Luigi’s Casa Della Tires,
有世界闻名的轮胎塔
home of the Leaning Tower of Tires.
– 我们只想找到州际公路 – 可是您需要重新烤漆
– We’re trying to find the Interstate. – But you do need a paint job.
雷蒙会帮你烤个好漆 什么样式颜色都行
Ramone will paint you up right. Hey, anything you want!
– 例如火焰形啦 – 不 谢谢
– You know, like a flame job. – No thanks…
例如鬼火啦
Maybe ghost flames!
或是您喜欢传统的线条纹? 凡达奇款式?
You like old school pinstripin’? Von Dutch style?
老公 你看 凡达奇
Oh, honey, look. Von Dutch.
不 够了 我们要走了好吗
OK, no. We’re gonna be going now, OK?
喔!
Ow!
送你个纪念品 要记得回来唷
A little somethin’ to remember us by, OK?
– 好吧 – 要再来唷
– OK! – Come back soon, OK?
你知道我们在哪里的 别忘了告诉你们的朋友们
I mean, you know where we are! Tell your friends!
呵呵呵 好
OK! Yes. You bet.
谢啦 拜拜啰
Thanks again, folks. Bye-bye now.
喂喂喂喂
Psst! Psst! Hey! Hey, hey, hey!
– 我知道怎么到州际公路 – 是吗
– I know how to get to the Interstate! – Do ya?
– 米妮 不要理他 – 对啊对啊
– Minny, no. – Yeah, yeah, yeah.
呃 其实我不知道 听着
No, not really. But listen.
我是”闪电”麦坤 著名的赛车 我被强制拘禁在这里
I’m Lightning McQueen, famous racecar. I’m being held against my will.
你们要帮我个忙 打给我的队员 叫他们来教我
I need you to call my team, so they can come rescue me
我才能赶回加州 参加活塞杯 明白吗?
and get me to California in time for me to win the Piston Cup. Understand?
不不不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
是真的啊 不骗你 你们一定要帮我离开这儿
No, it’s the truth! I’m telling you! You gotta help me! Don’t leave me here!
这个满是乡巴佬的小镇 我的IQ在直线下降!
I’m in hillbilly hell! My IQ’s dropping by the second!
我要变得跟他们一样了!
I’m becoming one of them!
别烦恼了 他们知道我们在哪里了
OK, don’t worry. They know where we are now.
他们会帮我们宣传的 等着瞧吧
They’ll tell friends. You’ll see.
“闪电”麦坤还是不见踪影
We’ll be back for our Hank Williams marathon…
很好 自活塞杯赛事升级之后
– That’s good. …after a Piston Cup update.
仍然没有”闪电”麦坤 到达加州的迹象
Still no sign of Lightning McQueen. Chick arrived in California
今天第一辆赛车已经开始适应场地了
and today became the first car to spend practice time on the track.
这种领先别人先到赛场的感觉真棒
It’s nice to get out here before the other competitors.
你知道嘛 领先一步 是个好采头
You know, get a head start. Gives me an edge.
哈哈哈!
Hoo-hoo-hoo!
哈哈!
Ha-ha!
耶!
Yeah!
喂 麦坤 别太伤心了
Hey, McQueen… Eat your heart out.
我直说吧
Let me get this straight.
我把路修好就可以走了 对吧?
I can go when this road is done. That’s the deal, right?
– 对啊 他们是这么说的 – 好 让路让路
– That’s what they done did said. – OK. Outta my way.
我要修路了
I got a road to finish.
– 他修完了 – 修完了?
– He’s done! – Done?
– 是啊 – 才过一个小时而已
– Uh-huh. – It’s only been an hour.
啊 我做完了 做完了
Ah, I’m done. Look, I’m finished.
现在你们只要跟我道谢 我就走人了
Say thanks, and I’ll be on my way. That’s all you gotta say.
哈!我第一个开在新路上
Whee-hoo! I’m the first one on the new road!
看起来好丑啊
It rides purty smooth.
– 看上去好难看! – 跟你们这个镇蛮配的
– It looks awful! – Well, it matches the rest of the town.
小红
Red.
你以为你是谁啊
Who do you think you are?
喂 韩大夫说我做完后我就可以走的
Look, Doc said when I finish, I could go. That was the deal.
我说的是把路铺好 不是弄得更糟
The deal was you fix the road, not make it worse.
把它刮起来 重铺一遍
Now, scrape it off! Start over again.
老爹 我可不是铲土机 我是个赛车耶
Hey, look, grandpa, I’m not a bulldozer. I’m a racecar.
哇喔
Oh-ho-ho-ho!
是吗?要不我们来个比赛怎么样? 就我们两个
Is that right? Then why don’t we just have a little race? Me and you.
– 什么? – 我跟你 你在开玩笑吗?
– What? – Me and you. That a joke?
如果你赢了 你就可以走 我自己修路
If you win, you go and I fix the road.
如果我赢的话 你得照我的方式修路
If I win, you do the road my way.
韩大夫 你在说什么呀
Doc, what’re you doin’?
不好意思喔
I don’t mean to be rude here,
不过你从0到60里恐怕要开个3年半吧
but you probably go zero to sixty in, like, what? Three-point-five years?
那我想你应该没什么好怕的吧
Then I reckon you ain’t got nothin’ to worry about.
好吧 既然你这么说 那就来比一场吧
You know what, old-timer? That’s a wonderful idea. Let’s race.
两位 这场比赛只有一圈
Gentlemen, this will be a one-lap race.
你们要开到威利丘 绕过丘再折返回来
You will drive to Willy’s Butte, go around Willy’s Butte and come back.
不可以碰撞 做弊吐口水
There will be no bumpin’, no cheatin’, no spittin’,
不许咬人 发飙 乱放油 推拖
no bitin’, no road rage, no maimin’,
不许暗箭伤人 独占道路
no oil slickin’, no pushin’, no shovin’, no backstabbin’, no road-hoggin’,
不许横冲直撞
and no lollygaggin’.
速度 我就是速度
Speed. I’m speed.
壮如凯迪拉克 快如宝马
Float like a Cadillac, sting like a Beemer.
我的梦想就是参与赛车比赛
My friend Guido, he dream to give a real racecar a pit stop.
– 加油维修区! – 呃…
– Peet stop! – Uh…
伙计 这场比赛只有一圈
The race is only one lap, guys.
一圈而已!不需要你们的帮忙
Uno lappo! Don’t need any help.
– 有我就搞定了 – 哼 随便你
– I work solo mio. – Fine. Race your way.
– 不用加油维修 了解吗? – 好吧
– No pit stoppo. Comprendo? – OK.
两位
Gentlemen…
发动你们的引擎
…start your engines!
– 都看看吧! – 哇
– Hijole! Check that out! – Whoa.
韩大夫 你的馊主意 现在路永远修不好了
Great idea, Doc. Now the road will never get done.
路易奇?
Luigi?
各就各位 预备 开始!
On your mark, get set…
为了奖金 应该秀一下了
Uno for the money, due for the show,
准备 难以置信 冲啊!
tre to get ready, and quattro to… I can’t believe it. Go!
韩大夫 摇旗就是说冲啊
Doc… the flag means go.
没错 摇旗 我们出发吧 出发
Remember the fl… Here we go. Go.
韩大夫 你在干嘛
Doc, what are you doing, man?
真糟 看来我晚了一步
Oh, dear. It would seem I’m off to a poor start.
不过再迟也比不跑好 走吧 脱线
Well, better late than never. Come on, Mater.
– 可能需要你的帮忙 – 呃…好吧
– Might need a little help. – Uh… OK.
你有带拖吊工具吧?
You got your tow cable?
当然有啦 为什么?
Well, yeah, I always got my tow cable. Why?
只是预防万一
Oh, just in case.
哇噢哇噢 噢!噢!噢!噢!噢!
Ow! Ow! Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow.
不不不不不!
No, no, no, no, no!
– 哦 天啊! – 哇
– Oh, man! – Whoa.
– 哦! – 够糟的吧 伙计
– Ow! – Bad trip, man.
嘿!这就是你说的”重”如凯迪拉克 或是”笨”如宝马跑车?
Hey! Was that floatin’ like a Cadillac or was that stingin’ like a Beemer?
我搞糊涂了
– I’m confused. –
你开车就像你修路一样
You drive like you fix roads.
技术真糙!玩笑开够了 脱线
Lousy! Have fun fishin’, Mater.
原来韩大夫早就知道你会失控
I’m startin’ to think he knowed you was gonna crash!
谢了 脱线 谢谢
Thank you, Mater. Thank you.
那种小弯对我应该不算什么啊
I can make a little turn on dirt.
你觉得呢?
You think?
不 我又浪费了一天 我是不是永远逃不出这里了!
No. And now I’m a day behind. I’m never gonna get outta here!
嘿 放松点 你需要新的烤漆 伙计

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!