A little bit, but I’ll be all right.
呃 我去跟法官谈谈
OK. I’m gonna go talk to the judge.
去吧 宝贝 不过小心点
Do what you gotta do, baby. But listen. Be careful.
这里的人脑袋都有点秀逗 如果你知道我的意思
Folks around here are not firing on all cylinders, if you know what I mean.
咔嚓!
Ka-ching!
谢谢你的忠告
I’ll keep that in mind.
– 你好啊 脱线 – 你好呀 莎莉
– Hey there, Mater. – Howdy, Sally.
– 大家好 – 早安
– Hi, folks! – Good morning!
你认识她?
You know her?
她是镇上的律师 也是我的未婚妻
She’s the town attorney and my fiancee.
什么?
What?
开玩笑的 她只喜欢我的外表
Nah, I’m just kiddin’. She just likes me for my body.
韩大夫 您今天看起来真帅 你是不是改装了你的后照镜?
You look great. You do something different with your side view mirrors?
你到底想说什么 莎莉
What do you want, Sally?
求求你 判他修理被破坏的道路 我们镇上需要道路啊
[Sighing] Come on, make this guy fix the road. The town needs this.
不行 我看多了他这种人 赛车
No. I know his type. Racecar.
这镇上最不需要的就是赛车
That’s the last thing this town needs.
好吧 我本来不想这样 是你逼我的
OK, I didn’t want to have to do this, Doc, but you leave me no choice.
各位好市民 你们一定都熟悉这镇上 令人引以为傲的历史吧
Fellow citizens, you’re all aware of our town’s proud history.
她又来了
Here she goes again.
油车水镇
Radiator Springs, the glorious jewel
是俗称道路之母的66号♥公路上
strung on the necklace of Route 66, the mother road!
一颗闪亮的宝石 我们有权利也有义务
It is our job and our pleasure to take care of the travelers
– 照顾所有穿过这城镇的旅行者 – 旅行者?什么旅行者?
– on our stretch of that road. – Travelers? What travelers?
不要理他
Ignore him.
可是我问你们 现在路被弄坏了 我们要怎么照顾这些旅行者
But how, I ask you, are we to care for those travelers
如果没有路给他们开了?
if there is no road for them to drive on?
– 路易奇 你的店里卖♥♥什么? – 轮胎
– Luigi, what do you have at your store? – Tires.
但如果没有路可以到达你的店呢?
And if no one can get to you?
那我的轮胎就卖♥♥不出去 我什么都没有了
I won’t sell any… tires. I will lose everything!
– 芙蓉 你的店里卖♥♥什么? – 我卖♥♥汽油
– Flo, what do you have at your store? – I have gas.
– 很多汽油! – 好的 伙计们 听我说
– Lotsa gas! – OK boys, stay with me.
芙蓉 如果没有人能到达你的店加油呢?
And, Flo, what’ll happen if no one can come to your station to buy gas?
那我会 被迫关店而搬走
I’ll go outta business and… we’ll have to leave town.
如果芙蓉关了加油站搬走了我们怎么办?
What’s gonna happen if Flo leaves town and closes her station?
– 没有汽油 我们也不能动了 – 什么?
– Without gas, we’re done for! – What?
所以你们不觉得闯祸的人 应该负责修理吗?
Don’t you think the car responsible should fix our road?
可是唯一够强壮修路的人是大阿尔呀
The only guy strong enough to fix that road is Big Al!
丽姬 阿尔15年前就搬走了
Lizzie, Big Al left like, 15 years ago.
那你干嘛还提他的名字?
Then why are you bringing him up, you lemon?
哦 他能办到
Oh, he can do it.
没问题的 他可以修路 他马力足够 所以你们想要他做什么?
He’s got the horsepower. So, what do you want him to do?
修理马路!
Fix the road!
– 因为我们的城镇是值得修补的! – 没错!
– Because we are a town worth fixing! – Yeah!
肃静
[Honking] Order in the court!
看来有人帮我改变了决定
Seems like my mind has been changed for me.
– 好哇 – 不要啊
– Yeah! – No!
判得好
[VW van] Nice ruling.
我不邀请你共进晚餐了
Oh, I am so not taking you to dinner.
哈 没关系 你可以带贝茜去
That’s OK, Stickers. You can take Bessie.
哇 你可以跟贝茜共事!
Man, you get to work with Bessie!
我也好希望能跟她一起工作
I’d give my left two lug nuts for somethin’ like that.
贝茜?贝茜是谁?
Bessie? Who’s Bessie?
这就是贝茜 镇上最好的铺路机
This here is Bessie, finest road-pavin’ machine ever built.
我现在判你做社区服务
I’m hereby sentencing you to community service.
你要在我的监督下修理马路
You’re gonna fix the road under my supervision.
什么 这是什么鬼地方!
What? This place is crazy!
喂 我知道现在提这个不好
I know this may be a bad time right now,
可是你欠我三万两千元律师费
but you owe me $32,000 in legal fees.
什么?
What?
我们会把贝茜接在你后面 你要对她温柔点
We’re gonna hitch you up to Bessie, and you’re gonna pull her nice.
开什么玩笑
You gotta be kidding me.
你从路的那头开始
You start there where the road begins.
然后到路的那头结束
You finish down there where the road ends.
天哪!
Holy shoot!
喂 喂 喂 这样要做多久?
Whoa, whoa, whoa! How long is this gonna take?
只要不下雨的话 大概五天
Well, fella does it right, should take him about five days.
五天?
Five days?
我现在应该已经在加州 谈迪纳哥的事呢!
But I should be in California schmoozing Dinoco right now!
那你更该赶快闭嘴开始工作
Then if I were you, I’d quit yappin’ and start workin’!
– 把他接起来吧 脱线 – 好的好的
– Hook him up, Mater. – Okay-dokey.
自♥由♥啦!
Freedom!
也许我该先把他接上贝茜
Maybe I should’ve hooked him up to Bessie…
再解开锁的
…and then… then took the boot off.
哈呼!
Whoo-hoo!
再见啦 油车水镇 再见 贝茜
Goodbye, Radiator Springs, and goodbye, Bessie!
加州 我来了!耶!
California, here I come! Yeah!
风吹的感觉真舒服
Oh, feel that wind.
太棒了
Yes!
不不不不
No. No, no, no.
不不不不 没油了
No, no, no, no, no. Outta gas?
我怎么会没油了
How can I be outta gas?
小子 我们没你想像中那么笨
Boy, we ain’t as dumb as you think we are.
可 可 可是 你们怎么
[Stuttering] But how did, how did… you…?
我们趁你昏迷的时候 把你的汽油吸出来的
We siphoned your gas while you were passed out.
– 咔嚓 – 噢噢噢
– Ka-chow. – Ow, ow, ow, ow.
– 各位 – 警长
– Gentlemen. – Sheriff.
嘿 警长
Hey, Sheriff.
– 轮胎为什么在这里? – [意大利语]
– Why here? – Sono sempre stati qui.
– 他们在原来的地方比较好 – [意大利语]
– They were better before. – Stai sempre a parlare.
– 戈里多 – 小红 你能不能移过去一点
– Guido! – Red, can you move over?
我想看看那台性感赛车
I want to get a look at that sexy hot rod.
你知道吗 我以前也是蛮风光的
You know, I used to be a purty good whistler.
当然现在不成啦
I can’t do it now, of course, on account of sometimes
老啰 引擎积水 不中用啰
I get fluid built up in my engine block,
韩大夫说他会帮我修理 他什么都能修
but Doc said he’s gonna fix it. He can fix about anything.
就是这样我们才选他做法官的
That’s why we made him the judge.
孩子 你应该听我说过了
Boy, you shoulda heard me on Giddy-up, Oom Papa Mow Mow.
我可没吹牛
Now, I’m not one to brag
别人都大老远来看我
but people come purty far to see me get low on the “Mow-Mow”.
– 啊 伙计 天啊! – 喂 怎么了
– Aw, man, that’s just great! – Hey, what’s wrong?
我的幸运贴纸脏了
My lucky sticker’s all dirty.
噢 没关系 我帮你洗洗
Ah, that ain’t nothin’. I’ll clean it for ya.
不不不!
– No, no, no!
不用了
That won’t be necessary.
嘿!嘿!大家伙 没错 就是你 红色的
Hey! Hey, big fella! Yeah, you in the red!
你能不能帮我冲洗一下呀
I could use a little hose down. Help me wash this off.
他跑哪去了?
Where’s he goin’?
他呀 他有点害羞嘛 而且他很气你把他的花搞砸了
Oh, he’s a little bit shy, and he hates you for killin’ his flowers.
为什么我要受这种气
I shouldn’t put up with this.
我是一个结合速度与流线的精密仪器
I’m a precision instrument of speed and aerodynamics.
– 你”遗弃”什么? – 我是一辆很有名的赛车!
– You hurt your what? – I’m a very famous racecar!
你是有名的赛车?真的赛车?
You are a famous racecar? A real racecar?
对呀 当然是真的 不然咧 瞧瞧我
Yes, I’m a real racecar. What do you think? Look at me.
我最喜欢赛车了 我从小就爱看
I have followed racing my entire life. My whole life!
那你一定认识我 我是”闪电”麦坤
Then you know who I am. I’m Lightning McQueen.
– “闪电”麦坤? – 是啊!没错!
– Lightning McQueen? – Yes! Yes!
我高兴得想尖叫
I must scream it to the world!
这实在太剌激了!
My excitement from the top of someplace very high!
– 你认识很多法拉利吗? – 不不不不不
– Do you know many Ferraris? – No, no, no, no, no.
他们是在欧洲的赛道比赛 我是在活塞杯
They race on the European circuit. I’m in the Piston Cup!
– 什么? – 路易奇只看法拉利赛车
– What? – Luigi follow only the Ferraris.
我没看错吧?
Is that what I think it is?
顾客
Customers.
各位 有顾客来了!
Customers! Customers, everyone! Customers!
– 好 – 顾客?
– OK! – Customers?
我知道已经过了很久 但我们排练过的
Been a long time. Remember what we rehearsed.
记得把你的”营业中”招牌朝向外面
Make sure your “Open, please come in” signs are out.
其它的你们都会吧 好的 别紧张 我们开始吧
You all know what to do. All right, nobody panics. Here we go!
连恩 我没看到高速公路入口啊
Van, I just don’t see any on-ramp anywhere.
– 米妮 我知道我们在哪里 – 对对对 我们在一个不知名的地方