Whatever you do, do not eat the free pistachio ice cream.
不论你想什么,别去吃那个绿绿的冰激凌
It has turned.
一定是变质了
Sir Axlerod, I can explain.
埃克斯罗德爵士,我可以解释
– This is Mater. He’s… – I know him.
– 这是板牙,他是… – 我知道他
This is the bloke that called in to the television show.
他就是给电视节目打电♥话♥的车吧
– You’re the one I have to thank. – No, thank you.
– 我应该谢谢你 – 不,谢谢你
This trip’s been amazin’.
这趟旅行太不可思议了
Ah. He’s a little excited, isn’t he?
他有点过于兴奋了
– Mater! – But wait, I… Oh, shoot.
– 板牙! – 等一下,噢,不!
– Mater. – Has anyone got a towel?
– 板牙! – 谁有毛巾
Mater, get a hold of yourself. You’re making a scene!
板牙,注意你的形象
– But I never leak oil. Never. – Go take care of yourself right now!
– 可是我从来不漏油 – 去把你自己照看好
Comin’ through! Leakin’ oil. Where’s the bathroom? Thank you.
让我过一下,漏油了,麻烦问一下卫生间在哪里
I gotta go. Oh, er…
我该走了,哦..
Er…
哦..
Sorry, ladies.
抱歉了,女士们
I’m leakin’. I never leak. I never leak.
我漏油了,我从不漏油的,从来不
I never leak, I never leak, I never leak.
从来不漏,从来不漏,从来不漏
Oh, oh, I never leak. Oooh!
我从来不漏油
I never leak, I never leak, never…
从不,从不,从不
Wow-wee!
哇
What in the?
这里是什么..
Hey, that tickles!
那个好痒啊
Waaargh!
哇!
Okay, McMissile. I’m here. It’s time for the drop.
好了,麦克米赛尔,我到了 到时候接头了
OK, so, the American has activated his tracking beacon.
好了,美国人打开他的跟踪探测器了
Roger that. Move in.
收到,接近目标
Stop! Hey!
停下,嘿
– Oh, you’ve got to be joking. – What’s the problem?
– 你一定是在开玩笑 – 有什么问题么
– He’s in the loo. – So, go in!
– 他在卫生间里 – 进去啊!
– I can’t go into the men’s loo! – Time is of the essence.
– 我不能进男卫生间啊 – 时间紧迫.
All right.
好吧
Oh! Whatever you do, I would not go in there!
天啊,不管你们做什么,我可是再也不进去了
Hey! A Gremlin and a Pacer!
嘿,一辆格里莫和一辆步行者
No offense to your makes and models,
我不想冒犯你们
but you break down harder than my cousin Betsy
可是你们比我表姐贝思迪还容易坏
after she got left at the altar!
在她在祭坛那左转之后
What the? Whoa. Are you OK?
怎么回?嘿,你还好吗
– I’m fine. – Hey! Tow truck!
– 我很好 – 那辆拖车听着
We’d like to get to our private business here, if you don’t mind.
我们有一些私人恩怨需要解决,如果你不介意的话
Oh, yeah, sorry.
哦,对了,我很抱歉
Don’t let me get in the way of your private business.
别让我耽误了你们的私人事情
Oh, a little advice. When you hear a giggle and see that waterfall,
对了,一点忠告,当你们听到轻笑然后看到那个瀑布
you best press that green button.
你们最好去按那个绿色按钮
– Thank you. – It’s to adjust the temperature.
– 谢谢 – 他是用来调整温度的
– Got it. – And it’s in Celsius, not Fahrenheit.
– 知道了 – 另外那个是摄氏度,不是华氏温度.
Get out of here!
赶紧给我出去
All right, then. And when she starts gigglin’, prepare to be squirted.
好吧好吧,当她开始笑的时候,准备好被喷吧
‘Scuse me, ma’am.
让一让,女士
Dad-gum pistachio ice cream.
该死的绿冰激凌
– This cannot be him. Is he American?
– 这不可能是他,他是美国人吗
Look out, ladies. Mater’s fittin’ to get funky.
小心了,女士们,板牙现在可是时髦车了
– Extremely. – Then it’s him.
– 非常美国化. – 那就是他没跑了.
– Hello. – Well, hello.
– 你好 – 哦,你好
A Volkswagen Karmann Ghia has no radiator.
一辆大众吉亚没有散热片.
Well, of course it doesn’t. That’s ’cause it’s air-cooled.
当然没有了,因为他是风冷的
Perfect. Erm… I’m from the Tokyo Station.
太好了 哦,我是东京组的..
‘Course, Karmann Ghias weren’t the only ones.
当然了,吉亚又不是唯一的
Besides the Beetles, you had Type 3 Squarebacks with the Pancake motors.
除了甲壳虫,你还有第三种 Squarebacks的煎饼马达
– Yeah, OK. I get it. – And before both of them
– 好的,我明白了 – 在他俩之前还有…
there’s the Type 2 buses.
还有第二种公交车
– My buddy Fillmore’s one of them. – Listen!
– 我的哥们费尔默就是其中一个 – 听着!
Erm… We should find somewhere more private.
哦..我们应该找一个更安全的地方吧
Gee, don’t you think that’s a little?
天啊,你不觉得这有点…
You’re right. Impossible to know which areas here are compromised.
你是对的,我们不知道这里什么地方是安全的
– So, when can I see you again? – Well, let’s see.
– 我什么时候才能再见到你? – 看情况吧
– Tomorrow I’ll be out there at the races. – Got it.
– 我明天会去看比赛的 – 明白了
We’ll rendezvous then.
我们到时候再汇合.
– There you are. Where have you been? – What’s a “rendezvous”?
– 你在这里啊,你刚才去哪了? – 什么是”汇合”?
– Er… It’s like a date. – A date?
– 额..就是类似约会吧 – 约会?
Mater, what’s going on?
板牙,发生什么事情了
What’s going on is I got me a date tomorrow.
发生什么事情了,我刚才约到了一个女孩
Guido don’t believe you.
轨道才不相信你呢
Believe it. My new girlfriend just said so.
相信吧,我的新女友刚刚才约了我
Hey, there she is. Hey! Hey, lady!
嘿,她在那,嘿,女士
See you tomorrow!
明天见哦~
Guido still don’t believe you.
轨道还是不敢相信
– I got to admit, you tricked us real good. – And we don’t like being tricked.
– 我不得不承认,你把我们耍的团团转 – 可是我们不喜欢被你耍
What’s so funny?
什么事情这么好笑
Well, I was just wearing a disguise. You guys are stuck looking like that.
哈哈,我只不过伪装了一下我的外形而已 你们这帮家伙可是一辈子都是这个德行了
Allinol? Thanks, fellas. I hear this stuff is good for you.
奥利诺?谢了啊,我听说这东西不错啊
So you think.
别高兴的太早
Allinol by itself is good for you.
如果仅仅是奥利诺的确不错
But after microscopic examination
不过当我们经过详细的显微镜检查之后
I have found that it has one small weakness.
我发现了他的一个小问题
When hit with an electromagnetic pulse,
当我们用电磁脉冲刺♥激♥它之后
it becomes extremely dangerous.
奥利诺就会变得极度危险
Smile for the camera.
对着镜头笑笑吧
Is that all you want? I got a whole act.
你就这么点要求么,我可以一直笑给你看
You were very interested in this camera on the oil platform.
你在镜头里看着很滑稽
Now, you will witness what it really does.
你马上就会知道这样做的真正后果了
– Whatever you say, Professor. – You talked up a lot of cars last night.
– 随便你怎么说,教授 – 你昨晚和好多车交谈过
– Which one’s your associate? – Your mother.
– 哪一个是你的接头对象 – 是你妈
Oh, no, I’m sorry, it was your sister. I can’t tell them apart these days.
哦,不对,对不起,应该是你妹 我最近分不清她俩
Could I start it now, Professor Z?
能开始了么,詹教授
Go 50? power.
先开到50
This camera is actually an electromagnetic pulse emitter.
这台摄像机其实是一个电磁脉冲发射器
What about her? Did you give it to her?
是她么?你把东西交给她了么
The allinol is now heating to a boil,
奥利诺现在快要沸腾了,
dramatically expanding, causing the engine block to crack under the stress,
体积极度膨胀会使引擎不堪重负而堵塞,
forcing oil into the combustion chamber.
迫使燃料进入一个封闭空间
How about him? Did you talk to him?
是不是这个人,你和他接头的么
What do I care? I can replace an engine block.
我才不在乎么,我可以随便换一个引擎
You may be able to, but after full impact of the pulse…
你也许能,但是当我加大脉冲的强度之后
unfortunately… there will be nothing to replace.
很不幸,那时候你什么也没得换了
How about him? Does he have it?
要么是这个人?你交给他了么
That’s him. He’s the one.
就是他
– Roger that, Professor Z. – No!
– 明白了,詹教授 – 不!
Yes, sir.
是的,先生
We believe the infiltrator has passed along sensitive information.
我认为这个间谍已经把我们的敏感资料传递了出去
I will take care of it before any damage can be done.
在他造成任何损失之前处理掉他
The project is still on schedule.
我们的计划还是按期进行
You will find the second agent and kill him.
你们去找出那个特工,把他干掉
Japan, land of the rising sun,
日本,一个朝阳国家,
where ancient tradition meets modern technology.
传统和现代科技的完美结合体.
Welcome to the inaugural running of the World Grand Prix.
欢迎来到世界赛车巡回赛开幕式.
Welcome to the inaugural running of the World Grand Prix.
欢迎来到世界赛车巡回赛开幕式.
I’m Brent Mustangburger with racing legends
这里是布兰特.马斯唐伯格和赛车传奇
Darrell Cartrip and David Hobbscap.
达伦.行车以及大卫.霍博凯普.
There’s never been a competition like this before.
这次比赛是史无前例的
There’s never been a competition like this before.
这次比赛是史无前例的
First, allinol, making its debut tonight
首先这是奥利诺的豪赌
as the required fuel for all these great champions.
今晚所有的选手都要求使用这种燃料
Second, the course itself.
其次,赛道本身
And it’s like nothing we’ve ever seen before.
这是一条前所未见的跑道
And it’s like nothing we’ve ever seen before.
这是一条前所未见的跑道
David, how exactly does this competition work?
大卫,给我们解释一下比赛的详细情况?
All three of these street courses are classic round-the-house racetracks.
好的,首先这三条赛道都是我们常见的环形赛道.
This means that the LMP and formula cars
而在这些直道上我们的方程式赛车
should break out of the gate in spectacular fashion.
应该能轻松的取得领先优势,一马当先