You’re goin’ great, kid. Just keep your head on.
加油!加油!
Vai! Vai, vai!
嘿 麦坤在哪里找到你的?
Hey, shrimpie, where did McQueen find you, huh?
那些圆的东西叫轮胎 它们应该放在车子下面
Those round things are called tires, and they go under the car!
[意大利语]
Con chi credi di parlare? Ma, con chi stai parlando?
不不不!你会有机会表现的
No! No, no! You’ll have your chance. You will have your chance.
这小子想成为英雄吗?
Oh, kid’s just tryin’ to be a hero, huh?
看看这个怎么样?
What do you think of this?
对 就是这样 孩子
Yeah, that’s it, kid.
什么?
What?
哇!就是这样!
Whoa! Git-R-done!
– 是我教他的!咔嚓! – 啊!
– I taught him that. Ka-chow! – Ah!
麦坤真是太棒了 他已经追上领跑者了
What a move by McQueen! He’s caught up to the leaders.
这才是最关键的
Yeah. This is what it’s all about.
3辆车的比赛 还剩下10圈
A three-way battle for the lead, with ten to go!
看看在跑的那小子
Look at that boy go out there!
不 这可不行!
No, you don’t.
韩大夫 我暴胎了!我暴胎了!
Doc, I’m flat! I’m flat!
– 你能开到维修站吗? – 我想没问题
– Can you get back to the pits? – Yeah, yeah. I think so.
亮黄旗了 快开进来 不要失去信心
Hey, got a yellow. Bring it in. Don’t tear yourself up, kid.
我们必须马上把他修好
We gotta get him back out there fast
不然我们不可能赢这场比赛!
or we’re gonna be a lap down, and we’ll never win this race!
奇诺 时间到了
Guido! It’s time.
小不点 你要帮他擦挡风玻璃吗?
Hey, tiny, you gonna clean his windshield?
真是不敢相信!
I don’t believe it!
那是我见过的最快的换胎过程!
That was the fastest pit stop I’ve ever seen!
漂亮的停站 但是他必须超过那辆安全车
It was a great stop, but he’s still gotta beat that pace car!
接近了
It’s gonna be close.
太棒了 伙计
Yeah, baby!
他又回来了!
He’s back in!
换胎完毕
Peet stop.
– 奇诺 你成功了! – 干得好 奇诺!
– Guido, you did it! – Way to go, Guido!
我们即将进入最后一圈
This is it. We’re heading into the final lap and McQueen
麦坤就跟在他们后边 多棒的回归
is right behind the leaders. What a comeback!
199圈了 已经到了最关键的时刻
A hundred and ninety-nine laps! It all comes down to this!
就是这样 孩子
This is it, kiddo.
就剩下4个弯脚了 一个一个的来
You’ve got four turns left. One at a time.
加速猛冲 希望你不会失控
Drive it in deep and hope it sticks.
冲啊!
Go!
瞧瞧这个!
We’ll see about that!
麦坤在内道超车
McQueen’s going inside!
– “国王”和”路霸”失控了 – 麦坤滑出了赛道!
– Chick and King are loose! – I think McQueen’s out!
– 麦坤又回来了! – 他回到了赛道!
– McQueen saved it! – He’s back on the track!
– 壮如凯迪拉克 – 快如宝马
– Float like a Cadillac… – Sting like a Beemer!
咔嚓!咔嚓!咔…
Ka-chow! Ka-chow! Ka…
“闪电”麦坤即将赢得活塞杯了
Lightning McQueen is gonna win the Piston Cup!
你一定会赢的!一定会
Come on! You got it! You got it, Stickers!
我不会再跟在你屁♥股♥后面开了 老家伙
I am not comin’ in behind you again, old man.
哦 不!
Oh, no!
耶!哇!
Yeah! Whoo-hoo!
我赢了 宝贝!耶!哦耶!
I won, baby! Yeah! Oh, yeah!
他到底想干什么 韩大夫?
What’s he up to, Doc?
你要干什么 孩子?
What are you doin’, kid?
我想”国王”应该完成 他的最后一场比赛
I think The King should finish his last race.
你刚刚放弃了活塞杯 你知道吗?
You just gave up the Piston Cup, you know that?
有一辆老赛车教会了我一些事
This grumpy old racecar I know once told me somethin’.
那只是一个没用的杯子
It’s just an empty cup.
在最后一圈推车符合赛规吗?
Darrell, is pushing on the last lap legal?
他没有在推 他只是跟在他后边开而已
He’s not really pushin’ him. He’s just givin’ him a little bump draft.
喔!哦哦哦哦!
Whoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!
嘿 发生了什么事?
Hey. What? What’s goin’ on?
那才叫真正的赛车!
That’s what I call racin’.
– [意大利语] – 做的太好了
– Bravo il mio amico! – Way to go, buddy!
这里充满了爱 不是吗?
There’s a lotta love out there, you know, man?
– 不要让我丢脸 – 那才是我喜欢的赛车
– Don’t embarrass me, Fillmore. – That’s my hot rod.
快点 把活塞杯给我
Come on, baby, bring it out! Bring out the Piston Cup!
咔嚓!咔嚓!
Ka-chicka! Ka-chicka!
耶!这就是我想要的!
Yeah! Now, that’s what I’m talkin’ about!
嘿 为什么只有我自己在庆祝?
Hey, how come the only one celebrating is me, huh?
女孩们呢?彩纸呢?
Where are the girls? Bring on the confetti!
喔!喔!轻一点!怎么了?
Ow! Ow! Easy with the confetti. What’s goin’ on?
快照些照片 我要去和迪纳哥签合同了!
Come on, snap some pictures. I gotta go sign my deal with Dinoco!
跟着我一起说 咔嚓!
Say it with me. Ka-chicka!
– 嘘! – 嘘!
– Boo! – Boo!
你们都怎么了?到底怎么了?
What’s wrong with everybody? Where’s the happiness?
嘿!这可是奇克时代的开始啊!
Hey! This is the start of the Chick era!
– 谢谢你 “闪电” – 不客气
– Thanks, Lightnin’. – You’re welcome.
– 干的好 “国王” – 你是好样的!
– Way to go, King! – You’re still the car!
你才是真正的冠军!
You’re The King! Yeah!
– 我们为你感到骄傲 孩子! – 祝贺你 小子
– You made us proud, kid! – Congrats on the loss, me bucko!
你很有潜力 孩子
You got a lotta stuff, kid.
谢谢你 韩大夫
Thanks, Doc.
嘿 “闪电”
Hey, Lightnin’.
过来和我谈一谈怎么样?
How ’bout comin’ over here and talk to me a minute?
孩子 这才是真正的比赛
Son, that was some real racin’ out there.
你想不想成为迪纳哥新的代言人?
How’d you like to become the new face of Dinoco?
但是我没有赢
But I didn’t win.
“闪电” 除了赢得比赛之外 还有其它更重要的事
Lightnin’, there’s a whole lot more to racin’ than just winnin’.
你看他都生锈了 他需要”锈不来”保险杠防锈药膏
He was so rusty, when he drove down the street
围着车绕圈子
buzzards used to circle the car!
感谢你 泰克思先生 但是
Thank you, Mr. Tex, but…
但是”锈不来”保险杠防锈药膏的人 给了我第一次机会
…but these Rust-eze guys over there gave me my big break.
我想和他们在一起
I’m gonna stick with them.
我尊重你的决定
Well, I sure can respect that.
可是你知道
Still, you know,
如果有任何事需要帮忙 告诉我就可以了
if there’s ever anything I can do for you, just let me know.
我很感激 谢谢你
I sure appreciate that. Thank you.
实际上 有一件事
Actually, there is one thing.
哇喔!
Whoo-hoo!
哇喔!
Whoo-hoo!
嘿!看看我!我在飞!
Hey, look at me! I’m flyin’, by golly!
我比在停车场的”龙♥卷♥风♥”还要开心
I’m happier than a tornado in a trailer park!
我们是不是该重新装♥修♥一下了
I think it’s about-a time we redecorate.
你好 “闪电”麦坤告诉我 这是世界上最好的
Hi. Lightning McQueen told me this was the best place in the world
轮胎店
to get tires.
给我和我的朋友换一换轮胎怎么样?
How ’bout setting me and my friends up with three or four sets each?
奇诺 这是真正的舒马赫的法拉利!
Guido! There is a real Michael Schumacher Ferrari in my store.
一辆真正的法拉利!
A real Ferrari!
在我脸上打一拳 奇诺 打一拳
Punch me, Guido. Punch me in the face.
这是我生命中最美好的一天
This is the most glorious day of my life.
哇[意大利语]
Wow. Spero che il tuo amico si riprenda.
[意大利语]
Mi dicono che siete fantastici.
只是路过吗?
Just passin’ through?
其实我想在这里呆一段时间
Actually, I thought I’d stop and stay awhile.
– 我听说这个地方又在地图上出现了 – 是吗?
– I hear this place is back on the map. – It is?
有人说一个活塞杯获得者
There’s some rumor floating around that some hotshot Piston Cup racecar
会在这里建立他的比赛中心
is setting up his big racing headquarters here.
真的吗?这对小镇来说是件大好事
Really? Ah, well, there goes the town.
我很想你 莎莉
You know, I really missed you, Sally.
我有一种别人并不理解的感觉
Well, I create feelings in others they themselves don’t understand and,
等等等
blah, blah, blah.
麦坤和莎莉停在树旁边
McQueen and Sally parked beneath the tree,
亲亲…亲亲…
K- i-s-s… uh… i- n-t!
拖线 来的真是时候
Great timing, Mater!
嘿嘿!耶!
Hep-non, hip-hep, hi-li-lilly! Whee!
他是我最好的朋友 我能拿他怎么办呢?
He’s my best friend. What’re you gonna do?
那么 准备最后一个光顾芙蓉的店?
So, Stickers, last one to Flo’s buys?
我不知道 我们为什么不去兜兜风
I don’t know. Why don’t we just take a drive?
嗯…不
Hmm… Nah.
好吧!咔嚓!
Yeah! Ka-chow!
大家过来集♥合♥一下