My star client disappears off the face of the earth!
– 你说我感觉如何? – 我可以解释
– How do you think I’m doing? – I can explain.
我感觉好极了!你在各种媒体上 电视 广播 报纸
I’m doing great! You’re everywhere! Radio, TV, the papers!
这是用钱也买♥♥不到的暴光率! 你还要我♥干♥什么
You can’t buy this kind of publicity! What do you need me for?
那只是些客套话 因为你签了合约
That’s just a figure of speech, by the way. You signed a contract.
你在哪里?我在我个导航仪上找不到你
Where are you? I can’t even find you on my GPS.
我在一个叫油车水镇的地方
I’m in this little town called Radiator Springs.
– 你知道66号♥州际公路吗?它就在这里! – 很好 太棒了 孩子
– You know Route 66? It’s still here! – Yeah, that’s great, kid.
游戏结束了
Playtime is over, pal.
当整个世界都在找你的时候 迪纳哥没有人可以选择
While the world’s been trying to find you Dinoco has had no one to woo.
– 他们要选择谁? – 路霸!
– Who are they gonna woo? – Chick!
没错 看看电视上在播什么
Bingo. In fact, check out what’s on the plasma right now.
– 给我看看雷鸣! – 你要看雷鸣?
– Show us the thunder! – You want thunder?
要看雷鸣?咔嚓 咔嚓
You want thunder? Ka-chicka, ka-chicka!
– 嘿 那是我的招牌动作! – 你现在要马上赶到那里!
– Hey, that’s my bit! – You’ve gotta get to Cali, pronto!
马上离开油车水镇 不然你永远没有机会 和迪纳哥合作了 知道吗?
Just get out of Radiation Stinks now, or Dinoco is history, you hear me?
等一下 哈夫
Just give me a second here, Harv.
不行 等等 你去哪里?
No, wait. Where are you goin’?
进拖车吧 孩子 想要个更大一点的拖车吗?
Get in the trailer, baby. Kid! You want a bigger trailer?
莎莉 我想让你知道
Sally, I… I want you to…
瞧 我想
Look, I wish…
谢谢 谢谢你所做的一切
Thank you. Thanks for everything.
– 只是修了一条路而已 – 不 不只是一条路而已
– It was just a road. – No. It was much more than that.
嘿 小子 我们该走了 哈夫快疯了
Hey, kid! We gotta go. Harv’s goin’ crazy!
如果你现在不进到卡车里 他会解雇我的!
He’s gonna have me fired if I don’t get you in the truck right now!
– 麦大叔 再等一会 – 该走了
– Mack, just… hold it for… – You should go.
– 我知道 但是 – 祝你好运
– I know, but… – Good luck in California.
我希望你可以找到你所期望的
I hope you find what you’re looking for.
– 麦坤 快点! – 莎莉
– McQueen, come on! – Sally…
– 莎莉! – 秀一下闪电 麦坤 秀一下!
– Sally! – Show us the bolt, McQueen! The bolt!
嘿 “闪电” 秀一下
Hey, Lightning, show us the bolt!
– 快进来 – 原来的麦坤呢?
– Come on, get in the trailer. – Where’s the old McQueen?
– 闪光! – 很好 我们走了
– The bolt! – That’s it. That’s right, let’s go!
你是巨星 超级巨星
You’re a big shining star. You’re a superstar.
你根本不属于这里
You don’t belong there, anyway.
等 等等 等等!
Whoa… Wait… Whoa, whoa, wait, wait!
嘿 伙计们 他钻进卡车里了
Hey, guys! McQueen’s leavin’ in the truck!
嘿 你是韩大夫吗?
Hey, are you Doc Hudson?
– 是的 – 谢谢你打电♥话♥来
– Yeah. – Thanks for the call.
– 是你告诉他们的? – 这对每个人都有好处 莎莉
– You called them? – It’s best for everyone, Sally.
对每个人都好还是对你好?
Best for everyone or best for you?
我还没有和他说再见呢
I didn’t get to say goodbye to him.
大家好 赛车迷们
Hello, race fans. Welcome to what has become, quite simply,
欢迎来到赛车史上最重要的比赛
the biggest event in the history of racing.
三辆赛车争夺活塞杯!
A three-way battle for the Piston Cup!
洛杉矶国际赛道涌进了
There’s a crowd of nearly 200,000 cars
大约20万辆赛车迷
here at the Los Angeles International Speedway.
比赛的票比夏天坐在黑色的皮椅上还要热!
Tickets to this race are hotter than a black leather seat on a hot summer day!
“国王” “路霸”和”闪电”麦坤
The King, Chick Hicks and Lightning McQueen
要赛200圈 胜者将赢得所有的荣誉
in a 200 lap, winner-takes-all, tiebreaker race.
你知道我见过市面 但让我告诉你
I got a lotta miles on me, but let me tell you somethin’.
我从来没有想过会看到这场比赛! 太激动人心了!
I never thought I’d see anything like this. This is exciting!
事实上 整个国家几乎都歇业了
In fact, the country has almost shut down
他们都在观看这场世纪之战
to watch what many experts are calling “the race of the century.”
嘿 “国王” 祝你最后一场比赛好运
Hey, King! Good luck in your last race.
– 我受了你很大的影响 – 谢谢你 非常感谢
– You’ve sure been an inspiration to me. – Thanks, Junior. Appreciate it.
– 你要小心 知道吗? – 知道了
– Hey, be careful out there, OK? – Yeah, man.
他真性感!
He’s hot!
你想要知道天气预报吗?我就告诉你们
Wanna know the forecast? I’ll give you the forecast.
百分之百雷鸣!咔嚓!咔嚓!
A 100 percent chance of thunder! Ka-chicka! Ka-chicka!
跟我说!咔嚓!咔嚓!
Say it with me! Ka-chicka! Ka-chicka!
嘿 说你呢!没有证件不能进
Hey, you! No admittance without a garage pass.
没关系 “闪电”麦坤认识我
Oh, it’s OK. Lightning McQueen knows me!
马克 这天真适合比赛 对不对?
Hey, Marco, it’s a beautiful day for a race, isn’t it?
– 是的 安杰帝先生 – 早 佛瑞德
– Absolutely, Mr. Andretti. – And good morning to you, Fred.
安杰帝先生知道我的名字!你得让我进去了
Mario Andretti knows my name! You gotta let me in now!
不好意思 不行
Sorry, pal.
好了 我们走 专注 速度
OK, here we go. Focus. Speed.
我就是速度
I am speed.
胜利
Victory.
一个冠军 两个失败者
One winner, two losers.
速度 速度 速度
Speed. Speed. Speed. Speed…
“闪电” 准备好了吗?
Lightnin’! You ready?
是的 准备好了
Yeah, yeah, yeah! I’m ready.
麦大叔 谢谢你今天当我的维修团队
Mack, thanks for being my pit crew today.
没关系 小子 至少我可以帮你做这些
Don’t worry about it, kid. It’s the least I could do.
毕竟 油箱是我的中名
After all, “Gas Can” is my middle name.
– 是吗? – 呃…不是真的
– It is? – Ah… Not really.

Uh-oh
放大!准备切换16号♥摄影机
Nelson! Zoom in. Ready, 16? Take 16.
那就是”闪电’麦坤
And there he is, Lightning McQueen!
失踪了一周 但又从一个 不知名的地方冒了出来!
Missing all week, and then he turns up in the middle of nowhere!
一个叫油车水镇的地方
In a little town called Radiator Springs.
换了白色轮胎和其它装饰
Wearin’ whitewall tires, of all things.
– 哦! – 咔嚓!咔嚓!咔嚓!
– Oh! – Ka-chicka! Ka-chicka! Ka-chicka!
你去哪了 麦坤 我真是寂寞
Hey, where you been? I’ve been kinda lonely.
没有人和我说话 除了迪纳哥的人
Nobody to hang out with. I mean, except the Dinoco folks.
当然还有那对双胞胎姐妹 记得吗 她们是你忠实的粉丝
And the twins. Of course. The ones that used to be your fans,
现在她们是我的粉丝了 你知道她们说什么吗
but now they’re my fans. Listen to what the twins think…
伙计们 我们开始比赛吧!
Boogity, boogity, boogity, boys! Let’s go racin’!
你可以做到的!
Come on, you can do it!
加油 “国王” 我们为你感到骄傲
Come on, King, make us proud, boy!
50圈了 冠军还保持领先地位
Fifty laps down, and The King is still holding a slim lead.
麦坤要超车了!他要从内道超车
McQueen’s got a run on him! He’s lookin’ to the inside!
哦 他阻止了他!
Oh! Chick slammed the door on him!
“路霸”今天可不是好欺负的
Chick’s not making it easy on him today.
他落后了很长一段距离
He lost momentum,
他现在要追赶上去!
and now he’s gonna have to chase him back down!
麦坤失去控制 滑到草地上去了!
McQueen spins out in the infield!
只剩我和那辆老爷车了
Just me and the old man, fellas.
麦坤今天不在状态
McQueen just doesn’t have it today.
– 孩子 你还好吗? – 我不知道 麦大叔
– Hey, kid, are you all right? – I don’t know, Mack.
我想我
I don’t think I…
我可不是开可这么远的路来看你退出的
I didn’t come all this way to see you quit.
韩大夫?
Doc?
伙计们 你们都来了! 真不敢相信!
Guys, you’re here! I can’t believe this!
我知道你需要一个车队主管 但我不知道你这么烂
I knew you needed a crew chief, but I didn’t know it was this bad.
你说你永远不会回来了
You said you’d never come back.
好吧 我没有选择的余地 拖线没有和你说再见
Well, I really didn’t have a choice. Mater didn’t get to say goodbye.
再见!好了 没我事了
Goodbye! OK, I’m good.
如果你能像你修路时那样驾驶
All right, if you can drive as good as you can fix a road
就算你闭着眼也能赢这场比赛
then you can win this race with your eyes shut.
回到比赛去吧!
Now, get back out there!
他终于恢复状态了! 奇诺 路易奇
Hot snot, we are back in business! Guido! Luigi!
你们如果要和专业的维修团队竞争
You’re goin’ up against professional pit crews.
– 你们的动作必须要快 – 他们根本都不知道他们为什么输了!
– You’re gonna have to be fast. – They will not know what bit them!
孩子 你一定会赢他们的
Kid, you can beat these guys.
最好的队员和你合作 你会夺回那一圈的差距的
Find a groove that works for you and get that lap back.
– 是他? – 哦 没错 就是他!
– Is it? – Oh, wow. That’s him!
是他吗?那是哈德逊大黄蜂! 哈德逊大黄蜂回来了!
Is that…? That’s the Hudson Hornet! The Hudson Hornet’s back!
看上去麦坤有了自己的维修团队
It appears McQueen has got himself a pit crew.
看看他们的主管是谁
And look who he has for a crew chief!
– 快看 是哈德逊大黄蜂! – 哇!
– Look, man. It’s the Hudson Hornet! – Whoa!
真是太棒了 当然是他
Well, dip me in axle grease and call me Slick! It surely is.
这真是在制♥造♥历史
Wow, this is history in the making.
50年来 有人见过这位赛车界的传奇人物
Nobody has seen the racing legend in over 50 years!
嘿 韩大夫
Hey, Doc!
快看看这位在广播上的人 他看起来就像你
Come look at this fellow on the radio. He looks just like you.
– 麦坤在内道超车了 – 但是他还落后一圈
– McQueen passes on the inside! – He’s nearly a lap down.
还剩60圈 他能赶上他们吗?
Can he catch up to them with only 60 laps to go?
你做的很好 要保持下去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!