All right, everybody please keep together now.
我们现在进入了韩大夫博物馆
We is now entering the Doc Hudson wing of the museum.
哇 太不可思议了 一个赛季拿这么多冠军
Wow. Unbelievable. That many wins in a single season.
他实在太厉害了 哈德逊大黄蜂是我的偶像
He’s the real deal, Junior. The Hudson Hornet was my inspiration.
打扰了 哈德逊大黄蜂今天在吗?
Excuse me, son. Is Doc Hudson here today?
抱歉 “国王”夫人 我想韩大夫可能是出去兜风了
Sorry, Mrs. The King, I think Doc went out for a drive or somethin’.
– 哇哦!哇哦! – 耶!
– Whoo! Whoo! – Yeah!
嘿 你可不是开泥地的
Well, you sure ain’t no dirt boy.
老家伙 泥的绝招我可都会了
Not today, old man. I know all your tricks.
韩大夫!韩大夫!
Doc! Doc!
喔哈!
Whoo-ah!
差远啦 菜鸟!
Not all my tricks, rookie!
注意!和公路吻别吧
Attention! Kiss the pavement goodbye.
等我搞定后 你们会在 想象不到的地方沾上泥土
When I’m finished, you’ll have mud in places you didn’t know you had!
– 啊 我从来没在路外面开过呢 – 好吧 那现在你得改改了
– Yo, I’ve never been off-road! – Well, that’s gonna change right now!
向后转!往前开20英里!
About face! Drop and give me 20 miles!
出发!出发!开!开!开!开!开!
Go! Go! Go, go, go, go, go! Go!
伙计 我的轮胎脏了!
Man, now I got dirt in my rims!
嗯?看啊!
Huh? Look at this!
这是我的前盖!我的前盖!
It’s my hood! It’s my hood!
我已经20年没见到它了!
I ain’t seen this thing in 20 years!
看上去太棒了 我看上去怎么样? 阿嚏!
Well, it fits perfectly. How do I look? Ah-choo!
哦 天啊
Oh, dang.
你是一辆玩具车!
You are a toy car!
你就是辆可怜的 古怪的破车 我还真同情你 再见
You are a sad, strange little wagon and you have my pity. Farewell.
哦 是吗?好吧 随你吧 疯子
Oh, yeah? Well, good riddance, you loony!
嘿 我可不想打断集♥会♥ 但伙计们 他们来了!
Hey, I hate to break up the road rally, guys, but they’re here!
三点参加生日聚会的客人们!
Birthday guests at three o’clock!
伙计们!谁要能像这只卡车猪那样说话
Oh, man! Whoever does the voice of that piggy truck,
我敢保证他是个很棒的演员!
I’m tellin’ ya, he’s one great actor!
我们被流放了 天才们! 被困在这个鬼地方!
We’re banished, genius! Stuck here in this wasteland without chains!
但是麦克 波波比尔还有麻烦 她需要我们的帮助!
But, Mike, the Boomobile’s in trouble! She needs our help!
– 你还是没在听我说话! – 啊!
– You’re still not listening! – Ah!
欢迎来到喜马拉雅山!要冰激凌吗?
Welcome to the Himalayas! Snow cone?
哦 这辆扫雪机还真有意思
Oh, that Abominable Snowplow is quite the comic thespian!
快进去吧!快快快!
Just get in there. Go! Go, go, go!
马戏车?
Circus cars?
你们是怎么成为马戏车的?
How can you be circus cars?
这些可是世界上最有意思的马戏车
These are the lousiest circus cars in the world,
他们会让我成为富翁!
and they’re gonna make me rich!
等一下!
Wait a minute here.
他们演来演去就这几个人
They’re just usin’ the same actor over and over.
真是粗制滥造!
What kind of a cut-rate production is this?
哦 老天啊 我们能找个人问问路吗?
Oh, for the love of Chrysler, can we please ask someone for directions?
不!我们马上就要到达营地了! 我知道的!我能感觉到!
No! There’s an on-ramp close! I know it! I can feel it!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!