Oh, sure you can, Mack.
我会陪你一起熬夜
Look, it’ll be easy. I’ll stay up with you.
– 整晚吗? – 是的 整晚
– All night? – All night long.
呃!
Uh!
– 喂 DJ – 干嘛?
– Hey, yo, D.J. – What up?
这老头在打瞌睡呢
We got ourselves a nodder.
美妙的音乐
Pretty music.
靖狗 变个线
Yo, Wingo! Lane change, man.
– 在你后面 – 耶!
– Right back at ya! – Yeah!
– 啊 不小心错过了 – 你要去渡假啊?
– Oops! I missed. – You going on vacation?
– 喔 不! – 他要打喷嚏啦!
– Oh, no, Snot Rod… – He’s gonna blow!
阿…阿…阿嚏!
Ah… Ah… Ah-choo!
祝你健康!
Gesundheit!
实在不该在困的时候开车的
One should never drive while drowsy.
呃!啊!
Uh! Ah!
麦大叔!
Mack!
麦大叔!
Mack!
麦大叔!
Mack!
嘿 麦大叔!麦大叔!
Hey, Mack! Mack!
麦大叔!
Mack!
麦大叔 等等我!
Mack, wait for me!
麦大叔!
Mack!
麦大叔!麦大叔!
Mack! Mack!
麦大叔!麦大叔…
Mack! Mack…
等等!麦大叔!
…wait up! Mack.
麦大叔!麦大叔!
Mack! Mack!
什么?你不是麦大叔
What? You’re not Mack.
麦大叔?我可不是麦大叔 拜托 我可是皮特比尔特
Mack? I ain’t no Mack! I’m a Peterbilt, for dang sake!
把你的车头灯打开吧 白♥痴♥
Turn on your lights, you moron!
麦大叔 州际公路
Mack… The Interstate!
呃?
Huh?
在我的镇上不准你开这么快
Not in my town, you don’t.
喔 不!
Oh, no.
说不定他能帮我
Oh, maybe he can help me!
他在对我开枪 为什么他要射我?
He’s shooting at me! Why is he shooting at me?
我好多年没开这么快了
I haven’t gone this fast in years.
我引擎快爆了
I’m gonna blow a gasket or somethin’.
蛇行!蛇行!蛇行!
Serpentine! Serpentine, serpentine!
搞什么?
What in the blue blazes?
他是个疯子
Crazy hot-rodder.
我跟你说 每次闪第三下时就特别慢
I’m telling you, man, every third blink is slower.
60年代对你的影响不好 对吧?
The sixties weren’t good to you, were they?
什么?前面不是州际公路
What? That’s not the Interstate!
不不不 不要啊
No, no, no, no, no, no!
不是只有我看见吧?
I’m not the only one seeing this, right?
– 来了! – 哇塞 伙计
– Incoming! – Whoa, man.
– 不! – 嘿!
– No! – Hey!
哇!哇!哇!哇!
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
我的轮胎!
My tires!
飞吧 史丹利!飞向自♥由♥
Fly away, Stanley. Be free!
小子 你的麻烦大了
Boy, you’re in a heap of trouble.
记者现在洛杉矶国际赛道为您实况转播
We’re live at the Los Angeles International Speedway
第一位选手”闪电”麦坤
as the first competitor, Lightning McQueen,
现在已经到达了
is arriving at the track.
他要去和赛车女郎约会的事是真的吗?
Is it true he’s gonna pose for Cargirl?
你的战略是什么?
What’s your strategy?
怎么啦?我忘了擦我的挡泥板吗?
What? Did I forget to wipe my mud flaps?
麦柛的司机到了加州 但麦坤却失踪了
McQueen’s driver arrived in California, but McQueen was missing.
赛车”闪电麦坤”失踪 而他却应该在几天后参加空前的比赛
– McQueen was reported missing. …to race an unprecedented…
赞助商公开声明不知道他在哪里
Sponsor stated they have no idea where he is.
我希望”闪电”没事 希望他别碰上了麻烦
I hope Lightning’s OK. I’d hate to see anything bad happen to him.
不知道谁比较难找 “闪电”麦坤或是他的维修队长
I don’t know what’s harder to find, McQueen or a chief who’ll work with him!
我们一定要尽全力找到”闪电”麦坤!
Lightning McQueen must be found at all costs!
每个人都在问相同的问题:麦坤在哪里?
They’re all asking the same question: Where is McQueen?
哦 伙计
Oh, boy.
我在哪里?
Where am I?
– 早啊 睡美人! – 啊!
– Mornin’, sleepin’ beauty! – Ah!
我去烧个水你就醒过来了
Boy, I was wonderin’ when you was gonna wake up.
你想要什么都给你 不要伤害我
Take whatever you want! Just don’t hurt me!
轮胎锁? 为什么我的轮胎被锁上了
A parking boot? Why do I have a parking boot on?
– 发生了什么事? – 你真有意思
– What’s going on here? Please! – You’re funny.
我已经开始喜欢你了 我叫脱线
I like you already. My name’s Mater.
脱线?
Mater?
对呀 就像少根筋的意思
Yeah, like “tuh-mater,” but without the “tuh”.
– 你叫什么名字? – 你不知道我名字?
– What’s your name? – You don’t know my name?
呃…
Uh…
不知道…你也叫脱线?
No, I know your name. Is your name Mater too?
什么?
What?
我必须要赶去加州 我现在在哪里?
Look, I need to get to California as fast as possible. Where am I?
你在哪里?啊哈
Where are you? Shoot!
你在油车水镇
You’re in Radiator Springs.
这是一个漂亮的小镇
The cutest little town in Carburetor County.
噢 太棒了 真是太棒了
Oh, great. Just great!
如果你觉得这样就棒的话 你该去看看镇上其它地方
Well, if you think that’s great, you should see the rest of the town.
说真的 我很想去看看其它地方
You know, I’d love to see the rest of the town!
所以你把门打开 解开我的锁
So if you could just open the gate, take this boot off,
我们两个一起去逛逛吧看看附近的好景点
you and me, we go cruisin’, check out the local scene…
– 太棒了 – 会是什么样的景色呢?
– Dad-gum! – How’d that be, Tuhmater?
– 酷! – 脱线!
– Cool! – Mater!
我不是叫你不要跟犯人说话的嘛?
What did I tell you about talkin’ to the accused?
不说话
To not to.
那你就快闭嘴 把他拖去交通法庭吧
Well, quit your yappin’ and tow this delinquent road hazard to traffic court.
好吧 我们晚点再聊 脱线
Well, we’ll talk later, Mater.
再聊 脱线 真好笑
“Later, Mater.” That’s funny!
油车水镇交通法♥院♥ 现在开庭
The Radiator Springs Traffic Court will come to order!
嘿 你刮坏了我的漆! 我要揍扁你
Hey, you scratched my paint! I oughta take a blowtorch to you, man!
你把道路弄坏了! 你是一辆罪恶深重的车
You broke-a the road! You a very bad car!
– 法♥西♥斯♥! – 共♥产♥党!
– Fascist! – Commie!
警官 你能不能告诉我这要开多久
Officer, talk to me, babe. How long is this gonna take?
我必须赶去加州
I gotta get to California, pronto.
你的律师呢?
Where’s your lawyer?
不知道 大概跑去大溪地了吧 他在那边租了个渡假村
I don’t know. Tahiti maybe. He’s got a timeshare there.
他如果被控没有律师的话 法♥院♥将指派一位律师给他
When a defendant has no lawyer, the court will assign one to him. Hey!
喂 有没有人想当他的律师啊?
Anyone want to be his lawyer?
好吧 让我来 韩大夫
Shoot, I’ll do it, Sheriff!
起立 今天的法官是韩大夫
All rise! The Honorable Doc Hudson presiding.
炫耀狂
Show-off.
祷告韩大夫对你手下留情吧
– May Doc have mercy on your soul.
好啊
– – All right,
我想知道 到底是谁把我的镇搞成这样
I wanna know who’s responsible for wreckin’ my town, Sheriff.
我要把他的引擎盖拆下来
I want his hood on a platter!
我要把他关在牢里直到他腐烂
I’m gonna put him in jail till he rots! No, check that.
我要把他关在牢里 直到监狱都垮下来
I’m gonna put him in jail till the jail rots on top of him,
然后把他移到另一个监狱 直到另一个监狱也垮下来
and then I’m gonna move him to a new jail and let that jail rot.
我还要
I’m…
把他丢出去 警长
Throw him out of here, Sheriff.
把他丢出我的法庭 把他赶出我的镇
I want him out of my courtroom. I want him out of our town!
– 结案 – 太好了
– Case dismissed. – Yes!
嘿 我这个辩护律师做得不错嘛
Boy, I’m purty good at this lawyerin’ stuff.
不好意思我迟到了 法官大人
Sorry I’m late, Your Honor!
哇 保时捷 她一定是我的律师派来的
Holy Porsche! She’s gotta be from my attorney’s office.
喂 谢谢你赶来 不过这案子已经解决了
Hey, thanks for comin’, but we’re all set.
– 他无罪释放了我 – 他无罪释放你?
– He’s letting me go. – He’s letting you go?
对呀 你今天的工作轻松吧
Yeah, your job’s pretty easy today.
你现在只要站在那边让我好好看着你
All you have to do now is stand there and let me look at you.
听好 我直说吧 我跟你一起去吃晚餐吧 咔嚓
Listen, I’m gonna cut to the chase. Me, you, dinner. Pi-cha-kow!
– 什么?哦!啊! – 咔嚓!
– What the…? Ow! Oh! – Ka-chow!
– 拜托! – 没关系 我了解你的感受
– Please! – I know. I get that reaction a lot.
我常常让别人感受到前所未有的感觉
I create feelings in others that they themselves don’t understand.
不好意思 我吓到你了吗?
Oh, I’m sorry. Did I scare you?
有一点 不过我没事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!