Yeah, right. Thunder? What’s he talkin’ about, “Thunder”?
喔 你知道 打雷一向都是在闪电之后啊
You know, ’cause thunder always comes after lightning.
咔乒!咔乓!
Ka-ping! Ka-pow!
– 你们谁了解雷吗? – 不清楚
– Who knew about the thunder thing? – I didn’t.
– 我们要闪电! – 这就对了!
– Give us the bolt! – That’s right.
往右转 对着镜头
Right in the lens.
– 伙计 秀一下闪电! – 笑一个 麦坤!
– Show me the bolt, baby! – Smile, McQueen!
– 秀一下闪电 麦坤! – 就是这样!
– Show me the bolt, McQueen! – That’s it!
比赛结果太接近了 迪纳哥以你为荣
That was one close finish. You sure made Dinoco proud.
谢谢你 “国王”
Thank you, King.
泰仕 这些年你一直对我很好
Well, Tex, you’ve been good to me all these years.
我只是尽全力去比赛而已
It’s the least I could do.
不管结果怎样 你永远都是我的冠军
Whatever happens, you’re a winner to me, you old daddy rabbit.
谢了 亲爱的 没有你我什么都做不成
Thanks, dear. Wouldn’t be nothing without you.
咔嚓!
Kch-i-ka-chow!
– 我是蜜亚 – 我是蒂亚
– I’m Mia. – I’m Tia.
我们是你的头号♥粉丝! 咔嚓!
We’re, like, your biggest fans! Ka-chow!
我爱做自己!
I love being me.
– 好了 女孩们 可以了 – 我们爱你 “闪电”!
– OK, girls, that’s it. – We love you, Lightning!
小子 你真是个胆大的选手
Hey, buddy. You’re one gutsy racer.
噢 “国王”先生你好
Oh, hey, Mr. The King.
你拥有的天份是其它选手
You got more talent in one lug nut
一辈子都得不到的
than a lot of cars has got in their whole body.
– 是吗?这个… – 可是你太笨了
– Really? Oh, that… – But you’re stupid.
– 什么? – 小子 赛车不是独角戏
– Excuse me? – This ain’t a one-man deal, kid.
你得变聪明点 去找个好的团队
You need to wise up and get a good crew chief and a good team.
没有好的团队帮你 你是不可能赢的
You ain’t gonna win unless you got good folks behind you,
你要让他们做好他们的工作
and you let them do their job, like they should.
– 就像我告诉孩子们在商店里 – 好的团队
– Like I tell the boys at the shop… – A good team.
没错
Yeah…
咔嚓!咔乓!
Ka-chow! Ka-pow!
哦 “闪电”!
Oh, Lightning!
你要是能解决这些问题 就会变得更好了
If you figure that out you just gonna be OK.
嗯 好吧 谢谢你的关心与建议
Oh, yeah, that… That is spectacular advice.
谢谢你 “国王”先生
Thank you, Mr. The King.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
今天是活塞杯历史上 我们第一次
for the first time in Piston Cup history…
一个新手赢得活塞杯
A rookie has won the Piston Cup.
没错!
Yes!
…结果是三人平手
… we have a three-way tie.
嘿 麦坤 很尴尬吧
Hey, that must be really embarrassing.
不过我不会想太多的 因为尴尬的不是我 哈哈
But I wouldn’t worry about it. Because I didn’t do it!
主办单位决定三位平手的选手
Piston Cup officials have determined that a tiebreaker race
一个礼拜后在加州进行殊死赛
between the three leaders will be held in California in one week.
谢谢!谢谢你们!谢谢!
Well, thank you! Thanks to all of you out there! Thank you!
小子 看谁先到加州谁就可得到迪纳哥
Hey, first one to California gets Dinoco all to himself.
不 不是我 你才酷
No, not me! No, you rock, and you know that!
喔耶!太棒了
Oh, yeah! Whoo!
嗯!好吧!
Yep! All right! Got it!
谁先到加州谁就得到迪纳哥
“First one to California gets Dinoco all to himself.”
我倒要来看看是谁先到 奇克
Oh, we’ll see who gets there first, Chick.
– 小子 恭喜你得到平手 – 别说了
– Hey, kid! Congrats on the tie. – I don’t want to talk about it.
我们走吧 麦大叔 你把我的车厢拿到哪去了?
Let’s go, Mack. Saddle up. What’d you do with my trailer?
– 我把它停在你的赞助商的蓬子里了 – 什么?
– I parked it at your sponsor’s tent. – What?
你得去那边露个脸
Gotta make your personal appearance.
不不不 不要啊
No. No! No, no, no, no!
是的是的 我是闪电麦坤
Yes, yes, yes! Lightning McQueen here.
我用”锈不来”保险杠防锈药膏
And I use Rust-eze Medicated Bumper Ointment, new rear end formula!
“锈不来”保护你已经生锈的保险杠 不再锈下去
Nothing soothes a rusty bumper like Rust-eze.
哇 看看这个光泽!
Wow! Look at that shine!
用”锈不来”你也可以跟我一样亮
Use Rust-eze and you too can look like me!
咔嚓!
Ka-chow!
我在沼泽地见过这辆车
I met this car from Swampscott.
他已经锈到不成个样子了
He was so rusty he didn’t even cast a shadow.
你从车顶都可以看到他的底盘了
You could see his dirty undercarriage.
唉 我恨生锈的车子 这有损我的形象
I hate rusty cars. This is not good for my image.
至少他们帮你出了赞助费 你必须帮他们打广♥告♥
They did give you your big break. Besides, it’s in your contract.
拜托别说了行吗? 去把车厢接起来吧
Oh, will you stop, please? Just go get hooked up.
– 冬天是个可怕的东西 – 不用猜测 不用怀疑
– Winter is a grand old time. – Of this there are no ifs or buts.
不过记住 所有的盐份和污渍
But remember, all that salt and grime…
会把你的螺丝锈掉 也会把你冻坏
Can rust your bolts and freeze your…
嘿 你们看 他来了
Hey, look! There he is!
我们的准冠军!
Our almost champ!
快过来坐
Get your rear end in here.
“闪电”麦坤 你真是太快了
Lightning McQueen, you are wicked fast!
– 这种比赛小意思 – 你是真正的冠军!
– That race was a pisser! – You were booking!
– 拜托让让路 – 你是我的偶像!
– Give me a little room. – You’re my hero!
我知道
Yes, I know.
谢谢 弗列德
“Fred.” Fred, thank you.
他知道我名字!他知道我名字!
He knows my name. He knows my name!
你气色不错啊 弗列德
Looking good, Freddie!
谢谢你 “闪电” 今年我们业绩好多了
Thanks to you, Lightning, we had a banner year!
我们的盈余还可帮你买♥♥个车头灯
We might clear enough to buy you some headlights.
你是说他没有车头灯?
You saying he doesn’t have headlights?
对呀 他的车头灯其实是贴纸
That’s what I’m telling ya. They’re stickers!
好吧 你们应该知道 赛车是不需要车头灯的
Well, you know, racecars don’t need headlights,
因为赛场永远都是亮的
because the track is always lit.
我的兄弟们和你不一样 他们还是要头灯
Yeah, well, so is my brother, but he still needs headlights.
– 女士们先生们 – “闪电”麦坤
– Ladies and gentlemen, – Lightning McQueen!
自♥由♥鸟乐队!
Free Bird!
“锈不来保险杠药膏”赛车队
You know, the Rust-eze Medicated Bumper Ointment team
今天跑了一场漂亮的比赛
ran a great race today.
记得喔 用”锈不来”
And remember, with a little Rust-eze…
以及非常好的运气
And an insane amount of luck,
你也可以跟我一样亮 咔嚓
…you too, can look like me. Ka-chow.
– 嘿 小子 – 我们爱你
– Hey, kid. – We love ya.
期待明年和你的合作
And we’re looking forward to another great year.
就像今年一样!
Just like this year!
那是不可能的事
Not on your life.
– 不要像我兄弟一样开车 – 没错 不要想他那样!
– Don’t drive like my brother! – Yeah, don’t drive like my brother!
加州 我们来了
California, here we come!
迪纳哥 我们来了!
Dinoco, here we come!
喔 唔 我正好需要这个 喂?
Oh… oh… uh, I needed this. Hello?
这是世上最快的赛车”闪电”麦坤吗?
Is this Lightning McQueen, the world’s fastest racing machine?
这是世上最棒的经纪人哈夫吗?
Is this Harv, the world’s greatest agent?
能当你的经纪人真是我的荣幸
And it is such an honor to be your agent
我都不太好意思要抽你10%的佣金
that it almost hurts me to take ten percent of your winnings.
总之 真是场漂亮的比赛
Merchandising. And ancillary rights in perpetuity. Anyway, what a race, champ!
我没 我自己没看到比赛 不过我听说你表现得非常棒
I didn’t see it, but I heard you were great.
谢了 哈夫
Thanks, Harv.
对了 主办单位给你20张殊死赛的入场卷
Listen, they’re giving you 20 tickets for the tiebreaker thing in Cali.
我会帮你分发给你的朋友们 把名字告诉我
I’ll pass ’em on to your friends. Shoot me the names.
– 你得让我为你服务 – 没错 朋友
– You let Harv rock it for you, baby. – Right. Friends.
是啊 嗯…
Yes, there’s…
好的 我知道了 “大明星”
OK, I get it, Mr. Popular.
你太受欢迎朋友多到数不清 等你到了那里
So many you can’t even narrow it down. Hey, when you get to town,
你得多花点时间陪你的朋友
you better make time for your best friend!
和你老友吃顿饭什么的
Break bread with your mishpocheh here!
对啊 那一定很好玩 我们可以
That’d be great! We should totally…
好了 我要挂了 再跟我联络吧 拜拜
OK, I gotta jump, kid. Let me know how it goes. I’m out.
什么?旅行车
What? A minivan?
拜托 麦大叔 你开得太慢了
Come on, you’re in the slow lane.
你现在载的可是”闪电”麦坤耶
This is Lightning McQueen you’re hauling here.
我想停下来喘口气 孩子
Just stopping off for a quick breather, kid.
– 老麦需要休息休息 – 这可不行
– Old Mack needs a rest. – Absolutely not.
我们要熬夜开到加州 我们说好了的
We’re driving all night till we get to California. We agreed to it.
熬夜?你知道交通部规定不可
All night? May I remind you federal DOT regs state…
拜托 麦大叔 我要赶在”路霸”前到加州
Come on, I need to get there before Chick and hang with Dinoco.
看那些睡得正熟的卡车们
All those sleeping trucks.
小子 我不知道我撑不撑得下去
Hey, kid, I don’t know if I can make it.
你可以的 麦大叔 没问题

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!